Grandpa's Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yeah, I see. I'm sure he'll do great!" Wilf turned back to the young woman and they smiled sweetly at each other, repressed lust behind their eyes.

"OK EVERYONE, THE SECOND HALF IS ABOUT TO START," shouted the coach as he led his team back out into the wet and the wind. The gathered supporters began to make their way outside too when Sophie grabbed Wilfs hand, stopping him from following them. After a minute, the hall was empty, leaving only Sophie and Wilf behind in the echoey hall. Their fingers still intertwined, Wilf waited to see what she had to say.

"I'm sorry for leaving the other day," she said a little shyly, "I didn't want Mum getting worried."

"That's okay," Wilf replied reassuringly, "I got your note, it was probably the right thing to do, so don't feel bad about it, okay?"

"Okay, good," Sophie replied, smiling gently up at the older man. "When I come over on Wednesday, there's a couple of things we need to talk about, but it can wait till then."

"Nothing I need to worry about?" Wilf asked cautiously.

"No, nothing like that, I promise!"

"Okay, good, well shall we head back out for the rest of the game?" Wilf asked, looking towards the door.

"Not yet please, Daddy," Sophie whispered in a needy tone, instantly making Wilf's head whip around. He scanned the hall to make sure they were still alone before returning his gaze to her.

"You've got to be careful talking like that, what if someone hears?" Wilf chastised gently.

"It's fine, there's no-one here," Sophie explained with a cheeky grin on her face, "plus, I know you love it when I call you Daddy, don't you Wilf?" She pulled herself close to him as she spoke, letting him feel her small frame against his own, even through the multiple layers of clothes they were both wearing.

"I can't deny that I like it," Wilf admitted a little hesitantly, still getting used to this new dynamic between himself and the 19 year old. "So what exactly do you want from Daddy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow quizzically.

"Ever since I saw you out there, I've been craving your hands on my body," Sophie explained, fluttering her eyelashes at him seductively, which looked a little strange in her large yellow anorak, but it had the desired effect nonetheless. As she continued to talk, she started unbuttoning her large coat before pulling down the zip teasingly. Pulling the anorak open, she exposed her body to him, she was wearing a thick wooly jumper and a pair of black jeans. Hooking her fingers under the hem of the jumper, she started pulling it up, exposing her smooth, cutely chubby stomach as she looked into Wilf's eyes. "Please touch me Daddy," she begged, eyes pleading with him.

Wilf reached out his hands until his fingertips met her soft, warm flesh causing Sophie to sigh contentedly as her entire body relaxed. His strong hands slid their way under the woolen garment and up to her perky breasts, which Wilf was pleasantly surprised to find were't confined by a bra, making it easy for him to caress her. Sophie moaned softly as her eyes drilled into Wilf hungrily, loving the feeling of his fondling, especially when his hands grazed over her sensitive little nipples, which were quickly standing to attention for him. Looking up at the man that had introduced her to a whole new world of pleasure, she was suddenly overcome with a desire to feel his lips against hers. Standing on her tiptoes and closing her eyes, she moved her face closer to his, breath catching in her throat to see if he would reciprocate.

Overcome with arousal from knowing that they were doing something so taboo and could get caught at any second, Wilf felt his cock throbbing against his trousers as he bent downwards towards the young lady, mere inches away from sharing their first kiss. The sound of the referee's whistle rang out from outside, snapping them both out of their lust filled trance as Wilf withdrew his hands, Sophie looking a little disappointed as she bit her lip hungrily. "We best get back out there, Tommy and Darren will be upset if we aren't watching," Wilf reasoned.

"Okay Daddy, but we'll continue this on Wednesday," Sophie mewled, pulling down her jumper and doing up her anorak before following Wilf towards the door and back out into the cold and the rain.

The game was already back in full swing and the half time break had only made the pitch even worse than it was previously, with various muddy puddles pooling all over the playing area. The pace of the game had really slowed, but none of the boys were letting the weather stop them as they continued to try and tip the game back in their favor. As Wilf and Sophie took their places, side by side with each other, they cheered and shouted their support, the score still tied and the game on the edge of a knife.

With only 30 minutes left to play, Darren was substituted on, taking his place in his team's defense and quickly getting stuck in as he won the ball back and leathered it up the other end of the pitch as hard as he could. Another player picked up the ball and crossed it into the box where it fell perfectly at Tommy's feet, who had made a run from deep in the team's defense all the way up to the other end of the pitch. Time slowed as Wilf and Sophie held their breath, waiting to see if this would be his moment of triumph. He took a touch, moving the ball onto his right foot and past a sprawling defender who slid past him due to the slippery mud underfootm Tommy looked up, eyes meeting the opposition goalkeepers before swinging his leg back and booting the ball as hard as he could towards the goal. The ball flew through the air to the keeper's left, he dove, gloves outstretched, but he wasn't able to stop the absolute rocket of a shot as it flew into the top corner and rustled into the net.

Wilf and Sophie leapt into the air with joy as the other assembled supporters joined in the celebrations, whooping and hollering as Tommy ran down the pitch to celebrate with his teammates. They all gathered around him as the youngster basked in his moment of glory, swallowed up in the euphoric moment, before pushing his way through the crowd and spotting Wilf. He was a little surprised to see his grandad embracing his best friend's sister, but he thought nothing of it as he sprinted towards him, leaping into his arms as Wilf bounced him up and down with happiness.

"I TOLD YOU I'D SCORE FOR YOU!" Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs as Wilf hugged him close.

"Well done lad!" Wilf said as he set him back on the ground and rustled his hair encouragingly, "Now get back out there and finish the job!"

"I will!" Tommy shouted over his shoulder as he ran back onto the pitch, ready for the game to resume. Wilf had a massive smile on his face and Sophie couldn't stop looking at him. Somehow seeing how much he loved his grandchildren made her want him even more. Did that make her some sort of pervert? At this moment, she didn't really seem to care whether she was a pervert or not as she threw caution to the wind, linking her arm with Wilfs as they watched the rest of the game play out. He considered chastising her, but with Melanie absent they just blended into the crowd. Anyone who looked would probably think he was her actual grandfather. They were hidden in plain sight and revealed in the public intimacy while they were able to.

Tommy's goal ended up being the winner, neither team able to make much headway as the weather continued to make conditions worse and worse by the second. Despite this, Darren worked hard, making a few good tackles and even shutting down the opposing team's best chance for an equalizing goal in the dying moments. By the time the final whistle blew, both Tommy and Darren were over the moon with their performances. They were both caked in mud and soaked wet through, but nothing was stopping them from smiling and it got even better when after the game the coach took them to one side to tell them that they had both earned regular first team places moving forwards.

Everyone was in a jubilant mood by the time Melanie arrived and after the boys got cleaned up and changed into fresh clothes, she suggested they all went out to get some food to celebrate. Tommy and Darren enthusiastically agreed as Wilf and Sophie shot each other a quick look. They would of course be happy to spend more time together, but they would have to be careful under Melanie's watchful eye.

They all ran to the car to try and not get completely soaked by the rain and climbed in before setting off to a local burger spot. They all chatted together happily in the car, discussing the game and what they were going to get to eat and a few short minutes later they had arrived. They all ordered their food and they talked and laughed as they enjoyed their burgers, chips and shakes in the cozy little restaurant, safe and warm from the weather raging outside as the rain pounded against the windows. Sophie was sitting directly opposite Wilf in the comfortable booth and couldn't resist playing a little footsie under the table with him while they ate, but she was mostly well behaved, despite how badly she wished they could be alone.

Once they'd finished eating, they all got back into the car so Melanie could take Darren and Sophie home. "Thank you for the food Melanie!" Sophie said as she opened the door, feeling a gust of wind pushing against it,

"No problem Sophie, it was my pleasure!" Melanie replied warmly, turning to smile at the young woman.

"I'll see you on Wednesday Mr Dewhursts!" Sophie said before bracing herself to brave the short walk to the front door.

"See you then Sophie, take care!" Wilf replied before her and Darren were gone, running into the house to keep out of the rain.

"She's such a sweet girl," Melanie commented, "I'm glad it's worked out between you two."

"Yeah, me too," Wilf replied as he looked down at his hands, wondering if his daughter would feel the same if she knew exactly how well it had been going between him and his teenage cleaner. He smiled wryly to himself as Melanie drove him back home, Tommy falling asleep in the backseat from the combination of the strenuous physical activity and the large meal he had just had. Wilf looked back at him, smiling as he turned to his daughter. "You're such a great Mum Melanie," he whispered, so not as to wake the young lad up. "It was a shame you missed it, but he did you proud today out there."

"He makes me proud every day," Melanie replied in a hushed voice, "thanks for being there for him, and for me dad."

They hugged each other tightly before Wilf got out of the car, shutting the door as gently as he could so as not to wake his grandson up, waving them off as he stood in the rain outside his house. It had been a very good day, despite how damp and uncomfortable his clothes were. Heading into the warmth of his house, he stripped out of his clothes and dried himself off with a towel in the bathroom. Looking at himself in the mirror, he admired his frame. He had definitely lost a little weight since he had packed in the drinking and takeaways. He didn't look quite as good as he had before Denise passed, but he was getting close. Not too bad for a man in his sixties! He pulled on his dressing gown, thinking that now he just needed to wait until Wednesday, although he was still wondering exactly what Sophie needed to talk to him about.

The next few days passed quickly as Wilf continued to take small steps to improve himself, finding that each day the pain was a little less and that he was enjoying life a little more. While she may be gone, he now felt like Denise was with him at all times, watching over him and protecting him and with her and Sophie by his side, he felt like he could accomplish anything.

The bad weather of the weekend had cleared and it was a sunny Wednesday afternoon when Wilfred heard that familiar knocking at his door. He still felt his heart beat faster in his chest whenever Sophie arrived and he greeted her warmly, welcoming her inside and admiring the yellow flowery dress she had elected to wear today. It accented her curves beautifully and her legs looked incredible, offset against the bright color of the rest of her outfit. They took a seat on the sofa, the same place where they had first strengthened their bond as Wilf brought up the elephant in the room. "You wanted to talk about something?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah, I do," Sophie replied, turning to face him, tucking her leg under her bottom so she could sit comfortably. "I had a great time last week," she admitted, blushing gently as she remembered the view of Wilf dining on her needy sex. "But I think my mums suspicious. I told her that I bumped into a friend and we went for a coffee to explain why I was so late, but I'm not sure she believed me. She's extra careful, what with being a single mum and she's really good at being able to tell when I'm lying." She reached out and placed her hand on Wilf's thigh, "I don't want us to stop, but we just need to be careful."

"Agreed," Wilf replied, "we can't have people finding out about this, so in future, we can be more careful and I'll make sure you get home on time, so your mum doesn't suspect anything."

"Great!" Sophie replied cheerily. "So where do you want me to start today?"

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Oh no, you're not sacking me are you?" Sophie asked sarcastically as the old man chuckled.

"No, nothing like that, but I am feeling a lot better these days, largely thanks to you," he flashed her a warm smile, "so I think I can take care of the cleaning myself from now on."

"I don't understand..." Sophie said, looking confused.

"I'd still like you to come over every Wednesday so we can spend time together, and you can still get the money for cleaning from Melanie."

"So, you want your daughter to pay me for coming over and playing with you? Like I'm some kind of hooker?" She asked, looking hurt and upset.

Wilf quickly reached out to take her hand, squeezing it reassuringly. "No, not at all. We still don't have to do anything you don't want to. You can come here and sit on your phone as far as I'm concerned, but I thought it would be good for both of us. You still get money for your studies and we get to spend more time together when you do visit." Wilf sighed heavily, "I really enjoy your company, you make me feel young and the happiest I've been since Denise passed."

"I see," Sophie answered, face scrunched up as she thought intensely, "I guess that makes sense then."

"Assuming you still want me to be your Daddy?" Wilf asked in a low, husky voice, making Sophie melt in her seat as her pussy dampened. She nodded shyly in response before glancing upwards nervously.

"I wanted to ask you something else too, Daddy."

"Oh, what's that?" Wilf asked as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to his strong body, making Sophie gasp in surprised approval.

"Well, there were so many toys in that box, things I'd never seen before..."

"Yeah, there certainly are," Wilf answered, "dozens of them, all of which I've used over the years. Why do you mention it?"

Sophie turned to him, grabbing his shirt and pulling his face close to hers. Electricity crackled through the air as they stared into each other's eyes, desire burning deep inside them. "I want you to use them on me," she whispered, glancing away in embarrassment before returning her gaze to Wilf. "Please?"

Wilf smiled. He had been wondering when she would ask ever since he had caught her in his bedroom weeks ago. He rubbed his chin as if deep in thought, but he already knew his answer. "Well, you were a little naughty at the football match, but I think we could do that."

"Really?" Sophie asked excitedly, flinging her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Really," Wilf answered, "why don't we head upstairs, it'll be more comfortable on the bed."

"Okay Daddy," Sophie answered as she stood up, kicking off her shoes and pulling her dress up over her head, exposing her soft thighs, curvy ass, stomach and finally her perky breasts, throwing it across the room as she smiled naughtily back at Wilf. "Come and get me," she mewled, winking at him before running off. Wilf watched her body jiggle as she ran as if hypnotized, before his swelling cock urged him to go after her. He stripped off his own clothes as he made his way up the stairs, discarding them haphazardly as he went.

Entering the bedroom, he found Sophie laying on the bed, legs spread wide open as she smiled invitingly at him, fingers lazily rubbing her pussy which was already glistening with expectant arousal. Stepping over to the bed, cock bouncing with each movement, he gently slapped Sophie on the hand before chastising her, "did I say you could touch yourself?" He asked.

"No Daddy," Sophie answered, shaking her head, "I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I know a way to make you learn your lesson," Wilf growled, reaching under the bed and pulling the box out into the light. He opened it up before taking a few moments to peruse its contents. So many choices.

This was probably her first time with toys, so he didn't want to go too crazy, but he certainly had a lot of options to choose from. He grabbed one of the bottles, a small bullet vibrator and a five inch clear glass dildo, placing them onto the bed beside Sophie as she looked on, eyes wide as she saw the instruments that Wilf had chosen. He pushed the box back under the bed, standing up and smiling down at the small girl in his bed. "Ready?" he asked in a firm, yet soft voice, letting her know she could still change her mind if she wanted to.

"Yes Daddy," she replied instantly, nodding her head as she absentmindedly caressed her chest and stomach waiting for him to get started.

"Good girl." Wilf took the bottle from the bed, popping off the cap and squeezing a generous amount of baby oil onto his hands. Climbing onto the bed to join his youthful lover, he massaged her breasts, coating them in oil and making them delightfully slippery and shiny. Sophie shivered as the cold oil touched her skin before sighing contentedly as he fondled her breasts, feeling his fingers slipping and sliding all over her as she stared intently at Wilf's swollen cock. Ever since he had groped her at the game, she had been eagerly anticipating this exact moment and hoped he wouldn't leave her waiting too long until he gave her what she needed.

Grabbing a towel from the side to wipe off the excess oil from his hand, Wilf picked up the vibrator, turning the end as it rumbled into life, making a soft whirring noise which made Sophie's skin tingle as she wondered how it would feel. Looming over her, he pressed the toy to her hard little nipple, instantly making her gasp and moan gently. He circled it around her sensitive little nub, before switching to her other breast and repeating the process. His spare hand slid between her legs as he started to slowly rub her slit with a single finger, moving up and down, teasing her expertly. Sophie was already squirming on the bed, moaning and looking up into Wilf's eyes as he pleasured her, desperate for more, but well aware she was no longer in control.

It was a new sensation for her, the vibrations spreading through her skin and making her nipples get stiffer and stiffer as pleasure ran through her body, pussy dripping with need as she admired her shiny breasts. Wilf started to move the toy down from her chest, dragging it along her stomach, down to her pussy as he gently pressed it against her clit.

"FUCK!" Sophie shouted as she felt the vibrations radiating through her entire crotch, back arching as she let out a low, long moan. Wilf smiled wickedly as he watched her, this was the lowest setting and she had no idea what was coming next. Taking her head in his hand, he angled her to look at him as he rubbed the vibrator against her clit, the eye contact between them only intensifying their arousal. She was already close and Wilf knew it, wrapping his fingers in her hair as he leant down close to her face.