Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used her words and asked, "How long do you think you can stay in the pool with me?"

They both laughed. She said, "I see what you did there, smarty pants! No one knows for sure how long any relationship will last, do they? I really WANT to stay with you, more than with anyone else and that feeling has continued to grow rather than fade the longer I know you. That in itself is different. The boredom usually sets in after a couple weeks but I can feel it coming on after a day or two. Is it you that caused me to change? Is it that I have finally grown up and know what I need to be happy for the rest of my life? I don't know Gabe but you are the first person I've had this conversation with so SOMETHING has changed in me. Something is special about this relationship and I have risked all that I am and all that I have emotionally to try and keep it."

Gabe waited a moment to see if she would say more. She didn't so he said, "I think those are all of the questions I had. If something comes up I'd like to be able to ask it without sounding like I'm constantly thinking about it. Do you have any questions for me?"

She paused and asked, "Why me and why now?"

He looked her in the eye with raised eyebrows and smiled. "You are a sharp one, aren't you? Well, to use your analogy I was by myself in the pool but at the shallow end. I saw lots of people having fun in the deep end but I had nearly drown there a few years back and there was nothing in the deep end I was interested in. Then Ms. Mindy Wilson came along. I'll admit that my initial attraction was physical, purely surface stuff. But then I started seeing we had interests in common and you were a 'car gal'. That was a biggie to me since they are such a big part of my life."

"You're smart, clever and really funny. I smile when I hear your voice and my heart beats a little faster when I hear your car pull in the drive. You accept me as I am. Others have wormed their way into my heart and then tried to change me into what they think I can be, not caring that I'm perfectly happy with who I am right now. I have not felt you try to change anything about me, instead saying how you like me as I am. That is HUGE. With other women it's been out of sight, out of mind but with you it's out of sight, IN my mind. I spend a lot of my time away from you wondering how you are and how I can make you happy."

"And why now? Why not now? Now is when you came along so now is why. I have no other answer. I'm thankful for now because had we met many years ago neither of us would have been ready for this. You wouldn't have given me the time of day and I would have thought you were a stuck up bitch. Now is the right time."

She had to agree. Now is the right time. She just hoped 'now' would continue.

She said, "I have no more questions. The defense rests."

They both laughed heartily. Gabe responded, "The prosecution rests also!" and they laughed again, their laughter echoing in the valley.

After a long pause Mindy asked, "What do you think, Gabe? We gonna make it?" dropping the court room humor for a serious conclusion.

"Mindy, you have given me no reason whatsoever to doubt your love. You're being honest with me, painfully honest, and I have so much love and respect for you for that. There's nothing in our relationship that would cause me to choose to leave you. I believe that all of our past experiences, good and bad, form us into the people we are today. Because we did something before doesn't mean we'll do it again. If you stick your hand in a fire you certainly won't do that again. I guess the question for me is... 'Am I willing to risk my heart hoping that you were burned badly enough to not stick your hand in the fire again?' These last couple weeks have been REALLY good and those legs sticking out the bottom of that jersey are equally good"

Mindy smiled and ran her hands down her legs like Vanna White showing a contestant a new car. Gabe went on, "I could decide to head back to the shallow end of the pool, safe and secure but alone. I've been in the shallow end for a long time. I headed for the deep end when you came along and have been happily splashing about with you, unaware of the dangers lurking below the surface."

Mindy had no idea where she stood with Gabe. Everything he said was absolutely true and a decision either way could be supported by the facts in the case. Shit, there's that courtroom drama stuff again!

Gabe decided to lay his cards on the table. "If I choose to end this relationship because of the fear of what MIGHT happen, I'm guaranteed to never have the opportunity to love you again and see if maybe everything works out. There is little chance of me meeting anyone like you again but my heart will be safe. Lonely, but safe. If I choose to continue I will get to love you and be loved by you but there is a chance my heart will be - how did you say it? - removed from my chest and shown to me as it slowly stops beating," he said with a dramatic flair. "How big is that chance and am I willing to risk it?"

He paused while he thought about it. Mindy was going out of her mind with anxiety, like waiting for the verdict in court, but chose to remain quiet. Guilty? Not guilty? What was it going to be? He finally spoke. "Mindy you trusted me enough to take a huge risk and have this conversation. This relationship is important enough for you to have taken that risk and we wouldn't be balanced if just one of us took all the risk. I trust your love enough to accept the risk also."

Mindy jumped up and ran around the table, leaping into Gabe's arms and pushing his chair against the wall as she smothered him with kisses. She sat sideways in his lap with her arms tightly wrapped around his neck, the weight of the world lifted from her and her heart filled with love.

She whispered in his ear, "I love you so much and so much more for getting into the deep end with me. I won't let you drown."

They spent several minutes basking in the sun and the glow of their newly solidified love. The sun was warm and their love was hot. As Mindy sat on Gabe's lap she felt him getting very hard. She got up and tugged at his shorts, requesting their removal. Gabe complied and wiggled out of his shorts sitting only in his boxers. Mindy sat back down on his lap, her back to his chest and her legs on the outside of his, his very hard cock resting between her ass cheeks. Mindy started sliding up and down in small movements while Gabe pulled her to him. Then she sat up to pull her jersey up a bit, exposing her sweet, naked ass and returned to grinding on him. Gabe's hands went up her jersey and he grabbed her tits, immediately going for her nipples which were as hard as erasers. Mindy stood up slightly and pulled the top of Gabe's boxers down to get to his dick and then guided it between her wet pussy lips, sliding it back and forth to get him wet. She then moved it to her entrance and slid down on him in one unbelievable motion.

"Fuck!" Gabe said, awash in lust as Mindy began moving on him. "What about a condom?" he asked, not wanting to go get one in the middle of fucking.

"I started the pill when I met you and we're good now. Isn't the valley beautiful?" she asked, knowing Gabe was looking at her sliding up and down his dick and not the valley.

Mindy continued to grind into Gabe's rock hard, naked dick and reached down to fondle his balls. The skin to skin sensation raised Gabe's excitement level several notches. He brought one of his hands down to her clit, kicking up her excitement too. They continued to roll toward their orgasms, oblivious to to fact that they were fucking in plain view. It wasn't taking long for Mindy to get there and she started shuddering on Gabe's cock. She fell back on Gabe's chest as she arched her back to keep all of him in her. She tried to be quiet as she came but orgasmic groans still escaped her lips.

He held her tightly and jammed himself into her as far as he could when he started shooting his semen into her. She felt him pulsing and cumming with an extra warmth and squeezed him as tightly as she could. Gabe kept her close as they both came down from their releases.

Gabe and Mindy remained connected for a few minutes until his softening cock slid from her. Her legs were straddling his so some of his cum followed and ran down her ass, puddling in Gabe's pubic hair.

Mindy tucked her jersey between her legs so she didn't drip all the way up stairs and asked, "I'm taking a shower. You comin'?"

He nodded and shakily followed her into the house.

The next week was so busy for Mindy that she didn't get to see much of Gabe. She had finally cleared the air and bared her soul to him and he still loved her. Gabe was working on her dad's '55 to make sure it was done for his return. He was halfway through his time but more than halfway through the project. The wiring that Mindy had helped him with was finished and the harness for the engine management computer was wired and waiting for the fuel injection unit to return. The shop called him to report that they would be shipping it in the next couple days.

The front end parts arrived along with the disc brakes and the rack and pinion steering. He was waiting for the electric power steering but he could do all of the rest of the installations without it. The radiator still had to be pulled and sent to the shop to be rebuilt.

His buddy at the wrecking yard had found a set of the later wheels he was looking for and would drop them off at his shop Thursday. Gabe would have them prepped and Mindy could paint them on Saturday.

For Mindy, it had been a tough weekend but they had powered through it. Gabe still felt confident in his decision. There really wasn't much to decide. He was too far in love when Mindy opened her truth to him. It was better that it was out but that was a tough evening and morning. Now they could move forward as a team, ready to take on the world, no skeletons in the closet.

His phone rang and it was Mindy but just to tease her he answered "Gabe's Restorations!"

The voice at the other end was not amused! "Really???? Have you not saved my number in your phone yet???"

He laughed and said he knew how to push her buttons. He could hear her smile.

She continued "I was calling you to invite you to dinner at my condo tonight but now I'm not so sure I want to."

Gabe apologized in his best mocking remorse. "Pleeease forgive me!!"

She snapped at him "Be there at seven!" and hung up.

Gabe looked at his phone because there was one problem...Gabe had no idea where her condo was. He dialed her number to get the address. He heard "Gabe's Restorations" and they both started laughing when they realized they had both been played.

At five minutes to seven Gabe arrived in his Mercedes at Mindy's condo. It was a fairly new development thirty minutes from Gabe's on the other side of town, her office about halfway between their homes. The gardens and landscaping were well kept and helped keep the 'new' intact. Her condo was an upstairs unit and even though the stairs were covered they had an open feel to them.

Gabe rang the doorbell and Mindy answered, swinging her door open in a short pink dress. He handed her a bottle of wine and a flower arrangement with roses that matched the color of her dress. She stretched out for a quick kiss before she put the wine on the counter and went looking for a vase for the flowers.

"Thank you so much for the flowers! They're lovely!"

"Lovely flowers for a lovely lady," Gabe told her. Her home was full of delicious aromas, tomato sauce and garlic more than any others.

Once the flowers were safe in a vase and watered, Mindy wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a proper kiss on his lips. Holding onto him after the kiss to smile and look into his eyes, she said, "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." She was gorgeous in that dress. It was obvious she was braless and her smallish breasts didn't move a lot but her nipples made their presence known. Gabe was in constant wonder of how he had been lucky enough to land a woman like her.

Mindy said, "We have a few minutes till dinner is done. Would you like a tour?" Yes, he would so she took his hand and showed him the few rooms in the condo. She opened the sliding glass door to show him the small deck off her living room,

"Nothing like yours but I have begun thinking of yours when I'm out here." The deck, barely fitting two small chairs and a tiny round table between them, overlooked a manicured common area. They stepped back inside and she went to the kitchen and checked on dinner, seemingly ignoring the bedroom down the hall. When Gabe asked about it she smiled, she raised her eyebrows and said, "I'll give you a very personal tour of that room later," already getting him worked up.

While Gabe opened the wine and filled two glasses she pulled a spectacular looking lasagna out of the oven and set it down on the stove, then went back in and removed a silver bag with garlic bread baking in it. She set the bread on the cutting board by Gabe and asked him to slice it while she served the pasta.

"I can't remember the last time I had a home cooked dinner," Gabe said, seriously trying to remember while he sliced the bread. He snuck a small piece from the loaf and cut it in half, feeding a piece to Mindy while she was cutting and plating their dinner, Gabe put the bread on a plate that was sitting next to the board and he brought it to the square dining table as Mindy set down the plates with lasagna.

She apologized for having to work late all week so they couldn't get together until today. "I cashed in a few over time hours and left early today." Gabe thanked her for doing that and for cooking.

They ate dinner as they talked about their week and Mindy asked about the progress on her dad's car. It was great talking to her about it because she knew what the parts were and could participate in a discussion. She said she wanted to come out Saturday if he had any jobs for her.

He said she could paint the wheels if she wanted.

"I'm sure I could do that!"

He asked, "Could you pick up the custom mixed matching spray paint from the dealer since you'll drive right past it on your way to my place Saturday morning?"

She said, "I COULD but I would prefer to pick them up and deliver them Friday afternoon after work," and winked at him.

Gabe said, "That sounds like an even better plan!"

Mindy asked him, "Can I give you the rest of the tour now?"

"I would love that!" was his quick answer.

She led him directly to the master bedroom and only said, "This is the bedroom," before lifting her dress up over her head and stood naked in front of Gabe. She'd had no underwear on at all. She turned and moved onto her bed and invited him to join her. He almost tore his clothes off and was hard before he got to the bed. He got on the bed at the foot, kneeling between her legs and looked at the beautiful woman who was waiting to make love with him. He leaned forward into her outstretched arms and melted into her body.

He was already in her wetness when Mindy reached down and guided him into her. He slipped in a little and then back out, a little further in and out and finally all the way in which brought a deep moan from Mindy.

"My god, I love it when you're in me," she whispered in Gabe's ear. "My perfect penis." He would never tire of hearing that. They moved like that until Gabe raised up and brought Mindy's legs together in front of him and slid deeper into her, He pressed in, feeling the end of her canal which caused Mindy to flinch. He withdrew until just his head was in her and slowly pressed in again, all the way. He continued this slow, long massage of her body while Mindy stifled her groans for her neighbors' sake.

Mindy pushed Gabe back with her legs so he pulled out and she flipped over on her hands and knees, putting her sex right in front of him, begging him to come back in. He put his legs inside her long, slender legs and lined himself with her opening, smoothly re-entering her and going deep. Once again Mindy and Gabe were struggling to keep their sounds of pleasure from going through he walls. Gabe reached out and gathered Mindy's hair into a pony tail and then pulled it, driving himself deeper into her as her head was pulled back. She let out a deep moan as he retreated and then used her hair to pull her onto him, again and again.

He was driving himself into her and said quietly, "I'm gonna cum."

Mindy was close too and said, "Fuck me, Gabe," and reached down to rub her clit so she could cum with him. She felt him swelling up and that sent her even closer to her orgasm. Gabe was pushing himself as far into her as he could, hitting bottom on every stroke. He tried not to make too much noise but his breathing was ragged and deep. She could feel his cock pulsing while shooting his cum into her and she squeezed him tightly. Gabe was just slowing down when Mindy's legs started to shake and she thrust back against him. She pulled a pillow to her face and screamed her orgasm into it. He pulled her hips against him until they both had stopped shaking and were becoming too weak to stay vertical. Mindy fell forward onto a pillow while Gabe landed next to her on his side, facing her with his arm over her back, both of them fully spent.

Gabe woke up disoriented. He didn't recognize the room but then some great memories came rushing back and in the darkness he saw Mindy, exactly how she had been when he fell asleep. They had both enjoyed 'The sleep of the well fucked', he just wasn't sure how long. He was about to remove his arm and get out of the bed when he noticed Mindy's eyes were open.

"Oh, my. That was wonderful," she said just over a whisper. Indeed it was he agreed. He remained next to her, taking in her beauty. They were just looking into each others' eyes when she quietly said "Making love with you is so much better than having sex. Nothing can compare to loving with you, Gabe." With his arm on her back, Gabe pulled them closer and kissed her. Every day with Mindy was better than the last.

As Gabe put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, Mindy was putting plastic wrap on a big piece of lasagna on a foam plate for Gabe to take home. There were also several slices of garlic bread to go with it. She showed him where it was in the refrigerator so he could take it later. She wiped the counter down and the kitchen was clean once again, ready for the next meal.

It was already 10:30 and Gabe said, "I should be going since you have to get up early for work."

In her best, fake, Gone With the Wind drawl, she asked, "Now Mistah Gabe. Ah was hopin' you might want to spend the naght with me, heah in mah home." She didn't have to ask twice.

He told her, "I'll be right back," and returned with a small overnight bag. Mindy commented that he seemed pretty sure of himself.

"Not at all," he responded, "if I was that sure I would have carried it in with the flowers." She moved in to kiss him and told him he could always bring his bag in.

Gabe brushed his teeth and went Mindy's bedroom. She was already under the covers waiting for him.

He asked Mindy, "What time do we have to get up?"

"I get up at 6:30." Gabe set his alarm for 6:15. He pulled his shirt and pants off, folded them and put them on the floor next to the bed. Gabe turned to climb in bed with her and she shook her finger at him. "We sleep naked in this house, mister!" He quickly slipped his boxers off and she swept the blanket back, already naked and waiting for him. She was beautiful. He climbed in bed, she quickly rolled and pressed her back to him. Gabe's arm went over her and his hand cupped her breast and his thumb softly rubbed her nipple, he kissed the back of her shoulder and sleep slowly took them both.