Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He likes that beautiful rump of hers," Uncle Rob said and Zoey felt his hand slide along her waist and over her curvy bum. "Yes, I can't blame him at all for that."

Zoey saw Zach hold tight onto Ember's reins as the other two brought Titan right behind her, the big horse straining against the tethers as they tried to control him.

"There's no holding him back now," Uncle Rob said and Zoey felt him move behind her. She felt her little denim skirt being pushed up at the back as she leaned forwards and gripped the top rail. "Yes, that big boy's gonna just take what he wants."

Zoey watched, totally mesmerized, as Titan aggressively mounted Ember, his huge horse-cock sliding deep into the welcoming mare. At the same time, she heard the familiar sound of zipper being undone behind her.

"Oh yeah, very nice," Zoey heard Uncle Rob say as she felt her panties being pulled to the side before he slid his fingers into her pleasure-groove. "Nice and wet and hot. It looks like I've got my own Ember on my hands here."

Zoey wasn't sure she did it, but she shifted her feet out to each side and then leaned forwards. Seconds later she felt the blunt head of her uncle's cock pushing up against her flushed labia, and then he was inside her. She moaned softly as she gripped tightly onto the fence rail, revelling in the luxurious feeling of a thick sturdy cock sliding deeper and deeper into her.

Uncle Rob really started fucking her, varying long slow thrusts with rapid short jabs, making Zoey coo and moan with pleasure. His hands slid beneath her body as she leaned forwards, cupping and then mauling her heavy young breasts.

Zoey lifted her eyes as Ember started whinnying at the same time as Titan snorted loudly. She looked at their connected bodies as the big stallion kept thrusting. She saw a surge of milkyness ooze out around his pistoning horse-cock, and then he backed totally out of the mare, a river of white semen spewing forth from Ember's slippery loins. The sight of that, and the feeling of that big thick cock slamming into her sent Zoey over the top, a climax starting deep in her pussy and shooting all the way to her fingertips. She was white-knuckling it as she held tightly to the top rail, her body thrumming like a plucked guitar string as paroxysms of delight shot through her.

As she started to come down from her orgasm, she saw Adam appear with another horse about the same size as Ember, and Titan started sniffing and pawing the ground anxiously when that mare was brought before him.

"He's...he's going to breed another one?" Zoey asked over her shoulder as her uncle kept driving his turgid prick into her.

"Most studs like that can go maybe two or three times a day, if you're lucky. Not our Titan, or his brother, Thunder, they're each good for at least five a day, sometimes more, just like us Colton boys." Uncle Rob paused for a second as he pulled back on Zoey's hips, slamming his steely cock full length into her. "And just like you too, from what I hear. Yeah, I was right, you're a Colton through and through."

"Oh my god," Zoey said as she watched Titan rear up and mount that second horse as well, his enormous cock sliding deep into the mare like a scythe through butter.

"OH FUCK, YEAH...GONNA COME!" Uncle Rob called out as he slammed it home, flooding her insides with cum.

*

Young Eric was next, taking his father's place behind Zoey once the older man was done. Her pussy wasn't empty for more than a few seconds before an equally hard cock was stuffed inside her.

Adam was after that. Like his father and brother before him, and like some of the others the afternoon before, Adam continued to wear his cowboy hat as he took his place behind her and unzipped.

"Don't any of you wear underwear?" Zoey called back over her shoulder as she felt his fiery helmet nestle between her gooey cuntlips.

"Nope," Adam said as he slid it home. "None of us do. It gets in the way and wastes time when you've got a pretty little filly like you that needs taking care of."

He proceeded to grip her hips and give it to her good and hard until he went off with a groan, filling her with rope after rope of potent spunk as he totally unloaded, flooding her gripping cunt with his seed.

Zack was last. Like the others, he'd been standing behind her as she held onto the fence rail, Zoey coming time and again as they all took their turns with her, her pussy dripping like crazy around their hard cocks.

"Hey Dad," Zack called out as he ground his hips forward, making sure she felt every hard inch of him, "is this pretty ass of hers still off limits?"

"Nope," she looked up to see Uncle Rob facing them, his hands on Titan's reins as the big horse fucked still another mare. "Apparently, The Hammer's already been in there, so all three of her holes are now in play."

"Excellent," Zack replied.

Zoey felt him pull out of her gripping cunt and place his goo-covered cockhead up against her bumhole, and then he pushed.

"Oh fuck...yessss..." Zoey hissed as the throbbing wang slipped all the way up her rectum. She came twice with his cock in her ass before he got off himself, flooding her guts with a hot creamy batch.

The next thing she knew, the four of them led her into the shade of the horse-barn, taking her to a straw-filled stall like she'd been in yesterday. For the rest of the morning they took her in every way imaginable; on her back, on her stomach, whatever they could think of, Zoey was willing to try. The way they went at her, there were nearly always at least two cocks in her at once. Numerous times they even made her airtight, a throbbing prick in each of her three holes at the same time.

Being so close to what had become the men's temporary home away from home, around noon the four men took Zoey to the Bunkhouse, the dorm-like building they all shared. She hadn't been there since she'd arrived and was surprised to see a good-sized pool behind it set in front of a stand of trees, complete with a few shade structures to make the hot summer sun at least somewhat tolerable.

"Eric, get the grill fired up," Uncle Rob said. "I think a burger will hit the spot right about now. Adam, grab some beers for us, and a Dr Pepper for Missy here."

"She's not having a beer?" Adam replied, his eyebrows arching up.

"She's only eighteen, she's not old enough to drink yet," Uncle Rob said as he nodded towards Zoey, who still had traces of cum sliding sluggishly down the insides of her thighs.

The men all smiled as they looked at her, the irony of the situation not lost on them. Uncle Rob turned to her again. "Zoey, I talked to your grandmother a little earlier on the walkie-talkie. I told her how hard you've been working this morning and that I thought it might be a good idea if you had a bit of break this afternoon."

"Umm, okay," Zoey said with a shrug.

"Yeah, I told Mom that you could hang around here by the pool this afternoon. She thought that was a good idea and brought some things over for you a little while ago. If you go into the Bunkhouse, you'll find a bathroom a few doors down the hallway on your left. She put your things in there." Zoey saw her uncle pause as he looked her up and down. "Uh, feel free to grab a shower if you want. You might want to clean up a bit before putting your bathing suit on. By the time you come back, the burgers should be just about ready."

Zoey liked the sound of all of that, and the pool certainly looked inviting. She knew she must look a real mess. Cum was leaking out of her, there were clumps of the stuff in her hair, and she could feel some tacky bits drying on her face. Yes, she definitely needed a shower. She found the bathroom quick enough and washed from top to bottom. Getting fucked and sucking cock all morning had been a wonderful way to start the day, and the shower was just the thing to invigorate her.

She dried off and investigated the colorful beach bag her grandmother had left for her. Inside she found everything she needed. A big beach towel was stuffed in the bottom with numerous items on top of it. She found a hairbrush, a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of white flip-flops, along with a couple of paperbacks of two of her favorite authors. Her grandmother had put in a small makeup case, with some eyeshadow and, of course, a tube of bright red lipstick.

The main thing that drew Zoey's attention was the bathing suit her grandmother had provided for her. It was a skimpy white bikini. Zoey had one quite similar to this one at home, but whereas hers had built-in structured bra cups, this one was totally unstructured, the material soft and supple beneath her fingers. She drew the bikini bottoms on first, the tiny triangle of material barely covering her shaven mound in front. The back was cut like the panties she'd been given to wear, partially covering her curvy bum-cheeks but not quite a thong. By this time, she guessed that was the look her grandfather preferred. Each side of the bikini bottoms had slender ribbon-like strands that she tied high on her hips, the enticing bows seeming to call out for a male hand to pluck them open, exposing the sweet young treasure lying beneath.

The bikini top came last. She did up the tie behind her back and then pulled the triangular cups up over her heavy breasts, tying the slender straps behind her neck. She looked at herself in the mirror as she took her hands and shifted her girls about within the soft-fit cups, the white material stretched and straining as it fought to contain her mammoth breasts. Even with their substantial size, her 34Es rode high on her young chest with just a bit of natural sag, her cleavage a mile long and as deep as the Grand Canyon. Zoey could see the soft tit-flesh swelling out the sides and tops of the form-fitting triangles, and she wondered if she was gaining a bit more weight up top. Maybe the country air and the mounds of food she'd been in eating in the last two days was already going right to her tits. Just the thought of that made her smile.

She brushed and towel-dried her hair before applying some fresh makeup, touching up her eyes and applying a nice thick coat of shiny lipstick last. Gathering up her items and placing them in the beach bag, she slipped her feet into the flip-flops and made her way out. Stepping down the hall, she noticed a little plaque on one of the doors off the hallway that she hadn't seen on the way in. The plaque on the door read, 'PLAY ROOM'. Intrigued, Zoey reached out and tried the door, surprised to find it locked. With a shrug of her shoulders, she carried on, stopping to give each nipple a good tweak as she neared the door, making them stiffen noticeably beneath her bikini top. She wanted to have a little fun with the boys, and thought that was just the thing. Turning the doorknob and stepping outside, the heavenly smell of grilling burgers wafted into her senses within seconds.

A wolf whistle greeted her as she strode toward her uncle and cousins, the group of them eyeing her up hungrily as they gathered around the barbeque, some standing while others sat at a table nearby, all eyes focussed on her chest. She smiled to herself, knowing they were looking at those protruding nipples she'd just toyed with.

"My, my, aren't you a pretty thing," Uncle Rob said from his spot manning the grill as Zoey took a seat at the table.

Eric was sitting beside Zoey and reached over, his hand sliding along her side as he reached up and cupped her breast. "Holy fuck! Zack, Adam, feel how heavy her tits are. Unbelievable."

Zoey looked over as her other two cousins moved in on her.

"Easy there, boys!" her uncle's stern voice stopped them in their tracks. "We've all had our bit of fun this morning. Leave the girl be and let her eat her lunch in peace."

"It's all right, Uncle Rob," Zoey chimed in, enjoying the feel of Eric's big hand hefting her breast. "I really don't mind."

Uncle Rob shook his head. "I appreciate you saying that, Zoey, but these boys need to learn to behave. There's a time and place for everything. Now, Eric, get off your ass and give this young lady her food."

"Sure, Dad," Eric said as he released Zoey's tit and clambered out of his chair.

Zoey thought her burger were delicious, as was the potato salad heaped on her plate. While she was in the shower, the boys had brought out everything they needed for lunch from the Bunkhouse kitchen.

"We've gotta head over to the South range," Uncle Rob said to Zoey as he donned his cowboy hat once the boys had cleared away the food and dishes. "Some steers have wondered off over that way apparently and your grandfather wants us to take a look. You just enjoy yourself and relax around here." He nodded towards the pool, dappling shadows twinkling on the water from a stand of birches next to it. "You'll find cushions for the loungers, and whatever else you might need, in the little pool house there. And help yourself to anything from the kitchen."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Zoey said as she stood up from the table, her big boobs wobbling and jiggling beneath the tightly-stretched bikini top. She couldn't help but notice as Uncle Rob's eyes went to her chest. He appeared to be almost salivating as he looked at her huge tits. It wasn't hard for her to tell what he was thinking.

"Uncle Rob, like I said when Eric was feeling them, I really don't mind." Zoey stepped closer to her uncle, her massive breasts touching the front of his shirt. She looked up at him with those big brown doe-like eyes of hers, giving him a look of pure innocence that she knew no man could resist. "It's okay if you want to."

"Oh fuck, you are so hot," Uncle Rob said as he swept her up in his arms and kissed her, his mouth pressing firmly against hers. With one hand around her back, he slid his other hand up the front of her bare stomach and filled his hand with one enormous tit, hefting and squeezing the massive orb.

"Jesus, Eric was right," he said as he drew back and peered down at her mouth-watering tits, his thumb rubbing salaciously over her protruding nipple, "they are so fucking heavy."

"Hey Dad, give me a turn."

The next thing Zoey knew, Eric had replaced his father in front of her, kissing her hotly as he groped her breasts. And then it was Adam's turn, and then Zack, all of them kissing her as they mauled her huge rack. Zack finally stepped back, leaving Zoey gasping and breathless, her huge breasts heaving up and down, her face flushed with arousal.

"Uncle Rob," Zoey said as she looked at the older man, standing in a row with his sons, their crotches bulging, "you guys have to shoot guns here on the ranch sometimes, don't you? Like, rifles and that kind of thing?"

Her uncle looked at her quizzically. "Uh yeah, that's right. Why?"

"Well, I'm not sure how much time you have before you have to get after those steers," Zoey continued, "but I was thinking, maybe I could suck all of you for a little while, get those guns you keep in your jeans primed and loaded," she paused and reached up to the tie of her bikini at the back of her neck, "and then you could all use these as target practice." As she said those last few words, she drew the two triangles of her bikini top away from her body, exposing her breasts.

"Oh fuck," Eric mumbled under his breath and she heard Zack let out a low moan as well.

Her uncle was staring blatantly at her thrusting nipples, and she definitely knew he was salivating this time. "Well, I definitely think we've got time for that." He seemed to snap out of his reverie as he turned to Adam. "Go and get one of the cushions from the pool house for your cousin. I want her to be comfortable for this."

As the others started to shuck their clothing, Adam returned moments later and dropped a blue cushion in front of Zoey. She kneeled on it as she reached behind her and undid the tie in the middle of her back, tossing her bikini top to the side.

"Oh man, what a gorgeous set of tits," Uncle Rob said as he stepped up and plugged his surging cock right into Zoey's open mouth.

"Fuck, I've never seen ones that big, ever," Adam added and, from the corner of her eye, Zoey saw the boy's two brothers nod in agreement, each of them stroking their lengthy rods in her direction.

"Jesus, what a hot mouth," Uncle Rob said as Zoey eagerly bobbed her head up and down on his thrusting erection. "Check it out, boys, you won't believe it."

He drew back, his long hard cock coming out of Zoey's vacuuming mouth with an audible 'POP!' Adam was quick to take his father's place, feeding his meat to Zoey in seconds flat. After a minute, they switched again and Zack started using her mouth like a fuck-toy, and then Eric.

"Let's keep switching up, boys," Uncle Rob said. "Then we can all use her for target practice at the same time."

Which was exactly what happened. For the next fifteen minutes or so, her uncle and cousins kept alternating as Zoey voraciously sucked one cock after another. She was in heaven, doing one of things she did best, slurping and sucking on man-meat for all she was worth.

"I'm almost there, Dad," Eric said on his next go-round. "I can't hold off much longer."

"What do you say, boys," Uncle Rob said as he moved in closer, fisting his throbbing cock vigorously, the drooling tip pointed right at Zoey, "are you almost ready?"

"Oh fuck, yeah," Zack said as he stepped closer on Zoey's other side. "I was ready to paste those babies as soon as she dropped her top."

Eric pulled out of her mouth as Adam moved in next to him, the four men stroking their raging cocks in unison, their eyes blazing with arousal as they looked down at Zoey kneeling in front of them.

"OF FUCK...I'M GONNA COME!" Eric wailed as he began to climax, pointing the tip of his pulsating cock at Zoey's chest as he started to ejaculate. A glistening rope of semen caught the sun and looked like bolt of lightning as it shot forward, splashing against her tits before the milky strand started to slide into her cleavage.

"OH YEAH, HERE'S SOME MORE FOR YA," Adam said as he started to go off as well.

Within just a few seconds, all of them were coming, flooding Zoey's chest with a torrent of jizz. It didn't take long until her massive tits were covered with the stuff, gobs and ribbons of pearly spunk criss-crossing this way and that like a roadmap of China.

Zoey looked down and cooed in pleasure as she placed her hands beneath her heavy guns and offered them up, thick white gobs of cum already dripping off her stiff nipples. She watched as the four men groaned and continued to fist their cocks savagely, pumping out everything they had onto her welcoming tits. They kept coming, silvery strands and milky gobs raining down on her over and over. Finally, their climaxes ended and they all took a step back, their eyes focussed on Zoey.

"Oh man, what a mess," Eric said as the others nodded in agreement.

Zoey knew exactly what he meant. She was covered with the stuff, her whole chest feeling like a glazed donut. There wasn't one square inch of her chest that wasn't covered with milky goodness. Silvery ribbons and thick white gobs of the stuff glistened obscenely in the midday sun, the warm spunk starting to slide sluggishly down the Everest-like mounds of her tits.

"Hmm, it would be shame to let all of this go to waste," Zoey said as she tilted her head provocatively to the side and looked up the four of them coyly. With all eyes on her, she took one cum-covered tit in both of her hands and raised it towards her mouth, her eyes locked on theirs as she slipped her lips over the gooey nipple and started to suck.

"Oh fuck...look at that," Adam mumbled as all four men watched, totally spellbound, as Zoey nursed at her stiff nipple, her soft pink tongue coming out from between her lips to circle all around the protruding button.