Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning flew by with Mindy's help. Gabe would feed a group of wires though a hole and grommet in the firewall or floor and she would pull them through. Mindy loved helping on her grandpa's car, feeling a connection to it and to Gabe who was sharing his talents and time to restore it.

Gabe was laying across the front seat of the car, tying up the last group of wires behind the glove box when he felt a hand on his crotch. He pulled his head out from below the dash to see Mindy leaning in the driver's door over him with a lusty smile on her face. She undid the button on his Ben Davis work pants and pulled his zipper down, then folding the pants flaps aside and pulling the front of his boxers down to reveal his quickly hardening dick.

He knew better than to ask what she was doing and just went with the wonderful flow. She took the tip and sucked a little on the very end before she took his mushroom head into her mouth and ran her tongue up the bottom. Gabe was lost in a haze of feelings he hadn't experienced in a long time. Mindy slid her mouth down his dick as far as she could as Gabe pushed into her. She took his balls in her hand and gently squeezed his sac to pull them, stretching them.

Gabe was doing all he could to keep from cumming immediately because he was enjoying this too much. Mindy reached up under his shirt and pulled on his nipples as she continued to suck on him and flick her tongue under the head of his dick. The new sensations were overwhelming his ability to stay in control and he warned her, "I'm gonna cum!"

She smiled as much as she could with a dick in her mouth and said, "Mm-hmmmmm". Mindy looked him in the eyes and continued to tongue him and drove him into orgasmic bliss. He shot his cum into her mouth and she sucked as much of his salty, slippery ropes as she could hold. When he stopped pumping she slowly pulled off and very obviously swallowed his load. Gabe was nearly unconscious, all his strength drained out his dick.

"I've had my appetizer... what's for lunch?" she asked with a sly smile. Gabe was unable to respond.

Finally he spoke. "Ms. Wilson, I find your presence on the job site as a large distraction and I'm thankful you're here!" He zipped his pants back up and rearranged himself so he could be comfortable. Gabe walked her out the bay door and hit the button to close the rolling door, locking the shop.

Mindy asked, "Are we done for today?"

Gabe laughed saying, "I am!" He walked with her back to the house and they went up the garage stairs to the kitchen. Gabe pulled out a tray of sandwich fixings with some sliced turkey and roast beef and asked "Deck?"

Mindy rolled her eyes. "Duh! Could I have a diet Coke?" Gabe nodded and grabbed one diet and one regular Coke from the fridge along with a bowl of potato salad.

Gabe and Mindy sat at the small table which was quickly becoming 'their' table. They talked about all of the work they got done that morning and only a fleeting mention was made of the impromptu blow job. There was never a shortage of conversation when they were together.

Since they finished the task on the car early, Gabe said, "There's a craft fair by city hall and maybe we could visit the fair before going to dinner."

Mindy loved that idea. "As long as I get a shower in before heading out." When Gabe mentioned that his shower was easily big enough for two Mindy jumped up and asked, "What are we doing out here?" and started grabbing lunch leftovers.

Gabe told her, "Go ahead up to shower, I'll finish cleaning this up and be there shortly." He watched her turn the corner to trot up the stairs and soon heard the shower running. He put the perishables back into the refrigerator, the dishes in the dish washer and went up the stairs himself. He went into his bedroom and stripped down, tossing his clothes in the hamper, noticing a beautiful silk blouse on a hanger in his closet.

When he walked into the bathroom he noticed an overnight bag on the counter but past that was Mindy's wonderful body, glistening, wet and beautiful, the shower door glass obscuring her details. She was washing her hair and had started to rinse with her sexy, her 'just right' breasts pushed out as she leaned her head back. He opened the door and stepped in, reaching out to touch her flat stomach. She purred at his touch and jumped when he knelt before her and flicked his tongue between her pussy lips. She put her hands on the back of his head as he worked his way up and down her sex.

Mindy spread her legs a bit, making it easier to get deeper into her and then focus on her sensitive button protruding from the little tuft of hair. Gabe pulled it with his lips, almost stroking it with his mouth and Mindy started panting louder when he reached around grabbing her ass cheeks and pushed his mouth deeper. He reached up and slid a finger into her, then two, stroking and feeling the textures of her body. He started rubbing his fingers on the front wall of her vagina as he more vigorously sucked on her clit.

It was very hard as he circled it with his tongue when Mindy's legs began to tense up, then shake as she screamed, "AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!" as she found herself in the midst of a massive orgasm. Her legs began to collapse and Gabe held and guided her to the floor of the shower as they both sat on the floor, leaning on each other under the warm water spraying down on them.

Mindy looked at Gabe through eyes glazed over with pleasure and said, "That was amazing!"

Gabe said, "Not as amazing as what happened in the shop this morning." She disagreed but was happy to lose that argument. They sat for a couple minutes when he stood up and said, I have to get my shower before we run out of hot water." He helped Mindy stand on shaky legs and started soaping up, getting everything clean.

Mindy grabbed his soft cock, saying, "I'll take care of that." She lathered it up and was stroking, feeling him slowly get harder. She spun him around and walked back against the wall under the shower stream, rinsing the suds off them. She continued to fondle his cock, getting all of the soap rinsed off. They both jumped a little when the water temperature started dropping so Gabe turned the shower off and retrieved a pair of big bath towels from the rack just outside the door.

"I'll let you have the bathroom to get ready. I'll get dressed and see you downstairs when you're ready, no rush." Mindy stepped up and gave him a big kiss and a wink.

Gabe heard a hair dryer when he walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. He continued down the stairs to the garage and pushed the button on the wall to open the farthest door where the E Type Jag lived. He rolled the cover off and set it in the trunk of the car. He got in, pulled out the choke, pumped the gas a couple times and turned the key. The big six cylinder engine snarled to life and he backed it out into the afternoon sun, pushing the remote to close the door. Clicking it into first he drove around the side of the house and parked it by the front door.

Mindy put her working clothes in her bag and headed for the bedroom. Even though she was only wearing panties as she walked out she felt completely comfortable, very much at home. She went into the bedroom and got dressed. She put on her silk blouse braless... was it too much? She looked in the mirror and her small nipples were clearly defined but it wasn't see through. No, not too much, it'll keep him revved up all evening.

Gabe, sitting in a chair in the front room was stunned as Mindy walked out of the stairwell, a vision of sexy beauty he could not believe was with him. She let him take it in for a moment, sure her nipples were betraying her desire to remain calm. Gabe stood and motioned to the front door.

"Shall we?" He opened the door and got the reaction he was hoping for when Mindy saw the Jag waiting to take her out for the evening.

She remarked, "It's even more beautiful in the sun!" and couldn't wait to take her seat. He opened the door and she effortlessly slid into the soft, black leather upholstery. Before he closed the door she asked if they could put the top down. Yet another thing to love about her!

"You bet!" He released the latches and folded the top down into its well behind the seats and slid into his seat.

When the Jag's engine started Mindy looked at Gabe and said, "I LOVE that sound!!" He put the shifter in first and pulled away. He slowed to make sure there was no traffic before entering the road and roared through the gears, the dual overhead cam, 3.8 liter, triple carb, six cylinder power plant pushing them back in their seats as it accelerated to way over the speed limit. Gabe took his foot off the gas and looked over to see Mindy wide eyed and screaming with excitement. Yep, he had it bad.

The craft fair was kind of 'meh'. Although there were still people selling true crafts there were also vendors selling cheaply made crap. Seems like the organizers should keep them out to maintain the high quality goods one would expect but it's not his fair to run. They spent an hour there before finding a little coffee shop on the edge city hall complex. They got two coffees and a croissant to share and sat at a small table near the sidewalk. They sat quietly for a while watching the world go by.

Gabe asked Mindy, "Ever done any crafting?"

"No. I'm not terribly crafty."

Gabe said, My crafting is working on those cars, reviving them to hit the road once again for a new custodian. That's really all we are, custodians, since we only have the car for a while before passing it on to someone else or letting it deteriorate back to the earth. Trouble is, I can't open a booth at the fair for that!"

They picked up their coffees and walked around the city hall area window shopping, looking in stores that Gabe didn't even know existed. He had lived in this city most of his life but hadn't really lived 'in' the city. His home was more in the country so little time was spent here. They eventually ended up back at the car and headed off to dinner.

The steak house was busy but Gabe had reserved a window table overlooking the river. River was a generous term since it was more like a wide stream but there were several kayakers paddling through the rapids, trying to avoid the rocks, sometimes failing and ending up in the cold water to the entertainment of the diners. Gabe was happy to be out, enjoying the company of this beautiful woman and not standing in front of his open refrigerator deciding what to thaw or reheat. He could see she would be good for him.

After dinner they walked down to the water, the only sound was the river fighting to get past the rocks on it's journey to the ocean. The moon lit the waves washing over the obstacles, sparkling like so many diamonds. Gabe held Mindy close and she returned the hug.

"Shall we head home?" she asked.

'Home'. She called his house 'home'. He smiled and nodded and they turned to head home.

12