Grandpa's Guide to Women Pt. 06

Story Info
Exploring fantasies with Julie.
3.3k words
4.64
6.4k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Your response to Grandpa's Guide to Girls was so flattering that it motivated me to write this sequel. You voted your approval and made very kind comments about the story of Grandpa Frank helping young Ben woo his first girlfriend.

You need to know why I placed this sequel in the "first time" category. Ben is not a virgin when he arrives at college, but every sex scene in this 10-part sequel has at least one character having at least one "first time" experience. Oral. Bondage. Anal. Roleplay. Reluctance. Facials. Threesomes. New partners. The recurring theme is the gradual surrender of diverse kinds of innocence.

As you know, many stories on Literotica defy categorization. It's almost impossible to give readers all the information they deserve while deciding what stories to read. If you're looking for a tale of young lovers having erotic experiences for the first time, you'll find it in Grandpa's Guide to Women. Just know that these characters surrendered their virginity before this story begins.

Part 6 shows Ben's efforts to find out what new experiences his girlfriends would enjoy.

All characters are adults over 18.

.......................................

"Let's make sure I understand this, Ben," Grandpa Frank said. "You are having intimate relations with two lovely young women. Now you want to have a threesome with them. Am I missing anything?"

"That's about it, Grandpa," I said. "My friend Sonya says she's attracted to women. She wants to have a threesome someday. I'd like it to be now. With me. And Julie."

"Does Julie like girls?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"You need to find out," he said. "That will make a difference. Women have pretty extreme opinions of threesomes. Some think threesomes are hot. Some are repulsed and insulted by the idea. Don't do anything that hurts Julie's feelings."

I'd already thought of that. "One reason I think Julie will go for it is that we've done a lot of roleplaying with me as her Dom and her as my Sub," I said. "She enjoys following orders. I think there's a good chance that she'll like it if I order her to have sex with me and Sonya."

"Or she might be offended," Grandpa said. "I remember predicting that Julie might not want you to date other women, and that she might try to get you to give Sonya up. We talked about the possibility that she might try to give you so much sex you won't have time or energy for other girls. Didn't you tell me that happened?"

He was right.

"Yes, Grandpa. That happened. It's still happening. On the nights I'm not with Sonya, Julie sleeps in my room. We don't go out much anymore because Julie just wants to have sex, sex, and more sex. By the time she leaves the next morning I feel pretty drained. I think she's trying to wear me out so I can't have sex with Sonya."

"But that hasn't stopped you, has it?" he asked.

"No sir. Of course not. It doesn't take very long for me to recover. If I have sex with Julie in the morning, I'm ready for Sonya that evening," I said. "I think that the more sex I get, the more I want. Julie may be trying to give me as much sex as I can take, but she's never going to succeed, Grandpa."

"Of course," Grandpa said. "Julie's trying to bail out the ocean with a teacup. You should consider that Julie might be OK with having a threesome, but not with Sonya. It might be unfair to ask her to have sex with her main competitor.

"I'm impressed, Ben. I didn't have a threesome until I'd been in college for a couple of years. For a freshman to make this happen before the end of your first semester is pretty amazing."

"I'm sure it's because I'm following your advice, Grandpa," I said. "You've always given me good suggestions on how women want to be treated. I can never thank you enough."

"Sure you can," he said. "You can thank me by taking care of these girls the best you can. Be aware of their feelings. And for God's sake, DON'T GET THEM PREGNANT! You're still using condoms, right? You're not having unprotected sex, are you?"

"No sir. Never. I think that became more important for me when I realized Julie could have caught some infection the night she got drunk and fucked a frat boy. I trust myself to be careful, but Julie taught me not to trust others. There's always a chance that I could be with a girl who isn't as careful as me. I hear that a lot of students on campus are being treated for chlamydia this semester. I'd like to avoid that."

"Just checking, Ben. I'm pretty confident that you'll be responsible, but it's good to hear you say that. Nothing can ruin a semester like a bad case of the clap. Or a pregnancy scare. One of your friends will go through that one of these days."

"As long as it's not me. Or Julie. Or Sonya," I said.

"But that has nothing to do with the reason you called me," Grandpa said. "You want me to tell you the right way to have a threesome.

"Ben, I don't think there is a right way. When I was in college, I had threesomes when the moment was right. It was never something I made happen. For me, it happened when I was in the company of two women at once, then something made one of them feel frisky. Sex would follow naturally after that.

"The first thing you need to do is find out if Julie is attracted to girls. Although it might be possible for you to order her to do it, none of you will enjoy yourselves if she isn't turned on by the situation. I think most girls are at least slightly attracted to other women, but there's an easy way to find out."

"How, Grandpa?"

"Ask her. If you just come out and ask her, she'll tell you the truth. Have you ever looked at porn with Julie? Ask her to watch some girl-on-girl sex videos with you. Or have her look at photos of hot naked babes. Get her to tell you which women she likes the most. That should let you know exactly how much attraction she feels. If she is turned on by looking at women, she'll probably be more open to having a threesome.

"Ben, women are a lot like us. Most people have a college sex bucket list. Both boys and girls often have threesomes on that list. It may be that Julie wants to have a threesome sometime before graduation, and you're just trying to make that happen now."

I felt pretty optimistic when Julie came over to my room that evening. We'd gotten to the point that our domination-submission game featured me calling her "Young lady," and her calling me "Sir." We pretended she was my sex slave.

I never said anything rude or degrading, but I acted as though she had to do everything I told her. She acted as though she wasn't allowed to question anything I said. Since I only ordered her to do things she liked anyway, it worked great.

"Take off your clothes, young lady," I said when she arrived that night. I sat in a chair to watch, and I left my clothes on. When she was naked, and I was fully clothed, I told her to sit on my lap and look at some pictures with me. It turns out that if you do a Google search for the phrase "naked babes," you'll be directed to more than enough websites with more than enough photographs of the hottest women alive.

"Young lady, look at the pictures of this blond girl, and tell me what you think. Do you think she's sexy?"

Julie looked at the series of photos of that model, then nodded her head.

"Yes sir. She's very sexy," Julie said.

"What do you think is sexy about her?" I asked.

"I love her long legs. Her face is beautiful. I like her hard little nipples. I wish my nipples looked like that," Julie said.

"Your nipples are gorgeous, young lady," I said. "Let's take a look at the next model."

After Julie told me what she thought of the second woman, I asked her which one she preferred. "I guess I prefer the second one, sir," Julie said. "I like that she's so fit. Those abs look delicious. All that muscle tone makes her look very curvy."

"Would you enjoy running your hands over her body?" I asked.

Julie paused for a moment. "Yes sir. I'd like that," she said quietly.

We kept doing this for a while, but it seemed very clear that Julie enjoyed looking at beautiful nude women. After we'd looked at several, I asked my final question.

"Julie, of all those women, which one is the sexiest?" I asked.

"I like the red head, sir," Julie said. "That creamy white skin looks yummy. I love that the hair on her pussy is even redder than the hair on her head. Those freckles are beautiful. I like everything about her, sir."

"Thank you for looking at pictures with me, little girl," I said. "Now I want you to play a game with me. Lay down on the bed."

I got out some bondage rope and tied Julie's wrists to the headboard. When her arms were securely restrained, I tied her ankles so her legs were spread wide. Then I slipped on Julie's blindfold. It is a nice blindfold we bought at a sex shop. It fits her perfectly, blocking every bit of light. We'd done all this enough times to know that Julie loves it, so there was nothing unusual about what we were doing.

Yet.

"Little girl, I want you to remember how sexy that red head looked," I said after she was blindfolded and restrained. "Try to imagine what it would be like to touch her face. Her breasts. Her thighs. It would be nice, wouldn't it?"

"Yes sir. Very nice," Julie said. Her voice was unsteady. This was the first time we'd done something like this. She had to be wondering where it was going. I began removing my clothes, then put some lotion on my hands to make them feel as soft as a woman's hands.

"I want you to pretend that she's here with us. Pretend that she's looking at your naked body right now. She thinks you're the hottest babe she's ever seen, young lady. She wants to touch you. She wants to touch you everywhere. You're all tied up, so you can't stop her from doing whatever she wants. Are you imagining that, young lady?"

"Yes sir," Julie whispered. She was breathing deeper than usual. Her chest rose and fell faster than when we started.

"Young lady, I want you to imagine that I'm not here. You are alone with the red head. She's sitting on the bed beside you, and she's going to start doing whatever she wants. Keep imagining that everything you feel is being done by the red head, not by me."

With that, I began running my hands over Julie's body. She gasped as I lightly caressed her breasts. I heard her moan when I sucked one nipple between my lips. I kissed my way south, exploring her smooth, flat belly, and finally I got down between Julie's legs and started kissing the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Julie said. Over the weeks she'd gotten better and better at roleplaying games. She always follows my orders without question. Her ability to imagine herself as a sub is so good that it was increasingly obvious this wasn't just a game to her. She is naturally submissive. I'm glad we discovered this about her. It provides endless new ways for me to satisfy needs she didn't know she had.

I kissed the sensitive skin around and around the outer lips of her pussy. Her inner folds were bright pink. I inhaled her feminine scent. I wanted to taste her immediately, but I knew she'd like it more if I prolonged the experience.

It's not easy to pretend to be a woman. My hands are bigger and rougher, although the lotion helped. My shoulders are broader. I weigh more. It took a lot of imagination for Julie to pretend that a delicate little woman was about to go down on her, but Julie is a very imaginative girl. She was pulling on her restraints and writhing on the bed.

I finally used the tips of my fingers to gently ease the lips of her pussy apart, then ran my tongue up and down her slit. I licked her everywhere except the clit; we'd save that for later. I licked inside the entrance to her passage, then licked above and below. Soon she was going crazy with arousal, thrusting her hips up and down in response to the way I ate her pussy.

Just then I did something I'd only done a few times for Julie. I licked her little brown butthole.

"Oh!!" she said, sucking in a deep breath. "Oh!!" I licked her ass again, rimming her anus, then sucked her clit between my lips and licked it, too.

That did it. Julie came and came hard. She pulled on her restraints, but she couldn't get loose because I'd tied her wrists and ankles securely. I particularly enjoy watching the muscles in Julie's vagina throb and contract when she has an orgasm, and she put on a particularly nice show as the waves of pleasure swept through her body. I wanted to do something special for Julie before her orgasm was over.

I put my pinky finger inside her pussy, twisted it around to make sure it was nice and wet, then plunged it into her ass. That sent her climax into the stratosphere, causing her to arch her back so much that she rose off the mattress. The strong muscles of her rectum clamped down on my finger again and again.

Seeing her cum so hard made me feel proud of myself. I admit that my male ego wants Julie to think I satisfy her more than any other man. I've never asked her about the relationships she had with previous boyfriends, and I never will, but I felt pretty confident that nobody has been able to give her stronger orgasms than the one she just got from me.

She twisted from side to side as her climax continued. Julie let out a high-pitched wail, then let out another one. Her pussy and ass throbbed in tandem. It might be the sexiest sight I've ever seen.

I stopped licking and sucking on her clit because I know she becomes hypersensitive after a climax. I just backed away and let her slowly calm down.

Julie was completely silent when it was over. She yelped a bit when I pulled my finger from her ass. She struggled to catch her breath, but otherwise she was completely limp and motionless.

My cock was painfully hard and needed attention. I considered releasing Julie from her bounds, but decided we'd both enjoy it more if she remained restrained while I fucked her. I climbed up her body and whispered in her ear.

"That was beautiful, young lady," I said.

"Thank you, sir," she said. "You always make me feel good."

"You aren't finished yet," I said. "I want more from you."

"I know," she said. "I know."

She let out a long breath when I pushed the head of my cock inside her pussy. "Oh . . . sir . . . sir . . ." she said.

I pulled out, paused, then pressed in a tiny bit deeper. From the weak way Julie responded, I could tell she was exhausted. But she is a strong, healthy young woman. I knew she could get excited again if I just worked long enough. I was as slow, tender and loving as I could be.

After a few minutes she was aroused again. She moaned as I moved in and out, and gradually she began to raise and lower her hips in response to what my cock was doing.

There's something very special about making love to Julie when she's completely restrained and blindfolded. Julie claims that the blindfold helps her concentrate on all the ways I touch her during sex. Blocking her vision eliminates distractions. Being tied spread-eagled to the mattress leaves her powerless. She never objects to anything we do, but she says there's always something a little bit frightening about being so helpless. With Julie, excitement and fear complement each other like pleasure and pain.

It wasn't long before Julie was as excited as I could make her. We'd gotten to know each other very well by this time, and I knew exactly what needed to happen for her to have another orgasm. Julie needed to feel my cock throbbing inside her.

"Do you want to feel me cum, young lady?" I whispered.

"Yes sir . . . I want to feel your cock cum in my pussy. Please, sir. Give it to me. Please," Julie said.

I thrust faster, and harder, and soon I climaxed explosively. I'd spent a lot of time giving pleasure to Julie, and I felt a desperate urge to cum. It had been hard to delay this long. As we both expected, feeling me cum inside her made Julie have her second orgasm. This climax wasn't nearly as strong as the first one, but Julie let out a relieved sigh after she came.

I laid on top of her for a long time. I'd cum so hard that all I wanted to do was sleep. Julie seemed tired too, so I removed her blindfold, untied the ropes, and took her in my arms.

"Young lady, you get turned on by women, don't you? You think women are sexy, don't you."

"Yes sir. Women are sexy."

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No sir."

"Have you ever imagined it? Before tonight, I mean."

Julie was quiet for a long time.

"Yes sir," she said finally. "I think about it sometimes."

"Thank you for being honest with me, young lady," I said. "You are an amazing woman. You have a ferocious sexuality. Just ferocious. I am so honored that you let me share this bed with you.

"As your boyfriend, I need your help figuring out ways to satisfy you as much as possible, and I appreciate how willing you are to give me this help. Thank you, young lady."

"You're welcome, sir. You always make me feel so good. Before I met you, I didn't know I liked things like this."

"Pretty soon I'm going to tell you to do something special for me, young lady. Can you guess what it is?"

Long pause. "No sir," she said.

"I'm going to order you to have a threesome," I said. "A woman as passionate as you needs to experience threesomes. You need to know how it feels to have sex with a woman. Does that sound good?"

"Sir . . . I don't know if I want to do that," Julie said.

"But you'll do it if I order you, won't you, young lady?"

". . . yes sir . . . You know I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

"Can you think of any women who'd like to have sex with you? Are there any women flirting with you?"

"No sir. I have no reason to believe anyone wants to do that with me," Julie said.

"You're such a beautiful, sexy woman that I'm sure lots of girls would love to be with you. With us."

"If you say so, sir," Julie said. "I'll do whatever you want."

....................................

Ben and Julie have come a long way in a short time. From the sadness of her drunken behavior to the ecstatic pleasures of domination games, they seem to have found their groove. In Part 7, Ben spends time with a different girl.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers