Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe's alarm went off quietly and he reached over to turn it off. He looked back over his shoulder at the gorgeous woman in bed with him. She was on her back and Gabe moved over to her and laid his head on her shoulder. She stirred, her breathing changed, she was awakening. He moved his head down and took her nipple in his mouth. She threw her head back and quietly moaned and moved her hand behind his head and pressed him to her breast. He continued to suck and tongue her hardening nipple. He pulled back and blew on it and it hardened more.

"I don't have time," she said with disappointment.

He reassured her, "It's only 6:20."

She smiled and purred, "Mmmmmmmm." Gabe pulled her closest leg over his hip, opening her up to his fingers. He softly brushed them over her lips then slid them between, her lubrication already present. He gathered some on his fingers and they headed for her protruding clit. She felt his fingers sliding on both sides of her button and the electricity jolted out to her hips and she jumped. Gabe continued to suckle her breast which had its own electrical storm going, growing and getting closer to the storm between her legs.

Mindy reached down her side and took Gabe's dick in her hand. She couldn't move her arm much but she massaged it with subtle finger movements. Gabe's increased breathing told her she was on target. Gabe's two fingers moved down to her opening and rubbed the skin around it without penetrating her but his thumb kept rubbing her clit. The lightning bolts in her pelvis kept going further out as did the smaller strikes from her nipple. When his two fingers entered her the sparks grew faster and hotter. She kept up her fingering of his dick, flicking the bottom of the head with her thumb.

Mindy was stiffening as her orgasm got closer and closer - and then the two storms connected. She shook her hips as she tried to muffle her groans of pleasure. Even though the waves kept coming and coming she had to push his hand away as her pleasure became almost painful sensitivity. She suddenly felt Gabe get very hard and then begin pulsing, covering her hand and forearm in his semen. She squeezed him tight, moving slightly to keep him orgasming until his pulses and cum stopped.

"Sorry 'bout that," he apologized, to which she responded by bringing her hand up to her chest and spread his cum on her breasts, nipples and stomach and then rubbed it in like a lotion, watching him the whole time for his reaction. His eyes were wide so it was obvious to Mindy he had never seen anything like that before but she would make sure he'd see it again.

"I have to get going, Love!" Mindy said, breaking the spell. She gave him a deep kiss, got out of bed, looked back at Gabe who was still in awe of what had just happened and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Gabe pushed the blanket back so see wet spots on the sheet, one where Mindy had been and a bigger one where he had cum, and a couple dried spots from last evening. He got up and pulled the blanket all the way down to remove the sheet. He would wash it at home and give it back to her when she came to his house.

He put his clothes on and went to the guest bath to collect his personals into his bag. He knocked on the master bath door and walked in to see Mindy just turning the shower off . He walked up and rolled the semi clear shower door back so he could more clearly see her.

"See something you like, sir?"

All he could do is grunt which made her laugh. "Can I make you some coffee before you go?" he asked.

She said, "I usually pick up a coffee from a place by my office to save some time."

"Then I'll get out of your way and I'll see you after work?"

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss as Gabe gave a nipple a squeeze. She said, "I can't wait."

He reminded her, "Don't forget to pick up the paint!" He was sure she wouldn't.