Grandpa's Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie surprises Wilf in a schoolgirl outfit!
7.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping had become one of Wilfred's favorite things as of late. Before he had met Sophie sleeping was just a chance to end the day, dulling the pain for a few hours before he would have to wake up again and face the reality of a cold, harsh world without his beloved Denise in it. There were even times where he had wished that he would never wake up again, but those days were now long behind him. Now sleep was a chance to rest and recuperate, another day closer to Sophie's next visit and a chance to dream of Denise. He had stopped questioning why he was having these dreams, whether there was some higher power or force bringing him these moments of bliss with his wife, all he knew was that he was grateful for them. He didn't dream of her every night, but whenever he did, he woke up with a spring in his step, as if he was suddenly ten years younger and ready to take on the world.

After saying goodbye to Sophie, he had spent the rest of the day cleaning off the toys they had used and taking things easy. That night as he dozed in his bed, he had once again hit the dream jackpot. He was floating in a deep black empty void as a room began to form around him, each part phasing into view one at a time. First an oak wood floor, beautifully polished and maintained, it looked clean enough to eat from and his body slowly descended until he was standing upon it. Next was the ceiling and walls, covered in an ornate floral wallpaper, a throwback of sorts, the kind of decoration that would be found in an old stately manner. Various other items appeared, an entire wall of wardrobes, a dressing table with a huge mirror, various elegant chairs and tables, and finally in the center, a huge four post bed. It was made of black metal, clearly the most modern item in the room, clinical and precise, created exactly for its purpose and nothing more.

Hearing a door opening behind him, he turned to see Sophie and Denise in the entryway, holding hands and smiling at him sweetly as he beamed with happiness. They were each dressed in long translucent white nightgowns, their naked forms almost visible beneath the fabric creating an exquisite tease. They stood barefoot upon the oak, toenails painted a dark red, slender legs leading to soft, feminine thighs before becoming obscured by their respective garments. Lips coloured a deep, sultry red. Their hair was tied up in matching ponytails, secured in place with ornate jeweled hair clips that must have been worth thousands of pounds a piece. They both looked absolutely breathtaking as they stood before him and Wilf felt a ravenous hunger rising inside him as he took them both in. Walking towards him, they each kissed him softly on the cheek as Wilfred felt the warmth of their love radiate through his body, making his skin tingle and his heart soar. As they stood beside him, arms wrapped around his back, Denise looked deep into his eyes and whispered one solitary word. "Watch."

Leading her husband's young lover to the bed by the hand, Denise laid Sophie down onto the soft silk sheets, climbing on to join her as Wilf got a view of her curvy ass peeking from underneath her nightgown. Crawling on top of her, the two women made eyes at each other as Sophie bit her lip with a mix of nervousness and arousal waiting for her elders next move. Leaning downwards Denise whispered something in Sophie's ear, so quiet that Wilfred couldn't hear, but whatever she said made the young girl squeal with excitement and rub her legs together in anticipation.

Bringing her face down to Sophie's, Denise gently caressed her cheek with her thumb before closing the small gap between them as their lips met in a soft, passionate kiss. Sophie wriggled gently on the bed, eyelashes fluttering as she rubbed Denise's back, fingers slowly running along her barely clothed body as she got used to the sensations of having an older woman on top of her. Her eyes flicked over to Wilf who was watching hungrily with an obvious bulge forming in his trousers, making her moan against Denise's mouth as her pussy started to tingle and get wet with anticipation. Denise slid her fingers between the folds of Sophie's nightgown, pulling it apart to reveal her pale skin and small perky breasts, breaking the kiss for a moment and smiling happily as she looked down at her. Denise's hands roamed up the young girl's body all the way from her stomach and up to her soft orbs, squeezing them gently as Sophie moaned. Leaning back down to Sophie's plump lips they resumed their kissing, but this time with much greater intensity, tongues dancing together as the sounds of them making out filled the room.

Their bodies melted into one as they gently rolled back and forth on the bed, hands roaming over every inch within reach, soft moans and whimpers filling the air as their need increased with every passing moment. Finally Denise decided she had warmed them up enough, it was time to get down to business. Rolling Sophie onto her back, she straddled her waist, pinning her in place as she pulled off her own nightgown and tossed it to the floor. She groped her heavy breasts and pinched her nipples as Sophie looked up, biting her lip with need as she squirmed between Denise's thighs. Denise was larger than Sophie in almost every way, but she was in good shape for a lady her age, with curves that could make any man weak at the knees. Both Sophie and Wilf eyefucked her hungrily, wishing that she would deem them worthy of her lovemaking skills.

Wilfred couldn't watch any longer, stepping forwards from his place a few feet from the bed to join the two women, but as soon as he did, Denise's head whipped around to look at him as she held up a stern finger, immediately stopping his approach. "You've had enough fun with her, now it's my turn," she said firmly. This only made Wilf more turned on. It had always been rare that Denise would take the more dominant role in their relationship, but he had always loved it whenever she had and they were some of his fondest memories with her. "Take a seat," she instructed, pointing to an empty velvet covered chair, angled to face towards the bed and give a perfect view of proceedings as they played out. Wilf did as he was told, taking his seat and gripping the arms hard with his fingers to try and release a little of the tension that was building up inside him. Satisfied that her husband was now behaving, Denise returned her attention to Sophie who's cheeks were now a deep red as she waited for more attention from her new lover.

Bending down, Denise gently kissed Sophie's neck, causing her to ooh and ahh in enjoyment at the sensation of her plush wet lips dancing across her skin. Removing the nightgown from her shoulder, Denise kissed slowly and sensually along her shoulder blades and then along her arm, leaving a trail of red lipstick imprints, marking the young woman as her own. When she made it to Sophie's hands, she placed her ring finger in her mouth, gently sucking on it as they stared at each other intensely, both enjoying this slow teasing. Sophie was now grinding her thighs together desperately, pressing against her pussy and giving her a little relief from the tension, but nowhere near enough to satisfy her, only Denise's touch could do that now.

Releasing Sophie's finger which was now covered in her spit, Denise guided the young girl's hand to her large breasts, pressing Sophie's palm against it and encouraging her to squeeze and explore. Sophie did so eagerly, caressing every inch of her tits, enjoying the weight of them in her hand, turned on by how much bigger Denise's breasts were compared to her own. Grazing her hands against her hard nipples caused Denise to inhale sharply, looking down at Sophie with an approving, lusty smile, happy with the youngsters' handy work as her juices began running down her thighs and onto Sophie's prone body. Denise started to fondle Sophie's breasts too, exploring the soft flesh beneath her, still so perky and perfect without the ravages of time having had chance to take effect, both women groping each other eagerly as Wilf looked on.

His cock was now on the point of bursting through his trousers, pools of pre-cum puddling in his boxers as he enjoyed the most erotic show he had ever seen in his life. The two women he had been intimate with, the age difference, the size difference. It was all completely intoxicating and despite suspecting he would be reprimanded, he started to rub along his cock through his trousers. A moan of relief tumbled from his lips, causing both women to look over at him as they continued pawing at each other, Sophie blushing from knowing how much they were turning him on while Denise's face wore only a wry smile.

"What do you think Sophie, should we let him touch himself?" Denise asked, raising a questioning eyebrow at her young lover.

"I think we should," Sophie replied, before giggling nervously, both women staring at Wilf intently, waiting for him to release his veiny prick from his pants. Wilf almost fell out of his chair in his rush to pull himself free, tugging at the zipper like a man possessed, sliding his hand inside and pulling himself through the hole. His entire body relaxed against the chair as he finally squeezed his cock, shaft slick with his own arousal as he started to slowly stroke himself. Denise and Sophie both smiled with approval, watching him masturbating for them both before returning their attention to each other.

Climbing off of Sophie and laying by her side, Denise started kissing her breasts, trailing down along her stomach and to her hips, covering every inch she could reach in streaky red lipstick stains. Sophie was almost vibrating with excitement, each kiss that marked her skin one step closer to what she so desperately needed and when Denise's tongue finally slid between her folds it was like an explosion went off deep inside of her. Gripping onto the sheets hard, knuckles turning white, her back arched, muscles tensing as she moaned approvingly, eyes clamped shut as she concentrated on every sensation.

Denise was masterful with her tongue, tracing along Sophie's labia, up to her clit and circling around it as she tasted Sophie's sweet juices for the first time. Hands placed firmly on her thighs to try and stop her husband's lover from squirming, Denise lapped at her pussy hungrily, moaning against her as she worked to give Sophie the release she so clearly needed. Wilfred was enraptured, hand stroking feverishly as he scarcely blinked, not wanting to miss a second of this erotic show. Sophie was clearly seconds away from reaching the point of climax and Wilf wanted to finish at the same time as her, mind overcome with the two womens naked bodies before him and the pleasure surging through his body. She moaned and groaned, the sounds of wet licking filling the room as she begged Denise for sweet release.

"P..please mummy... make me cum!" she begged emphatically.

Wilfs eyes snapped open. He was lying in bed, alone. Sophie and Denise were gone as he was left frustrated with a raging hard on and a feeling of deep dissatisfaction in his stomach. He groaned in frustration, the dream had been just about to reach its climax and now it was over. So disappointed at the rug being pulled from underneath him by his own mind, he didn't even have the motivation to masturbate while recalling the dream, clambering out of bed instead, prick leading the way as he resigned himself to a cold, lonely shower. Not exactly the way he would want to start a Monday morning, but there was little he could do about that now. As the frigid water cascaded over his body, the images from the dream continued to run through his mind as his boner fought to retain its hold over him.

Eventually, the downpour of freezing cold water came out victorious, allowing him to turn up the temperature and actually focus on cleaning himself, grabbing a bar of soap and getting to work. Once he had finished scrubbing himself, he cleaned his hair, stepped out of the shower and dried off in front of the mirror. It would be two more days until Sophie would be coming over, he thought to himself forlornly. More than 48 hours until he would get the relief from the sexual tension that had been building all week, only worsened by the images conjured up by his sleeping mind. Sure, he could masturbate and it would take off the edge for a little while, but nothing compared to the time he spent with Sophie, she was now the only one that could fully scratch that itch.

Getting dressed and making his way down into the kitchen, he made himself a cup of tea. The weather was beautiful and with his recent work on the garden, he decided he would sit out on the patio and enjoy the morning air. Hearing the paper boy pushing the daily news of the land through the letterbox, he went to retrieve his newspaper from the mat before making his way outside. There was a paved path leading from the backdoor and wrapping around the house on the way to the garage. Next to it was a generous sized flowerbed, previously left neglected after Denise's passing, it was now starting to recover, flowers beginning to bloom, bushes trimmed and tidied, just how she would have liked it. Wilf was hardly a gardener by any stretch of the imagination, but Denise would have been proud of his efforts. At least he thought she would.

The garden was completed by a small lawned area and beyond that a patio on which sat a table with four chairs and the garden box where all of Denise's gardening equipment was kept. Walking across the grass in his slippers to protect his feet from the morning dew, Wilf pulled out a chair from under the table and took a seat, sipping from his mug as he read his paper. This business with the Prime Minister had been all over the headlines as of late. As if the scandal of sleeping with his secretary hadn't been enough to deal with, the various journalists of the United Kingdom had hounded him relentlessly ever since. In the past few weeks they had been covering every detail of his divorce proceedings and the recent shocking revelation that his ex-wife was now seemingly in a romantic relationship with the leader of the opposition. The world seemed to be getting crazier and crazier by the year.

Checking his phone for the time, it was nearly nine already and Wilf pictured Melanie making her way to school with the kids. He certainly didn't miss the school run and he only had one child to contend with, god knows how she managed it with three tykes to try and wrangle. Smiling to himself, he went back to reading the paper, skipping over the first four pages, all of which were about the latest prime minister scandal details. The politics section was filled with even more discussion around his infidelity and the subsequent fallout from it. There had been a failed attempt to remove him from the leadership of his party and many political experts had now predicted that they were sure to lose the next general election due to the loss of public support since the news had broken. Despite his actions, Wilf couldn't help feeling a little sorry for the leader of the country. Cheating on a partner is certainly something that shouldn't go unforgiven, but the degree to which he had been pulled over the hot coals of public opinion seemed excessive, in Wilfreds mind at least.

He was still deeply engrossed in the paper when he heard a familiar voice calling out from inside the house. "Dad, where are you?" It was Melanie.

Setting down his paper and smiling Wilf replied enthusiastically, finally his day was starting to look up. "Out in the garden buttercup!"

Melanie's head popped out of the PVC backdoor, smiling warmly at him as she waved. "Hi Dad!" Melanie still looked just like her late mother, but it didn't hurt him as much to see her now, something he was incredibly grateful for as it had always made him feel guilty. It wasn't Melanie's fault that her Mother had died and she had inherited many of her best features.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Wilf asked Melanie as she made her way outside, crossing the lawn to sit with him.

"It's just a flying visit," Melanie explained, pulling out a chair opposite her father as her mobile phone slipped through her fingers. It crashed into the hard stone patio, bouncing and skittering along the ground as Wilf winced with every impact. "DAMN IT!" Melanie shouted as she went running after it, picking it up off the floor and anxiously inspecting it for any damage. "I only just got this thing," she grumbled angrily as she looked it over, before a sigh of relief passed her lips.

"It survived, I take it?" Wilf asked with a cheeky grin on his face, "You're always dropping those things Sweetie, you should glue it to your hand!"

"Har Har Dad," Melanie answered sarcastically as she took her seat, "and yes, it's fine, thank god. At least they're making phones tougher these days."

"They must have done research on klutzes like you to make them more sturdy," Wilf joked, laughing to himself heartily.

"Alright pops, less of the jokes, otherwise I'll leave without giving you your gift from Tommy!"

That caught Wilfred's attention as he leant forwards in his seat, putting down his mug, steam billowing into the morning air. "A gift you say?" He asked quizzically, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, he asked me to give this to you before we left for school this morning." Reaching into her handbag, Melanie produced a large brown envelope, the kind with a cardboard back to ensure the documents inside don't get bent, sliding it across the table to her father.

"What is it?"

"Open it and see," Melanie answered cryptically, smiling encouragingly.

Wilf unsealed the envelope and pulled out what was inside. It was a single sheet of card and as he turned it over, he realized what it was. After his impressive performance at the game, Tommy had been voted Man of the Match by his teammates, a prestigious honor that came with a certificate to immortalize the accomplishment along with a voucher to a local toy store. Held in Wilf's hand was that very certificate. He was shocked. This had surely meant the world to Tommy, yet he was giving it to his Grandpa instead? "I can't take this... Tommy earned it" Wilf stammered.

"He said that if it wasn't for you training with him, he wouldn't have gotten onto the team and that's why he wants you to have it," Melanie explained, glowing with pride at her son's kind gesture. Tears started to well up in Wilfs eyes. He hadn't been expecting this and it really was a touching and selfless gesture from such a young boy. "Plus, he said there will be plenty more Man of the Match awards coming, so he doesn't mind you having the first one!"

They both laughed warmly as Wilf wiped away his tears. He was very lucky to have such a considerate grandson and so many people that loved him in general. "I'll get it framed and put on my mantelpiece," Wilf said, "thank him for me and let him know I'll treasure it forever."

"I will dad," Melanie answered, smiling gently as she stood up, "like I said, it's only a flying visit I'm afraid, I have to go pick up Richard's suit from the dry cleaners, drop off Lacey's repeat prescription and a million other boring errands, so I'll have to be going."

"Okay sweetie, well let me see you out," Wilf offered, placing the certificate back in its envelope and picking up his paper and empty mug as they made their way back into the house. After setting everything down on the side in the kitchen, he walked his daughter to the door, both of them greeted by an unexpected knock on the door as they approached.

Opening the door, Melanie and Wilfred found Sophie standing on the doorstep dressed in a pair of joggers and a loose fitting t-shirt with a backpack slung over her shoulder, a big smile on her face. She jumped a little when the door opened, not expecting to see Melanie on the other side of it, having to quickly scramble to think of an excuse for being there. She could hardly tell her the real reason, that she had come to visit a man three times her own age.