Grandpa's Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where she touched him burned and Ed placed the notebook on the table carefully before grabbing her with both hands. "Honey, no, how could I ever forget?" he asked desperately. "Never, Reese, I've never forgotten one second." He massaged her fingers with his thumbs and added, "I've missed you terribly."

Reese leaned in, her chest almost touching his, Ed's heart responded wildly thumping in his chest, like a drum beating to her rhythm. "You could have called me, you know, Ed," she gave him back his lover's name and her whisper was hot on his face. "I missed you too, so much," the end was just a purr and Ed was immediately aware that the buckles of her overalls were pressed into his chest and would probably leave a mark. Something to remember her by tomorrow.

The kiss was unlike any of their previous kisses. Ed was shaking as her soft, satin mouth touched his and her tongue melted into his immediately. His granddaughter moaned into his open mouth and he returned the sound, something ravenous, something that clung to her small body and couldn't let go. She tasted of pizza and weed and Ed ached to swallow her and keep her inside. His hands were in her hair and when Reese's small hand caressed his erection through his jeans he did nothing to stop her. Ed's legs opened wide involuntarily and his hips moved as if he were on top of her, as if he were fucking his blonde beauty once more. If she wasn't careful, he might cum in his pants.

Reese sighed as the kiss ended but her hand remained. "You did really miss me," her eyes sparkled with mischief as she fondled him. "I can feel it."

Ed groaned, pushing his body up to her fingers, rubbing himself back and forth in her hand. This was how they had started, with Ed touching her in the night, making her cum, loving her madly before he could even admit to himself that it was his beloved granddaughter and not his wife in his arms. He had to confess, "yes, oh honey, of course I miss you." That last night in Santa Monica loomed large and all of the things that they had said to each other. "I love you Reese," he touched her face, holding her chin up so that he could look her in the eye, "I want it to be you and I, you and I forever, little girl."

She gasped, just a tiny sound of surprise, as if she didn't think it were possible. "Me too," was all she whispered as she made her way down, off the couch, onto her knees. She knelt between his legs, her small hands made seductive circles on his thighs as she looked up adoringly and asked, "can I do something that I've been dreaming of ever since I watched you?"

She could do anything to him. Ed just nodded and held his breath and gave his beautiful blonde all control. Reese unbuttoned and unzipped him and clearly wanted him to push up so that she could tug the jeans down over his ass. Ed did everything her hands told him to do and heard the change jingle in his pockets as his pants lay down at his ankles. The head of his dick was almost purple, round and full and dripping a steady stream of his pent up lust for her. It protruded from the opening in his shorts and beckoned to her as if to greet its best friend. Reese wanted the shorts off as well and Ed was happy to accommodate. Anything to give her full access to his cock and balls.

His blonde granddaughter purred at the sight of him, fully hard and beyond ready for her young mouth. She carefully tucked her hair behind her ear and bowed her head. He watched her kiss the tip softly before she ran her tongue along his slit and tasted his salty heat there. Ed's thighs quivered as her tongue wound around him once again and lapped up his essence. "You taste so good," Reese told him as her small hand reached to grip him by the meaty base.

Ed never said a word in response because she opened her mouth and in one gulp, took all of him inside. Her lips were hot and slippery and as tight as her virginal pussy when she sucked him side. Her tongue bathed him slowly up and down, it was a seduction, it was a slithering pulse of pleasure and his body kept her tempo. Fucking her mouth, oh god, Ed pumped in and out of Reese's small hand, letting her take the lead, pushing little by little to fill her all the way to her throat.

It was the hottest blowjob that he'd ever received and Ed could feel the orgasm building, the pressure mounted and sitting like this, it was easy enough to draw up his asshole and feel the unspeakable desire that welled up inside as the torrential climax built to a fever pitch. Reese picked up the pace, her saliva dripping down his shaft and puddling on his sack. Ed would be sitting in a wet spot in just a moment but most of it would be inside his little beauty.

It was her eyes though. When Reese looked up, looked him in the eye, Ed felt a tremor. Those blue eyes, so soft and innocent, the eyes of an angel and a mouth full of cock. It was the most x-rated thing in the world and yet that gaze was all love. She was his little girl, his teenage beauty, his perfect virgin girl and a wave washed down his body. This was much more than just an enormous orgasm that had been waiting for her for far too long. This was Ed's heart pouring out to her.

His toes curled as the howl that was sitting in the middle of his chest burst through. "Oh god, Reese," Ed cried out as he began to spurt. Pulse after pulse, he boiled over inside and pushed every last bit of his cum and his love and his need for her, feeding her every last droplet of everything that he'd held back for the months that she'd been gone.

Reese never stopped sucking until he was empty, until there was nothing left but the spasm that continued inside him but that might always be there. It had been rumbling underneath every moment with his lover, ever since he saw her on her front porch in the white shorts. The perpetual desire that he'd kept tucked away for her was never going away.

When she looked up, her brilliant blue eyes shone and Ed clasped her head with both hands, touching foreheads as he whispered incredulously, "what have you done to me? My god, Reese, that was," he trailed off, there were no words for what she was and he was shivering too much to speak.

"I wanted you so much," Reese cooed before giving him a kiss that shared his flavor. Ed liked the taste of his cum coming from her mouth, drinking from the well, sharing everything as he would with her soon enough.

She shimmied back up to sit in his lap and Ed clasped her to him. "I haven't even touched myself since I came home," he confessed. The desire was there, but the ache in his heart wouldn't let him. The dreams that he had about her were intense though. "I'm so glad you're here," Ed finally let his hands roam over her body. She was warm and soft and his fingers meandered under the front of the overalls and he watched his granddaughter close her eyes as his fingertips discovered her nipples through the tube top.

Reese kept her eyes closed as her hands reached for the buckles and opened them for Ed. Her overalls fell off and hung at her waist. Ed had been dreaming about her small breasts and little, pink budded nipples. He'd been dreaming of the taste of them in his mouth, the feel of them as he brushed his lips over them, the crease under her breasts and how impossibly soft her flesh was there. He was going to take his time and let his mouth explore every inch.

Ed pulled the tube top off over her head, watched as her nakedness came into view. Reese wasn't the only one who had a body memorized and he sighed as he took in her puckered, pink flesh. She didn't have the bikini line as prominently now and Ed thought it was a shame. His little girl should always be romping in a bathing suit, beautifully on display for him, tempting him with her young, succulent flesh. Ed placed her on the couch, on her back and pulled the white overalls off.

She was naked under there and Ed felt the tremor run down his body. "Reese, my baby," he sighed into her flesh and hovered over her, kissing her forehead like a grandfather ought to, before heading down her naked body to kiss her like a lover. The satin skin under her chin, following her blue vein down her throat to her collarbones, tasting her décolletage like the delicacy that it was. ""God, I love every inch of you," he told her before sucking each nipple into a perfect peak.

There was no time anymore and Ed had no idea how long he spent studying the shadow and light along her underarms and running his fingers across her ribs and then to trace the dip below her hip bones. The hunger for her kept calling him back to her center and once he smelled her sweet familiar musk rise from between her thighs, Ed felt as if he'd been called home.

On his knees, he realized that he could get hard again this quickly if he was staring at his granddaughter's pussy. God, she looked so young like this, her tiny, bare lips open and beckoning to him to taste, to kiss, to worship her. Ed exhaled, his breath caressing her and he watched with delight as she curled up her body. Her inner thighs shook as she begged in a voice that was from long ago, "please, yes."

Another breath and her gorgeous pink hood withdrew and her clitoris, round and full and shining and almost red, was in clear view. Her lips were slick and creamy and try as he might, Ed couldn't resist touching his hard cock as he licked his granddaughter.

He began with the tip of his tongue on her little pearl. He watched Reese's slender hips move under him as she slid back and forth, writhing under his mouth. "Grandpa, oh god," she whimpered as his kiss deepened and Ed sucked her inside. Bathing her in a slow, steady up and down movement, his tongue adored her while his lips were firm around her little button. He drank her down and kept her in his mouth.

Ed had to take his hand off his cock or he'd cum on her legs as he stroked himself and he wanted the next orgasm to fill her. He wanted to hold her knees as he pumped her to overflowing with his need and his pleasure. His two middle fingers thrust into his granddaughter's lovely slit and she was boiling hot and creamy inside.

"Yes," Reese gasped as he fingered and licked her, sucking harder on her clit as his two fingers began to call to her, call her to cum, call his sweet little virgin to surrender to him completely and melt under his touch and his mouth. "Oh god, I've been thinking about you doing that to me," she whispered, running her hands through his hair as she fucked him back. Feeding him her slippery folds, the sounds of his mouth on her cunt grew louder as he gulped more and more inside.

He wanted to tell her. He wanted to tell her everything, he wanted to tell her that he dreamed of her every night and his cock, so neglected, so lonely, would harden every time he thought her name. He wanted to tell her that he was hers and hers alone but he didn't want to take his mouth off the stream of her cotton candy sweet juices so he just sucked dutifully and let his tongue do the talking for him.

Reese began to shake and her tiptoes dug into his back as she quivered beneath him. "God yes, I'm going to," she finished with a scream and not a word as her hot, little fountain burst forth and a river of her deliciousness poured from her.

He could drown in it, Ed gasped for air just to fill his lungs and then took another mouthful of her. He felt her heat run down his throat as he drank and swallowed again and again until Reese's little toes stopped dancing on his back.

She looked like an angel when he stopped to look up. Kissing his way up to her, mound, belly button, between her breasts, hovering over his darling girl, Ed brushed her splayed lips with the head of his cock as he watched her glow. "That's what I needed," she told him with a giggle, blushing beautifully, her face turning as pink as her pussy. "I need that every day," Reese touched his face to reiterate.

That was an easy promise to keep and Ed kissed her tenderly before nodding, "every day, my love. I can do that."

The head of his manhood pressed against her tiny opening impatiently and Reese moved her hips to rub her clit on him. She wanted him and that alone was more than Ed could have ever imagined. "Make love with me," she was almost a woman when she said it like that but Ed knew with the first thrust inside that like this, she'd always be a girl.

Reese wrapped her calves around him and drew Ed down so that their mouths were touching as he fucked her in long, slow, deep thrusts. She was so perfect. Her dripping slit was so creamy and tight on his dick, her juices ran to his balls and Ed was sure that the couch was permanently marked with their scent and their flavor.

Good, he wanted it everywhere. Ed panted and licked her lips as their hips moved together and apart. "And this, little girl?" he asked as his heart beat began its gallop to the crescendo that he knew wasn't far behind. She was too much, too exciting, too everything he had always wanted for him to last long. It took him all night to appreciate her properly. "You still want this cock every day too?" He needed to know.

Reese shuddered and he knew that the first throes of her orgasm weren't far behind. "Yes," she mouthed the word and a cry of longing and heat and passion burst from deep inside as Ed pinned her to the cushion with his relentless cock. This orgasm was churning in his balls, making his whole body ache for release, something that had stirred and waited for her and now hungrily demanded her again and again.

She clutched his face as she came, "yes, yes, yes." It was Reese's mantra and Ed could hear the echo of it inside as he threw back his head and bellowed. This orgasm tore through him and entered her, joining them in the soapy sweet juices of their lovemaking. She called him Grandpa in a moan that echoed in the back of his mind and he filled her with all of his pent-up cum. Every last drop was for her and as he cried out with the last of it, he thought it always would be.

Ed sank to the couch, feeling her heartbeat against his chest as they kissed a hundred times, maybe it was a thousand, maybe he had lost track because he'd been kissing her all along in his mind's eye.

It was the pizza that brought him from the lust haze that melted his body into hers. He was starving and the scent beckoned to him like Reese's bare snatch had. His stomach growled and it sounded as if a wild animal were still inside.

Reese giggled, "you need to eat."

Ed chuckled at himself, "I forgot everything else once you sat down."

They ate and talked and it was well past midnight when Reese asked, "so if I go, would you come with me?"

As if she really had to ask. As if he wouldn't do anything to spend every minute like this with her.

***

The morning that they left, Ed woke up early to walk through the house, just to make sure that everything was locked up. There was a thick blanket of dew on the grass and his loafers were slippery and damp after he'd walked to the shed. Indian summer was slowly dying but it was having a burst of color before fading into a gray oblivion. The trees at the front of the house were aflame in gold, copper and a deep maroon.

Time to get the hell out, Ed nodded and smiled at what a good idea it was. New Mexico would still be plenty hot for a good long while and who knew where they'd wind up after that.

Ed didn't care as long as his blonde lover looked at him with those eyes that he was lost in and kissed him with that mouth that baptized his body in a fresh wave of desire every time they touched.

That reminded him, he needed to make one more phone call. He pressed the button that was Jake's number and waited patiently for the voicemail message. "Hey, Jake, it's Dad. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking Reese to Las Cruces and I think we'll be there for a while. Think you can check the mail for me? I'm sure she'll call you in a few days. Thanks," he ended the call with a nod.

Time to get back on the road.