Grandpa's Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure you haven't done that before?" Wilf joked, making Sophie giggle shyly.

"I'm sure Wilf, you were my first." They sat in silence for a second, letting the weight of her statement hang in the air. "There's one more thing I want before I go," Sophie confessed as she placed her hands on Wilfred's cheeks gently. She leaned forwards, closing her eyes. The time had come. It was strange to think that despite everything they had done together, this would be their first kiss, but that was just the way things had played out. Wilf moved forwards to meet her and their lips met for the first time. Sparks flew between them as they slowly explored each other, hands holding each other tightly as everything around them fell away in this one, perfect moment.

When they parted, their hearts were racing fast, both a little short of breath as they both suddenly found themselves feeling a little shy. She had just sucked his cock and covered herself in his cum and now they were acting like teenagers who had kissed for the first time? They were both thinking the same thing, looking at each other and bursting out laughing before Sophie lunged forward, kissing the old man again, tongue sliding into his mouth as Wilf got a taste of his salty seed. What a naughty girl, he thought to himself, deciding to let it go unmentioned for now, although the idea that she had been eating his cum was an enormous turn on and would normally have had him at full mast if it wasn't for his recent draining.

"I better go," Sophie said sadly as their lips parted again, "Mum will wonder where I am otherwise.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best, but you let me know when you want to come back, okay?" Wilf asked hopefully.

"I will," Sophie replied softly as she got up from the sofa. She took the towel into the kitchen and threw it on top of the skirt and shirt in the washing machine before returning to the living room. "All the dirty clothes are in the machine, but I can't find my panties, so could you keep an eye out for them?" she asked shyly, giggling a little.

"Sure, I'll let you know if I find them," Wilf replied.

"You can keep them, if you want," Sophie said as her cheeks turned red, rocking on the spot nervously.

"A keepsake?" Wilf asked.

"Something like that," she answered, still surprised that she had suggested it in the first place. She picked up her rucksack from the floor, walking over to Wilf and bending down to kiss him softly on the forehead. "Thank you so much Wilf, I loved today," she whispered.

"I did too," Wilf replied before she made her way out of the room and set off home, without the panties she came with and the taste of his cum still on her lips. Wilf reached over and grabbed the TV remote, turning it on and flipping through the channels lazily as he basked in the afterglow. It was going to take him a long time until he felt like getting up, so he might as well keep himself entertained. As he sat in his post nut haze, staring blankly at the television set, a pair of wet white panties sat underneath the sofa, hidden away, the only remaining evidence of what had happened between the 19 year old girl and the 63 year old grandfather of three.