All Comments on 'Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 02'

by 51Woodie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

I LOVED this story , a slow erotic , romantic burn . keep up the great work! Its as though we are living their lives as you tell it. cannot wait for the next installment , 5*s

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Lovin

Loving this series. Not only for the sexy scenes, but also working on the car's. Looking forward to more.

51Woodie51Woodieabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. There are four more chapters coming.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great story enjoying each page. Hot lady, talented mechanic and the best cars on the road, Chevies! Got a '14 Malibu setting in the drive. Ain't the '65 Chevelle of my youth but not a bad "Old Man's Car"!

Going to add you to my follow list to make sure I don't miss any future episodes of this wonderful fantasy and any others you may favor your fans with!

Take care and keep writing.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like my 68 Impala. but I REALLY like the 5/6/7 Chevys! Used to have a 56 & wish I still did. You've got me hooked with this. Can't wait for each new chapter.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 3 years ago

Nicely done! Good warm story with characters that are climbing out of the pages. Waiting to see them continue to develop over the coming chapters. Old cars and great sex, what’s not to love about that!

clearcreekclearcreekabout 3 years ago

enjoyable story. i know most car people like the 55 best, however i'd trade my 55 BelAir for a 56 in a flash. especially if it was a wagon. i still have my old long board to tie down on the roof of a wagon.

EVLoverEVLover11 months ago

I’m loving this series.

I learned to drive in my Dad’s 56 Chevy wagon with 3 on the column. I remember killing the engine many times before I finally figured out how to coordinate the gas and the clutch pedals. Fond memories, in deed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user51Woodie@51Woodie
I love old cars, my wife and sex.... in no particular order

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES