Grandpa's Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would that be then, honey?" he enquired.

"Well, my shoulders still feel stiff at the front. Would you mind using your magic hands there as well?"

"On your front? What, about here?" Bill reached his hands out and started to massage her collar bone.

"Perfect grandpa, yes -- just there," answered Lily, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands on her body. After a few moments, she instructed Bill to move his hands slightly lower, then lower again, until he was massaging the tops of her breasts. Bill couldn't believe how Rose was allowing him so much freedom to run his hands over her body but he certainly wasn't going to complain, despite his hands beginning to tire.

"I do love the feeling of being in front of a real fire, don't you gramps? And this rug is so comfortable. Can we have a snuggle till it's time to prepare dinner?"

"Sure Rose -- do you want me to cuddle you?" he asked.

"I was thinking, maybe you could lay on your back and, if you don't mind, I could rest my head on your chest, gramps," answered Lily.

"Of course, baby, that sounds nice," he responded, getting into position on the rug.

Lily waited till her grandpa was comfortable and then lay down beside him, resting her head on his chest, one arm across his body. She grazed her fingers along his chest, gently, back and forward, back and forward.

"That feels nice baby, really nice," he said, his arm around her, stroking her back.

As her fingers reached the buttons on his shirt, she undid one and let her fingers move under the shirt, stroking his chest through his wiry grey hair. She was rewarded with a loud sigh from her grandpa and she moved her mouth to his chest, kissing him through his shirt.

"Love you grandpa," she whispered.

"Love you too Rose," he responded. A response that both warmed her heart and felt like a knife through it. She considered telling him the truth, that she was Lily, not Rose, that he was enjoying this intimate moment with her; she decided against, in case he took umbrage at the deceit -- in case, for some reason, he actually loved Rose differently to how he loved her.

Instead she continued to stroke his chest, offering his body the occasional kiss. She felt like they were lovers, lying on the rug either just before or just after that most intimate of acts. Soon she decided to try and move matters on, her grandpa seemed happy to leave her to make all of the moves but she wasn't really experienced.

"Grandpa, I'm so comfy here, but it's feeling quite hot now. Why don't you take off your shirt and I'll remove my blouse?"

Without a second's hesitation, Bill started to undo the other buttons on his shirt, his eyes fixed on Rose as she fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. His chest was soon revealed and Lily admired how it seemed to shine from the flames.

"Umm, I always have trouble with these buttons," she stated, looking at her grandpa, "could you try them for me gramps?"

He rose to his knees facing her, as his hands replaced hers at her buttons. He was looking at her face, admiring her beauty, she seemed to have less make-up on than usual -- maybe for him, he thought. He often criticised her for covering her natural beauty with a ton of products.

The buttons came undone easily enough for him and he wondered why she struggled so much. His hands, working without the supervision of his eyes, reached for the next button down; it was the button at the junction of her breasts. As he undid it, his fingers brushed the side of her breast, causing her to let out a sigh. He watched as she closed her eyes and her lips parted slightly. He leant in, without thinking, and placed his lips gently against hers, kissing her ever so tenderly. When she responded, he kissed her firmer, his hand moving behind her head, holding her to him as his tongue licked at her lips. She opened her mouth wider and sucked his tongue in, her tongue toying with it, and then her tongue was in his mouth. He finished undoing the rest of her buttons as he kissed her, pulling the blouse off her body and casting it aside as his hands held her sides, exploring the warm flesh.

He pulled his mouth away and looked down at her breasts, enjoying the sight of them in that sexy half-cup bra. One nipple now fully on display, he decided he wanted more. His mouth moved to her neck, covering it in kisses as his hands moved behind her back and found the bra fastenings.

"Yes, grandpa," she moaned as she writhed under his touch.

The bra was soon undone and joined the blouse on the floor nearby. His mouth worked its way down her body, kissing and licking the delicate flesh as he manoeuvred his mouth closer and closer to his target. He briefly looked into her eyes as he moved his mouth to her nipple. She was staring at him, her eyes transfixed on his mouth as he made love to her body with it. When he encased her nipple in his mouth and sucked, she let out a loud sigh, her hand moving to the back of his head and drawing him in, forcing him against her succulent breast. He widened his mouth, taking as much of the flesh in as he could; feasting on the glorious offering, as she held his mouth in place.

Her other hand was exploring his chest, stroking the hairs and occasionally playing with his nipple. She worked it lower, down to his stomach, where the hair seemed less wiry, more welcoming. Her hand continued its journey south as Bill switched breasts, his mouth now engulfing her right breast. As she reached his jeans, she paused momentarily, before continuing her exploration. She soon found his engorged cock through his jeans, and just held it at first, feeling the size of it. When she started to stroke it, Bill let out a stifled moan as he continued to suck on her breast.

He pulled his mouth away from her tit and pulled her mouth to him, kissing her hungrily as she continued to stroke him.

"Do you want to go upstairs, princess?" he asked.

"No, grandpa, here -- please, in front of the fire," she said, her words just about audible, as she pulled his head to hers again and enjoyed another kiss.

As he pulled away from her and stood up, she wondered if he was going to ignore her request. Then as his hands undid his belt, and slid his jeans and boxers down, she understood. Her eyes went instantly to his cock; she had only seen a couple before, none of which compared to this. A look of concern crossed her face as she wondered if she could fit this meaty cock into her. The anxious look on her face did not escape Bill's notice.

"I take it you've not had one this size before Rose -- am I right?"

"Umm -- no gramps -- it is a lot bigger than anything I've seen before," she answered, unable to take her eyes from the hunk of meat pointing at her.

"I'll take it easy baby, I don't want to hurt you -- I want to give you as much pleasure as you can take," he got down on his knees, watching as Lily reached for her skirt.

"No baby, leave that on. I think that is an incredibly sexy skirt and I would like to make love to you while you are wearing it." As he spoke, he ran his hands up her thighs, reaching the sides of her thong, he pulled the flimsy piece of material down and threw it on top of his trousers.

"Now, honey any particular favourite position you want? I'm game for anything you have in mind."

Lily gulped, a mixture of fear and anticipation filling her mind as she looked again at her grandpa's cock.

"I want you on top grandpa; I want you to take me -- to pin me to the floor as you....," she hesitated before saying the word, "as you fuck me gramps. I want to feel your body on top of me." Her face flushed as she spoke the words, not knowing if it was something that Rose would say but almost beyond caring whether her subterfuge was discovered.

"Okay baby -- whatever you want. Lay down then honey," he instructed her, as she appeared to be like a rabbit caught in headlights.

As she lay on her back, Rose watched her grandpa lower himself onto his knees. His eyes never broke contact with hers as he positioned himself, spreading her thighs, he ran his fingers over her pussy.

"Oh God, you are so wet already baby. So wet for your grandpa. That will certainly help me to ease my cock into you."

He bent forward and kissed her mouth, the kiss becoming harder and more passionate as his hand stroked his cock up and down her pussy. The whimpers from her mouth as he kissed her excited him even more. After all this time, she was finally going to give herself up to him, his cock twitched at the thought.

As he continued kissing her, he pushed the tip of his cock into her tight pussy. She winced almost immediately and he started to withdraw. Breaking the kiss, she said, "No grandpa -- I want it -- I'm going to have to get used to it, please push it in me -- push more of it in me."

He looked at her sweet young face. "I don't want to hurt you baby. Don't get me wrong, I want you -- I want you so badly. I have for the last couple of years -- but the thought of hurting you is more than I can stand."

Lily stroked her grandpa's arm. "Grandpa -- I want you too -- I don't just want you, I need you. Yes, there will be some pain at first but I'm sure that the pleasure once I get used to you will far outweigh that. I want this to be a night to remember -- a night I remember for the rest of my life."

Bill looked down at her face, her eyes imploring him to continue. "Just let me know if it gets too much baby," he stated, as he started to work his cock slowly into her, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate him.

Once he was about half way into her, he paused. He reached down and stroked her clit as his mouth moved to a breast, sucking on the nipple. He was rewarded by Lily's hand moving to the back of his head, pulling him onto her breast.

"Grandpa, you feel so good inside me. I want to take you all -- I'm sure I can -- and then I want you to fuck me. You can come inside me gramps; it's okay -- I'm on the pill."

Bill's eyes lit up when he heard those last words. Sure, on occasion he enjoyed spraying his load over the body and face of his lover but, with Rose, on what was the first and maybe only time, he wanted to shoot his load inside her. The thought of filling his granddaughter's pussy with his seed was intoxicating to him.

He pumped his cock in and out of her pussy a few times, enjoying the feeling of her pussy walls stroking his cock. He gradually started to work his cock further into her, each thrust pushing that bit deeper. Looking down, he could see that there was only about an inch to go.

"Almost there baby, I'm almost fully in," he said.

"Oh God, grandpa, I feel so full -- it feels incredible," exclaimed Lily, she reached down with her hands and placed them on her grandpa's firm buttocks. "Give it all to me grandpa, don't hold back. I want to feel your whole length inside me." As she finished speaking, she pulled on her grandpa's arse, forcing his cock deeper into her. Bill assisted, pushing the last of his cock into her.

"Oh fuck baby, you feel amazing, so tight!" he stated, as he rested in her for a while, letting her get used to the nine inches of cock inside her.

"Fuck me gramps, I want to feel your huge cock sliding in and out of my pussy. It feels so wonderful."

Bill kissed her on the cheek as he rested his hands either side of her shoulders, raising his body up as he started to slide his cock in and out of her. His grunts were matched by Lily's squeals as he gathered momentum, his slick cock sliding easily into her heavenly hole. Lily lay there staring up at this man she loved so much; she had had doubts about deceiving him but right now she knew it had been the correct decision. She had never experienced sex like this, so fulfilling and knowing that it was someone who loved her so much increased her pleasure enormously. Her eyes began to well up, and a tear leaked from the corner of one.

Bill stopped what he was doing instantly. "Are you okay baby? Do you want me to stop?"

"Sorry, grandpa," she responded, "tears of happiness. I love you so much, and, don't you dare stop until you have filled my pussy with your cream."

Bill wiped the tear from her face and kissed her, as he started to thrust into her again. He could feel that he was getting close and picked up a bit more speed. The eagerness to cum in his granddaughter's pussy outweighing any desire to make the experience last. His face started to turn red with the effort as he pounded her pussy; no consideration remained about whether he hurt her or not -- his over-riding desire to feel his cock explode inside her. He gasped as he felt Lily's nails dig into his back; the pain seemed to drive him on even more. He slammed his cock into her one more time and felt the release as his cum shot up his cock and sprayed her pussy walls, filling her with his seed. Bill collapsed on top of Lily, his cock gently throbbing inside her as his balls emptied the last dregs of semen they had left. Lily held him tight to her, loving the feeling of his body pinning her to the rug. She ran her nails up and down his back as they both lay there recovering.

Eventually Bill pulled his softening cock out of her and rolled onto his back. Lily's eyes immediately went to the monster cock that had just ravished her; despite the fact that it was spent, it was still an impressive size.

"I bet any woman who has experienced that has always come back for more gramps," she said, as she moved towards him and rested her head on his chest.

Running his fingers through her hair, Bill considered what she had just said. "Does that mean you want a repeat performance Rose? I'd be more than happy to oblige. Would you like to share my bed tonight? We could wake up Christmas Eve and bring Christmas in with a bang."

Lily laughed at her grandpa's choice of words. "Yes grandpa -- I do want to enjoy that beautiful cock of yours again, and again and again. But I don't think I should share your bed, what if," she paused, wondering if now was a good time to reveal her secret, "what if Rose were to find us in bed together?"

Bill's hand froze in her hair. "Lily? You're not Rose? You're my sweet, innocent Lily?" he enquired.

"Hope your not cross gramps -- yes, I'm Lily. I got so jealous of all the attention you showered on Rose while she led you along. I love you gramps and I didn't do this out of jealousy -- I did it because I wanted you -- I have done for months."

She felt his breaths deepen as she lay on his chest; as he lay considering what he had just found out. His hand resumed stroking her hair, which she took as a good sign but the wait for him to say something was almost unbearable.

"Grandpa -- do you forgive me?" she eventually asked.

Finally, he spoke, "There's nothing to forgive baby. I hope you never thought that I love your sister more than you -- nothing could be further from the truth. It's just that I find Rose's choice of outfits more enticing and, well, as you are very well aware, she does have a bit of a reputation."

Lily smiled, running her fingers across her grandpa's chest, "I just hope we get the chance to do this again pops, and very soon."

"Me too, baby, me too. But for now, how about I fix us something to eat and a drink. Fucking is very thirsty work."

Lily giggled, "I love you talking dirty grandpa," she said, "and yes, I could sure do with a drink and a bite to eat."

She removed her head from his chest and watched as his naked arse disappeared towards the kitchen. Laying sprawled on the rug, she moved her hand down between her legs where a stream of cum was leaking out. Lily coated a couple of fingers in the gooey liquid and brought them up to her lips, sticking her tongue out she took a small lick and held the cum in her mouth, letting her taste buds decide. With the decision made, Lily thrust her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean, before returning her fingers time and time again to her pussy as she gathered as much as she could.

It was during one of these trips to her pussy that Bill re-entered the room carrying a tray with snacks and two glasses of wine. He stopped in his tracks as he watched her, waiting until she had spotted him.

When their eyes met, he smiled, "That is one of the most erotic sights in the world," he stated, "watching a girl eat your cum from her pussy."

Lily returned the smile. "It tastes far too good to go to waste gramps -- I think I could get addicted."

Bill lowered the tray onto the coffee table and sat on the couch, indicating for Lily to sit next to him.

"Shouldn't I put some panties on first gramps? I'm still leaking."

"This couch has seen plenty of cum in its time, honey -- a drop more is neither here nor there. Oh, and if you do get addicted, I have a good supply for you -- maybe sometime you'd like to drink from the source?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea grandpa -- when can you have the next batch ready for delivery?"

Bill smiled at her, "Oh -- I think the next batch is already being prepared and will definitely be ready before your sister gets home. But first things first, lets dig into this lot."

They ate and played with each other, taking the occasional sip of wine as they both considered the change that had occurred in their relationship.

Eventually Bill broke the silence, "I'm sure you know that none of this can get back to your parents, Lily?"

"Of course, gramps -- I don't want any trouble in the family," she reached over and held his cock, "I want to see as much of this as I can."

"You should come and visit more often -- just you, don't bring Rose. In the Spring, when the conditions are better for you to drive. We could spend entire weekends in bed."

"Mmmm -- that sounds idyllic," she said, as she slowly stroked her grandpa's cock. She got onto her knees on the couch and lowered her head, poking her tongue out and licking the tip. She raised her eyes to look at her grandpa's face, his eyes closed as his hand stroked her hair. Opening her mouth, Lily started to suck on his cock, moving her head slowly up and down the length of it, feeling it start to grow in her mouth.

"Baby -- let's finish the food later. Come upstairs, I want you to continue this on my bed."

He led her upstairs, taking her to the bedroom. He closed the door behind them and lay on the bed, his semi-erect cock flat on his stomach. Lily looked at her grandpa naked on his bed and climbed on, on all fours, crawling towards her target. She looked into his eyes as she lowered her mouth, "I'm not very experienced at this grandpa," she stated, "tell me if I do anything wrong."

As he watched her lowering her mouth, he replied, "Nothing you do would feel wrong to me right now, baby. Just watching you kneeling there -- you look so beautiful, so sexy." He let out a groan as he felt her mouth engulf his cock for the second time. "Bring your butt up here honey," he patted the bed next to him.

Lily swivelled round so that her arse was towards her grandpa as she continued to lick and suck his cock. She jumped a bit as she felt his fingers move between her thighs and start to stroke her pussy. Soon, his fingers were matching the movement of her mouth on his cock. She removed her mouth momentarily and licked at the pre-cum oozing from the tip, a strand of the slimy liquid stretching from the tip to her lips.

"Fuck, that's sexy, Lily -- sometime you'll have to let me get a picture of you like that; my little sex kitten."

Lily purred at him before saying, "I though I was your sex pussy not kitten."

"You can be whatever you want baby, just as long as you keep looking after your grandpa so well."

Lily winked at him, then she lowered her mouth back to his cock.

"Stroke it with your hand as well baby. That'll get you a tummyfull of cum."

Her hand moved to the base of his cock and started to stroke as her mouth moved up and down the top four inches, coating his cock with her saliva. She used her tongue to lick at the side of his cock as she sucked on him. Her free hand moved to his balls and started to rub them as the movement of both her mouth and hand got faster and faster. Bill was moving his fingers from her pussy and back again as he lapped her juices off of them. He coated his fingers one more time in her pussy juice and ran one finger from her pussy up to her arsehole, circling his finger over her rear door.