Grandpa's Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Mr Dewhurst," Sophie said sheepishly as she tried to buy some time to come up with something.

"Hello Sophie," Wilf answered. What the hell was she doing here? "I wasn't expecting you until Wednesday!" Melanie's eyebrows were raised in suspicion and Sophie needed to act quickly.

"I'm so sorry Mr Dewhurst, I think I dropped my keys last week when I was cleaning your bedroom, have you seen them?" Sophie asked, trying to sound as genuine as possible.

"I can't say I have, but maybe they went under the bed or under one of the cupboards? Do you want to take a look?" Melanie's face had relaxed a little, apparently buying the lie that Sophie had conjured up. It looked like they had gotten away with it and they both tried to hide their relief.

"That would be great, thank you so much Mr Dewhurst, I'll be quick I promise, I'm sorry for intruding!"

"Don't worry Sophie," Melanie reassured her, "I was just leaving anyway, good luck finding your keys!" Sophie thanked her as Melanie made her way down the path and over to her car, Wilf and Sophie sharing a knowing look before the young woman made her way inside and up the stairs. Wilf waved Melanie off before heading back inside. He could hear Sophie moving around upstairs and waited in the living room for her nervously. He knew full well that the story about her keys was a lie, but why was she really here? Had she decided that they needed to end things between them? Had someone found out about their relationship? He waited anxiously for her to join him sitting on the sofa, knee bouncing up and down as he looked at the clock. She was certainly taking her time whatever she was doing up there.

When Sophie finally entered the living room, she was wearing a big comfy hoodie which had been nowhere to be seen when she had arrived at the house. Wilf thought it was a little strange, especially with the pleasant weather, but quickly discarded the thought as he waited to find out what she was doing here. She looked a little sheepish, so he patted the spot on the sofa next to him, making her smile before taking a seat. She was looking at the floor, wringing her hands nervously.

"It's okay Sophie, Melanie isn't coming back. I can't deny it's a nice surprise seeing you, but why are you here?" The young girl blushed slightly, unable to look Wilf in the eye as she answered.

"I... I missed you Wilf. I really wanted to see you and couldn't wait until Wednesday. I know I should have waited, I'm sorry."

Wilf sighed, before reaching out to take her hand, giving her a reassuring squeeze. "Don't apologize Sophie, I was missing you too," he admitted, "it was just bad luck that Melanie was visiting when you got here, but at least you managed to fool her with your quick thinking." Sophie finally looked up to meet her elderly lover's gaze which instantly made her heart start beating faster in her chest. "I was actually meaning to talk to you anyway, I've got something for you." Wilf rose from the sofa, taking a small envelope from the coffee table and handing it to her.

"What is it?" she asked as she opened it, tipping out the contents, revealing a single silver key on a plain yellow keychain.

"It's the key to the house. I had it cut a while back, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to give it to you. I know we've been having a lot of fun together, but I wasn't sure if you would want to come over more than once a week, but it certainly seems like you do based on you being here now."

"So I can come over to visit you whenever I want Daddy?" Sophie asked excitedly, the use of the 'D' word making Wilf's member swell a little in his trousers.

"Well, to some extent, yes, but we need to have some rules to protect both of us."

"Okay that makes sense, what did you have in mind?" Sophie asked. She hadn't been expecting this at all and she was overjoyed as she held the small metal key in her hand. The chance to visit more often was something she had been hoping for a lot over the past few days, so she would be more than happy to do whatever he suggested if it would get her more time with him.

"You need to text me if you want to come over and I'll let you know if it's a good time. I might have company or have other plans, you can't just show up unannounced, okay?" Sophie nodded her agreement. It certainly made sense, they'd just had a close call but it could be a disaster if they were interrupted in the act or if she arrived at a bad time. "Well, I'm glad you agree," Wilf said softly, moving himself closer to Sophie's petite body as he wrapped an arm around her, "you said you were missing me?" Wilf asked in a low, sultry tone.

"Yes daddy," Sophie whispered in response, noticing the bulge in Wilf's trousers already starting to grow for her. She'd never get over how good it felt knowing that she was turning him on, it made her feel so special. "I have a surprise for you though," she explained as she got off the sofa, "I need you to close your eyes and give me a couple of minutes, okay?"

Wilf had a curious smile on his face as he looked at the young woman standing before him. The second surprise this morning, he was certainly a lucky chap, although he suspected this surprise would be a little less wholesome than the one he had already received. "Sure Sophie, I can do that," he said, smiling softly as he closed his eyes.

"Cover your eyes too!" Sophie insisted, "and no peeking!"

"Okay, okay," Wilf said, "no peeking." With his vision impaired, his hearing had to pick up the slack to try and work out what was going on. He heard her cross the room and close the curtains and then the sound of a zip, probably from her rucksack, followed by some rummaging around and finally what sounded like clothes being dropped to the floor. As the minutes passed, Wilfs anticipation grew and grew, licking his lips hungrily as he resisted the urge to look.

"Okay," came Sophie's quiet, nervous voice, finally breaking the near silence in the room, "you can open your eyes Daddy."

Dropping his hand and opening his eyes, it took Wilf a moment to adjust to the light, but once he was able to take in the young woman standing before him, his jaw dropped as his cock swelled to its full hardness, pressing against his trousers, desperate to be released.

She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit and not just any schoolgirl outfit, the very same one from the box that had, until recently, been hidden under his marital bed. So that's why she had wanted to go into his bedroom, the little minx. Her hair was tied up in pigtails with cute red and white ribbons holding them in place, a pair of round spectacles on her face, although they were entirely for looks as the frames didn't contain any glass. A white buttoned shirt covered her chest, tied up in a knot just above her belly button with a red tie fastened securely around her neck. The look was completed with a red and white checkered skirt, one so short that no-one would ever wear it in public, unless they wanted everyone to be able to see their ass and panties easily of course. Wilf was flabbergasted, unable to speak, although the red flush of his cheeks and the tent in his pants more than made up for his lack of words.

Getting down on her knees, Sophie moved in between Wilf's legs, gently massaging his thighs as she spoke, large sweet eyes looking up at him, eyelashes fluttering as the old man resisted the urge to grab her and have his way with her right then and there. "You've taken such good care of me Daddy, I thought it was time that I returned the favor," she explained, hands sliding along his pants and up to the waistband, pulling it down to allow his cock to spring free, licking her lips hungrily as she stared as it bobbed and twitched just inches away from her face. "I've never done this before though," she confessed in a cutesy voice, "and I'm only little, so you'll have to teach me Daddy, is that okay?" As she finished speaking, she reached out with her soft little hand, wrapping her fingers around Wilf's shaft and squeezing softly, getting a feel for his hardness and thickness against her skin. She was surprised by how warm it was as she studied it intently, taking in every vein lining his shaft as she waited for his approval.

"That's my good girl," Wilf growled approvingly, making Sophie smile and blush as she felt her white cotton panties start to dampen with arousal, "i'll teach you how to please a man." He passed her a pillow from the sofa for her knees which Sophie gladly took, placing it in position beneath her before returning her attention to Wilf.

"Thank you for everything Daddy," Sophie whispered as she placed both of her small hands on Wilfred's shaft, almost entirely covering his cock, leaving an inch of his stem and his bulbous head still showing. "What should I do?" she asked innocently, looking at him all doe eyed.

"What you want to do is use some of your spit for lubricant and then stroke it up and down, nice and slowly at first."

"Like this Daddy?" Sophie asked inquisitively, pooling spit in her mouth before letting it drip downwards, forming a long strand that fell onto the head of Wilf's swollen dick. The feeling of the warm wet liquid made him shiver softly, quickly followed by a soft moan as Sophie used her hand to rub the saliva into his tip before starting to stroke him up and down.

"Just like that," Wilf said encouragingly, "you're doing a great job." Sophie beamed at the compliment before looking back at the throbbing member in her hand, focusing on sliding her hands up and downwards as smoothly as possible, occasionally adding more spit when she felt things getting a little too dry. Wilf relaxed into the sofa, head resting back against it as he savored the sensation. It was obvious that she was telling the truth, this was her first time playing with a cock and while her movements were a little clumsy and unsure, something about it made every hair on his body stand on end. Maybe it was knowing that it was her first time, maybe it was her earnest desire to make him feel good, but whatever it was, Wilf was loving every second of the first handjob he had received since his wife had passed several months earlier.

Sophie was paying close attention to everything she was doing, listening to his breathing and occasional moans, quickly noticing that his head seemed to be more sensitive and that long, slow strokes received the most positive response from him. By this point her panties were sopping wet, moisture making the material cling to her skin so that you could make out the outline of her pussy. Sophie was surprised to discover that she was enjoying pleasing him even more than when the attention had been entirely on her. She had more plans than just stroking him though and while she was nervous to try, she knew that now was the time to push forwards. Bringing her face close to the tip of his phallus, she continued to stroke his shaft while sticking out her tongue and cautiously licking his tip.

It tasted musky and masculine and she instantly fell in love with the rush of primal endorphins that rushed through her body, even moreso when she felt Wilf's leg shudder with pleasure as he let out a loud moan. He had been staring up at the ceiling, enjoying her small hands going to work and the feeling of her wet little tongue against his most sensitive place had taken him by surprise, eyes flicking down to look at her as he smiled encouragingly. She licked him again, this time more confidently, using the flat of her tongue to cover as much of his head as possible as she felt Wilf squirm a little in his place. Smiling to herself, she kissed him softly as he looked on. She seemed to be doing a pretty good job, but a little instruction certainly wouldn't do any harm.

"That's it Sophie," Wilf muttered through moans, "try licking and kissing the tip while you stroke me at the same time, that'll feel really good."

"Okay Daddy," Sophie answered, beaming up at him, encouraged by his words as she started to stroke a little faster and lick his prick like a lollipop, occasionally mixing it up with kisses from her soft lips. She looked so hot in her cute pigtails and glasses, with her slutty little schoolgirl costume on, down on her knees as she pleased a much older man. Noticing his staring, Sophie smiled, undoing her tie and unbuttoning the top of her shirt, pulling it open to reveal her soft perky breasts, causing Wilf to growl with approval. He looked down at her boobs before giving her eye contact and smiling at her, whispering soft instructions to point her in the right direction, but in truth, she was doing a magnificent job for a first timer. Wilf's whole body was tingling, sparks of arousal flying through his body like electricity as his toes curled on the floor. He hadn't expected her to take to this so quickly, but there was no denying that he wouldn't last much longer at this rate.

"If you feel comfortable, try putting it in your mouth," Wilfred suggested, making it clear that she could continue as she was if she wasn't ready yet. Sophie thought for a second, before standing up, peeling off her wet panties and dropping them to the floor beside her, the fabric translucent from her juices.

"Do you mind if I touch myself while I play with you Daddy?" she asked, looking to him for approval as she got back into position on her knees, spreading her legs a little so that she would be able to rub herself while she worked his prick.

"Yes, you can my good girl," Wilfred replied, "you deserve it for doing such a good job." Sophie beamed up at him as she placed a hand between her legs, sliding her fingers between her lips and finding her hard little clit, the skin to skin contact causing her eyes to flutter as she moaned softly. Taking Wilf's cock back in her hand, she took a deep breath before lowering her mouth down onto his tip and taking it into her warm little mouth. Wilf moaned appreciatively as he felt her lips wrap around him, continuing to instruct her, "take it nice and slow, get used to how it feels and when you're ready, try taking in a little more." Sophie nodded her understanding as she got used to the feeling of having his hardness in her mouth. His head was certainly thick and she could feel it throbbing gently. She decided to try licking it softly while it was in her mouth and Wilf let out a long, low groan of approval. He had liked that a lot and she quickly used this information to her advantage, using her hand and lips to work his shaft while her tongue rubbed against and swirled around his tip.

"Fuck, thats good Sophie," Wilfred moaned as he looked down at her sweet face, her glasses and outfit reminding him of their enormous age gap and how naughty all of this was. The fact she had planned this, dressed up for him and decided that he deserved to be the first person she went down on only pushed him closer and closer to the edge. Sophie's fingers were continuing to dance along her pussy, already coated in her arousal and she could feel an orgasm approaching rapidly. Despite her recent sexual awakening, she had never cum from her own hand before and she slid a finger inside to try and push herself over the edge as she felt her insides gripping her tiny digit tightly.

"Keep going Sophie," Wilf moaned, almost desperately, "I'm so close..."

Spurred on by his words, Sophie started to take him deeper, bobbing up and down gently until around half of his cock was inside her mouth. She could feel him pressing against the entrance to her throat as Wilf reached out and placed his hand on her head, helping to guide her movements while allowing her to stay in control. Sophie knew about deepthroating, but she wasn't ready to take that step yet, and based on how Wilf was moaning and groaning for her, fingertips gripping onto the arm of the sofa, it seemed like he was enjoying himself plenty. As her finger slid in and out of her pussy, Sophie's body tensed and she came, moaning loudly with her lips still wrapped around Wilf's cock, causing vibrations to run down his shaft all the way to his balls as she tried to focus on sucking and licking despite the tremors running through her body.

As she came down from her climax she felt Wilfs cock starting to twitch and expand in her mouth and looking up at Wilfred, he was trying to speak, but the words were getting caught in his throat, unable to speam. His eyes went wide before rolling back in his head, eyelids clamping shut and Sophie realized what was about to happen. He was going to cum, for her. Pulling his cock from her mouth, strands of spit dangling from her mouth, she stroked him hard and fast, looking directly at his face as she worked her wrist rapidly to get her prize. Wilf's entire body tensed, fingers gripping the sofa hard as he forced open his eyes to look down at her as his legs shook and trembled with pre-orgasmic bliss. As they stared deep into each other's souls, Wilfreds cock exploded, firing jizz in strong streams that splattered all over Sophie's chest, covering her breasts and neck, staining her pristine white shirt with cum.

Sophie stopped stroking, instead just holding onto Wilf's cock and aiming it at herself. Ever since their last encounter, she had been dying to feel his seed on her skin again and it was even more rewarding knowing that she had milked him with her own hands and mouth. As the last dribbles of ejaculate fell from his cock, Wilf slumped against the sofa, head to the side, mouth hanging open and sucking in air as he recovered. He hadn't cum this hard in a very long time and the intensity of his orgasm had surprised him, his whole body tingling with bliss.

Sophie let go of his cock and allowed him the chance to recover, instead turning her attention to the state of her outfit, which was now an absolute mess. Her pigtails were falling downwards as the ribbons had loosened while she worked, her pale chest covered in cum, with a pool of cooling jizz on her skirt, with more dropping down with each second that passed by. She had always wanted to know how it tasted, and now was her chance.

Scooping up a generous glob of cum from her breast, she brought it close to her face, studying it intently. The consistency was strange, kind of watery, but still gelatinous and somewhat solid. When sniffing it, she realized it was like a more concentrated version of the taste of Wilf's cock and without even thinking she slid her finger into her mouth. Sucking down every drop, she savored the sweet, yet salty flavor. It was like nothing she ever tasted before and her pussy tingled in response as it unlocked some hitherto unknown primal need in her brain. She continued to scoop up more and more from her skin, gulping it down hungrily like she hadn't eaten in days.

She was struggling to put her finger on it, but something about it was addicting and she just couldn't get enough. The only thing that stopped her was Wilf stirring on the sofa as he continued to breathe heavily. She wasn't ready to let him see how much she was enjoying this, how much of a cumslut he had made her, so instead she reached into her backpack and pulled out the towel that she had stowed away earlier, using it to wipe herself off, removing any remaining cum from herself.

Standing up, she stripped out of the outfit, taking it into the kitchen and putting it into the washing machine. It was going to take a lot of washing to get all the cum out, that was for sure! When she returned to the living room, Wilf had finally regained some of his faculties, but was clearly still cumdrunk as he smiled happily at her as he watched her getting dressed. Sitting down next to him, she used the towel to clean up his shriveled cock before placing him back inside his pants as his breathing finally returned to normal. "Thank you Sophie, that was amazing," he whispered hoarsely, pulling her into a hug on the sofa.

"It was my pleasure Daddy," she replied, "so I did a good job?"