Grandpa's Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
A dramatic football game, public groping and sex toys!
8.8k words
4.74
11.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilfred woke up a few hours later, rubbing his eyes and trying to clear his groggy mind. Flexing his hand, he realized that Sophie's was no longer intertwined with his own and turning his head, he discovered that she was gone. For a second, panic rushed through him but when he turned to look at his nightstand he saw that she had returned Denise's picture to its proper position and next to it was a handwritten note.

'Hi Wilf/Daddy, I'm sorry for leaving, but my Mum will be wondering where I am, so I had to go. Thank you for being so sweet and caring with me and for showing me what is possible between two people that care for each other. I'll be back next week. Thank you again, I couldn't ask for a better Daddy and I hope you sleep well. You've earned the rest! From your good girl, Sophie. Xx.'

Wilf smiled with relief as he read the note. Looking over at the clock, it was already midway through the evening and his stomach growled in protest. He hadn't had anything to eat in hours. Glancing downwards, he realized he was still coated in his own dried ejaculate and as he sniffed, the aroma of Sophie's sex wafted into his nostrils, making his drained balls twitch. Climbing out of the bed he had a quick shower to get all the dried fluids off him before making his way down to the kitchen. Fixing himself a cheese and ham toastie and a brew, he spent a couple of hours in front of the TV before heading back to bed.

At his age, such a day of exertion, even an extremely fun one, really took it out of him and he needed to get some rest to allow his body to fully recover. Reading the note one more time before getting into bed, he folded it up carefully, placing it in a drawer for safe keeping. As he fell asleep once again, the faces of both Denise and Sophie floated through his mind before slumber overtook him.

As he slept he encountered another dream, but this time it was far more pleasant than his previous nighttime excursion. He was inside a small old theater, sitting in wooden seats covered in red velvet cushioning and surrounded by hundreds of people. The room was filled by the sounds of their murmuring and chatter as they waited for the show to begin. It was a beautiful space, with several balconies overlooking the stage, ornate designs of flowers and other wildlife adorning the walls. The ceiling had been painted with a landscape and as Wilf stared at it, he realized that it was a view of Lake Windermere, where he and Denise had holidayed together in their youth. The throng of people all around him suddenly fell silent, bringing his attention back to the stage.

The heavy red curtains were pulled open revealing both Sophie and Denise behind it, standing a few meters apart, heads bowed, a singular spotlight illuminating each of them. They were wearing matching black dresses with red highlights, showing off an ample amount of cleavage thanks to the plunging necklines of the garments. Their legs looked delectable in black fishnet stockings that led down to stiletto heels that were several inches tall. The audience clapped, cheered and hollered their approval before once again falling silent, waiting for the performance to begin.

As they stood frozen in position classical music started to play and they crossed the stage to meet in the middle, hands intertwining as they stared into each other's eyes. Turning to face the audience, they bowed deeply before starting to dance in perfect synchronization. Their hips shimmied and swayed, feet floating across the ground like they were weightless, hands held tightly as they smiled at the assembled crowd. Wilf's heart soared with joy as he watched. It was a truly beautiful sight to behold. The music slowed as violins joined the symphony of sound and the mood in the room changed. Pulling Sophie close to her, Denise placed her hands on Sophie's hips and the younger woman's face gently nestled against her motherly breasts.

Moving slowly on the spot with Denise taking the lead the room was quickly filled with pent up sexual energy. Looking around, Wilf saw the people around him begin to turn translucent and disappear. It was now just him and his girls and they were dancing for an audience of one. They both looked over at him, Sophie's head still nestled between Denise's cleavage as she guided the teenagers movements. Turning back to one another, Denise leant down, closing her eyes. Sophie raised herself up on her tiptoes and their lips met. A sonic boom erupted from the stage as they kissed, forcing Wilf to cling onto the arms of his seat to prevent himself from being pushed away by the sheer force of their passion.

His eyes were glued to Denise and Sophie as they gently explored each other's lips, hands running along bare backs as they enjoyed their moment of sapphic desire. When their lips parted, they both turned back towards Wilf, smiling naughtily at him, pleased to see how enraptured he was. They both blew him a kiss before Denise took Sophie's hand and they walked off the stage, the curtains closing behind them, leaving Wilf alone in the dark theater. He sat there for a few moments before getting up and making his way up the stairs. Opening the door, he walked out into a blinding white light and woke up in bed, snuggled under his duvet with a smile on his face and a throbbing cock.

After taking care of himself while replaying the dream in his mind, he got up and made himself breakfast. As he sat eating his toast, his phone buzzed on the coffee table. It was a message from Melanie, saying she was heading over to his place in a few minutes. She was such a good daughter, always checking up on him and she seemed to have been a lot more at ease lately. It was probably because of how much better he had been feeling, although she would probably be shocked and disgusted if she knew the actual reason behind it.

Melanie arrived a short while later, letting herself into the house with the same key she had used when she lived there way back when she was Sophie's age. Making her way into the living room, Wilf greeted her with a big hug before they made their way to the kitchen so that he could make them both a cup of tea.

"The place looks great!" Melanie exclaimed, beaming as she inspected the kitchen. "Sophie is doing a great job!"

"Yes, she really is," Wilf replied, "she's been a real blessing."

"It sounds like you're really smitten with her!" Melanie commented as she took two mugs from the cupboard and placed them on the side next to the kettle. Wilfs cheeks turned red at her comment, causing Melanie to laugh warmly, "I'm only joking dad, you're old enough to be her Grandad! It just seems like you two are getting on well, that's all I meant. When I last talked to her she was saying how nice you had been to her and how much she appreciated the work."

"Well, I'm glad to hear she's happy with how things have gone so far. It's a shame that she will only be able to help out for the summer," Wilf mused as he poured the boiling water into the mugs, leaving the tea bags to stew.

"Yeah, it is, but we can always look for someone else if it comes to that." Wilf handed Melanie her cuppa and they both made their way back into the living room, taking a seat on the old and worn, yet comfortable, sofa. Once they were settled, Melanie looked around the room, taking everything in and remembering all the years she had spent here when she was younger and all the good memories that came along with it. She looked over at her father as he sipped cautiously from his mug as steam rose into the air. It was hard to believe this was the same man that just a couple of weeks earlier had been drowning in alcohol and sadness, seemingly in a hole that herself, nor anyone else had been able to pull him out of. Whatever Sophie was doing, it seemed to be doing the trick. "You seem like you're doing so much better Dad," she said happily, reaching out to take his hand in hers.

"I still miss your Mother every day Buttercup," Wilf admitted as he gently stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, "but I've been handling it better lately I think. I was in a rut for a long time, not sure if there was any point in carrying on living." Tears welled up in Melanie's eyes as he spoke. "But lately, I've realized that Denise would want me to move forwards, to keep living for her. To be there for her daughter, for her grandchildren, to take care of you and enjoy the moments that she can't any more. I think I knew that all along, but I would never have guessed that Sophie and a clean house would be what caused me to finally be able to move on. Life is funny sometimes, isn't it sweetie?" He asked, smiling warmly at her as a single tear rolled down his cheek. Several of Melanie's had already fallen, but she was smiling, a smile born from both pain and happiness, the pain of losing her mother, of seeing her father struggling every day and the happiness of seeing him forge a path forwards.

Wilf had always been Melanie's hero, her first words had been "dada" and everyone always joked that she was a real daddy's girl. She had always wanted his approval, ever since she was little and she still remembered walking with him in the local park, her tiny little hand held in his. He was strong, tall and kind, a real role model for her and someone that she always knew would take care of her and protect her, whether she was two or twenty two. He had always been so gentle and loving, there for her in an instant whenever she needed him, whether it be when she was dumped by her first boyfriend, when her car had broken down on the motorway or when she needed a break from the kids. Mum used to say he took it too easy on her, that he let her get away with murder, but she had only ever been teasing, she loved how close they both were and how safe Wilf had made her feel. As much as the loss of her mother had hurt, seeing her dad in such a state had just made the pain even worse. She wished she could fill the hole in his heart, wash away the pain he was feeling and make him feel safe in the way he had always done for her, but that just wasn't something she could do, no matter how hard she tried.

"I'm so proud of you dad," she whispered, leaning forwards to pull him into a tight hug, "and you know that me and the kids are always here for you, don't you?" She asked.

"Of course I do, I love you and those little munchkins so much. I'm not planning on going anywhere for a long time if I can help it," Wilf said as he gently rubbed Melanie's back, just like he had when she was a little girl and she'd had a bad dream. The thought made his mind flashback to the surreal dreams he'd been having over the past few weeks. Maybe he should tell Melanie about them? She might be the only person that could possibly understand them, although he would obviously have to leave out some of the juicier details. Before he could decide whether to tell her or not, Melanie broke their embrace and reached over to the table in the center of the room to take a couple of tissues so she could wipe away her tears.

"Speaking of the kids, I have good news, Tommy is starting for the football team this weekend!" She said, voice dripping with pride.

"Really? That's amazing!" Wilf replied excitedly, "Where is the game?"

"Just at the school field on Saturday at ten in the morning, he asked if you would be able to come and watch him and I said I'd ask you. So, can you make it?"

"Absolutely, I wouldn't miss it for the world, especially after all the one-on-one training I've given him over the years!"

Melanie giggled, "you two spent so much time in the garden kicking that damn football around, always tearing up my lawn and making it look awful. At least it's paid off now!"

"I'd say it has. I'm so excited for the weekend now, will you and the other kids be going too?"

"Yeah, me and Lacy will be there, cheering him on, but Charlotte has to work. Hopefully he plays well and gets a permanent spot in the team. He hasn't stopped talking about it since he got home yesterday. It's so cute."

"Sounds like when you had your first dance recital. I still remember you coming in to tell me all about it. I was so proud watching you up on that little stage, smiling wide and dancing and twirling about." They held hands again, enjoying a quiet moment lost in the memories of years past. As they continued to drink their tea they chatted about the rest of Melanie's kids, Wilf's plans for the rest of the week and how the guys at the bowls club were doing. After a couple of hours, Melanie headed home, giving Wilf a big cuddle at the door and reminding him about Tommy's game.

"Don't worry Buttercup, I'll be there," he said to her as she made her way down the path to the front gate and hopped in her car. He blew her a kiss before she drove away, a weight off her shoulders now that her dad was seemingly doing so much better.

Wilfs week went by in a flash, each morning reminding himself that he was another day closer to Sophie's next visit. He went to play bowls with his friends, pottered around the house doing a few tasks he'd been putting off since Denise's death and started on another jigsaw puzzle. Something about it made him feel close to Denise, like she was sitting right beside him doing it with him. He felt safe and cozy in a way he had never truly appreciated when she was alive and part of him wished he had cherished those moments more when he had the chance. Before he knew it, Saturday morning had arrived, the day of Tommy's big game. He was so excited that he woke up really early, before the sun had even risen and spent the next few hours getting ready for his grandson's big moment. The weather was overcast, but thankfully not raining so he put on his 'big coat' and a thick wooly hat and made the walk over to Tommy's school.

The school field was massive, with two football pitches, a rugby pitch and even a running track with metal bleachers overlooking it. Making his way through the gates, he saw various parents and children gathered round the furthest pitch and he made his way over to join the crowd. As he got closer, he spotted his family near the corner flag and when Lacey and Tommy spotted him, they all ran over to give him a hug.

"You came Grandad!" Tommy shouted excitedly, talking a million miles an hour about the game, the position he was playing in and countless other things that Wilf could barely keep up with. The team's coach shouted for all the players to assemble around him and before he ran off, Wilf got down on a knee to give Tommy some advice.

"Listen to me Tommy, just play your best, remember everything I've taught you and most importantly, have fun okay?"

Tommy beamed back at Wilf, giving him an excited hug, "I'm going to score a goal for you Grandad!"

"That's my boy," Wilfred chuckled, ruffling his hair before sending him on his way to join the pre-game huddle. He walked back over to Melanie and Lacey as they took their place a few meters from the touchline, waiting anxiously for the match to start. The referee blew his whistle and the game was underway. Tommy was playing in midfield and got off to a good start with a solid tackle that won his team the ball followed up by a good run down the wing before crossing to a teammate in the box. The heavens had now opened and the pitch was already starting to turn muddy as the onlookers braced themselves against the rain.

As the opposing team regained the ball and started pushing up the pitch, Melanie nudged Wilf in the arm and pointed across the field to a woman in a large yellow anorak. It took a few seconds for him to make out who it was, but then he saw brown hair poking out of the hood and the friendly, warm face he had watched contorted in pleasure on more than one occasion. It was Sophie. As their eyes met, she looked surprised, but then burst into a big smile and waved at Wilf from across the pitch and he was quick to wave back. He hadn't been expecting to see her, but it was certainly a very pleasant surprise.

"Isn't that nice?" Melanie said, "she must be here supporting her brother, I hope Darren gets a chance to play."

"Her brother's on the team?" Wilf asked.

"Yeah, remember I told you, Darren is in Tommy's class, he's a Defender I think, he's over there." She pointed in the direction of a few players huddled on the halfway line. They were the substitutes for the game, all hoping they would get their time to shine, possibly impressing the coach and getting a bigger role in the team.

The game roared on, both teams giving it their all despite the torrential downpour and the pitch quickly turning into a mud bath. Most of their legs were coated in the brown mud as they continued to play, passing, tackling and running their little hearts out to try and get the victory. Wilf and Sophie continued to exchange glances throughout the game, but they both knew they were being watched and so would have to be careful that no-one saw something they shouldn't. When the referee blew the whistle for half time the score stood at two goals to each team, a stalemate, so far at least. The coach called his players to him and the team made their way towards the sports hall at the far end of the school.

The team coach was also the school's physical education teacher and he invited everyone to join them in the sports hall to get out of the rain and the cold for a little while. Wilf, Melanie and Lacey followed the mob of sopping wet parents and children into the large open space, glad for some relief from the onslaught outside. Tommy came running over to them and Wilf was quick to give him some notes about his performance so far, letting him know that he was playing really well and to keep his head down and get stuck in. Tommy beamed with pride as he listened to his grandfather's words, mud splattered on his cheeks, water dripping from his hair as Melanie did her best to dry him off with a towel.

"I'm sorry Tommy, but I need to get Lacey home, I don't think she'll put up with another hour in the rain, but grandad will stay to watch, ok?"

Tommy looked a little disappointed, but he understood and gave his mother and sibling a hug before they made their way back outside, agreeing that Melanie would come and pick Wilf and Tommy up once the game had ended. Shortly after, Tommy was called back to join his teammates in preparation for the second half of the game and Wilf wished him luck as he went on his way.

Standing by himself now, Wilf scanned around the room. The sports hall was filled with people, all huddled together to try and stay warm, the air filled with the sound of excited chatter as everyone waited for the game to resume. He was looking for Sophie and it didn't take long for him to spot her in her bright yellow anorak, which made her stick out like a sore thumb. She was standing by herself, looking a little uncomfortable in the hustle and bustle of the large open space. Wringing her hands slowly, she looked up from the floor and noticed Wilf looking at her. A huge smile spread across her face and she walked across the hall quickly to come and speak to him.

"Hi Wilf!" she said enthusiastically, cheeks rosy from the cold weather, hair messily spilling out from her hood, damp with rainwater. Wilf couldn't help thinking that this might be how she would look after a vigorous session of lovemaking and his cock twitched in his trousers. "Where's Melanie?"

"She had to go home, Lacey was on the verge of throwing a fit, so I said that I'd stay and keep an eye on Tommy."

"That's so nice of you!" Sophie replied, "Mum's working, so she couldn't come along, so I said I would come to support Darren. He just told me that he's getting brought on in the second half!

"Oh, that's great!" Wilf replied, "point him out and I'll make sure to cheer him on along with my Tommy."

"He's over there," Sophie answered, pointing in the direction of her sibling, "With the Liverpool shin pads on, you see?" Darren was standing next to Tommy, listening intently to their coach ahead of the second half. He looked a little nervous, knowing his big chance to impress was coming up, tugging at his football jersey anxiously as he stood next to his best friend.