Grandpa's Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me Sophie, be a good girl and cum for Daddy, you know you want to, don't you Sophie?"

"YES DADDY, YES!" She shouted emphatically, body quaking as the climax hit her, clutching onto Wilf's strong, muscular arm for support as a flood of her juices soaked into the sheets, eyes clamped closed. Wilf removed the toy, turning it off and watching Sophie writhe on the bed as aftershocks ran through her body, soft moans still tumbling from her lips. When she eventually opened her eyes, she looked around the room for him through bleary eyes, before uttering one, solitary word. "More."

Wilf smiled, she was slowly learning how to be a good little slut and he was enjoying every second. He picked up the dildo from the bed and started to slowly rub it along Sophie's slit. "This will be the biggest thing you've taken, so I'm going to go slow, ok?" Wilf asked softly as he brought the toy to her entrance, pushing gently against her. Sophie just nodded in reply, pushing her hips against the toy to try and push it inside of her, so strong was her need for more stimulation. The adrenaline rushing through her body helped to dull the painaa the tip pushed inside her and Wilf grabbed the bottle of oil so he could pour some onto the glass toy to ease its entrance.

Through gritted teeth, Sophie's pussy stretched to accommodate the dildo as she looked up to Wilf who gently whispered his encouragement and reassurance as it slowly sank deeper and deeper inside her. After a couple of minutes, the toy was fully inside her and Sophie let out a low, guttural moan as she felt herself fuller than she had ever been before. Glancing over at Wilf's cock, she wished it was him inside her instead, but a toy would have to do for now, plus she wasn't sure if she would be able to take him yet, biting her lip at the thought.

Wilf picked up the vibrator and handed it to her, putting it onto the middle setting before doing so. "Put it on your clit, it'll help," Wilf reassured her. She did as she was told and instantly her eyes rolled back into her head as Wilf started to pull the dildo out of her. Its glass body was already coated in her creamy juices and it made a loud slurping noise as it evacuated her. He started to gently slide it in and out of her, watching her to make sure she wasn't in any pain, but it was quite the opposite. She had never felt so good in her entire life, it was like she was floating, mind transcending to another place as she struggled to try and stay in some kind of control.

The combination of the vibrator and the dildo was overwhelming, almost to the point she couldn't handle it and she was glad that she could pull the vibrator away when she needed to for a little bit of relief. She could feel another orgasm approaching rapidly and before she had a chance to brace herself, it hit her like a freight train. Her arms went limp, head lolling back as she moaned like a feral animal, legs kicking gently, toes curling as she shuddered and shook in ecstasy.

Vibrator discarded, Wilf continued to push deeper inside her with the dildo, moving a little faster with each passing moment. Lust had taken over him and despite the fact she had already cum for him twice already, he wasn't satisfied yet. He needed one more from her.

Sophie was barely even coherent anymore as she felt the toy repeatedly slip in and out of her, its smooth surface being gripped by her insides as she continued to be hit by smaller tremors. Breathing deeply, she looked at Wilf, eyes imploring as she managed to string together a few words.

"Pl... please Daddy... stroke y...your cock for meeee!"

Wilf laughed, a dirty laugh, the kind that lets you know that you're in trouble, but you're going to have a whole lot of fun in the process. Pulling the dildo out of her, he dropped it on the bed, retrieving the vibrator and turning it up as high as it would go. On his knees, he towered over Sophie, pushing the toy against her swollen, sore clit once again as he used his other hand to wrap around his phallus. Stroking himself feverishly, he watched Sophie below him, moaning and whining with overstimulation as she kept getting higher and higher on this rollercoaster ride, with no sign of coming down any time soon.

He knew that she wanted this, if she wanted to stop, she knew that she just had to ask and she still hadn't done so. As turned on as he was, if she wanted this to end, it would do in a heartbeat, but they were both too far gone, drunk on pleasure and perversion and neither of them even wanted to be rehabilitated. Sensing that Sophie was close again, he discarded the toy, sliding two fingers into her stretched pussy and roughly fingering her with a come hither motion, rocking his wrist back and forth as he used his other hand to continue to stroke himself. The room was filled with depraved wet slurping sounds from Sophie's little hole and with a moment of clarity, she reached up to wrap her fingers around Wilf's hand, helping him stroke himself for a few seconds before she came for a third and final time, arm slumping back onto the sheets as she lost any semblance of control she had left.

She barely even moved this time, shuddering, eyes twitching as Wilf's fingers expertly guided her through a cataclysmic climax, finally sliding his wet fingers out of her before it got too much for her. She was spent, breathing heavy, covered in sweat, skin flushed red from the exertion as Wilf continued languidly stroking himself. He could cum at any moment, but he knew Sophie wouldn't want to miss it and so kept himself on the edge while she recovered. After a few minutes, her eyes opened and she turned to look at Wilf. She whispered something, but her voice was so hoarse and strained that he couldn't hear her.

"What was that Sophie?" he asked as her arm stretched out to touch his thigh.

"Cum on me..." she whispered softly, eyes tired and desperate, as if this was the only thing in the world she needed.

"Okay baby," Wilf answered softly, moving closer to her and aiming his cock at her chest, precum already dribbling from the tip and falling onto her still shiny tits. Sophie smiled happily as she watched him stroke for her, gently rubbing his thigh with her last traces of energy.

"Cum for me Daddy," she begged, her sincere words pushing Wilf over the edge. He pointed his cock at her left breast, firing two spurts across her soft flesh, before turning his rod towards her other soft orb, coating it in more cum as it slid down her skin and pooled between her boobs. Lifting her arm to her chest, she lazily rubbed the cum into herself, sighing happily as she enjoyed her reward, eyes flicking open and closed as she resisted the urge to fall asleep. Sitting down next to her, Wilf cradled her in his arms, whispering to her repeatedly that she was a good girl as the cum started to slowly cool and dry on her body.

Remembering their conversation from earlier, Wilf carried her to the bathroom, cleaning her off in the shower and drying her with a towel before bringing her a hot mug of coffee as she rested. Eventually she had recovered enough to get dressed and the two unconventional lovers cuddled each other on the sofa until it was the time for Sophie to leave. At the door, Sophie turned and got up on her tiptoes. She was still unable to reach up to Wilfs face, so used his shirt to pull him downwards so she could kiss him softly on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy," she said softly, "I can't wait til next week."

"I can't either," Wilf replied, slapping her gently on her peachy ass, producing a soft yelp from Sophie. She gave Wilf a cute smile before she headed out of the door and started her walk home, legs still a little wobbly from her afternoon of slutty antics with a man three times her age.