Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabe and Mindy grow closer.
5.8k words
4.83
7.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers

Monday found Gabe starting to tear the Chevy down. The most time consuming project was the fuel injection and ignition upgrade to electronic and that was something he had to sub out so he wanted to make sure it came back in time. He was on the phone with the technician for about 15 minutes discussing options and costs. They could do the upgrade with completely hidden wires but the cost was half again as much as the standard conversion. He made the decision to go with the standard and save Mindy some money since hidden wires were usually just used on show cars but he wanted it and the valve covers polished. The tech told Gabe how to box everything up and where to send it to get it returned the quickest. Gabe thanked him and told the tech to watch for his shipment. He then made a call to order the front disc brake conversion and also ordered the two inch dropped spindles to give the Chevy a modern look. Gabe made another call for the new rack and pinion steering from one dealer and electric power steering assist from another. His last calls before lunch were to order a new wiring harness and front end suspension parts.

Pizza was being reheated when his phone rang. It wasn't a number he recognized so he answered, "Gabe's Restorations."

The voice at the other end said, "Wow! Aren't we formal!" and he immediately knew it was Mindy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know your number but I'll save it right now!"

She laughed. "You'd better! I had a couple minutes before I had to go back to work and I'm going to be working late tonight and wanted to see if you wanted to have dinner with me tomorrow? Your place?"

"Let me check my schedule... I'm pretty booked up." Gabe hummed a little tune, as if he was going through his planner. "Oh, you're in luck I'm clear then!"

Mindy questioned him. "When? I never gave you a time!" There was a long pause on the other end.

"Ya got me!" he laughed.

Mindy said, "Even though you're jerking my chain I'll still bring Chinese at 6:30 if you think you can squeeze me in."

Gabe responded, "That sounds great if you think you can squeeze ME in."

Mindy snickered, "I see what you did there and I'll see about that tomorrow night!"

After lunch Gabe boxed up the fuel injection unit and valve covers and dropped it off at the shipper. He continued to work into the evening before locking up and heading up to the house for dinner. He had his routine.... dinner, dishes, a shower, the day's bookkeeping, a little TV and a night's sleep before doing it all again the next day. But now there was a potential interruption to his daily routine on the horizon. Gabe had dated several women over the years but there was always something in those relationships that he couldn't live with... or without... but Mindy checked all the boxes. As much as he was attracted to her, he wasn't going to rush into anything but he was going to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasted.

Mindy was in a similar quandary. She'd met a man of honor, honesty and humor. He wasn't impressed with the fake trappings of today's society, instead valuing the 'real' of whatever it was he was dealing with, be it a person, house or car. She had been duped by the handsome, by the rich, by the players and found herself alone at the end of the relationship. Even though Gabe had all of the confidence and qualities she looked for, the others had too, at the beginning. But Gabe was genuine, all the time. There was never a question of his character. She was going to focus on this man until he proved himself otherwise. She was scared but was willing to risk it.

Gabe's work days normally went by quickly, his mind occupied with problem solving and interesting challenges but neither of those could hold a candle to his anticipation of dinner with Mindy. He finished the electrical work on the Thunderbird so he could trailer it over to the upholstery shop. That would get one more project out of the way of Mindy's Chevy so he could be sure to have it done on time. It kept him occupied until 5:00 when he finished the wiring and locked up before going up to the house.

Gabe's day picked up when he heard Mindy's car pull up in front of his house. He walked out and gave her a warm kiss and tight hug when she stepped out. She reached back in and grabbed a couple bags of Chinese food, handing one to Gabe one as he thanked her for getting dinner. The aroma of dinner hung in the air around the door of the Mustang so Mindy got back in to roll the windows down a little to air it out for the trip home. Gabe had the table on the deck set up with dishes and utensils and when Mindy saw it she turned to him.

"Oh, thank you for setting us up out there. I love spending time on this deck."

The table was barely big enough for their plates, glasses and all of the cartons. "What would you like to drink?" Gabe asked as he opened the freshly stocked fridge. "I've got some sodas, diet and regular, iced tea, beer... "

"Beer!"

She cut him off to save him going through the rest. "I'm off work and could sure use one."

Another box checked, Gabe thought. He opened two beers and went back to the table. Mindy grabbed a pair of chopsticks and Gabe a fork as they started putting their favorites on their plates. Mindy easily ate with the sticks and teased Gabe for having to use a fork. She tried to show him how to use them but he dropped more back onto his plate than into his mouth so went back to the fork.

Mindy looked at him and winked in mock disgust. "I thought this relationship had real potential but now I'm not so sure."

'Relationship'. There, she had said it. She had taken what they had experienced and put a name and quality to it and put it out for each of them to object to. Neither did. The needle on the gauge had quickly moved past 'excited meeting', 'going on a date', then blew past 'romantic dinner at his house' and 'spending the night'., landing on 'relationship with potential'. They both smiled as they ate, seemingly happy with her proclamation.

They talked about their lives over the last couple days. Mindy's company, ISCCO, had a new product that another company was trying claim was a copy of theirs. It was her job to work with ISCCO's attorneys to demonstrate theirs was unique from their competitor. Since ISSCO's product came to market first it seemed an open and shut case but there was a lot of legal wrangling that had to go on before going to court if it got to that point.

Gabe told her he had finished the commercial transmission job and the owner had come to pick it up Monday morning, anxious to put the truck back to work. He had the Tbird ready to go to upholstery as soon as the shop had room for it. The balance of his time was spent working on her dad's '55 and had made considerable progress. Mindy asked if she could go look at it after dinner. "Sure, but it's going to look worse than it did." and she told him she trusted him to be doing it right.

'Trust'. There was the second solid hit of the evening. Yeah, it was just trust to fix her car, like an infield home run but a home run just the same.

After finishing dinner and taking in the view they cleaned up the table from dinner, each picking their favorite cartons for dinner tomorrow. They headed down the stairs to the garage where Mindy reminded Gabe that she was still waiting for a ride in his Jag. He assured her it would be soon and they walked down the drive with their arms around the other's waist. Gabe opened the last bay and turned on the lights since the setting sun didn't illuminate the shop well. As the door went up, Mindy could see her green wagon looking very sad, much of it disassembled.

There was no front suspension or wheels, which were leaned up against the back wall. The hood was open and the engine looked very naked and small without its trademark fuel injection and aluminum 'Corvette' valve covers. Gabe talked to her about the injection unit conversion and the cost difference for the hidden wiring and she agreed that wasn't nearly as important as reliability. He told her he wanted to go with slightly wider wheels since he had to replace them anyway and he would paint them the same color.

She asked, "Will the stock hubcaps still fit?"

She actually realized that was important to the 'look'?... he fell a little more in love every time she opened her mouth. Gabe assured her they would fit and would look good with the two inch dropped spindles.

Her eyes lit up, "That would give the car a good stance."

STANCE????? Gabe's knees were weak! She was PERFECT!!

Mindy looked at Gabe and said it looked great and she thanked him for all of his hard work. He told her many people are very disappointed at this point in a project because the car looks much worse than when they dropped it off. She turned and pulled Gabe in for a tight hug, pressing all of her into all of him. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and she whispered,

"Thank you Gabe for doing all of this." They continued to to hold each other and she continued, "I have some time before I have to head home. How about showing me Little Gabe's room?"

They were standing on the landing at the top of the stairs in front of the door of his childhood room. Before he opened it he warned Mindy that his mom kept everything and he left it as it was. No reason to change it. Mindy just smiled and couldn't wait to learn more about the man she was seriously falling for. As Gabe opened the door, a musty, closed up smell came from the room and he turned on the light. It was a long narrow room, smaller than the other bedroom, and had a desk in the alcove of one of the dormers and a twin bed at the end under the window with a checkered flag comforter on it. Gabe opened a dormer window to let fresh air in.

Where some kids' rooms would have soccer or baseball trophies and banners Gabe's had model cars and his trophies had cars and checkered flags on top. There were photos of a young Gabe with his radio control cars, a couple with him standing in front of some full scale race cars and several of his Jag in its many iterations as he restored it. In those photos Gabe was usually covered in body work dust or greasy stains but with a smile on his face. He filled her in on what was happening in each photo, sometimes sharing something embarrassing that happened. His mom had lovingly kept his history.

"A lot of memories in this room, eh?" Mindy asked.

Gabe looked around and nodded, "A lot."

Mindy walked up behind him and put her arms around him as he looked around the room, reminiscing. She dropped her hands to massage his dick which instantly responded to her touch. "What do you say we make one more?" as she gently pushed him towards the small bed, undoing his belt, zipper and button as she walked behind him.

By the time they got to the bed she was pulling his pants and boxers down. She turned him to sit down and untied his shoes to finish getting his pants off. While she unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor next to the bed as she stepped out of it, Gabe lost the rest of his clothes. Her blouse was pulled up over her head and she made short work of her bra and panties, standing before him in naked glory before walking over to turn out the light and crawling in with Gabe. It was a tight fit but they moved in close with Mindy lying on her side facing him, her head on his outstretched arm and draping a leg over Gabe's hip.

Mindy inquired, "Has this had happened in his bed before?"

Gabe thought for an exaggerated moment which brought on a pinch from Mindy. "Only in my dreams", he responded and Mindy smiled.

Gabe moved his other hand to Mindy's soft breast and its very hard nipple. She leaned back, allowing him to take her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently. Mindy put her hand on the back of his head, pressing him into her chest with a quiet moan. She flinched as he flicked it with his tongue and continued to hold him right there. She removed her hand and reached down between them to wrap her hand around his very, very hard cock. She felt the slippery fluid at the tip and spread it around his spongy head before running her hand down its length. Gabe was tingling but not as intensely as he was the first time they were together. He moved his hand over her hip and slid his fingers into her from behind. He placed a finger between her lips as he continued to work her nipple. Her moan grew louder as he moved his finger deeper into her wetness and gave her clit a squeeze between his finger and thumb. It stood proud from her slit, asking for his attention. Mindy moved Gabe's dick and rubbed her inner thighs with it, very close to her entrance.

Before things got too far Gabe interrupted. "You'll have to excuse me for a moment, please, to go get a little something."

Mindy held up her index finger, signaling him to wait. She leaned back, picked up her skirt from the floor and pulled a condom from its pocket. Unbelievable is what this woman is.

"Well, aren't we prepared!" Gabe teased.

"Girl scout when I was a kid." she replied as she opened it, rolled it onto him and returned to where they were just a moment before. With her leg over his hip she held Gabe and guided him into her, pulling him further with her leg. Gabe pushed in until their pelvises met, stayed there a moment enjoying the wonderful sensations of being in her again and then pulled back. Mindy felt completely full, both physically and in spirit. She felt him move in and out of her, tingling her senses and her clit each time he pushed into her. Gabe felt her squeezing him and put his hand on her small ass, going as deep as he could. Mindy leaned into him, more on him than next to him and pistoned her pussy onto him.

Gabe squeezed his hand between them and started rubbing Mindy's clit. Her hips began thrusting onto him more as he pressed up beneath her. Her breathing started to get more shallow and almost stopped when she suddenly slammed her pussy down on his dick and gave a loud groan that Gabe could feel vibrating in her chest. She was squeezing his dick with every contraction of her orgasm. She continued the loud, low groans and humping his dick until she reached down to pull his hand from her clit.

"No, no, no..." she breathed as her hips twitched once, twice then relaxed with Gabe still in her, feeling the occasional contraction on his still very hard cock.

They lay there, fully entwined for a few minutes giving Mindy the time to come down from her orgasm. Gabe rolled away from her and then moved her to the center of the narrow bed on her back and she instinctively opened her slender legs. Gabe moved between them and with Mindy's guidance re-entered in a single motion with a long groan from them both as he bottomed out. She pulled him close to her and he supported as much of himself as he could on his elbows but she kept pulling him down onto her, close to her, chest to chest, her legs and arms up and wrapped around his back. He moved back out but Mindy grabbed his ass and pulled him back in, quietly begging

"Stay right there for a bit." She loved the feel of him deep inside, stretching her, pressed against the length and breadth of her vagina. She slowly started to move her hips and Gabe followed, slipping in and out in shallow strokes, hearing her "mmmmm" when he was deep. His short strokes and her purring with all of him in her was the sexiest thing he had ever experienced.

He continued his short slow strokes and she seemed very happy being locked together as they were but he felt everything tightening up in his body.

He said that he going to cum and she whispered back into his ear, "Cum in me baby" with so much passion that he was instantly at the point of no return. Mindy felt him swelling up in her, Gabe felt that familiar pressure building up in his balls and then he let go, She could feel him pulsing in her, filling the condom with what she wished she could have for herself. He continued to orgasm in her as she stayed pressed to him. She felt Gabe start to soften in her and released him from her tight arms so he could slip out and make sure the condom followed him out. He sat back on his knees and took the condom off, reaching over and dropping it in a waste basket.

Mindy scooted closer to the edge of the bed, still on her back, giving Gabe room to lay on his side next to her. He put his arm back under her head and the other on her stomach, his hand moving up to gently touch her breast. Their hips were pressed together to fit on the bed and Gabe's soft cock rested on her thigh. It was still wet with his cum with a drop leaking out the tip. Mindy reached down and wiped him on her thigh, leaving a sheen on her leg. With her finger she lifted the last droplet, raised it to her lips and looking straight into his eyes sucked it off. She could feel Gabe move on her leg, beginning to stiffen.

"Oh, no ya don't!" she laughed. "I have to go to work tomorrow and need to get home. Sorry, my love."

'Love'? He wanted to believe that he had scored a hat trick but it was too early. He knew she meant it with affection but he wasn't her real love... yet. Gabe stood up with his still hardening dick standing out in the dim light of the setting sun and offered his hand to Mindy. She stood and they hugged with his cock between them. She gave him a kiss and then stepped back to give a quick kiss and suck to the tip of his dick, saying to it, "See you next time!"

Gabe moaned, "Yer KILLIN' me here!" She laughed and he watched her sexy body as she turned to gather her clothes and headed for the bathroom to get dressed and head home.

Gabe was waiting for her in the kitchen with her doggie bag. He held it out to her but she just walked right past it and put her arms around Gabe's neck and planted a big, juicy kiss on his lips. "Thank you Mr. Gabrielson, for another LOVE-ly evening."

Gabe returned her hug and said, "I believe that if you play back the tape you'll see that the pleasure was mine, too. Ooops! I forgot to tell you about the tape! I'll play that back and see who's right!"

She acted shocked and said, "I'd like a copy too, please." They hugged again and headed for the front door.

Gabe kissed Mindy again at the car door before she backed out and headed down the road. It was getting harder and harder to watch her drive away rather than staying with him in his bed.

The rest of his week was the usual routine except it continued to be broken up by the thoughts of and calls from his favorite distraction. They talked every evening and most lunches, when Mindy could get away. He asked her to dinner Saturday evening to the steak house on the river bank and she said that sounded great. Her next question surprised him when she asked if he was going to be working on her dad's car on Saturday. Yes, he was and she then asked if she could help him work on it. Absolutely! He was happy to have the help running wires, making it easier to fish lines through cramped spaces to have someone with small hands pulling on the ends.

Mindy said, "See you at nine!"

At about quarter to nine Gabe heard the screen door open and Mindy say, "Hi, Gabe! You up yet?" He laughed and she turned the corner into the kitchen where Gabe was making a coffee.

After a hug and a kiss he asked, "What can I get you?" to which Mindy answered, "Donut Shop if you've got it." Of course, he had it. He knew she liked it and he would never be out of it. He popped a cup in the machine and got her a mug from the cupboard, putting it under the spout.

With their coffees in hand they walked down to the shop where Gabe had already opened the last bay door. He told Mindy, "I hop to get the new wiring harness roughed in today so I can finish it next week." He explained to her what each circuit did and how they needed to run groups of wires together which is what she could help him with. He had staged the day's work so he could make the best use of Mindy's help. He opened the box with the harness and they separated the circuits, wrapping those they wouldn't be using together in a bundle by the new fuse box.

51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers
12