Grandpa's Christmas Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily's mouth shot off of his cock, "Grandpa!" she exclaimed, "that's off limits; what on earth!"

"Sorry baby," he apologised, moving his finger to his mouth and sucking on it before returning it to her pussy.

Satisfied that he was not going to finger her arse any more, she returned her mouth to his cock and resumed her sucking, licking and stroking. He groaned as he felt her tongue licking the length of his shaft and started to buck his hips. Lily stroked the base of his cock faster as her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock and she was soon rewarded with spurt after spurt of his hot seed. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but some leaked from the corners of her mouth and trailed down her chin, hanging there like a stalactite. She continued to stroke his cock until the last dribbles had escaped his piss-hole and looked at him, smiling.

"Tastes even better straight from the source, grandpa, and you gave me so much," her eyes alight with a mixture of love and lust as she spoke.

"That's because you are so sexy baby and turn me on so much," he responded, reaching down and cupping a breast. "Will you reconsider spending the night with me honey? I'm sure Rose won't walk in here unannounced so, unless she checks on you in your room, she'll never know."

Before she responded, Lily lowered her mouth and sucked on his cock, licking all of the residual cum from his purple nob; her eyes locked on her grandpas. He let out another moan, "Please baby, I want to wake up to the feeling of your mouth on my cock."

When she had finished cleaning him up, Lily raised her head. "I can't think of a better way to start the day grandpa -- as long as you're sure Rose won't find out."

Bill's grin almost split his face in two. "I'm sure she won't honey. She'll be home late, go straight to bed and she's always last up in the morning -- by which time we'll be downstairs having breakfast. Now, come here and give me a kiss and cuddle."

Lily slid up the bed towards her grandpa and into his open arms, moving her lips to his as she lay on top of him, his cock nestled between their stomachs. Her kisses were more assured now as she knew that he loved her just as much as her sister, maybe even more so now. Her fingers traced along his right pec -- admiring his fit body, in better shape than some of the men her age. Pulling her lips away from his, she smiled at him, before lowering her mouth and sucking his nipple into it. His hand moved to the back of her head, encouraging her to continue, while the other lightly stroked her hip. It wasn't long before he drifted off into a restful sleep; when Lily realised her grandpa was asleep, she closed her eyes and soon joined him.

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

They were only about ten minutes from her grandpa's house on the way back from the dance, when Rose reached across and ran her hand over Davy's jeans, finding his cock, "You've been such a good boy, Davy, following grandpa's words to the letter. I think you deserve a reward -- grandpa only told you not to do anything -- he didn't say you couldn't let me do things to you. Now, why don't you just pull over and I'll give you your Christmas present." He needed no further encouragement and soon the car was stopped at the side of the road, as Rose fished his cock out of his trousers and started to stroke it.

"Nice cock, Davy. I'd forgotten how nice it is."

With that Rose lowered her mouth and licked at the head of his dick, lapping at the pre-cum that had already started to leak. Her fingers were holding his scrotum, giving his balls an occasional squeeze as she worked her mouth further and further down his cock. When she bottomed out, with his pubes tickling her chin, she looked up at him, her eyes gleaming with delight. Now she started in earnest, working her mouth up and down his length, using her tongue to massage the side of his cock as her lips pulled his foreskin back and forth. His hand was on the back of her head as he started to shoot his load, strand after strand of cum shooting into her mouth and down her throat. When he released his hold on her, she raised her head and looked at her watch, "Wow, two and a half minutes -- that's a new pb for me -- you must have been really ready to blow your load."

Smiling at her, Davy started up the engine. "If your grandpa finds out about this, you'd better tell him it was your idea," he stated, as he pulled back onto the road and headed for Bill's house.

x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

The sound of the engine approaching woke Bill with a start. He rubbed his eyes and checked his watch, suddenly remembering the pile of discarded clothing on the floor of the living room. Moving Lily gently off of him, he pulled on his dressing gown and rushed downstairs just as the headlights from Davy's car shone through the glass on his front door. He ran into the living room and gathered up the clothing, rushing into the kitchen and tossing darks and lights together into the washing machine. As he headed back to the front door, he heard Rose's key turning in the lock. He walked to the door and let her in, going barefoot out in the snow to speak with Davy.

"Open your mouth and breathe," he demanded.

Satisfied that there was not a trace of alcohol, or mints, on his breath, Bill let Davy drive off home.

"So, was it everything you hoped for, Rose?" he asked, as he grabbed a towel from the kitchen to dry his feet.

She smiled at him, "No, not everything, grandpa. But you made sure of that with your lecture to Davy. Anyone would think you were jealous." With that she turned her back and made her way upstairs.

"Christ!" he thought, "did I close my bedroom door in the rush to get downstairs?" He followed close behind Rose, hoping and praying that he had pulled the door to. He could see from the top of the stairs that his bedroom door was wide open and Rose, if she glanced in, would doubtless see Lily laying on his bed.

"Umm Rose, let me go first," he demanded, "I've still got some unwrapped presents on my bed."

"Oooh, I wanna see," she stated, making a pretence of rushing to his room, but stopping short to allow her grandpa to get there first and pull the door shut.

He turned to face her. "I hope I didn't ruin your evening Rose, it's just that I kinda feel responsible for you girls when you are under my roof. I wouldn't want you falling pregnant or catching some STD on my watch."

"It's okay grandpa -- I still had fun and I know that as well as the jealousy, you really care about me and Lily." She got up onto her tiptoes and kissed Bill on his cheek, "Pity there's no mistletoe or that would have been on the lips," she teased.

"Night baby, sleep well. Have a lay-in in the morning if you like -- we'll probably have a lazy Christmas Eve."

He watched her go into her room and blew her a kiss when she turned to look back at him. Once she was safely inside, he went back into his room where Lily was still asleep. He got onto the bed and spooned her, pressing his flaccid cock against her arse crack. Putting his arm around her, he gently stroked her breast as he closed his eyes and drifted back off to sleep.

It was about two in the morning when he awoke to the feel of lips running up and down his cock. Looking down the bed, he saw Lily kissing and licking his now fully erect member. He let out a groan at the beautiful sight.

"You're gonna wear me out at this rate," he whispered.

Lily stopped and looked up at Bill, "Do you want me to stop gramps? Do you want to wait till morning?"

Looking at her gorgeous face in the dimly lit room, he reached down to stroke her arm, "You've woken the beast now," he said, motioning to his cock, "I can't sleep till I cum one way or the other. Do you want to suck me off again, or would you like to feel my cock in that lovely pussy of yours?"

"I want you inside me again gramps," she said, reaching for his cock and stroking it.

"You okay to go on top Lily? I want to play with your tits while you ride me."

"Umm -- I guess -- it's just that I've never been on top before. You will tell me if I'm doing it wrong won't you?"

"Honey, there is no wrong, not really. You do what feels good to you -- I know, sure as eggs are eggs, that I am going to enjoy it, whatever you do."

Lily gave one of her captivating, almost shy, smiles as she positioned herself above her grandpa. She reached for his cock and rubbed it along her slit, eventually finding her opening, she slowly eased her self down on his thick cock. She paused about half way down and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his fantastic penis inside her. Reaching down she started to stroke her clit, hoping that the added stimulus would release more juices to enable her to continue her journey South. Her eyes were glued to her grandpa's face; she was concerned that despite what he had said, she might hurt him in some way.

Bill was just laying there, occasionally one hand would stroke her arm, sometimes run fingers over a breast, gently pulling on a nipple, as he watched her start to engulf his aching cock with her tight, young pussy.

Slowly, Lily started to lower herself again, shifting her body a bit to improve the angle of his entry into her. She placed her hands on his chest, "Is that okay grandpa?" she asked.

"Sure, baby, I am absolutely loving watching you take my cock in you. You are so amazingly sexy baby; I wish I'd worked that out sooner."

Lily placed a finger over her grandpa's lips. "The past is all forgotten grandpa. We have now and we have the future; we have so much time to enjoy together."

As she finally took all of his cock inside her, Lily let out an enormous sigh, "I feel so full grandpa, I can feel your cock so deep inside me."

"It feels amazing to me too baby, so damn good -- I almost can't believe this is happening. My little angel -- my Lily."

She started to slowly move her body up and down, pausing occasionally as a spark of pleasure shot through her body. Her hands pushed heavier on her grandpa's chest as she started to pick up the pace; her grunts becoming louder and louder.

"Hush honey -- keep it down," Bill cautioned, as he grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples.

"Ohhh Godddd, yessss," she cried out, as her hips moved faster and faster on the cock underneath, "So fucking amazing!" she exclaimed, as her hips became a blur to Bill's eyes.

"Yes, baby, fuck me -- use my cock honey -- oh, fuck, that feels insanely good," he called out.

"God grampa, it feels so amazing being on top, I can feel your cock so deep inside me."

"Baby, I'm gonna cum -- sorry -- you just feel too good -- I can't last any longer."

"Yes, gramps, shoot your seed in me -- I want to feel you cum inside me."

Bill grabbed her hips and helped her rise up and down on his cock, crying out as he felt his semen shoot into her pussy. He let go of her, his hands falling to his side as his cock ejaculated deep inside his princess. His eyes gazed up at her, enjoying the look of rapture on her face as her pussy accepted his load; her hands stroking his chest, her breasts rising and falling as she recovered her breath.

"Fuck, baby, that was amazing -- please share my bed for the rest of the holidays; there are so many ways I want to make love to you."

"As long as we can keep it secret from Rose, gramps, I would love to share your bed every night."

Laying in her bed, Rose initially thought her sister was masturbating as she was woken by her sister's moans. Her ears pricked up when she heard her grandpa's voice and she climbed out of bed and stealthily opened her door, listening outside her granddad's bedroom. She smiled as she realised that her sister and grandpa were fucking, reaching down and stroking her pussy as she listened to her sister approaching climax. When she realised that the entertainment was over, she returned to her bed and masturbated until she came, falling back asleep shortly afterwards.