Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindy bares her soul to Gabe.
8.3k words
4.77
5.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers

Gabe pressed the button on the remote as he pulled in the drive and by the time he got to the garage the end door was open for him to drive in. He pulled in and turned the Jag's engine off. Mindy leaned over and gave Gabe a soft kiss and thanked him for a wonderful evening. He thanked her for the help during the day and for her company. "I hope you were planning on staying for breakfast."

Mindy pretended to look like she was weighing options. "I don't know... whatcha got? If it's anything like my lunch appetizer then YES!" Gabe felt himself getting hard in a very uncomfortable position and moved around to relieve the conflict.

"Problem there?" she teased.

He tipped his head and looked at her knowing face and said, "Why don't you go up and I'll be there in just a moment after I cover the car." She kissed him again and got out of the car, disappearing up the stairs.

Gabe put the top back up on the roadster and rolled the cover on, pulling the corners under the bumpers giving it a snug fit. He leaned against the Mercedes, thinking about his situation. It seemed too good and he was falling fast. To pull back may cause Mindy to doubt him and retreat. To let his feelings run wild may leave his heart vulnerable to being crushed again or scare her away. Was he willing to risk that? Only time would tell.

Gabe went up the stairs to a dark ground floor with a dim light coming from the stairs to his room. As he walked up the stairs he saw his door was open, letting the glow from the small night stand lamp escape into the landing. He entered the room and saw Mindy sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back on her arms, dressed in a 49er's jersey that covered her down to the top half of her crossed legs. She patted the bed next to her and Gabe obeyed. He sat down and Mindy got up and sat on her crossed legs on the floor in front of him, picking his foot up to take off one shoe and sock, then the other. She moved closer and undid his belt, button and zipper and with a little help slid his pants off. She rose up onto her knees and brought Gabe's lips to hers as she undid the top few buttons of his shirt and then lifted it over his head.

Mindy pushed him back onto the bed, then stood up and turned off the lamp. She walked around before climbing up on the bed and waited for Gabe to turn around and join her. They lay chest to chest with their hands on each others asses to press their sexes together with just those same, thin layers of cloth between them. Mindy pushed on his shoulder, putting him on his back. Mindy reached down and palmed his rock hard erection. She brought her hand up and slipped it under the elastic and back to his dick, the skin to skin contact making him tingle everywhere. He slipped his boxers off and Mindy reached back to the night stand and came back with a condom package which she opened and then rolled onto his shaft. After swinging her leg over she straddled him, resting her hands on his chest. Leaning down she kissed him, her tongue exploring his lips and waiting to mingle with his. Gabe wasn't sure what to do since he had little experience but she gently coaxed his tongue to respond to her.

Slowly Mindy moved down Gabe's body just a bit, her outer pussy lips just starting to kiss the tip of his cock. His cock twitched with excitement, slipping further between her lips. She moved a little more and maneuvered her opening to align with him and moved yet a little more, allowing a bit of Gabe's swollen head to penetrate her. She stayed there for a moment while she sucked Gabe's tongue into her mouth.

Mindy arched her back a little to get more of Gabe into her. She moved a couple inches further down Gabe's body, pushing a corresponding length of him into her. She stayed there, holding him in her, giving him an occasional squeeze which would elicit a gasp from Gabe. She started moving up and down his body, her breasts and hard nipples pressed into his chest. He felt her moving but her nipples stayed where they were. Mindy was sliding on his dick as she lay on top of him, pressing her clit into Gabe's pelvis. He felt amazing to her, filling and emptying her body only to want to be filled again.

Mindy pulled her lips from Gabe's, pressing on his chest to a sitting position and placing her weight on him, sliding all of his dick into her in one final push.

She moaned, "Oh my god, it feels so good with all of you in me." She'd had bigger and smaller cocks in her, fatter and skinnier cocks in her, longer and shorter cocks in her but none of them could compare to Gabe's cock in her. His was perfect. He stretched her just enough, went deep enough to gently bottom out in her without hurting. She grabbed the bottom of her jersey and pulled it over her head, revealing her naked body to him. Gabe had never tired seeing such a glorious vision. Mindy started grinding into him and he could feel her grasping him with her sex, trying to pull all of him into her. He reached up and cupped her breasts and pulled her nipples. She threw her head back and covered Gabe's hands with her own, pressing them tightly into her chest, letting him know how much she enjoyed it.

As Mindy moved faster on Gabe he could feel himself moving inside her. Her orgasm was coming and she softly said, "Cum with me, Gabe," as she continued to feverishly rub her clit on him.

He felt his pressure building so that wasn't going to be a problem and hearing her begin that wonderful groan brought him to that point almost immediately. She was squeezing his hands on her breasts and nipples like vices while madly thrashing on his dick. Gabe felt his orgasm coming and let his orgasm streak the length of his dick, racing to get out. There was nothing that felt the same as cumming in Mindy like he was right now! He was pumping in her, she was contracting on him and they were oblivious to everything around them, only aware of each other. Once again, the house reverberated with the sounds of their pleasure, slowly becoming quieter as their orgasms slowed.

She released her grip on his hands at her breasts and collapsed forward, Gabe supporting her as she slowly fell on him, breathing deeply and still randomly twitching responses to his last pumps. They lay like that for a long time, absorbing the complete connection of their bodies.

And possibly their souls.

Gabe's arms were around her and he held her tight but felt himself starting to slip from her. He moved his hand down her back, over her ass and between her legs to once again make sure the condom was safely removed. He didn't want to interrupt the amazing closeness he was feeling so he left it to take care of later.

Mindy had laid her head on his shoulder, planting little kisses on his cheek. He turned closer to her ear, ready to take the BIG risk, and Gabe whispered, "I love you, Mindy..."

She gave him a long kiss on his cheek and moved down his body, kissing him as she moved. She kissed his neck, the top of his chest, she kissed his nipples and his stomach, rubbed her face in his pubic hair and then kissed his latex covered dick. She gently pulled the condom off, some of his seed dripping out. Mindy placed the condom in the waste basket and returned to Gabe's cock. She licked up the errant semen and then pulled his soft cock into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue and lips. When she was satisfied that her chore was done she kissed her way back up his body to his lips, kissing them in earnest. She settled back down next to him, her head back on his shoulder, saying nothing in response to his words.

"I just wanted you to know," Gabe said, afraid that maybe he'd gone too fast too soon. "I have never met a woman like you and I don't want to lose you only because I was afraid to say how I felt." She was still quiet and Gabe was now second guessing his decision. He felt a tear fall on him and another spread where her head met his shoulder but there was still silence. He decided to just hold her and not say anything more to make it worse.

She stayed still as a few more tears fell on him. She whispered, "I'll be right back," and rolled from him and picked up her jersey before heading for the bathroom. He suddenly felt very obvious being naked. He got up and pulled the blankets back to get under them. From the bathroom there was some quiet sniffling, a nose being blown but finally the door opened and she returned wearing her jersey and got in next to him under the covers.

She REALLY didn't want to open up but it would be easier to say what she had to in the dark and not see Gabe's facial reaction to what she absolutely had to tell him.

The silence was deafening. She lay still for a long time, working up the nerve to tell him the truth - her truth. She sat up and leaned against the headboard of the bed, her arms wrapped around her knees folded up against her chest under her jersey. There couldn't be a much worse place or time, in his bed and just after great sex, to say this. It took another few minutes for her to work up the courage to begin.

"Gabe, you are the most amazing man I have ever met. You're brilliant, hard working, handsome and the best lover I have ever had. I can't wait to ravage you every time we're together. You're kind, honest and respectful. You do what you say you'll do and you always do your best."

Gabe had heard speeches like this before, immediately prior to hearing "It's not you, it's me." or "You're such a nice guy." They never ended well. At this point he really regretted opening his heart.

Mindy soldiered on. "Do you remember when I said that I divorced my ex because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants?"

Gabe quietly said, "Yes."

Mindy continued, "That wasn't true. It was me that couldn't say 'no' to a dick. I dated a lot and I slept with lots of men and it was exciting but it was empty. I tried to have a real relationship a couple times but it would eventually deteriorate and I would cheat. It felt so terrible and so good at the same time. Then I met my ex-husband Paul. He was a good man and didn't deserve what I put him through. I'd cheat, he'd take me back. I'd be good for a while but I'd cheat, he'd take me back. Three times he did that and I just couldn't do that to him anymore so I divorced him. It wasn't because I didn't love him but I was probably never going to change so I looked at it as a mercy divorce."

Gabe had no idea where this was going but he wasn't optimistic for the ending.

"I decided that I would be a nun or something so I wouldn't have to deal with men. Of course that wasn't feasible but I have been celibate for almost two years. The wedding ring helped keep men away so I wouldn't be ripping their heart out and holding it in my hand as they watch it stop beating. I really believed I could not be salvaged. And then Mr. Edgar Gabrielson drove up to my parents' house."

Gabe was still lost.

Mindy kept going, "You came into my life with all of the qualities I didn't know I wanted, no, needed, in my man. You weren't the super handsome guy I couldn't take my eyes off of but you had an inner beauty I couldn't stop wanting to be around. You weren't the wealthy guy with a big stock portfolio who sometimes makes money at the expense of those who can't afford to lose it but you're a man of honest labor, a true craftsman who takes pride in his work and wants his customers happy. You're not the super smooth player who can sweep women off their feet and that all the women think they want to be with. You're a man who values the truth and says what's on your mind. There are no games being played, no scams to watch out for. What you see is what you get."

"The more I know you Gabe the more handsome you become, the richer I see you are and your truth touches my heart very deeply. I have hurt every man I 've had a relationship with. I have never had a time in my life as full and deep and complete with any man as I've had with you."

"I love you too, Gabe, more than you realize. I loved you by the end of our lunch on my folks' porch and my love has grown every moment I spend with you but when you said you loved me the whole game changed. It became very serious and real and you need to know the truth."

"I have this monster within me and I cannot... no, WILL not... damage your heart in the way I have damaged others. I couldn't live with that. I don't know where that leaves us. Are you so different that I love you enough to forsake all others? Was my previous behavior just immaturity that I've grown out of? Have I grown enough to stay faithful? If you still love me and still want to be with me after this, these are questions that we will have to talk about. A lot! The ball is in your court."

This time it was Gabe who was very silent for a long time. He looked at her profile illuminated by a clouded moon coming through the window. She looked like a little girl. Vulnerable, defenseless and fearing the worst. There was a LOT to unpack in what she shared. His picture of her was now radically skewed and he was unsure if he could continue the discussion and didn't want to make a rash decision. Mindy sat in the darkness, still sitting against the headboard, afraid to say anything more.

Gabe thought about his words for a long time before saying anything. "I can't imagine how hard it was to tell me that. It was equally hard for me to hear but I don't want to talk about it any more tonight." Mindy panicked. Was he going to send her home? Was he trying to think of a way to leave or get her to leave?

Gabe continued, "You're still the woman I fell in love with and I don't want to risk saying the wrong thing and messing this up. Why don't you come back under here next to me and we'll sit out on the deck tomorrow morning when we're rested, have a cup of coffee and decide what we're going to do."

Mindy could finally breathe. "Thank you, Gabe. That's more than I have the right to hope for. We'll talk in the morning." She slid down the bed and into his arms as they spooned together. She smiled when he wrapped his arm around her, slipping his hand under her side and cupping her breast, his thumb gently on her nipple. Emotionally exhausted, they quickly drifted off to sleep.

Alone. Mindy woke to the Sunday sun streaming in the dormer window and realized she was alone. Alone in bed again. Was waking up in bed alone to be her cross to bear forever? She felt the other side of the bed and it was cold. Gabe had been up for a long time.

When she came around the corner into the kitchen she saw Gabe sitting at the table on the deck. Her favorite place in the world now filled her with dread. Mindy walked over to the Keurig and put a Donut Shop cup in the machine. She noticed there were a lot of Donut Shop cups in the rack. She knew why. A mug under the spout was filling with the fortitude that she was going to need for this impossibly difficult conversation that was about to happen.

As she slid the screen opened Gabe turned and smiled widely, reaching for her hand across the table as he happily said, "Good morning, sunshine!" She took his hand and moved in for a warm, first kiss of the day, hoping it wasn't the last. Good sign. On the table he had a pen and steno pad with a considerable amount of writing on it. She feared what thoughts he had written there as she sat at the table, opposite him and looked out over the valley. She stretched her legs out and put her feet on the railing. She tucked her jersey between her thighs since she had nothing else on.

They sat there quietly for a few minutes, each afraid to start the conversation that could be their last. Gabe broke the silence. "I have been digesting everything you told me last night. I respect you for telling me your story and the risk you took in telling it. It shows me how important I am to you but as you asked, am I important enough? I have a series of questions I'd like to ask, if you don't mind, and I hope they'll make our next step clearer."

"Of course," she replied, "I will be as honest as I can."

"I trust you will." She was relieved he trusted her that much at least.

"When did you first realize that being monogamous was a problem?"

She thought for a moment. "Maybe ten years ago when I first saw the pattern. Date for a while, I would become bored and rather than be honest and just break up I would cheat and have them make the decision for me."

Gabe asked, "Was there ever a relationship that you thought you could be faithful if you really wanted to?"

"Obviously, this one. The only other was Paul but the longer I was with him I realized that he didn't have a lot of respect for himself by the way he let me be unfaithful so it made it hard for me to respect him. I wasn't very emotionally invested in the others enough to want to save them."

Then came the question she hoped she'd never have to answer. "How many others are there, Mindy?"

She took a sip of her coffee and answered after a moment of thought. "Probably about ten that I had a relationship with." She said it factually, not proud but real. She looked at Gabe when she answered but his face gave no indication of his reaction.

She asked Gabe if he would share how many he'd had relationships with. "Four." was his answer without hesitation. He had clearly thought about it.

He continued, "How many live in town?"

"Just a few. Paul, obviously, but the rest were while I was in college or working for different firms in different cities finding out what I wanted to be when I grew up."

"How many of yours live in town?" she asked.

His eyebrows and the corners of his mouth went up almost imperceptibly. He paused, "All but one."

'Fair is fair' he thought.

He kept going, which Mindy took as a good sign that he hadn't written her off yet. "Do you still see any of them?"

Her answer came quickly. "Only Paul and we just email occasionally. We remained friends after our divorce but that's all we are. I told him about you."

This caught Gabe by surprise. She went on, "He told me that if I had any intention of keeping you I had to tell you the truth. I trust his judgement and I hope he was right."

This response knocked Gabe off his train of thought. He was beginning to see all of the things that were going on behind the scenes while he was just trundling along falling in love. It was so simple for him, so difficult for her. He would have to thank Paul if he ever met him.

He asked, "Why now and why me?"

Mindy was a little confused by the question but gave it her best shot. "Because 'you' and because you're now."

Gabe still pushed, "But why me?"

She thought she had been clear about this but if he needed to hear this every day she would tell him. "Because I have never met anyone like you. You don't care about the fake trappings of false success like I and everyone around me did. Looking into your eyes and shaking your hand made me want to know you. It wasn't love but I was drawn to you for some reason. It was clear you were a good man as we talked and I saw your passion for my grandpa's car. That's why I invited you to lunch. I knew you were very different from the other people in my life and I wanted to get to know more of you and I liked everything I saw. I thought you were interesting enough to get my feet wet in the dating pool again but then I slipped and fell all the way in. I had never been in the deep end before and I felt like I was drowning. I didn't know how to get myself out of the pool and it was during that time that I figured out that I needed to learn how to swim or get out of the pool forever. I want to stay in the pool so I'm trying to learn how to swim. I haven't swallowed too much pool water but I've never wanted to learn how to swim more than I do right now. I love being in the deep end of the pool with you Gabe."

Gabe was shocked at how clearly her analogy made him understand her feelings. Secretly, she was surprised herself that she came up with that and was able to express herself that well. Drowning was that feeling she had and now she was dog paddling, on the surface and safe.

51Woodie
51Woodie
68 Followers