Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 06

Story Info
Busty Zoey learns all about breeding horses.
7.6k words
4.67
54.5k
75
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

CHAPTER SIX

A soft buzzing woke Zoey. She reached over and silenced the annoying alarm before dropping her head back onto the pillow. She'd been sleeping so soundly that it took her a few seconds to even recall where she was, and once she remembered, the delightful dull throbbing between her legs was an even better reminder. She couldn't stop thinking about her grandfather's huge cock, and the numerous orgasms he'd given her with it. Laying there with her eyes closed, she felt her lips turn up in a contented smile.

But then she remembered, in her near comatose state, that his last instruction was for her to come to his room first thing and suck him off. Zoey was all for that. She figured there must be more to this situation with her grandmother sleeping occasionally in her sewing room. The confidence with which her grandfather instructed her to come to his room told Zoey all she needed to know; her grandmother must be sleeping in that room every night.

She started to rise from the bed and realized she'd been so out of it that she hadn't even moved from the position her grandfather had left her in after he'd pumped her ass full. She was even still wearing the high heels. She started to rise from the bed and found the sheet beneath her come up as well. The spunk that had leaked out of her and slid down her body had partially dried, making the sheet stick to her. With a smile on her face, she pulled the sheet away and stood up, her legs shaky beneath her. She turned and looked back at where she'd been laying.

"Oh fuck," she muttered, taking a look at the state of the bed. The burgundy sheets were a stained mess, darkened and matted with her and her grandfather's combined juices. Wads and strands of milky spunk stood out in bold contrast against the dark red sheets. She also saw a greasy stain where she knew her grandfather had wiped his hand after spreading the lube on his cock before her fucked her ass. All in all, the sheets were a total disaster. Jesus, she thought, I'll have to take care of that later.

Realizing she was eating into her allotted fifteen minutes, Zoey took a glance at herself in the mirror. She pulled the chemise into place and slid her boobs back into the supple bra cups before smoothing the hem down over her hips. Remembering her grandfather's request, she applied a fresh coating of the brilliant red lipstick, knowing most of it would end up spread along his magnificent cock soon enough. She hurriedly pulled her big robe around her, just in case she happened to encounter anyone as she went through the house. Cinching it tight, she made her way out of her room and quietly closed the door. She was just about to turn and head down the hallway when a voice behind her made her pull up short.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?"

Panic-stricken, Zoey turned to see her grandmother in the kitchen, already dressed and wearing an apron, a mixing bowl and whisk in her hands. Not sure what to do now, Zoey muttered in reply, "Yes...I...I slept very well, thank you."

"That's good," her grandmother replied, giving her a comforting smile as she nodded towards her. There was pregnant pause before her grandmother spoke again. "Well dear, don't you have somewhere to be?"

Zoey just stood there, shaking and unsure of what to say or do. "I was just uh...I...uh..."

"It's all right, dear. You just be on your way now," her grandmother said as she gestured down the hall in the direction of the master bedroom. "Your grandfather always finds it so hard getting up in the morning these days and, at his age, he can use all the help he can get."

Zoey felt like you could have knocked her over with a feather as she listened to her grandmother's words. 'Hard' was right; her grandfather's cock felt like an iron bar as he was pounding it into her last night. But still, she was confused; did her grandmother just think Zoey was going in there to help rouse her grandfather from bed, or did she really know what was going on? Her brain was swirling as she pondered it all, but she knew that time was wasting, and she really did want another chance at her grandfather's cock. "Um, okay, maybe I can help," she said shyly before turning and heading down the hallway, noticing how loud the provocative 'clack-clack' of her high heels was on the hardwood floor. She instinctively started to walk on her tiptoes, trying to be as quiet as she could.

The door to the master bedroom was open a few inches and she stepped inside, quietly closing the door behind her. Turning, she saw her grandfather lying on his back on the far side of the bed, his eyes closed in sleep. The light on the bedside table closest to her was turned on, with the sheets on that side of the bed in disarray, as if her grandmother had just been sleeping there. "What the heck is going on?" Zoey muttered to herself as she took a few steps closer to the bed, one of the floorboards creaking beneath her. She instantly stood still, the sound catching her off guard.

"Ah, Zoey," her grandfather said as he came awake and looked over at her. "Right on time."

Zoey watched as he raised himself up on his elbow and pushed a bunch of pillows up against the big wooden headboard. Apparently satisfied, he shifted around until he was leaning back against it, propped up by the stack of pillows beneath him. He was bare-chested, but still covered to his waist by the sheet, which Zoey could see was tented up provocatively over his midsection.

"C'mere, sweetheart, you know what you have to do," her grandfather said as he nodded towards the tented sheet, which, based on the size of his enormous cock, made Zoey think of Barnum & Bailey's Big Top.

"But Grandpa," Zoey said quietly as she gestured with her thumb over her shoulder, "I saw Grandma in the--"

"Don't worry about your grandmother," her grandfather cut her off with a wave of his hand. "And when you're in here every morning, there's to be no talking. You've got better things to do with that pretty little mouth of yours."

With that, Zoey watched as he drew the sheet off, his massive rod thrusting upwards towards the ceiling, the enormous prick bobbing invitingly with each powerful beat of his heart. Zoey couldn't help it as she subconsciously licked her lips as she started to moved forwards, drawn in like iron filings to a magnet.

"Your robe, get rid of it," her grandfather said as she stepped closer.

Snapping out of her trance, Zoey shucked her robe right there, letting it slip off her shoulders and pool on the floor at her feet. With her eyes still locked on that glorious cock, she got onto the bed and crawled between her grandfather's legs as he drew his knees up.

"That's a good girl," her grandfather said as she got closer and closer, her mouth salivating like crazy. "And you remembered the lipstick. Very good. Now, give your new friend The Hammer a good morning kiss before you start sucking."

At the mention of 'The Hammer', Zoey quickly thought of her cousin, Anna, and wondered if she'd been in this same position every morning last summer. It didn't matter to her, as long as she got a shot at her grandfather's huge cock right now.

Zoey did as he asked, pursing her painted lips forward and placing a soft warm kiss on the bloated cockhead, her lipstick leaving an erotic red coating on the pebbly glans.

"That's nice," her grandfather said as he reached forward and took her head in his hands. "Now get to work so I can feed you your breakfast."

Zoey didn't need his help, but she loved the feel of her grandfather's long thick fingers sliding deep into her brunette locks, loved the feel of him taking control of her as he pulled her face forwards. He pushed down, her mouth opening wide as her spread lips slipped over the flared helmet and down the thrusting shaft. Again, she almost swooned with desire as she felt the huge cockhead slip into her mouth, the size of the thing unbelievable. She didn't have long to savor that moment as her grandfather started pulling her head up and down, wanting to make use of her mouth without delay.

"Mmm," Zoey purred as he started to work her mouth up and down, pushing a huge wad of saliva to the front of her mouth as her tongue rolled all around the rigid shaft, the long hard cock feeling like it was at home in her mouth, as if servicing this incredible cock was what she was born to do. They quickly got into a steady rhythm, Zoey's lips pursed well forwards as her grandfather worked her face on his cock, shiny trails of her spit sliding erotically down his thrusting erection.

"Oh yeah, that's it," her grandfather said a few minutes later. "Just do that thing you did yesterday with those fingernails of yours and you'll get your reward in no time."

Zoey knew exactly what he meant. Bringing both hands to the broad base of his cock, she took her fingernails and started tracing the tips all around the exposed root and slightly up the throbbing shaft. In just seconds, she felt his cock get even harder and saw his balls start to draw up in his sack, the big nuts swollen and heavy with what she hoped was a mighty load.

"Oh yeah, here you go, breakfast is served," her grandfather said as he pulled her mouth back until just the throbbing helmet was captured between her lips.

Zoey felt a strong pulsing in the shaft and then he started to shoot what felt like a river of thick creamy cum, ribbons of jizz spewing into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed as she continued that teasing scratching around the thick root of his cock as rope after rope shot deep into her mouth. His load seemed even bigger than the one he'd fed her last night, and Zoey enthusiastically swallowed it down, his milky spunk finding a welcoming home in her stomach.

"Now, that's the way to start the day," her grandfather said as she swallowed the last of his goodness, her lips and tongue drawing out the final drops of seed.

"Thank you, Grandpa," Zoey said as she gave his spent prick one last kiss on the tip, licking her lips as she sat back.

"Same time, same place tomorrow," her grandfather said as he pushed the sheets out of the way and clambered out of bed.

Without another word, or even a glance in her direction, her grandfather walked into the bathroom and she heard the shower come on. Realizing she'd been dismissed, Zoey pulled her robe back on and was about to make her way out when she remembered her grandmother, already at work in the kitchen. Hoping to sneak back into her room unnoticed, she slipped off her high heels and carried them, padding softly along the hallway.

"Is everything all right, my dear?"

With her hand on her bedroom door, Zoey looked up to see her grandmother looking over her shoulder at Zoey as she stood in front of the kitchen sink. As Zoey paused, uncertain of what to say, her grandmother turned and dried her hands on a tea towel as she took a few steps towards Zoey.

"Umm, yes, everything's fine," Zoey finally mumbled out, her hand on the doorknob trembling.

"Were you able to help your grandfather get up?"

Zoey still had no idea how much her grandmother knew about exactly what was going on. "Yes, I...I helped him and he's now in the shower."

"Oh good. Thank you, dear," her grandmother said as she smiled and moved right up to her. "Now, you better go and have your shower as well. I've laid out a new outfit for you for today. And while you were busy with your grandfather, I changed your sheets and made up the bed. My word, girl, from the way those sheets were all messed up, it certainly looks like you're a restless sleeper."

Zoey stood there stunned, picturing her grandmother scooping up the stained and cum-soaked sheets. Too shocked to even answer, she could only stand there as her grandmother reached out and patted her on the shoulder.

"Now, you run along and get cleaned up, breakfast is going to be ready soon." With that, her grandmother turned and strode back into the kitchen.

Barely able to catch her breath, Zoey hurried into her room and closed the door behind her. She stood leaning against the door, breathing raggedly as she tried to get her rapidly-beating heart to slow down. Sure enough, the bed was fully made, with all the covers and pillows back in place. The coverlet was turned down near the top, and she could see a new set of clean sheets, brilliant white ones this time.

She spotted some clothes spread out on the bed, including another lacy bra and panty set, pink this time. With her head spinning, she made her way into the bathroom and took a shower, standing under the hot spray for a long time as she tried to wrap her head around everything.

It was clear by this time that Grandma Rose knew exactly what was going with her husband. She couldn't have changed those sheets and thought anything different. There was enough cum splattered on there to choke a horse. Or maybe her grandmother just didn't pay attention to things like that? Could she really be that oblivious to what was happening right under her nose? Zoey thought. She still wasn't one-hundred percent sure.

Zoey got ready for the day, making sure her hair, makeup and lipstick were just right. She wanted to keep on her grandfather's good side. Returning to the bedroom, she surveyed what she realized was going to be the 'daily outfit' her grandmother had laid out for her, a routine she figured would likely continue for the rest of her stay. So far, Zoey had no complaints, and that included today's outfit.

The matching pink bra and panty set were exquisite. Intimately lacy and feminine, with the bra having enough structural support to make her girls swell up and push together in an enticing display of boobage. The panties were like the pair from the previous day, cut scandalously high on her hips with the tiny panel at the front barely covering her shaven mound.

A faded denim skirt came next, and Zoey loved the feel of the soft material as it sat low on her hips, the hem ending high on her full creamy thighs. The top was a light pink collared blouse. It was very different from anything she owned and it took her a moment or two to figure it out once she slipped it on. It was sleeveless, showing the smooth skin of her shoulders and tanned arms. It buttoned down the front like a regular blouse, but the buttons ended just beneath the projecting shelf of her breasts, as did the back and sides of the blouse, leaving the lower part of her torso exposed. With the last button secured, she looked down at two lengthy 'tails' on each side at the front.

"Oh, I get it," she said under her breath as she took the two tails and tied them together in a jaunty knot just below her set of guns, leaving a fair section of her midriff exposed. A pair of black cowboy boots completed the outfit.

Zoey turned and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh my, that is pretty sexy, if I do say so myself," she muttered, a smile on her face as she took in the sight of her trim stomach teasingly on view between the bottom of the knotted blouse and the low-slung waistband of the skirt.

Zoey felt all eyes on her as she joined the rest of the Colton crew at the table, but she was used to men looking at her like that after all these years.

Her grandfather patted her leg as she sat next to him in her dedicated spot. "You look very nice today. That outfit looks perfect on you."

"Thank you, Grandpa. It's lovely."

"Here you go, dear," her grandmother said as she reached around Zoey and slid a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of her. With her head right next to the side of her face, Zoey heard her grandmother whisper into her ear, "Maybe we should call this your 'second breakfast'."

Zoey quickly looked up to see the older woman give her a quick wink as she stepped back and served some of the others, leaving Zoey befuddled and wondering what the heck was going on?!

Before she could ponder that any longer, her grandfather told Zoey that she was being assigned to work with Uncle Rob and his three boys today. "That way, you can learn something about horses," her grandfather said.

*

Outside a short time later, as her other uncles and cousins dispersed to other parts of the ranch, she was introduced by Uncle Rob to his three boys, Eric, Adam, and Zack. Zoey was reminded again of how strong the Colton family genes were, her Uncle Rob and his three looking very much like her other uncles and cousins, obvious descendants of the patriarch himself with their rugged good looks and outdoorsy charm.

"So, Dad says we should teach you some things about horses," Uncle Rob said as he clapped his hand around her shoulder and started to lead her towards the long low horse-barn just a couple of hundred yards away. "Well, just you pay attention, young lady, and you'll learn soon enough. Horses are what this ranch is all about. A girl like you belongs here. Although you might have your daddy's name, I can see that you've got a lot of Colton in you."

Zoey gulped, thinking about just how much 'Colton' she'd had inside her in the past twenty-four hours. Uncle Rob was right; there had been a lot of it.

"Adam, you and Eric bring Titan out to the first corral. Zack, get Ember for the first go round," her uncle said as the boys nodded and disappeared into the stable.

Zoey continued walking next to her uncle as they made their way along towards the back of the building, where she could see wood rail fencing surrounding the corral. "What did you mean, Uncle Rob, that thing you said about the 'first go round'?"

"You see, Titan's your grandfather's prize stallion and we're in the process of having him breed a few of the mares. Ember's the first one up today. Hopefully Titan takes to her. That's what I meant."

"Oh, okay," Zoey replied, never having seen horses being bred before. For some reason, she found the whole idea of it to be luridly interesting.

Zack brought out Ember first, and Zoey was taken by how beautiful the animal was. The horse looked strong and was a bit skittish when Zack first walked her out and led her around the corral, before Ember settled into a gentle stride that was effortless. Zoey was taken by the colour of Ember's coat, which was a warm chestnut that matched the color of Zoey's own hair perfectly. When the horse strode gracefully across the yard, her coat shimmered as it caught the light, so beautiful it almost took Zoey's breath away.

"Easy boy," Zoey heard Adam speak out from the stable.

Her attention was diverted to the open barn door as Adam and Eric led another horse into the corral. This horse was almost the exact same color as Ember, a glorious chestnut, but this horse was enormous in stature. Zoey thought it made Ember look like a pony. The boys each had a hand on the reins and the horse was snorting and trying to rear up as they fought to control it, without having much luck. Zoey could see that the horse was definitely spirited, and looked incredibly strong, the muscles and sinews beneath his coat moving fluidly as he jostled about the corral. Zoey had never seen such a magnificent beast in all her life.

"That's Titan, your grandfather's favorite and our prime stud," Uncle Rob said as he led Zoey over to edge of the corral and leaned on the top rail.

Zoey couldn't help but think about her grandfather as she looked at the stout, majestic thoroughbred, who her uncle had said was her grandfather's favorite. She wasn't surprised, the horse reminded her of him in every way; strong, confident, and both having a certain unbridled charisma that she couldn't take her eyes off of. They were both powerful male beasts that Zoey knew could get whatever they wanted, any time they wanted.

"Oh, he's got the scent of her now," Uncle Rob said, diverting Zoey's attention back to what was happening before her.

Zoey saw the big stallion snort and now he turned in Ember's direction, a bit wild-eyed as he moved in towards the mare. Zoey glanced down and noticed the big horse's cock start to emerge from its sheath. She gasped as it grew and grew, reminding her once more of her grandfather. Titan moved purposely behind Ember, snorting wildly and pawing the ground impatiently.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers