Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...so good," Zoey purred as she sucked and licked her breast clean, lapping and noisily slurping up as much cum as she could. She moved from one breast to the other, lifting that voluminous globe up to her mouth as her lips clamped down over the raspberry-like nipple. Once she'd licked up as much semen as she could reach with her lips and tongue, she used her fingers to get the rest, running her fingers through the glistening gobs and bringing them to her mouth where she licked them clean.

"That was nice," she said as the four men still stood there, awestruck by what they'd just witnessed. "Maybe we should start to make this a regular thing."

Her words snapped them out of their reverie and it was Uncle Rob who spoke first. "I don't think we'd mind that at all. I'm not sure what your grandfather has planned for you tomorrow, but we're going to be doing the same thing with Thunder tomorrow that we did with Titan today. We were hoping to get to him this afternoon, but Dad wants us to hunt down those steers. I'm afraid Thunder'll just have to wait another day." Uncle Rob had started to pull on his clothes, his boys following suit. "So, if your grandfather doesn't have anything specific planned for you, you're welcome to join us and, yes, maybe we can have a nice lunch like this again."

"I'd like that, it's been a long time since I've had such a wonderful meal," Zoey replied as she scooped up one more gob of cum from deep in her cleavage, her fingertip dripping with the milky stuff as she held it up before her. "And thanks to all four of you for giving me such a yummy desert." She slid her finger into her mouth and lowered her eyes as she slowly sucked her finger clean, teasingly sliding it back and forth between her pouty lips.

"Jesus, we'll never get out of here," Uncle Rob said as he pushed the boys away, knowing they'd never get their work done if they stayed a second longer.

As the four men moved off, Zoey smiled to herself, wondering what the rest of the day would bring...