Grandpa's Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching across to the bedside table, Sophie could hear him pick up a couple of items before the unmistakable sound of a bottle being unscrewed filled the room. She shivered as she felt cold baby oil being poured onto her ass, finding it oddly soothing as Wilf rubbed it into her swollen cheeks, helping calm some of the burning sensation from the brutal spanking she had received. Once Wilf was happy that her cute little ass was properly coated in slick, shiny oil, he returned the bottle to the side before starting to massage Sophie's buttocks. For the first time since they had started, Sophie relaxed a little, sighing contentedly as she enjoyed Wilf's gentle hands against her flesh, but her eyebrows quickly shot up, eyes going wide as she felt his finger sliding down her crack and rubbing her tight little virgin hole.

Sophie looked back over her shoulder, alarm written all over her face as Wilf lazily rubbed around her butthole, her skin tingling as she experienced this hitherto unknown please. "What are you doing?" she asked, trying to remain composed, but unable to hide a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Whatever I want," Wilf replied firmly, "why what's wrong Sophie, changed your mind?" he asked with a wicked grin on his face as he chuckled gently, pressing his ring finger against her tight little hole, a minute amount of pressure away from sliding inside her.

As much as Sophie hadn't been expecting this strange new feeling, she couldn't deny that it felt good. She had given him the authority to do whatever he liked and part of her wanted to know what it would be like to have Wilf's finger buried in her ass. "No Daddy," she replied, "please, finger my ass." She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back as she felt him pushing inside her for the first time, stretching out a place where no-one had ever been before. It wasn't a painless experience, but it was much less severe than what she had already been put through. The baby oil worked as a lubricant, helping Wilf to slide deeper and deeper inside her, until he was buried up to the knuckle in her back entrance. Sophie moaned loudly as she adjusted to the feeling of being spread open, bucking her hips against Wilf's lap in order to slide it in and out a little, hungry to feel more of this new sensation.

"Mmm, someone's eager," Wilf said, voice in a low rumble, "Do you like that my little slut?"

"Yessssss," Sophie whined through gritted teeth, wiggling her hips in frustration as she waited for him to use her properly.

"Well, if you want me to play with it, you're going to have to beg."

"Please Daddy, please, please, please, finger my dirty little slutty ass, pleeeease!" she begged with a sense of urgency and need that Wilf had never heard from her before. He didn't answer, instead slowly withdrawing his finger, feeling her insides gripping him in a hopeless attempt to not to let him vacate her sphincter. Sophie felt like her insides were being ripped out, but there was so much pleasure mixed in with the pain that she endured it and eventually, after a few thrusts in and out, the pain subsided, instead replaced with unbridled pleasure. Hands grasping at the sheets for support, she moaned like a wanton whore, face buried against the mattress as Wilf claimed her ass as his own, marking his territory as she slowly stretched out for him.

Using his spare hand to add more lube so his finger could glide more easily, Wilf then started to rub her needy little pussy in harmony with his anal fingering. Sophie's slit was now glistening with a mixture of baby oil and her own arousal, creamy ejaculate starting to slowly spill from her opening as her arousal heightened. The combination of two or her erogenous zones being pleasured at once was overwhelming and within a matter of a few seconds she was cumming like she never had before, a long, primal scream bursting forth from her throat as her entire body shaked, quivered and spasmed uncontrollably to the point that Wilf had to hold her firmly in place. He withdrew his fingers from her ass and pussy, allowing her to ride it out and process all the pleasure and pain coursing through her body. She had done so well up till now, but Wilf wasn't done with her yet, having one more idea in mind that he wanted to try. As she continued to buck and wiggle in euphoria, Wilf lifted her gently onto the bed, laying her down as she continued to softly moan and whine in the throes of post-orgasmic bliss, making his way over to the bedside table to gather the items he would need for what he had in mind.

Once he had everything in place, he joined Sophie on the bed, cradling her gently and pulling her against his chest, her eyes still closed, breathing softly as she nuzzled against him. "Are you ok, Sophie?" he asked tenderly, reverting back to the sweet man that he really was on the inside. "We can stop if you want," he whispered, offering her a guilt free way out. As he gently stroked her back, Sophie finally opened her eyes, looking up at Wilf and giving him a soft kiss.

She smiled at him defiantly before speaking. "You haven't broken me yet old man." Wilf laughed heartily at her comment and Sophie giggled along with him as they laid together. "Maybe give me five minutes though?" she asked croakily, mouth dry from exertion.

"Of course sweetie," Wilf replied, "do you want some water?"

"Please, there's some in my bag," she explained, pointing in the vague direction of her rucksack.

Wilf got off the bed to retrieve it, taking off the lid and gently tipping it upwards against Sophie's mouth so that she could drink the cool, refreshing liquid. After a few gulps, she looked renewed and ready to continue, so Wilf picked her up from the bed, carrying her to the wooden chair in the corner of the room and placing her on it gently. He turned back towards the bed, picking something up before turning to face her. "You remember the safeword baby girl?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, it's pineapple," Sophie replied, looking at the two pairs of handcuffs that Wilfred was holding, feeling nervous butterflies dancing in her stomach.

"Good girl," Wilf commented, carefully putting a pair of cuffs around each wrist, before attaching them to the wooden arms of the seat and checking that they were secure. Next he took a pair of nipple clamps, securing them to each of Sophie's tender little bumps, screwing them tighter and tighter until they were just right, causing a good amount of pleasurable pain, without going too far. Sophie was wiggling gently in her seat, regaining her composure more and more by the second, excited by all these new experiences as the arousal started to build in her once again. Finally it was time for the pièce de résistance, a vibrating wand and a length of sturdy brown rope. Wilfs mind was cast back to all the times he had bound Denise with this very same length of rope, glancing over at her photo with a smile before setting about his task. Placing the wand against Sophie's thigh, he positioned it so that its round, bulbous head was pressing against her sex, wrapping the rope around both her leg and the toy to secure it in place before tying it in a neat little knot. Stepping back, he checked his handiwork. Happy that everything was how he wanted it, he pulled off his shirt and then his pants, throwing them across the room so that he was totally naked, cock throbbing with need.

Sophie licked her lips at the sight of his precum dripping from his swollen tip, pulling against her restraints to try and get closer to it, whining with frustration as Wilf watched her struggle, knowing full well she couldn't do anything in her current predicament. Stepping forwards, but not close enough for her to touch him, Wilf turned on the vibrator, pressing the button on the side three times and onto its highest setting. The toy whirred into life instantly, loud and methodical, sending vibrations through Sophie's labia and clit, instantly reducing her to a quivering mess of moaning and screams of pleasure. She had never been exposed to something so powerful and within a matter of mere seconds she was cumming, legs clamping and relaxing repeatedly as the toy assaulted her sex with unwavering pleasure. Before she had time to recover from the first, another orgasm hit her as Wilf looked on, lazily stroking his cock as he enjoyed the show before him. When a third climax overtook her in a matter of a few minutes, Wilf decided it was time to calm things down a little, changing the toy to its lowest setting to ensure he didn't completely melt her brain.

Sophie's body slumped in the seat in response, finally getting some relief from the neverending wave of pleasure that had been overpowering her so wonderfully. She was finally able to open her eyes as the aftershocks washed over her and as she looked at Wilf, it was clear that she had only one thing on her mind. "G... give... me your... c... cock Daddy," she begged, and after so much time focusing on teasing and tormenting her, Wilf was more than happy to oblige.

Walking over so he could stand beside her, he gently turned Sophie's head to the side so that she was facing him, pressing his head against her lips as she gladly took him inside of her hungry little mouth. Despite how tired she was and how her pussy was still being forced closer and closer to another orgasm, she instantly started to bob her head up and down along his length, tongue licking every inch of him she could reach, slurping and sucking like her life depended on it. Spittle started to spill from the corners of her mouth, dripping down onto her exposed breasts, but she was using her last reserves of energy and as yet another orgasm hit her, she slowed more and more.

Pulling her head back so she could speak, free of Wilf's member she looked into her Daddy's eyes with yearning and desire, whispering one final request. "Please Wilfred, use my throat and then cum on my face."

"Are you sure? No pineapple?" Wilf asked softly. Sophie shook her head. She hadn't come this far to give up now. Wilf had fulfilled every fantasy, every twisted desire that she had in her mind, he had made her cum more times than she ever had before and drove her to the extremes of both pain and pleasure. She had been forever changed by this experience and he needed to be rewarded for his work. Wilf wrapped her hair up in his hands, pushing his penis back into her mouth and down her throat, holding Sophie in place as he enjoyed the feeling of her undulating around him. This had been such an arousing experience that he knew he wouldn't need much stimulation to finish and as he started to thrust in and out of her, he felt the finale approaching.

Sophie's body tensed up for one final time as another climax overran her, she could no longer think or process what was going on around her, all she could do was feel the electricity running through her body, every nerve ending firing over and over again, the heaviness of her limbs and the relief as she felt those familiar twitches of her Daddy's prick in her mouth, signaling that he was about to cum. As moans rumbled through her body and up her throat, it sent tremors through Wilf's shaft and he quickly withdrew his cock, sending spit flying everywhere and after two quick strokes of his hand, he unloaded. Cum splattered against Sophie's face, her mouth and over her chest, shot after shot unleashing with unmatched force and Sophie sighed with exhausted contentment as she felt his hot, sticky jizz landing on her skin, knowing that the end was finally here.

As the last dribbles of seed dripped from his tip, Wilf turned off the vibrator and sat back down on the bed, before laying back, chest rising and falling as his shrinking cock bobbed up and down against his stomach. He felt drained, but he knew that Sophie needed his attention and care, so after a minute or two he pulled himself from the bed and made his way over to her after grabbing the handcuff keys from the side. Taking one of the cuffs in his hand, he was about to unlock it when Sophie spoke weakly.

"No..."

"What do you mean Sophie? You've been a good girl and you've had enough, I need to let you out."

"Not before you take a picture." Wilf was shocked, why in god's name would she want a picture? "My phone's on the side. Please Daddy, take a picture of me." He didn't understand, but it was clearly something she wanted badly and so he did as she asked. Opening up the phone's camera mode, he got her nicely in the center of the frame and snapped one, solitary picture. Sophie was unrecognizable from the sweet girl who had first visited him to help clean his sad, lonely bachelor pad. Here she was, handcuffed to a chair in a ripped and torn fishnet bodysuit, vibrator strapped to her leg, boobs red and swollen, nipples clamped, hair an absolute mess, sweat covering her brow and cum dripping down her face and chest. She looked like a cheap, used up whore, but this was what she had wanted. She could have stopped at any time and she hadn't. For the first time in a long time, Wilf questioned if he was doing the right thing. Had he allowed this to go on too far? Had he robbed this girl of her innocence?

He put her phone down on the bed and started releasing her from her bonds, unlocking the cuffs, untying the rope and carefully unscrewing the nipple clamps, Sophie gently trembling with relief as they were removed. She was still slumping against the chair, eyes barely cracked open, clearly totally exhausted from what she had just been through. He couldn't leave her like this, she would wake up in agony if he did, and not the fun kind of agony either. Lifting her up in his arms, he carried her to the bed and as he did, she pulled her face into his neck, sighing happily as she felt the safety of his embrace. "Thank you... Wilf..." she whispered weakly and in that moment, all of Wilf's doubts were put to rest. She was an adult, she knew what she was doing and he had allowed her to explore her sexual desires in a safe and controlled way, a far contrast to what her first sexual experience had been. As much as the world would consider him to be in the wrong, Wilf was resolute in his conviction that if given the opportunity to start again, he would do exactly the same.

Laying her down on the bed, he used a towel to clean her up as much as he could, wiping away the sweat and cum from all over her tiny, fragile body before climbing in beside her and pulling the sheets over them both so they could cuddle up together.

Sophie immediately nestled into his naked body, like it was entirely natural and something she had done hundreds of times before. Wilf wrapped her up in his arms, holding her tight and gently whispering to her, saying how proud he was of her, how she had done so well and how she was the best girl in the world. She smiled softly with every compliment and kind word and eventually she recovered enough to regain some of her faculties. Opening her eyes, the love burning in them was unmistakable, she went to talk, but Wilf stopped her. "You need to sleep sweetie, let's have a nap together and then we can talk afterwards, ok?"

Sophie shook her head, determined to speak before she succumbed to her exhaustion and fell asleep. "Thank you for this Wilf," she whispered softly, "I love you so much. I wouldn't have done this with anyone else." She yawned, stretching and wriggling a little in place before continuing. "The next time I come over, I want you to have sex with me. To be my first, my real first."

Before Wilf could reply, her heavy lids fell and she was asleep in a moment, snoring cutely, nestled up against his strong, warm chest. Cock throbbing at the thought of being able to penetrate her for the first time, to give her the experience she deserved that she had previously been robbed of, Wilf's mind swirled with possibilities before he too drifted off into the world of slumber, his 19 year old lover by his side.