Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that thought in her head, she entered the shower, the pelting spray from the stinging pellets soothing her. With shampoo in her hair she turned her back to the showerhead and washed herself, thoroughly lathering up her inner thighs and privates, making sure to wash off all the dried and sticky spunk clinging to her.

Drying off, she donned the robe her grandmother had pointed out. Zoey couldn't believe how plush and soft it was. It was like something she'd expect to find at a ritzy hotel or spa. She loved it. With the robe cinched tight around her waist, she stood before the mirror in the bathroom, then blow-dried and brushed her rich chestnut hair until it framed her pretty face in lustrous waves. She did her makeup, applying her eye shadow in pinky-bronze tones that she knew looked sexy. She gave a touch of mascara to her already-long lashes, although she didn't really need it. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, her ample cleavage visible through the partially-opened front of her robe. She shook her body from side to side, watching her massive boobs wobble enticingly. If her grandfather wanted the women there to 'look like women', she hoped she'd get his approval.

Returning to her room, she surveyed the new clothes her grandmother had laid out for her on the bed. She couldn't stop smiling as she picked up the various items. Like earlier today, there was a matching bra and panty set in delicate lace. But this time, it was a gorgeous buttery yellow color, not white. Zoey slipped off the robe and put on the new things, loving the feel of the sexy underwear against her skin. The yellow sundress was next. It was very pretty, the color almost matching the bra and panty set exactly. The dress had tiny white flowers throughout the yellow fabric, and looked very sweet to Zoey.

She slipped it on and did up the zipper at the side. Like the dress her mother had made her wear, this one fit snugly in the bodice as well, the heavily-structured bra and the tight-fitting top of the dress making her generous breasts all but ooze over the front of the deeply-scooped neckline. Once it got past her waist, it flowed out loosely in a playful flounce, ending just above mid-thigh. With her legs left bare, Zoey slipped her slender feet into the slingbacks, loving the feel of them as her foot slipped right in, her toes hidden by the pointed caps at the front. Adjusting the straps to go behind her heels, she took a look at herself in the full-length mirror across the room. She gasped at what she saw, a beautiful young woman in a gorgeous summer outfit, with matching sexy shoes that made her shapely legs look spectacular.

"My goodness, this dress is so pretty," Zoey said out loud as she did a pirouette, smiling to herself at the way the flouncy part of the dress flipped up playfully as she spun around, her panties almost coming into view.

A soft knock on her door broke her out of her reverie. "Zoey," her grandmother's voice called. "Dinner's ready."

"I'll be right there," she called back before taking a couple of deep breaths. She almost forgot, but made a quick dash to bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror as she applied a nice full coating of the brilliant red lipstick her mother had left for her. Pursing her lips and giving herself an air kiss, she made her way out, finding her grandfather, her three uncles, and all of her male cousins already seated at the huge table. Zoey noticed the admiring glances of her cousins and uncles as she took her place, once again at her grandfather's side.

"Well, don't you look lovely," her grandmother said as she came up behind Zoey and set a bowl of stew and a plate of bread in front of her. "Don't you think so, Jack? Don't you think she looks pretty?"

Zoey looked at her grandfather as he looked her over, a warm comforting look in his dark penetrating eyes as his gaze roamed up and down over her substantial curves.

"Very pretty indeed. That dress you picked out looks perfect on her, Rose."

"I thought it would," her grandmother said before setting her hands on Zoey's shoulders. "Now, eat up, girl, the boys tell me you've had a busy day helping them."

Zoey could barely look down the table at the rest of them as she tore off a piece of the warm bread and stuffed it into her mouth.

"So Dan," her grandfather called down the table to his son. "How's it going over there at that fence? Another day or so to get it done?"

"Nope," Zoey glanced down as she heard Uncle Dan respond. "We got it finished just before the end of the day today. Me and the boys just felt kind of energized this afternoon and got 'er done. I don't know what it was, maybe just having Zoey out there helping us for a little while this morning inspired us."

"Glad to hear it. You've got other chores to get started on tomorrow," Zoey's grandfather said as he scooped up a spoonful of stew.

"That's wonderful of your uncle to say that, dear," Zoey's grandmother said quietly to her from directly across the table. "I'm so pleased to hear that you've been helpful. Your mother would be happy about that too."

"Speaking of Mom, did she get off okay today?" Although Zoey's words were directed to her grandmother, she couldn't help but look at her grandfather out of the corner of her eye. The last she'd seen of her mother, she was on her knees with her mouth full of Zoey's grandfather's cock.

"Your mother got away a little later than she intended," her grandfather interrupted as he tore off a sizable chunk of bread and dipped it in his stew. "She and I had a good talk and got a few things straight between us before she left."

Zoey figured she knew exactly what 'thing' they'd 'gotten straight between them'. "That's...that's good."

The rest of the meal proceeded without incident, the talk mostly about things that needed to be done on the ranch happening around the table. Zoey wolfed down all the bread she'd been given, happy to feel it settle into the puddle of cum sitting in her stomach. She ended up eating more of the stew than she thought she would, realizing that the fresh air and the day's 'activities' made her far hungrier than she'd anticipated. Dessert was ice cream, which went over well with the boys. Zoey ate a full bowl, the cold ice cream melting on her tongue and reminding her of the numerous loads of cum she'd swallowed as it slithered down her throat.

After dinner, her uncles and cousins dispersed, with two of them staying to take care of the dishes. Zoey was told the boys rotated that duty daily, in charge of cleanup and doing the washing for the meal that their grandmother had provided.

"Would you like to watch a little TV, or maybe sit and read a book?" her grandmother asked as they got up from the table, her grandfather already gone.

"What, uh...what do you and Grandpa usually do?"

"Well, sometimes we watch a little TV together, sometimes we do our own thing. Your grandfather said he had to look at some supply lists so he's already gone to his office."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I have a bit of sewing I was going to finish up. Do you want to see my sewing room?"

With nothing better to do, Zoey agreed. She followed her grandmother down the hall and passed her grandfather's office room. The door was open and she could see her grandfather at his desk, that handsomely rugged face of his staring at a computer screen on his desk. Just past the office, she and her grandmother came to the 'Great Room', a towering room with a sloped ceiling constructed of heavy wood beams, with a massive stone fireplace soaring two stories high at the front, high banks of windows on each side of it, the view to the mountains spectacular. Zoey's grandmother pointed out the TV area in one corner, with some soft-looking leather chairs and couches. Adjacent to that was a whole wall of bookshelves, filled with leather-bound volumes and hardcover bestsellers.

Another hallway in the sprawling house continued beyond the Great Room, this one containing a number of bedrooms off of it. The guest room that her mother had been in was on one side of the hall just beyond the Great Room, with a spare bedroom beyond it with another across from it. Beyond that was the Master Bedroom, with one other small room in between. This was her grandmother's sewing room.

"This is a nice little setup you've got here," Zoey said as she looked around, spotting numerous bolts of fabric stacked high on shelves, containers full of buttons and other do-dads, and her grandmother's sewing machine set up on a table. Zoey was curious to see the room contained a queen-sized bed, which currently had the covers in a bit of disarray, as if it had been used recently. "Uh, Grandma, with the guest room and the other empty bedrooms down in this part, why do you have a bed in here?"

"Oh, that," her grandmother said as she glanced over her shoulder at the bed. "Sometimes I grab an afternoon nap when the mood hits me, and sometimes your grandfather snores so loud I just have to get out of there. I just feel nice and comfortable in my little room here, so we moved that bed in quite a while back."

"Oh, okay," Zoey said as her grandmother settled in at her sewing table. "So, would it be okay if I watched a little TV back there?"

"Of course, dear. You'll figure out the remote quick enough. We've got a satellite dish so you should be able to find something you like."

Zoey made her way back to the Great Room and watched TV for an hour or so before her grandmother called out to her from the kitchen area. She hadn't even heard the woman walk past behind her. "Zoey, could you please shut the TV off and come here for a minute."

Not really interested in what she watching anyway, Zoey shut off the TV and joined her grandmother, who was standing at the door to Zoey's room. "What's up, Grandma?"

"Your grandfather and I are going to bed now and I wanted to show you what I've laid out for you to sleep in tonight."

"Uh, okay." Zoey shrugged as she followed her grandmother into her room, expecting to see another of the long white cotton nightgowns like she'd worn the night before.

"I think this will do the job for tonight," her grandmother said as she pointed to Zoey's bed, a flash of green catching Zoey's eye.

Zoey walked past the older woman for a closer look. Reaching down, she picked up the flimsy garment and held it up in front of her. It was a satin chemise, in an absolutely gorgeous emerald green color, with delicate white lace trim around the hem and bra cups, with slender white satin shoulder straps. As Zoey held it up, she could see a lace-trimmed slit at the bottom on one side that she could tell would sit high on her thigh, and looked incredibly sexy. The chemise was beautiful, and Zoey loved the sensuous feeling of the cool satin beneath her fingertips, but it was definitely not what she'd expected. "I...I get to wear this tonight?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, I think you'll find it more to your liking than the nightgown I gave you yesterday."

"It's...it's so pretty. I love it."

"I'm so glad." Her grandmother walked over to the closet and reached in to the shelves there, which Zoey had noticed earlier with all the cowboy boots and high heels on them. Her grandmother came back with a pair of green suede pumps in her hand, with sharply pointed toes and slender high heels. She held the shoes out to Zoey as she nodded towards the chemise in her hand. "Your grandfather's coming in to say good night in a few minutes and you can wear these along with that."

Zoey couldn't keep the look of incredulity off her face. "You...you want me to wear this and those shoes while Grandpa visits?"

Her grandmother calmly nodded. "You know how we said your grandfather expects to see women look a certain way, well, this is part of it. I'm sure you'll find that outfit nice to sleep in, and you can just put the shoes back in the closet once he's said his good night."

"Um, I don't see any matching panties for this," Zoey said questioningly as she gestured towards the chemise.

"That's because there aren't any," her grandmother said flatly and then rubbed her hands together, indicating that was the end of the discussion. "Well then, good night, my dear. I'm off to bed."

Zoey's grandmother gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left, leaving Zoey to ponder her situation. The chemise was gorgeous, and she couldn't stop running her fingers over the cool shiny satin. The high heels were a surprise, but she was quickly learning that not much on this ranch ended up being as it first appeared. She was definitely intrigued by this concept of her grandfather 'expecting women to dress like women' and decided it was just as easy to go along with it than make a fuss. Besides, just the idea of putting on the sexy chemise and the high heels was more than appealing to her.

Stepping into the bathroom to wash up, Zoey decided against it and just brushed her teeth. If her grandfather expected women to look the way he liked, it was clear to Zoey that it was probably best if she left her makeup on until after he left. The one thing she did do was put on a fresh coat of lipstick, knowing he would like that.

Returning to the bedroom, Zoey hung up the pretty sundress in the closet and slipped off her new yellow bra. She decided to leave on the lacy panties that matched that bra she'd been wearing. When she drew the chemise over her head and let it fall into place, she smiled, loving the feel of the unstructured bra cups as they molded themselves to her mammoth breasts, the cool satin making her nipples come alive and thrust against the shiny fabric. Zoey slipped her feet into the high heels, again amazed that they fit perfectly. She looked at herself in the mirror and extended her one leg, watching that slit high on her thigh open up teasingly.

Not sure what to expect from her grandfather's visit, she covered herself with her plush white robe and cinched it tight. She turned off the overhead light and turned on one of the ones next to the bed before sitting down, the warm golden glow from the light casting soft shadows across the room. She felt strange sitting on the bed waiting, her body almost totally covered by the fluffy robe, but with high-heeled pumps on her feet. As she sat there contemplating that, there was a soft knock at her door.

"Come in."

Her grandfather didn't say anything but simply nodded in her direction as he strode into the room and closed the door behind him.

Zoey didn't know if he'd come in dressed in his pajamas and a bathrobe, or what. Her question was quickly answered as she could only stare at the mountain of a man striding purposely across the room. He was still dressed in his work clothes. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the way his rolled-up sleeves hugged his pronounced biceps, his strong arms almost taking her breath away. Like she had been when they'd arrived yesterday, she was equally impressed by the way his work shirt fit across his thick powerful chest and broad shoulders. His strong thick legs made her start to tingle as well, his old worn jeans looking fantastic the way they hugged his lower body and perfectly-shaped butt, a noticeable bulge at the crotch. He stopped and took a seat in the leather armchair, reaching over to turn on the reading light beside him.

"Zoey, you've been here a day now so I think it's time you and I had a little talk."

His low powerful voice was making Zoey tingle just sitting there. "Sure. Okay, Grandpa."

"You're old enough now that both of us can speak honestly without beating around the bush. I can see already that you've got some of me in you, so I'm guessing you feel the same."

His words 'you've got some of me in you' had set Zoey's mind to wondering, how would she feel with a certain part of him in her?...pretty good, she thought before she responded. "You're right, I do feel that way. So what did you want to talk about?"

"First off, stand up," he said, a firm tone in his voice and a steely look in his eye as he looked across at her.

Zoey felt herself trembling a bit at the authority in his voice, but it didn't stop her pussy from dripping even more. Pushing herself up, she stood at the side of the bed, facing him.

"That's a good girl," he said as he gave her an approving nod. "Now, take your robe off."

With her heart beating wildly in her chest, Zoey undid her robe and peeled it off, tossing it on the bed behind her.

"That green color I picked out looks perfect on you. Very nice indeed. Do you like it?"

"I...I do. It's beautiful."

"But not as beautiful as the girl who's wearing it." Zoey's grandfather smiled, the expression on his face warming her heart as his eyes roamed over her.

"Thank you," she replied, surprised to feel herself blushing under his ardent gaze.

Her grandfather stood up, his gigantic form filling her field of vision as he slowly walked around her, eyeing her up, making Zoey feel like a girl waiting to be sold into slavery. She felt almost hypnotized by his sheer presence as he moved purposely in circle, his gaze running slowly over every bit of her curvy body.

"Yes, very nice," he said as he came around in front of her and stopped. "Now, tell me, did your uncles and cousins treat you all right today?"

He was so big and so close that Zoey had to tilt her head well back just to look him in the eye. "I...I, yes, they did. They were all very nice to me. It felt good to get to know at least two of my uncles and some of my cousins better after all this time."

"I'm so happy to hear that. Tomorrow you'll be with Uncle Rob and his brood. They're a pretty good bunch too, so you shouldn't have any problems. Now, here's the important thing I want to talk to you about." He paused, and his dark penetrating eyes made Zoey feel like he was looking right into her soul. "Your mother told me all about why they've sent you here. And I just want you to know that I'll make sure you get everything you need while you're here."

Zoey stood there, breathless and unable to speak.

"So I just want to be clear about something," her grandfather continued. "While you're here, I don't care about what you do with your uncles and cousins during the day, but, at night, you're mine." Zoey gasped when he said that, his hand reaching forward and the tip of one long thick finger tracing down along her jawline, his touch so incredibly soft and delicate that she thought her legs were going to give out beneath her. "You can have as much fun as you want during the day, but at night I expect you here, either on your knees ready to suck my cock, or on your back on that bed, spread-eagled and ready to fuck."

Zoey felt herself blushing beet red, and she was breathing so rapidly as her heart pounded like a jackhammer, her huge breasts all but spilling out of the chemise as they heaved up and down. She saw her grandfather look down at her ample breasts hungrily, but she couldn't move an inch, totally hypnotized by his words and his immense body looming over her.

"So, young lady," her grandfather said as he ran his fingertip under her chin, turning her face up to meet his, "give me a kiss to show me you understand."

Totally mesmerized, Zoey could only stand there as he lowered his mouth to hers, his lips deliciously soft and warm as he pressed them against hers. She closed her eyes in blissful rapture as he slowly feathered his tongue into her mouth, rolling it luxuriously over hers.

"Mmm," she purred, instinctively throwing her arms around his neck as she kissed him back, loving the feel of his strong mature body pressed against hers. She loved the way he kissed, both firm and tender, like a man who loves women, knows exactly what they need, and get what he wants, which is exactly the way Zoey felt about him after seeing him make love to her mother.

"That's a pretty little mouth you've got on you, sweet thing," he said as he finally broke the kiss and leaned back, his eyes continuing to bore into hers. "I've told you what I expect from you, and I think we'll start with some cocksucking tonight."