Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey stood there trembling, her pussy weeping like crazy. She could feel a stream of emulsion running down her leg already.

"You can start by taking my shirt off."

Zoey moved as if in a trance, her slender fingers reaching up as she unbuttoned her grandfather's shirt, pulling the tails out his jeans and pushing it back off his broad shoulders. He let it fall to the floor and she reached up, running the palms of her hands over his strong chest, her fingers sliding through fine dark curls that she could see led in an inviting treasure trail into the top of his jeans. His upper body was shaped like an Olympic diver's, but on a much larger scale. The muscles and sinews beneath his skin stood out provocatively, making her twitch with longing as she ran her fingers over the firm plates of his pecs.

"That's good. Now, get on your knees." He set his big hands on Zoey's shoulders and pressed lightly downwards.

Zoey knew he didn't have to do that. She eagerly dropped to her knees before him, looking up at him and eagerly awaiting his next instruction.

"That's a good girl. Take my boots and socks off next."

He lifted one foot at a time as Zoey slid his boots off, his socks following.

"I don't think I have to tell you what's next," he said, nodding towards his midsection.

With her hands shaking in anticipation, Zoey reached up to his belt buckle, her face mere inches away from the massive bulge pressing against the front of his jeans. She could barely catch her breath as she got his jeans undone and started to lower his zipper, the raspy metallic sound like music to her ears.

"Those breasts of yours are really quite spectacular," her grandfather said and she glanced up to see him looking down at her, a pleased look on his face as he looked straight down into her mile-long cleavage. "Yes, just as nice as your mother's."

Zoey drew in a sharp intake of breath, surprised that her grandfather was admitting this to her.

"Yes," he said, "I saw you last night, watching us from the window."

"Wha...how....?" Zoey could barely speak, her hands frozen in place on his zipper.

"The outline of your hair makes quite a distinctive shape in silhouette, especially in full moonlight like it was last night."

"You knew...you knew I was there the whole time?" Zoey stammered out, aghast that she'd been found out.

"From that little gasp I heard you give out, it must have been just when you arrived. Your mother had been hungry to suck the first load out of me, so when you arrived, I had just started giving her the next load. I dumped a third into that hot tight ass of hers, but I'm sure you had a pretty good view of that." He paused and nodded down towards his midsection as Zoey kneeled there, stunned by what she was hearing. "But don't worry about that right now, you've got more important things to take care of."

His nod in her direction brought Zoey back to reality and she looked straight ahead, the bulge beneath his jeans swelling and getting bigger right before her eyes. As if mesmerized, she drew his zipper the rest of the way down and pulled the flaps of his jeans to the sides. The broad thick root of his cock came into view and Zoey felt herself sweating in anticipation as she reached forward, her slender fingers circling the sturdy trunk. It felt sinfully hot as she tried to close her hand around it, her fingers coming nowhere close to touching. She tugged forcefully, watching the bulge going down his leg move as it strained against the restricting confines of his jeans.

"Oh fuck..." Zoey mumbled under her breath as it started to come out, inch after inch of his gigantic cock coming into view. She could feel the enormous head getting caught up on the straining fabric and she tugged hard, the big knob and the rest of his cock finally springing free. Once the engorged helmet cleared his jeans, the long thick shaft seemed to unfurl right before her eyes, the broad crimson crown rising right up in front of her face, a slimy strand of cock-sap slashing across her face.

"OH MY GOD!" Zoey couldn't help crying out as the words gushed from her mouth, her eyes opening wide as she stared at the hugest cock she'd ever seen. And she could see that it still wasn't totally hard, the big puffy head filling and extending as it stiffened before her. It was a thing of beauty, the like of which she'd only imagined in her dreams. It was long, incredibly long, far bigger than she'd ever had before, arrow-straight, and thicker than her forearm. She couldn't believe something that long and thick could even fit inside a woman, but she'd seen her mother screaming in ecstasy time and time again last night, and knew she had to have it herself, at least just once, or die trying.

"Do you like that?" her grandfather said in that warm lulling voice of his, Zoey's eyes still locked on the majestic member throbbing in front of her.

"It...it's beautiful...," she gasped out, her hand slowly starting to shuck up and down, the immense cock reaching full hardness beneath her fingers. Zoey thought his incredible cock looked more like a weapon of mass destruction than a simple penis. It was definitely the cock of a real man, not the 'boy cocks' she was used to.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, take my pants off so you can get to work."

Zoey shivered at her grandfather's stern voice, but it was a delightful shiver of anticipation and longing, not one of fear. She couldn't wait to get her hands, and mouth, on that enormous cock. As he lifted one leg at a time, she drew his pants off his sturdy legs and set them aside. Naked, he took a couple of steps back and sat down in the leather armchair, the reading light next to him casting a sensual glow over his magnificent form.

"Yeah, this is better," her grandfather said in that low hypnotic voice of his as he spread his legs. He wrapped his big hand around the base of his surging cock and pointed it at Zoey, who thought his thrusting erection looked like deadly missile, all primed and ready to launch. Her mind was buzzing with excitement, hoping he'd make sure it blasted off inside her mouth, which was already salivating like crazy. Zoey sat there on her knees as if in a trance, staring at that gigantic pillar of flesh as he waved it at her, the enflamed tip drooling a steady flow of precum. "C'mere, baby, it's time you and the Hammer got to be good friends."

His words broke Zoey out of her reverie and it instantly dawned on her the meaning of what Ryan and Drew had said earlier in the day about Anna, that she "got hammered every night". This was the only explanation for what they'd said, and as Zoey pictured her sexy young cousin, and knowing what she was like, she hoped she'd be as lucky as Anna too. If this monstrous fuckbone of her grandfather's was 'The Hammer', she couldn't wait to get hammered every night as well.

Like a doe-eyed pet eager to obey her master, Zoey crawled forward between her grandfather's spread thighs, her eyes zeroed in on that huge cock, her tongue coming out unconsciously to wet her lips.

"That's it, come good and close," her grandfather said as she felt his big hand slip around the back of her head and pull her closer. "I'm gonna give you a little taste, but I want to see how soft that pretty skin of yours is first."

Zoey was like putty in his hands as he held her head with one hand while directing the oozing tip of his engorged cock all over her face with the other. He did as he'd said, running that seeping tip all around her lips first to 'give her a little taste', before moving to her cheeks. She closed her eyes in sheer pleasure as she felt the heat from the enflamed crown pressing against her skin as he moved it all around. He rubbed the dripping knob over every square inch of her face, leaving a nasty snail trail crisscrossing this way and that. To Zoey, it felt like he was 'marking his territory', and she loved it.

"Yes, very nice," her grandfather said as he pulled her head back and looked into her eyes. "Now, I want you to start licking that cock from top to bottom and, if you do a good job, I'll let you suck on it for a while."

His domineering tone set Zoey on fire and she felt her pussy give a little gush into her panties. Her grandfather sat right back in the chair, settling in as she went to work. With his cock thrusting up at about a forty-five degree angle, Zoey could see his huge balls hanging loose in his sack. The lemon-sized orbs looked swollen and full, and Zoey felt her mouth water even more at the thought of how much sperm they must be carrying for her, sperm just waiting for her to suck out. She extended her tongue as she moved right in, pressing the flat of it against the pronounced ventral ridge on the underside of his rising prick.

"Mmm..." she cooed as she started to run her tongue slowly up the thick shaft, her tongue gathering in traces of seeping precum along the way. When she got to the big flared knob, she ran the tip of tongue up the underside of the inverted 'V' formed by his thick, rope-like coronal ridge. Zoey shuddered as she licked all around that pronounced ridge separating the head from the shaft, knowing it would feel like a luxurious sexual speedbump if she got a chance to get her grandfather's mammoth cock inside her dripping cunt.

"That's a good girl, get it good and wet," her grandfather encouraged as Zoey continued licking, her tongue covering every square inch of the huge pole. She moved in closer, moaning softly as she delicately sucked each swollen nut into her mouth, one at a time. She swirled her tongue over the silky skin of his sack, loving the intense masculine flavor of his body on her tongue.

"Get that sweet mouth of yours up here and start sucking," her grandfather said as he tapped her on the shoulder, "and don't stop until I give you a nice creamy dose of medicine."

Stopping was the furthest thing from Zoey's mind as she slid her tongue up the throbbing shaft and poised her pursed lips over the big flared head. She gulped with trepidation as she looked at it, the enflamed glans brilliant crimson in color. It was so big that she thought her mouth might tear at the corners, but she knew she'd rather die than not even try.

"Kiss it," her grandfather said calmly as Zoey felt his fingers slip around the back of her head once more.

Zoey pursed her lips and lowered them, placing a delicate kiss on the very tip, his slimy precum making her lips tingle with lurid excitement. She slid the tip of her tongue into the wet red eye, lapping up and sucking out more of the tasty cock-sap.

"Mmm..." Zoey purred like a cat with a bowl of warm cream as the scintillating flavor of his male essence settled on her taste buds. But she knew his precum was just an appetizer, and she definitely wanted the main course. Steeling herself against the fear of having her jaw broken, she started to lower her head, her lips pushed forward and adhered to the pebbly surface of his glans as they followed the flowing contours. She felt her lips stretch and stretch as they approached to coronal ridge, and then she closed her eyes in prayer as she forced her mouth lower, her jaws wide open and her lips stretched as far as they could go. Just when it felt like her lips were about to tear, the engorged knob slipped fully inside her welcoming mouth, her lips clamping down on the turgid shaft.

"That's a good little girl, you've got the biggest part now. But keep going, let's see how much you can take." Zoey flicked her eyes up to see her grandfather staring down at her, a knowing smile on his face. "Don't worry about how much you can take right now, because I promise you, I'll teach you how to swallow the whole thing down your throat soon enough."

Zoey whimpered with arousal when her grandfather said that, creaming herself like crazy as she took a deep breath and forced her head downwards, more and more of his glorious cock feeding into her face. The tip of the flared head bumped up against the opening at the back of her throat and, as much as Zoey loved the idea of the challenge her grandfather had given her, she knew there was no way she could take the whole thing right now. For one thing, she was too excited and wanted to get feverishly sucking, to show her grandfather how good a cocksucker she was, eager to swallow his load, which she knew would be massive.

"Mmmppphhh," Zoey mumbled against his invading cock before retreating, pulling backwards until just the very tip was captured between her lips. She pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of her mouth and then dove back down, her lips sliding luxuriously on the rigid shaft. She got down as far as she had last time, and then backed off, starting to get into a smooth rhythm as she bobbed up and down.

"Oh yeah, that's the way, little girl. If you keep sucking like that, you're gonna get your medicine in no time."

Zoey revelled in her grandfather's words of praise, even as her talented young tongue continued lapping at his cock. With her mouth stuffed full of rock-hard cock, she brought her hands to the base of the thick shaft, extending her fingers and using her painted fingernails to scratch teasingly around the taut skin at the base, a trick she'd learned some time ago. She hadn't met a guy who could stand that for very long without blowing his load, and she hoped her grandfather would be the same.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she heard him say as her lightly-scratching fingernails left little pink tracings on his skin. She kept at it, feeling his cock get just a tad stiffer in her mouth. Being the experienced cocksucker that she was, she knew exactly what that meant. "Oh yeah...just keep doing that...just keep...OH FUCKKKKKK!"

Her grandfather's roar of pleasure was the sweetest sound Zoey had ever heard. She felt his cock start to buck in her mouth and she pulled back, keeping just the head locked inside her vacuuming mouth. The crown seemed to be buzzing as he started to go off, a thick heavy rope of cum jettisoning into her mouth like it was shot from a cannon. She felt her head instinctively pull backward for a split second before she forced herself forward, her lips clamping down even tighter, not wanting to lose a drop of his creamy goodness.

"Oh fuck, yeah...swallow it...swallow that medicine of yours..." her grandfather said with a groan as Zoey saw him grip the arms of the chair tightly. His hips were bucking upwards as he came, shot after glorious shot of thick rich semen spewing into her mouth as he totally unloaded.

Zoey had gotten so turned on at being able to worship this man's gorgeous cock that once that first shot splashed over her tonsils, she came as well. "Mmmnnnhhennn..." she gave a little squeal as the delightful sensations shot through her, but she still kept sucking, only now she had both hands wrapped around the bottom of the thick shaft, one over the other, pumping as much of his milky seed into her sucking mouth as she could.

And Zoey's grandfather didn't disappoint her. He kept coming and coming, more than she thought possible, shot after shot spewing into her mouth. She couldn't keep up with the deluge, the overflow oozing out of the corners of her stretched lips and slithering in milky rivulets down her chin and dripping off onto the upper swells of her breasts. Her pumping hands kept going, more gobs and ribbons of baby-batter pooling on her tongue. She loved the texture of it, so thick that she knew his semen had to be chock full of sperm. Just the thought of swallowing all those potent little swimmers was turning her on even more.

"Oh fuck yeah. What a beautiful mouth you have there, sweet thing," her grandfather said as his climax started to dwindle, his spewing cock slowing as the last few wads of spunk pulsed forth into her mouth.

But Zoey didn't stop. She continued nursing at the seeping tip, slowly rolling her tongue delicately all around the sensitive glans as she continued to suck gently, drawing out the last vestiges of his semen.

"Well, sweetheart," her grandfather said as he looked down at her, a pleased smile on his face as she continued to worship his magnificent cock, "did you like your medicine?"

Zoey sucked just a bit more before backing off his turgid prick, her lips coming off the throbbing fucker with a resounding 'POP!'. "Mmm, yes I did," Zoey replied, tilting her head coquettishly and looking up at her grandfather with innocent doe-like eyes. "But I still feel a little funny. Do you think I might be able to get a second dose?"

Zoey loved the naughty twinkle she saw in her grandfather's eyes as he looked down at her. She couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her next...