Grandpa's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed down as she came down from the orgasmic high, sliding his fingers out of her pants as she continued to shiver and moan softly, basking in the afterglow. Instinctively, she turned her body to the side so that she could cuddle against Wilfs chest, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him as tight as she could. He had just changed her life forever. Before him, she had never realized just how good she could feel and now they would be bonded forever, whatever happened in the future.

Opening her eyes wearily, she looked up at the kind old man that had just made her cum in his living room, a look of sheer contentment on her face. Body exhausted, she pulled herself upwards to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek before whispering softly, "Thank you." Wilf held her in his arms, listening to her soft breathing as she slowly recovered from what had been an incredibly intense experience for her. Glancing over at Denise's picture, he smiled at her. The magic fingers still worked, even after all this time.

After a few minutes, Sophie had recovered enough to form coherent thoughts. She felt so safe and warm wrapped in his arms and the aftershocks were still running through her body as she savored every second. Her brow was covered in sweat and she could feel the cold wetness of her panties against her skin. She should feel ashamed, embarrassed, but she didn't, not in the slightest.

"Same time next week?" She asked, looking up at him and smiling a wicked grin that told Wilf that now she had experienced her first climax, she was hooked.