Grandpa's Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Kitchen capers and Sophie asks Wilf to introduce her to BDSM.
10.2k words
4.83
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight pushed through the canopy of foliage, illuminating the grassy clearing hidden between the bushes in a dim, dappled light. The sounds of birds could be heard chirping nearby and in the distance, the cheering and shouting of the families watching the football game, occasionally punctuated with the referee's whistle. Wilf was still laying on his back, chest rising and falling gently, trousers and underwear around his ankles, his shrinking cock slick with Sophie's saliva nestled between his legs as cum slowly oozed from the tip. Sophie was lying atop him, lipstick smeared and smudged, eyeliner running down her cheeks as she cuddled up to Wilfs chest, smiling with satisfaction as his load rested in her stomach, her prize claimed, her goal achieved.

Another goal had just been scored as the referee's whistle blew and the crowd roared with approval, Wilf finally lifting up his heavy arm to check the time. "There's only about fifteen minutes of the game left, we better head back before we're missed," Wilf suggested sadly.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Sophie agreed, pulling herself from Wilfs chest with a forlorn look on her face. She stood up and offered Wilf her hand, helping him to his feet as they stood in the clearing together. "Stay right there," Sophie instructed, turning to retrieve her backpack from the ground, unzipping it and pulling out a towel from inside. She gently took the elderly man's flaccid phallus in her hand and rubbed him down, wiping off all the seed and spy until he was nice and dry and clean. It was oddly intimate as Wilf looked down at her cute little face, somehow accentuated by her ruined makeup and the sweet smiles she flashed at him whenever their eyes met. "There you go, you better head back first, I need to get myself cleaned up," she explained, reaching back into her bag to pull out a spare top and a make-up bag.

"Damn Sophie, you really planned this out didn't you?" Wilf asked, impressed.

Sophie blushed and looked at her feet before replying, "Yeah, I did, I'm just glad that the weather was good today, otherwise I would have had to abandon the plan and god, I really needed your cum Daddy," she admitted as she straightened out her hair, retightening the bobbles that held the pigtails in place.

"Come here," Wilf whispered, pulling the young woman to him and lifting her off the ground by her ass so that they could kiss. Her feet kicked lazily as she hummed with happy satisfaction, feeling so small and weak in comparison to Wilfs strong, manly arms holding her in place. Putting her back on the ground carefully, Wilf shot her a little wink before pulling up his trousers and underwear, walking back towards the opening in the bushes and making his way back out into the sunshine. He took a moment to brush off his clothes of any grass that had accumulated during his taboo liaison before making his way back over to the pitch. Glancing at the scoreboard, he saw that Tommy's team were 3-2 down with just over ten minutes left to play. It was going to be a tight game and he tried his best to look natural as he rejoined the onlooking crowd.

After a couple of minutes, Wilf spotted Sophie headed out of their secret little love den and as she got closer, he was even more impressed than he had been earlier. She had replaced her top with one that wasn't soaked in her own spit and redone her makeup and even Wilf couldn't tell that she had been on her knees, swallowing his cock whole just a few minutes earlier. As she reached him, she gave him a little wink as she took her place on the touchline. "What's the score Mr Dewhurst?" she asked teasingly.

"Risedale are up by one," he replied, "thankfully we haven't missed any goals, Tommy would have known we were missing if he'd scored, but I think he's too busy focusing on the game to notice."

"That's a relief," Sophie commented before they both got engrossed in the final few minutes of the game. Tommy's team were making a break down the wing and a cross was fired into the box. The keeper managed to punch it out of the air, but it landed at the feet of one of the opposing players, they quickly passed it across the six yard box to Tommy, who smashed the ball as hard as he could with his right foot. The ball was flying directly towards the Risedale goalkeeper, who stretched out his hand towards it, his glove made contact but it was traveling at such speed that it wasn't enough, only redirecting the ball to his left and into the back of the net. Tommy's team leapt into the air with joy, celebrating a late equalizer with only four minutes of normal time left to play. The whole team gathered around Tommy to celebrate as the coach tried to shout at them to get back into position for the restart, the game wasn't over yet!

As Tommy ran back to his own side of the pitch, he looked for his Grandad, smiling widely and waving enthusiastically at him as he took up his position, ready to resume the game. "Go on my boy!" Wilf shouted loudly as the parents around him turned to look at him. "That's my Grandson," Wilf explained, beaming with pride as they congratulated him on the goal. Sophie was looking up at him the whole time, eyes filled with love as she reveled at what an amazing man he was. In this moment, she wished she could drag him back to the bush and drain his heavy balls all over again as she felt her pussy twitch with need. She wasn't ready to go all the way with him just yet, but she was getting closer and closer every day and she had no doubt that Wilf would be her first proper lover, the first to show her what sex truly could be and her heart pounded in her chest as she thought about it.

The game resumed and despite both teams being tired, legs heavy, brows sweaty, they both fought tooth and nail knowing that a goal would secure them the game and the three points in the league that meant so much to them. It was end to end stuff at this point, messy and clumsy at times, but breathtakingly entertaining as the contest hung in the balance, everyone in the crowd willing their team on to success. The regulation ninety minutes had passed and extra time had now begun, a minimum of four more minutes until the referees final whistle would be blown. Risedale made a break through the middle of the pitch and Darren dove in with a clumsy slide tackle as the striker surged towards, sending his opponent tumbling to the grass, limbs flailing in every direction. An angry roar went up from the Risedale supporters and the referee quickly blew his whistle, awarding them a free kick and brandishing a yellow card towards the young defender. He looked crestfallen, but Tommy was right by his side, telling him to focus on the upcoming set piece.

Tommy lined up on the far right of the wall to try and block the incoming shot, Darren marking his opposing team's player as the crowd went silent, waiting for what could well be the last kick of the game as the clock continued to tick onwards. Risedales star midfielder was standing over the ball, taking the time to judge his shot, before taking three steps back and running up to strike the ball with his left foot. It spun through the air, curving over Tommy as he jumped desperately to try and head it away, the ball nestling into the top right corner of the goal. Risedale had done it, they'd scored the winner and as the referee blew his whistle three times to signify the end of the game, Tommy's team collapsed to the floor in despair. It was all over, they had lost. Risedale were celebrating like crazy, running over to teammates, parents, and siblings as they cheered and jumped with excitement. As Wilf and Sophie looked on, they were heartbroken for their loved ones, feeling their pain right along with them.

More than a few tears of frustration were shed by the collection of young men as the coach went round his team to try and keep their heads up and encourage them, but there was only so much he could do. Tommy pulled himself off the grass and looked over to his Grandad, running across the pitch and wrapping his arms around Wilf's waist, sobbing softly as he clung to him. "We lost," he whined sadly as Wilf gently stroked his hair to try and soothe him.

"It's ok lad, you tried your best," Wilf said as he got down onto one knee, taking Tommy by the arms and gently moving him back so he could look him in the eye. "Sophie, go and check on Darren," Wilf instructed and she did so, jogging onto the pitch to give her little brother a big hug before leading him back towards his friend. "Listen to me boys," Wilf said, "You can't always win, sometimes you have to lose, that's the way life is. What matters is picking yourself up and keeping on going. You both played really well against a very good team, you shouldn't be sad, you should be proud of yourselves!" He looked up to Sophie and flashed her a smile, "we're both very proud of you, aren't we Sophie?" he asked gently.

"So proud," Sophie answered, "Neither of you were even in the starting eleven a couple of games ago and now you're playing the whole ninety minutes, scoring goals and making important tackles!"

"That's right!" Wilf agreed emphatically, "so keep your chins up, train hard for your next game and you'll be winning again in no time, okay?"

"Okay," both Darren and Tommy replied, wiping away their tears with the hems of their football shirts and smiling for the first time since the final whistle had sounded.

"Now, I have a proposal for all three of you, if you want to hear it?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" The boys replied, Sophie joining in towards the end as admiration glimmered in her eyes.

"I suggest that we all walk back to my place, we'll stop in at the shops on the way back and then we can make homemade pizzas, what do you think?"

"Yes please Grandad!" shouted Tommy excitedly.

"That sounds awesome Mr Dewhurst!" Darren chimed in as well.

"So, what do you think then, big sister?" Wilf asked Sophie, "does that sound good to you?"

"Yeah, let's do it!" Sophie answered cheerily, "go on then boys, gather up your things and then we can go to Mr Dewhursts."

"Okay!" they both exclaimed together before running off to grab their bags and water bottles from the substitutes bench.

"Thank you Wilf," Sophie said, giving his hand a little squeeze, "this is really sweet of you."

"My pleasure lovely," Wilf replied, squeezing her small hand back, "plus it means we get to spend some more time together," he added, grinning from ear to ear. Noticing the boys were heading back towards them, they let go of each other before making their way towards the school grounds gates amongst several other families also making their way home. Walking down the sun-filled streets, pavements lined with tall, strong trees with beautiful green leaves, they laughed and joked together, hungry and excited for their lunch.

Ducking into a shop, Wilf picked up all the ingredients they would need along with a couple of bars of chocolate for the boys 'dessert.' At the till he kneeled down in front of them both, "You've got to promise me boys, that if I buy these for you, it's a secret between the four of us, you can't tell your mum's, ok?" he asked and both boys agreed emphatically, shaking his hand to seal the deal. "Remember boys," Wilf explained as they bagged up their items, "a man's word is his bond, you break your promises and people won't trust you, understand?"

"Yes sir!" They both chimed in response, causing the lady at the till to chuckle softly before handing Wilfred his change. He reached into the bag, passing the small rectangular bars of chocolatey goodness to the boys and they immediately went sprinting out of the sliding doors, whooping and hollering with their prizes in hand.

"No eating those until we get home!" Wilf shouted after them as they ran down the street, Sophie gently stroking his back appreciatively as they made their way back out into the glorious sunshine. Sophie pulled her rucksack off her shoulder and started digging around inside it as they walked.

"So how much do we owe you?" she asked, brow furrowed as she continued to search through her bag, a triumphant look on her face as she finally pulled out her purse and unzipped it.

"Put that away," Wilf insisted, gently placing his hand on hers to close it, "It's my treat." Sophie tried to protest but Wilf cut her off before she could, "I insist!" Sophie smiled softly and returned her purse to her bag. Once she returned her gaze to Wilf, he leant over to whisper in their ear as they walked, Tommy and Darren a safe distance down the street from them. "Besides, after what you did in those bushes earlier, I think I owe you," he said, chuckling and winking seductively at her, causing her to blush as she recalled her earlier naughtiness.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about that later," she admitted, "I had another idea I wanted to run by you."

"I can't wait to hear it," Wilf replied as they caught up with the young lads who were standing outside the front gate of his house. "Hungry boys?" Wilf asked, which got an enthusiastic response to confirm that they were in fact on the very brink of starvation. "Then let's get inside and get these Pizzas made!"

All four of them piled into the kitchen, unpacking the bags and getting to work on each of their individual pies. Pre-made pizza bases were topped with a thick, rich tomato sauce and whatever toppings their heart desired (within reason.) Wilf elected for cheese, ham and some red onion, Sophie topping her pizza with peppers, chicken, olives and mushrooms. It appeared that the boys were trying to add every topping on offer and Wilf had to remind them not to overdo it, otherwise they wouldn't all cook properly. He only had space for two at a time in his oven, so he started off with the two children, they had spent all morning working up an appetite after all, although, it could be argued that Wilf and Sophie had as well.

"Why don't you boys go and see what's on the television and me and Mr Dewhurst will keep an eye on the pizzas?" Sophie suggested as Darren and Tommy ran off into the living room. "Finally alone," she commented seductively as she pushed Wilf back against the kitchen counter, "Come here." She reached up to cradle Wilf's head with her hand, pulling him down towards her lips.

"The boys are only in the other room!" Wilf protested in a whisper, barely audible, even to Sophie.

"Oh, so now you've gone all shy on me? After you fucked my face silly just a couple of hours ago?" Sophie teased with a wicked, vulpine grin on her face.

"I guess you're right," Wilf replied, still a little unsure, "but we still need to be careful."

"God, shut up and kiss me!" Sophie replied, pushing up on her tippie toes and pulling Wilf into a hungry, passionate kiss. Their tongues danced together as their breathing got heavier by the second. The passion was overwhelming and Wilf picked Sophie up by her cute little ass, sitting her down on the kitchen counter so that he could more easily kiss her. As he did so, he knocked a pan onto the floor, causing a massive clatter to ring out through the house. Wilf and Sophie froze as they waited to see if the boys would notice, ready to scramble apart if they heard tiny feet moving towards them.

"Is everything okay Grandad?" Tommy shouted from the other room in a concerned voice over the sound of the TV.

"Yeah, sorry Tommy, your clumsy old Grandad just knocked a pan off the side, nothing to worry about! Pizza should be ready soon!"

"Yaaaay," came their voices from the other end of the house as Sophie and Wilf both sighed with relief.

"I'm not finished with you," Sophie mewled huskily, pulling Wilfs face back to hers, wrapping her legs around his waist so that she could pull his body closer. As they kissed, their hands explored each other's backs, stroking, caressing and dragging their nails across their flesh as their furor increased by the second.

'BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP'

The timer on Sophie's mobile phone interrupted their makeout session and they both glanced over at it with a look of disdain on their faces. "To be continued," Sophie whispered, kissing him gently on the cheek before climbing off the side and opening up the oven to extract the perfectly cooked pizzas. She plated the Italian staple up and divided them into slices with a pizza cutter, before walking into the living room to give the boys their lunch. Wilf put in their pizzas while he waited for her to return, setting another timer to make sure they didn't get burned. He heard Sophie making her way back towards the kitchen and she stepped through the door, clearing her throat as Wilf looked over at her. Her skirt was hiked up, panties around her ankles, her pristine, shaven pussy on full display as Wilf licked his lips hungrily. She kicked off her underwear in his direction and Wilf caught them in his hand, giving them an appreciative sniff which made Sophie squirm with arousal. Walking towards him she swayed her hips, groping her small breasts through her crop top until she was standing right in front of him, biting her lip, eyes shooting daggers of pure desire directly into his soul. "What's wrong old man?" she teased, "Can you not handle me any more?"

"Far from it," Wilfred replied in a low growl, placing her panties to the side before picking her up off the floor and sitting her back on the counter, spreading her knees firmly with his hands as his eyes feasted on the beautiful wet teenage slit before him. "Can you keep quiet?" he whispered, "we've got ten minutes until the food is done."

Sophie nodded, her previous confidence melting away in Wilf's strong, masculine presence, her eyes overtaken by that youthful innocence that he had seen the first time he had met her. "I promise Daddy, I'll be quiet."

"Good girl," Wilf whispered as he slid his fingers between her legs, slipping his digits between her sensitive folds. She was already soaking wet and Wilf just had to get a taste, raising his fingers into his mouth and sucking on them gently, savoring her essence on his tongue. Sophie shuddered with excitement as he watched the look of bliss on Wilf's face, entire body tingling with pleasure knowing how happy she was making him. Grabbing him by the shirt, she pulled his lips to hers, kissing him like a wild beast as Wilfs hand moved back between her legs, quickly locating her opening and pushing inside, causing her eyes to roll back as she moaned into his mouth.

Lips parting, Wilf roughly fingered her swollen snatch as Sophie had to bring her hand up to her mouth to try and stifle her moans. He certainly wasn't going easy on her, especially after a morning of such depraved activity leading to an unstoppable pent up desire in him. Using her spare hand, she started to rub her clit in rhythm with the elderly man's fingering, pushing herself closer and closer to an orgasm that she was absolutely desperate for. Over her own labored breaths she could hear her brother talking to Tommy as they ate, all they would have to do is walk into the kitchen and they would be caught, best friends discovering their sister and grandfather engaging in carnal desire, but the risk of it all only turned her on further. Wilf's eyes burned into hers, watching every tiny movement, listening to every intake of breath, every muffled moan, every whispered profanity as he expertly stretched out his little girl.

It was too much for Sophie to handle and her hand fell from her mouth, head rocking back, letting out an unfiltered, long moan which Wilf had to quickly stifle by clasping his hand over her mouth tightly. They both froze in place, Wilf buried up to the knuckle in her sex to see if the boys had noticed. After a few seconds, they both relaxed a little, before Wilf leaned forwards to Sophie's ear, whispering softly, his breath tickling her flesh. "You said you could be quiet, didn't you?" He lowered his hand to allow her to answer.