Grandpa's Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate their dinner, struggling to find common ground to talk about until Bill started to talk about films and what movies they should watch. His first choice, surprising both girls completely, was Miracle on 34th Street.

Lily, having already seen her favourite film only days before, opted for Holiday, stating that she loved the feel-good factor of the film.

Rose rolled her eyes when she listened to her sister, "No doubt, it has to be Eyes Wide Shut," she stated, "best Christmas film ever!"

"Not sure I've seen that one," said Bill, "if you recommend it Rose, I'm game to watch it."

It was now Lily's turn to roll her eyes, "It's not so much a Christmas film pops, as a soft porn movie -- it really has no Christmas spirit or meaning at all."

"You trying to get me to watch porn with you Rose?" he winked at her, "Just tell me where and when."

"Grandpa!" the girls exclaimed in unison. It was noticeable how Rose just laughed at the suggestion, while Lily looked at her grandpa longingly.

After dinner was over, Rose, to Lily's surprise helped her load the dishwasher.

"So," whispered Rose, "are you up for going to the Christmas rave?"

"Don't be silly Rose. Grandpa has already said he won't drive you -- how are you going to get there?"

"Come on sis -- it's not the first time we've spent time at grandpa's -- I've got contacts," she responded.

Lily looked at her sister, "Really? We come here and you want to leave gramps alone while we go out partying? What is wrong with you? Don't you have any sense of the Christmas spirit?"

"Okay -- so I take it you are volunteering to keep the old goat company? Good girl, sis -- I knew I could rely on you."

Supressing the desire to lash out at her sister, Lily finished filling the dishwasher as Rose leant against the units, flicking through her contacts list. Eventually she tapped on one of the names, "Hi Davy, long time -- no -- it's me Rose -- you know -- old Bill's granddaughter"

Slamming the dishwasher shut, Lily turned it on before joining her grandpa in the living room. It wasn't long before she was followed by Rose, phone still against her ear.

"Hey, gramps, good news, I've got a lift to and from the party," exclaimed Rose, a beaming smile on her face.

"What?" his voice as loud as they had ever heard it, "Who?"

"Davy Jennings -- I met him last time we stayed here -- he says he can pick me up and drop me off when it's all over," Rose stated, beaming as she did so.

"Is that him on the phone now?" asked Bill.

"Yeah," responded Rose.

"I know him -- I know his dad even better - hand it to me right now, missy," demanded Bill, as he reached out for her phone.

As soon as he was in possession of the phone, Bill started, "Davy -- Bill Petterson, yeah -- so, you want to take Rose to the dance eh? Your car fitted with winter tyres? If you are driving my granddaughter, no drinking -- and I mean not a drop, you got that? And I will come out and smell your breath when you drop her off. Oh, and no funny business -- you know what I mean by that. Now put your father on."

As he waited for Paddy Jennings to be put on the phone, he glanced at Rose, who was staring daggers at him. "Oh, hi Paddy -- yeah, just wanted to check in with you. Your Davy is taking our Rose to the dance -- can you just remind him to be a gentleman at all times and what waits in store for him if he steps out of line? Great -- sure, see you at O'Dooley's in the New Year -- have a great Christmas."

As he finished the call, Bill handed the phone back to Rose.

"Grandpa," she moaned, "you could have ruined everything -- it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't come at all now." She turned away and stomped off to her bedroom.

Sitting on the couch, Lily was smiling to herself. Her grandpa could control Rose better than her parents could and Lily loved watching her being told what she could and could not do -- back home she got away with murder.

"So, gramps -- any good board games for two?" she enquired.

"Sure baby -- what's your preference, Scrabble, Yahtzee, I've also got several games designed for up to six that two can play -- Monopoly, Cluedo -- or we could play cards?"

Lily gave the options some consideration before opting for Scrabble. She watched as Bill went to one of his cupboards and fished the Scrabble board out. "We'll have to settle for words that are in my old 1990s dictionary honey -- I haven't bought a new dictionary in years."

"No we don't gramps -- you can just check the on-line scrabble dictionary -- it's easy and is right up to date."

"Didn't realise that existed -- fine, that's what we'll do then," he said, as he set up the board.

They were playing for about twenty minutes when Lily drew the X from the bag. Her grandpa was beating her quite heavily and she needed a good score; this could be her opportunity. She was looking for the best option she had as her grandpa played "Course", starting with a C already on the board., earning him 16 points as he covered a double word score square.

Lily considered the options this opened up for her and put down the other tiles she was holding, she played an E and the X, spelling "Sex" on the board. She could have played "Fox" elsewhere on the board for 29 points but settled for the 10 that "Sex" would give her in the hope that she could instigate something with her grandpa. Her grandpa glanced briefly at her as he added her 10 to her score. The play continued for a few more rounds and she was still getting beaten quite heavily but she was just enjoying her grandpa's company. When she drew a blank from the bag, she knew immediately what word she was playing next. As she watched her grandpa add the letters P O and T after sex, awarding himself 18 points, Lily looked at the word quizzically.

"I know that word exists gramps, but are you sure it's in the scrabble dictionary?" she enquired.

"Look it up Lily -- I'm pretty sure you'll find it in there."

Lily searched on her phone and found the confirmation. "Okay gramps, yup -- you can have it." She looked at her grandpa as he was drawing his new tiles, licking her lips as she studied his manly chest, a few grey hairs poking out the opening at the top of his shirt.

Without giving consideration to the possibilities this new word on the board may have opened up for her, she grabbed the pencil and wrote an "R" on the blank tile before placing the word "Inter" before her grandpa's "Course."

"Twenty-four," she declared, "it crosses a double word square."

Her grandpa looked at her again, her lips were shining as if they had recently been licked, her eyes were sparkling and her face looked slightly flushed. She looked, he thought, like a young woman on heat. As he added her score to the running total, he said, "This game is getting quite racy."

"Just playing the words that come to mind grandpa," responded Lily, looking intently into his eyes.

"I'm just gonna go and use the bathroom and get myself a beer; do you want anything?" he asked.

"Glass of wine would be nice, gramps," said Lily.

"Okay honey, coming right up," he responded.

Bill made his way to the toilet and released his cock. He didn't need to pee but he felt like he did need some relief. He started to stroke his cock, allowing his mind to wander. He started thinking about Lily and how hot she had looked in her leotard. Was she playing mind-games with him with the game of scrabble? Was she trying to lead him on, maybe indicating that she was interested in him as a man? As he started to consider this and stroke faster, he heard Rose's voice calling out to her sister. This brought his thinking around to the sight of her black panties in the car. His cock physically jerked in his hand as he thought about that sight and how he would love to bury his mouth between her heavenly thighs; his cum shot out of his cock with such force that he missed the bowl completely, spraying the upright lid. He was astonished about how much he had produced and smiled. "There's life in the old dog yet," he thought to himself, as he grabbed some toilet roll and cleaned his mess up.

When Bill returned to the living room with his beer and Lily's wine, he looked at her. She was obviously the spitting image of her twin sister but she lacked that spark, that couldn't care less attitude that Bill found so alluring. He handed Lily the glass and sat back down, checking the possibilities with the remaining tiles.

At the end of the game, Bill had beaten Lily by over a hundred points.

"Well played, honey," he said, "sometimes it's just the luck of getting the right tiles at the right time. Though you did miss a better opportunity with your X, but sometimes you just don't see things I suppose."

"Yeah, I guess you're right gramps. And at least by playing "Sex,"" as she said this, she looked her grandpa in the eyes, "I was able to learn that "Sexpot" is an acceptable word at scrabble."

"Yes, yes, playing this game can teach you quite a bit," stated Bill, his voice becoming quite hoarse, "Umm -- I think I need to get the fire going otherwise this place will turn into an ice-box." With that, Bill got up and started to go for his woodpile outside.

"Okay gramps, I think I'll go shower. I'm feeling a bit damp," Lily said, trying to make her voice sound seductive without overdoing it.

Bill looked at her, his eyes roving over her body, "Okay honey, have a nice shower -- you can use my en suite if you like, the shower is more powerful in there."

"Okay gramps, I think I'll take you up on that," and on that note, she turned her back on her grandpa and walked to the stairs trying to accentuate the movement of her arse without making it too obvious.

He stayed rooted to the spot until she was out of sight, enjoying the wiggle of her arse cheeks as she walked; enjoying the sight of her legs as she made her way up the stairs.

When she reached his bedroom, Lily paused inside the door and looked around. Everything in it made her think of him, the armchair in the corner, the robe hanging up on the door -- she reached for this and held it to her nose, inhaling the scent of this amazing man. She noticed a book on his bedside table and made her way over, picking it up, curious to see what he was reading. She looked at the book quizzically -- "Beyond" -- she had never heard of it. She looked at the page her grandpa's bookmark was in and gasped; the detailed sex was more than she had ever read anywhere. She lay on her grandpa's bed and removed her panties, exploring her pussy as she read the hot, raunchy text in front of her, imagining that the characters in the book were her and Bill. As Noelle reached orgasm in the book, so did Lily, her fingers plunging into her pussy as she came.

She lay on the bed exhausted, her fingers running over her pussy lips as she slowly came down from her climax. When she had recovered sufficiently, she replaced the book where she had found it and made her way to the bathroom, turning on the shower before stripping off her clothes. Once in the shower, she started to slowly wash herself, closing her eyes and imagining that it was her grandpa's hands roaming over her body. She pulled and pinched her nipples, then she ran a hand down between her thighs "Yes grandpa," she muttered as she started to stroke herself there. "Oh God, yes grandpa, I need your cock." She pushed two fingers into her pussy and started to pump, "Yes, grandpa, deeper -- harder -- oh God yes baby -- I'm gonna...." Lily fell against the wall of the shower, her fingers moving in and out of her pussy as her second orgasm in ten minutes crashed through her body.

Lily opened her eyes and looked at the water cascading from the shower head and spraying the shower floor and glass panels. She moved unsteadily under the jet of water, grabbing the shower gel and lathering her body. As she started to soap her breasts, she felt the urge to start to play again but she knew she couldn't take another orgasm so soon and her grandpa might start to wonder what was taking her so long. She resisted the temptation and continued with her shower, avoiding her erogenous zones as best she could, rinsing these with just the shower head rather than using her hands -- though she was so highly charged, she even found this exciting.

Exiting the shower, Lily grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, drying her body as she stood there wondering exactly what she had to do to get her grandpa's interest. It was clear to her that he had no problem with the incest aspect as he was all over Rose like a bee with a honeypot. As she dried her hair, a plan emerged in her mind. She smiled to herself at the simplicity of it and quickly finished drying her hair and gathered up her clothes, before going to her room and sitting in front of the mirror.

After styling her hair and applying some light make-up, Lily put on some fresh clothes and made her way downstairs. The fire in the living room was roaring and she sat down on the rug in front of it, warming herself as she waited for her grandpa to appear.

Up in his bedroom, Bill was holding Lily's panties in his hand. He was wondering why they had been left on his bed, "Was she trying to tell him something?" he wondered. He quickly dismissed this notion; Lily was too upright, such a good girl -- incest with her grandpa would never appeal to someone as straight as her. He enjoyed the feel of the fabric and was thinking about Lily's sweet bottom and pussy inside them. He held them up to his nose and inhaled; the aroma of her pussy was still very much in evidence and he breathed in deeply. He had removed his cock from his trousers and wrapped the silky panties around it to masturbate when he heard the front door shut. He was torn between his desire to feel those sexy panties sliding along his cock, to fill them with his seed and the need to re-iterate his strong words to Davy, as he assumed that the door was Rose leaving for the dance.

He quickly put his cock away and went downstairs, opening the door too late -- as he watched the rear of what he assumed was Davy's car disappear from view. Going back indoors, Bill went to the living room in search of Lily; she wasn't there so he tried the kitchen, also to no avail. "Must be in the John, or her bedroom," he mused. He got himself a beer from the fridge and poured it into a glass, sitting in his armchair watching the flickering of the flames. He always enjoyed the sight and smell of a real fire, the crackling of the logs as they split was a sound he associated with a warm, cosy house.

Upstairs, Lily was in Rose's bedroom, searching through her wardrobe. She had made her move as soon as she heard her sister exit the house. She pulled out a sexy half-cup bra and matching thong set, a diaphanous silk blouse and the shortest skirt in Rose's collection. Stripping off completely, she put on the bra and thong, noticing how the cups barely covered her nipples. The thong was very uncomfortable, the thin piece of fabric pressing against her arsehole, but she decided she would persevere with it. After putting on the blouse and pulling up the skirt, she checked herself out in the mirror. The skirt was so short it barely covered her arse. She did a twirl in the mirror, straining to look over her shoulder to check on her rear-view. Satisfied with her look, she sprayed on one of Rose's cheap perfumes.

"Hello Rose," she said to herself in the mirror, giving herself what she considered to be a sexy wink.

Making her way downstairs, Lily was very conscious of just how slutty she looked. She resisted the urge to pull her skirt down and made her way to the living room. Her grandpa was asleep in his armchair, so she made herself comfortable on the rug in front of the fire. After a few moments she let out a loud cough, causing her grandpa to stir. He looked at her, then he rubbed his eyes, before looking again.

"Rose? What the..I saw Davy's car drive off. How come.."

"Sorry to confuse you grandpa," butted in Lily, "I just had the start of a headache come on and I persuaded Lily to take my place, so as not to disappoint Davy," explained Lily.

"Davy was okay with that was he? I mean, you and Lily are like chalk and cheese," queried Bill.

"I let her use one of my outfits, he doesn't know it's not me and what with your laying down of the law, he's not going to try anything apart from maybe a kiss, so Lily will be fine."

With her presence explained, Bill now started to take in his granddaughter's appearance. He could see the shape of her bra through the translucent blouse and nodded approvingly at what appeared to be a half-cut bra. Virtually the whole of her legs were on show and he took his time letting his eyes run along them, amazed at how short her skirt was. "With a bit of luck and a following wind," he thought, "I stand a good chance of seeing her panties again."

He snapped back into the present when Rose coughed again. He could see from the look on her face that she had been watching him study her; oh well, nothing new there, he thought, she knows I've got a thing for her.

"Have you taken anything for your headache? Can I get you some tablets?" he asked, a look of concern crossing his face.

"It seems to have passed grandpa," she said, smiling at him, "but I do have this feeling of tension in my neck and shoulders. Would you be an angel?"

Bill had to suppress the urge to break out into a big grin. Here was Rose inviting him to use his hands on her body -- alright, maybe just her neck and back, but he could look over her shoulder at those stunning breasts encased in a virtually see-through top.

He got up and knelt behind her, gently massaging her neck and shoulders, gradually increasing the pressure. As he had thought, this gave him the perfect view down her chest; he could see about half of her left nipple on display and if his eyes didn't deceive him, it seemed to be getting bigger. Lily was letting out light moans as his hands worked their magic on her neck and back.

"Do you mind if I lay on my front grandpa, while you continue? I think I'll find that more comfortable," she said.

"You get into whatever position you want Rose," he responded, "I'll work around you."

Lily lowered herself onto the rug, face turned to the side, feeling her skirt ride up her thighs. "I wonder how much he can see," she thought, as she hoped that her grandpa would soon try something with her.

Bill had moved out of the way to allow Rose as much room as she needed to get comfortable. As he watched her, the hem of her skirt rose up, exposing her lower arse cheeks and the clear fact that she was wearing a thong. In fact, the strap was so thin that at first he thought she might be pantyless, but the view he had included that of her crotch and he could see her camel toe pressed against the flimsy pink material. He allowed himself to stroke his cock through his trousers while she was busy and he soon had a boner to be proud of. When she was ready, he lowered himself to the side of her and continued with the massage.

"That feels so amazing - would you mind doing all my back grandpa?" asked Lily, her voice starting to sound slightly husky. Bill gulped at the thought of massaging his granddaughter for longer, before readily agreeing. He started to work his hands down her back, massaging every inch of it. As he reached over to the far side, he pressed his cock up against her side, glancing down he could see it was in contact with her side-boob. He moved it about a bit as he was massaging the right side of her body, feeling his cock pressing against the pliant flesh of her young breast through her blouse. His hands went as low down her back as he dared, to the top of her skirt, which meant his fingers were millimetres from the start of her arse.

"Thanks grandpa, one more favour if you don't mind," she lifted herself up and got into a kneeling position. Bill couldn't help but glance down at her legs, he could see a hint of pink, a tantalising glimpse of her thong.