Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandpa gives busty Zoey something big to kiss good night.
10.3k words
4.66
60.2k
82
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR

Zoey was standing beside Uncle Dan's truck, touching up her lipstick when the staccato-like whine of an engine broached the quiet country air. She looked up to see a man approaching at a pretty good clip on a four-wheeled All-Terrain-Vehicle, bounding over a slight rise as he came their way. He pulled to a stop next to the trucks and shut down the noisy vehicle before stepping off and nodding to Zoey as he walked up to her.

"How's your morning been?" her Uncle Ted asked, and Zoey was struck again by the resemblance the men in the family shared. It was hard to tell one from the other and she figured she'd feel different about that once she got to know them all better. But right now, Uncle Ted and Uncle Dan looked like two peas in a pod to her. Uncle Ted was maybe an inch or so taller, but they both shared the same tall, solidly-built frame as their father, but on a slightly smaller scale, but still way better than average, as far as Zoey was concerned.

"My morning's been okay," Zoey replied. "They've shown me a few things, but I think I've been able to handle everything okay so far."

"That's good," Uncle Ted said as he gave her a gentle pat on the arm before turning to address the three men working on the fence. "So, guys, is Zoey right? Is she doing okay with what you've asked her to do?"

"She's been a godsend," Drew called back.

"Yeah, it's too bad Dad asked for her to go and work with you guys this afternoon," Uncle Dan added. "I'd love for her to stay and help us out this afternoon as much as she's helped us this morning."

"Well, your loss, I guess," Uncle Ted chided playfully. "Hopefully she'll be able to do as much for the four of us as she has for the three of you."

"Oh, I think you'll find she's very helpful," Uncle Dan added before picking up a handful of nails and getting back to work.

"All right, little lady, let's go," Uncle Ted said as he led Zoey over to the ATV. "You ever been on one of these before?"

"No, I haven't," Zoey replied as she looked at the rugged little machine. There wasn't much to it, four big knobby all-terrain tires, the engine housing, and a decent-sized seat with the back part set a little higher for a second person to sit on. She figured that would allow the passenger to see clearly over the shoulder of the person driving. Behind the seat was a small platform at the back to strap something onto, but it was empty right now.

"The ride's a little rough," Uncle Ted said as he threw his leg over and straddled the machine, "but it'll get us from Point A to Point B on this ranch pretty good. Just climb aboard behind me."

Zoey stepped on a footrest at the side and grasped her uncle's shoulder as she threw her leg around behind him and sat down, noticing that with her legs spread like this, her little skirt had ridden well up on her thighs. If her uncle hadn't been sitting right in front of her, her panty-covered pussy would have been clearly in view. Her uncle fired up the machine and Zoey could feel the powerful throb of the engine coursing right through her, the vibrations through her bum making her pussy start to tingle. Uncle Ted hit the throttle and the surge of acceleration startled Zoey, causing her to quickly reach out and grab onto his arms.

"You'll learn quick you have to hold on tight when you're on one of these things," he called back over his shoulder. "Now, reach around my waist and kind of snuggle in right behind me. We've got a few bumps ahead and I don't want you to go flying off."

Zoey did as he asked, shifting even closer as she circled her arms around him. She felt her skirt getting pushed up even higher as her legs were forced to spread further apart, her panty-covered mound now pressed right up against his back.

"That's better," Uncle Ted said as he wriggled back slightly, one of the belt loops on his jeans rubbing against Zoey's protruding clit.

He speeded up again as Zoey held on tight, loving the feel of the hot country air whipping against her skin, her lustrous brunette locks flowing out behind her. They'd been cruising along for a few minutes before they hit a bump, causing Zoey to lose her grip for a second before instinctively grasping onto her uncle once more. She noticed that they'd both shifted a bit, and her hands had landed lower on his hips.

"That was a bad one," he called back to her again over his shoulder. "And there's probably a few more ahead." She felt him take one hand off the handlebars and take hold of her wrist. "Here, make sure you hold on real tight so that doesn't happen again."

He took her hand and moved it right down to the inside of his thigh, pressing her hand against the smooth denim of his jeans just below his crotch. He took her other hand and pressed it against his midsection, pulling her even closer against him and making sure she was holding on tight.

"There, that's better," he said as he reached down to her hand on the inside of his thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze before bringing his own hand back to the handlebars. "You should be able to get a nice firm grip now."

Zoey was shocked when he'd placed her hand on his leg, but she couldn't resist the curiosity she was feeling as she encountered a warm protuberance beneath his jeans. Oh my god, is that his cock? she thought to herself as her fingers instinctively started to move along the pronounced bulge. Her fingers slid along his jeans and she felt a stirring beneath her fingertips, the bulge starting to grow.

"Oh, fuck me," she muttered under her breath as her hand kept going, finally reaching the end, her fingers cupping what she knew to be the bell-shaped cockhead. And boy, did it feel big to her. With her breath catching in her throat, she slowly rubbed her fingertips back along the stiffening shaft, feeling it getting harder and harder by the second.

"Here, let me help you with that, I want to make sure you have a good grip," her Uncle Ted threw back over his shoulder before he reached down and deftly undid his belt and zipper. Pushing the flaps of his jeans to the side, he took Zoey's exploring hand and shoved it right inside his pants.

"Oh fuck," Zoey groaned as her fingers encountered the broad thick root of his stiffening cock. He was going commando, like she'd noticed with Uncle Dan and her two cousins, with nothing between her little hand and his big mature cock. Zoey slid her hand further into his jeans as Uncle Ted drove on, her fingers circling the throbbing prick, loving the feel of the warmth of his crotch and the latent power of that big cock lurking beneath her fingers. Taking a good firm grasp, she drew it out, the long thick shaft coming out as she looked over his shoulder, her eyes opening wide as the engorged cockhead finally came into view, the shaft unfurling like a King Cobra, the big mushroom cap and wet red eye pointing skyward.

Zoey gasped as she saw it, her hand nowhere near to closing around the pulsing shaft. It was not as huge as her grandfather's, but pretty damn big, bigger than the three that had already fucked her today. Just staring at it as her hand slowly stroked up and down, she decided to try something. She reached forward with her other hand and wrapped that one around the throbbing prick as well. Even with one hand above the other, there was still plenty of gnarled veiny shaft and the blossoming cockhead left exposed. Just the sight of it took her breath away. With her hands locked firmly around her uncle's pulsing boner, Zoey slowly started to slide her hands up and down, her eyes gleaming as she saw a steady stream of precum start to ooze from the tip.

The sound of the engine winding down turned Zoey's attention from the hard cock in her hands as Uncle Ted slowed the ATV and stopped next to a stand of aspens.

"Seems like you need a little help there," Uncle Ted said as he swung his leg over and climbed off, his turgid prick thrusting out from the front of his open jeans.

Zoey couldn't keep her eyes off his dripping cock and sat there mesmerized until he picked her right up and lifted her off the seat. Before she knew it, he'd turned her around and set her down on the little metal shelf at the back of the ATV.

"Let's take a look at what we've got to deal with here," he said as she pushed Zoey's legs to each side, the movement forcing Zoey to sit back and grasp the edge of the shelf behind her. He pushed her skirt up higher, exposing her mound, her panties almost transparent from her flowing juices that had soaked into them.

"Nice, very nice," Uncle Ted said as he reached beneath her skirt and pushed her panties to one side, her flushed pink pussy coming into view, her labia glistening with her juices.

As Zoey leaned back to support herself, her Uncle Ted reached down and wrapped his hands around her cowboy boots, drawing her legs up and apart until he had her spread out like a wishbone before him, her feet pointing at the sky.

"All right, sweet thing," he said as he moved in closer, his huge throbbing cock still thrusting from the front of his open fly, "you steer."

With trembling hands and her heart beating wildly in her chest, Zoey reached down and wrapped her fingers around the throbbing rod, bringing the flared crimson crown up against her dripping cuntlips. She swooned with longing as she rubbed the big angry knob all over her juicy flesh, the hot hard cock making her stiff clit throb and tingle with anticipation.

"Put it inside," her uncle said. "I want to get every inch inside that hot little pussy of yours."

Zoey gasped with arousal as she pushed the engorged cockhead lower, fitting it right into the slick opening between her soft folds of flesh. Her Uncle Ted took it from there, flexing his hips and sending his long thick cock all the way into her with one slow merciless stroke.

"OH FUCK!" Zoey cried, her eyes closing in bliss as she felt the enormous cock stretch and fill her hungry young cunt.

Uncle Ted really started to go at her then, levering his hips back and forth savagely, his long hard cock tearing deep into her with every stroke. Zoey came almost right away, her body shaking like she'd been zapped by lightning, her steaming little box spraying him with her juices. Her uncle just kept going, pushing her legs back even further, making sure he could get as deep into her as he could. A few minutes later, Zoey couldn't stand it, her body starting to twitch and convulse as a second climax shot through her.

"That a girl," he said, rolling his hips, "come as much as you want."

Zoey gritted her teeth and moaned like a wounded animal as her uncle took her, absolutely throttling her sweet young pussy as he thrust the full length of his huge cock into her time and time again.

Just as he yelled, "OH FUCK...I'M GONNA COME!" Zoey felt herself cresting once more, climaxing right along with him. She was mumbling and moaning incoherently, her body thrumming from the paroxysms of delight flowing through her. She came for a long time as her uncle pumped her full of cum, her big tits heaving up and down as she gasped for air. She sat back with her eyes closed as she started to recover, her heart rate starting to slow.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," she heard her uncle say as she felt him lower her legs and let go of her. He stepped back, his spent dick coming out of her in a hurry. She looked down as a veritable river of cum shot from between her legs, milky ropes of spunk spewing onto the ground before her. She couldn't believe how much there was as she looked at the puddle on the ground, and still gobs of pearly semen continued to ooze out of her puffy cunt.

"Get yourself together, girl, we've still got a ways to go." Uncle Ted quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped up.

Zoey sat there, shaken but blissfully happy by the intensity of her climax. She pulled her panties back into place, knowing they'd be a disaster within seconds, but out here with nothing to change into, she didn't have much choice. She slid off the little platform and climbed back on behind her uncle as he fired up the ATV. He gunned it and took off as Zoey slipped her arms around him. He reached back and pulled her hand down again, until her fingers were wrapped around the soft warm bulge lying against his thigh. She couldn't help it as her fingers curled around the lengthy tube, squeezing gently.

"Just leave your hand there," he called back against the billowing wind. "That's a good place for it."

Zoey couldn't agree more. She nestled into Uncle Ted's broad back, languishing in the peaceful lassitude after being thoroughly fucked by a big beautiful cock.

*

About fifteen minutes later they arrived at what Zoey learned was known as the 'West Barn', one of the numerous out-buildings around the ranch. This one was a good size and could house cattle and horses when necessary. Uncle Ted and his three sons were working here, cleaning out the inside of the barn and repairing a number of deteriorated boards on the north face. She spotted a pile of weathered barn boards in a stack along with numerous bales of hay wrapped in twine and piled high.

Zoey was quickly introduced to this group of cousins; Josh, Matt, and Owen. They were basically the same ages as Drew and Ryan, and looked very similar. They greeted her with broad smiles, which made Zoey feel welcome.

"Matt," Uncle Ted said after Zoey met the boys, "while Josh is helping me work on that north face, why don't you and Owen show Zoey what you've done with those new stalls inside?"

"Sure, Dad, no problem," Zoey assumed the one named Matt responded. He turned to her and extended his hand as he gestured for her to follow. "Right this way, cousin, and you'll have the royal pleasure of seeing what the inside of a barn looks like. It's not exactly Buckingham Palace, but it'll do in a pinch."

Zoey smiled as she fell in stride with her two cousins while her uncle and his other son made their way around the side of the barn. The broad doors at the side and one end of the barn were wide open, bringing far more light inside than she would have imagined. Matt and Owen stopped in front of the second in a line of stalls along one wall.

"We've cleaned all the old crap out of these stalls and are just getting started putting the new hay down," Matt said as he gestured to the billowy stack of crisp golden hay stacked high in the stall. Zoey noticed that this and the first stall were the only ones that had been done so far, the bare earth floor visible in the rest.

"Zoey, you were here a few times when you were a little kid, right?" Owen asked.

"Sure."

"Do you remember jumping into piles of hay like that?"

"Yeah, it was fun."

"Well, why don't you go ahead and give it a try?" he said as he nodded his head towards the stall.

Zoey did remember how much fun it was when she was little, throwing yourself into the stacks of hay and getting lost in it. "Okay," she replied before throwing herself forward and turning around in the air. She landed on her backside, laughing as the huge mound of hay cushioned her fall. Smiling broadly, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked out at her cousins, equally big smiles on their faces.

"You look pretty comfortable there," Owen said.

"I am, it feels wonderful. Just like I remember."

"That's good," Matt said as he nodded down at her, "'cause that's where you're going to be spending the rest of the afternoon."

Zoey's eyes opened wide as her cousins stepped closer, both of them starting to undo their belts.

*

Late in the afternoon, Zoey found herself in the backseat of another pickup truck, but a bigger one this time, with a small bench seat in the back of the cab behind the two front seats. While Uncle Ted headed back to the main ranch house on the ATV, Zoey rode in the pickup with his three boys. Owen was driving and Matt was in the passenger seat. Zoey rode in the back with their brother, Josh. They had decided that was the best situation, since Uncle Ted and the two boys in the front had already dumped three loads each into Zoey, while Josh had only given her two.

So Zoey found herself kneeling on the floorboards in front of the backseat, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked Josh's cock. She happily received a big mouthful of warm thick jizz just before they pulled up in front of the ranch house.

Wiping her hand across her mouth, Zoey took Josh's offered hand as he helped her out of the truck. The boys headed to the Bunkhouse to clean up for dinner, while Zoey headed inside the main house.

Her grandmother was there to greet her. "Well, my dear, did you have a good day?" she asked, a broad smile on her face.

"I...I did, Grandma. Thanks," Zoey replied as she stepped into the kitchen, the comforting aroma of fresh warm bread teasing her senses. "What kind of bread is that you made? It smells wonderful."

"Oh, that's my sourdough your grandfather asks for all the time. I just took it out of the oven a few minutes ago. I made it to go with the beef stew we're having tonight."

After all the spunk she'd swallowed today, Zoey didn't have much of an appetite, but that bread smelled so good she was anxious to have some of that. She figured it might help to soak up some of the jizz sloshing around in her stomach.

"Now, c'mon, sweetheart," her grandmother said, interrupting her thoughts, "you'd best go take a shower and get cleaned up after those boys put you to work all day."

Zoey thought back on just how much 'work' the boys had put her through, and she couldn't stop the soft smile that came over her face as she thought about it. Her grandmother led her into her room and stepped over to the closet door, which Zoey was surprised to see in the open position after being locked up until now.

"There's a nice robe for you here when you get out of the shower," her grandmother said, pointing to a fluffy white terrycloth robe hanging from a hook on the back of the closet door. Her grandmother stepped over and pulled open a couple of the drawers on the dresser to show Zoey that they'd been unlocked as well. "As you can see, the locks are all undone. Now, I've put another outfit on the bed that you should wear for dinner tonight. I hope you like it."

Zoey glanced over and saw what looked like a yellow sundress draped across the bed. She glanced down to the side of the bed and saw a gorgeous pair of yellow slingbacks, with sharply pointed toes and slender high heels. "Uh...no cowboy boots?" she asked.

Her grandmother slowly shook her head. "Oh no, dear, not at night. As you know, your grandfather believes woman should dress a certain way when they're on the ranch. Cowboy boots are fine during the day when you're working but, at night, your grandfather believes a woman should dress like a woman, not a cowhand."

"Um, okay, I understand," Zoey said, her eyes flicking over to the sexy shoes once more.

"All right then," her grandmother said as she moved towards the door. "I'll let you get ready. Dinner's gonna be on the table in about half an hour."

"Thanks Grandma, I'll be ready."

Left on her own, Zoey quickly rifled through the contents of the drawers and the closet. She was surprised by the amount of sexy lingerie in the drawers. There were bras, panties, corsets, bustiers, nylons, and all of it incredibly sexy and in a variety of colors. She found numerous sweaters and skirts in the drawers, most of the tops low-cut in the front and the sweaters appeared to be quite tight-fitting. Her perusal of the closet had her smiling as well. There were a few dresses there that she just adored. There were a number in that calico design, but they were definitely form-fitting and she could tell that the hems would end quite high on her thighs. One wall had a series of shelves, all of them full of shoes. They were a couple of pairs of cowboy boots, and numerous pairs of high heels, nearly all with pointy toes and rapier-like heels that were sexy as anything. Once again she thought, "If this is what I have to wear here on this ranch, it might not be so bad after all."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,739 Followers