Grandpa's Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in each other, Ed had no idea how much time had passed or how long they had lay, desperate to catch their breath, entwined head to toe. He was determined to remember every bit of her and buried his face in her neck and covered himself in her blonde hair. He licked along her jawline until his tongue touched her pulse.

Could it be love? He was sure that he couldn't explain it but this couldn't be explained by sheer desire. It reminded him of a magical night many years ago when his hands melted around the small body of another blonde and they became one.

She wasn't Chelsea though. She was beautifully and tragically Reese. Ed wondered briefly what Chelsea would think of tonight's coupling. When his beautiful granddaughter shimmied her hips and whispered, "Ed," he realized that he couldn't possibly answer that question. The only thing he could answer was the call of her flesh with his mouth.

It continued all night, the slow exploration of each other. Ed knew his granddaughter in the biblical fashion. He knew the backs of her knees, the curve of her instep, the dip under her collarbones, the taste of her wrist, the scent of her flesh everywhere. It wasn't until the light changed and the shadows shifted on the wall in the motorhome above his bed that Ed realized that they had made love all night.

***

When they awoke, it was steamy outside and Ed was coated in sweat and sex, stuck to Reese's back. What a perfect way to begin the day, he smiled and peeled his body from her perfection, rolling back just enough so that he could take it all in.

The was the line down her back and the soft slope of her shoulder, the cascade of her hair and the tangle of her long, tan legs and there at the center of it all, her perfectly pink crevice that still had her grandfather's seed dripping out of it.

Reese stretched with her arms overhead and pushed her perky bottom out to tempt him as she asked, "what time do you think it is?"

He'd lost track after the kiss at the car. "Hold on," Ed reached for his flip phone and opened it for her, "does that say 2:30?" He couldn't believe it but they had been up all night.

Reese whistled, "my Grandpa knows how to party." She giggled, "and how to eat pussy."

Ed caught her in his arms and drew the girl close once more. Her breasts were sealed to his chest and the beginning of an erection stirred between his legs. Reese was the fountain of youth, he couldn't remember the last time that he'd cum like last night and was still ready to go the next morning. His lips brushed her velvet mouth, knowing that maybe two or three kisses would be more than sufficient for Ed to be fully hard for her once more. "Your pussy is exquisite," he murmured, his hand under her chin, looking her in the eye as he confessed, "I could never get enough." Her stomach made an audible squeal. "I guess that means I need to feed you," he laughed as he moved down the center of her flat belly and kissed the line that ran from the top of her rib cage down to her bellybutton.

Her eyes pulled him in, the heat there in her gaze as she stared at him down between his legs once more. "Yes, you should feed me," Reese whispered, her nipples hardening as her body told him everything. She blossomed for him right before his eyes, open and wet for him, "and then make love to me again."

Ed was fully hard and at the moment, food seemed unnecessary. The head of his cock was already slick with precum and burrowed into the damp sheet, aching to get at her again. She was so perfect inside, so tight, Reese's glove tight little vagina had bathed his erection with her hot juices and he was afraid that he was hopelessly addicted already. "I would love that, little girl," he pressed his forehead to her belly and kissed, one long, lingering, very soft kiss.

"Is that what I am, Grandpa?" Reese asked in a breathy voice that sparked every nerve in his body. Why was it now when she called him Grandpa, that he felt so dirty, so wrong, so lecherous that he craved her young, tender flesh? Reese parted her legs a little wider and let him see what was waiting for him. Her delicious petals were still open and swollen. She was dark pink and shimmering with her teenage lust and how had they not been sated in the night? Ed wondered for a moment before showing her the tip of his tongue. "Am I your little girl?" she whispered and her clitoris peeked out from under her slippery, little hood as she asked.

Ed gave in completely. Whatever this spell was, whatever magic this was coursing through his veins, he was powerless to stop it and why would he? "Yes," he answered, affirming it with a lap of his tongue along her pulsing pearl, "you are my little girl."

Reese's inner thighs shivered, "and you like licking your little girl?" Her clit was fully erect, as if it were listening to the words and had decided to swell and rise for his mouth.

The moan that came from Ed startled him. So ravenous, so savage, all he could do was sink to the mattress and cup her bottom with both hands to bring her up to his greedy mouth. "My darling, my baby," he told her between licks, "I love licking you. I can't get enough of your delicious, young pussy." He had no more time for words and Ed dove face down to her lips and lapped up the steady stream of cream that dripped from her tiny opening. He pushed her cheeks up and exposed her tiny, pink asshole. Ed moaned, this was new flesh that had gone unnoticed the night before. He was starving for her there though and licked her voraciously.

She tasted of sex and semen and sweat and her own sweet, girlish perfume and Ed hungrily gulped it all down in mouthfuls. He could taste himself from the night before. He had filled her virgin entry with a river of cum and somehow it was delicious now that it had fermented inside of her. Reese pushed her cheeks up, greedily wanting more tongue and Ed gave it to her happily, slithering the tip inside her tiny hole and tasting her most secret places.

Reese's fingers delved between her legs, sliding two of them over the tip of her clitoris. She whimpered as she touched herself and whispered, "god yes, Grandpa, lick me just like that."

It was filthy, Ed decided, the things he wanted to do to her. They were all filthy and depraved and he wasn't sure if he wouldn't just cum on the sheet as he licked and lavished her sweet asshole. Looking up, her tiny slit dribbled, her lips were red and wide open now, splayed and begging for more. His granddaughter was masturbating for him, showing him what her clitoris was begging for and by the tempo of her hips, she must be on the verge of an orgasm already. "Show me," Ed begged, his voice hoarse with need, "show me how you touch yourself, little girl."

Reese cried out as she pushed her hips up, working her fingers back and forth furiously as her clitoris throbbed. It throbbed like his cock was throbbing for her, it was the same drum beat, as if they shared one heart.

Ed couldn't stop himself. He wanted it all, he wanted it down his throat, in his belly, every last drop of her. He wanted to savor every inch of her as if it was the last time. He held her hands to the bed and whispered, "I love you honey," before sucking her clitoris between his lips, kissing his granddaughter with the steady bathing of his tongue while he gave her head. Sucking her off, gulping down every last bit of her, her aroma was heady, her taste divine and every last droplet should be his.

He wanted her like this forever.

When Reese came, it was sudden and with a sharp gasp, as if even she didn't know what to expect. Ed felt the warm gush of fluids and sucked contentedly. He gulped down mouthfuls of her sweetness and hoped that he didn't waste a drop.

Her spasms continued and Reese rocked her hips until a long, soft moan came from her and she pulled her legs up. Too sensitive now for his mouth, Ed smiled and blew her pussy a kiss before looking up to see her, flushed and lovely. Making love like this in the sunlight was even better than the glow of the moon, he could see everything and Ed knew he'd remember her this way forever. "What did you just do to me?" Reese asked, apparently shocked.

He let his fingertips wander down the valley of her inner thighs and then slowly back up to her waist. He could explain it later, when they weren't naked like this, when she wasn't glowing and pink. He'd tell her about squirting and then his granddaughter would Google it on her phone and giggle while she read to him out loud what all of the idiots on the internet had to say about it. For the moment though, all he said was, "I just wanted you to know how much Grandpa loves you."

***

The Las Cruces Arts Fair was a pared down affair this year because of Covid-19 but Ed was pleased to see that there were still vendors. Reese parked the Honda in the assigned spot and reached for the tye-dyed mask that she hung from the rear view mirror. "It's so cool that you like going to art fairs," his granddaughter told him before leaning in for a lingering kiss.

"I like doing anything that makes you happy," Ed said truthfully before reaching for his mask as well. Being masked, having her mouth inaccessible to him while out in public was probably a good thing, Ed had thought more than once. It was the only thing that kept him from kissing her, deeply, with tongue, right in front of everyone.

As they strolled the aisles, Ed was pleased to watch her entwine her fingers with his. It felt good like this, like lovers would hold hands and he wondered for the millionth time if that was what they were.

Reese spent time studying some photos. They were desert photos in black and white and the light and shadow was incredible. Another couple was waiting for them to leave, trying to keep their socially acceptable six feet away and Ed felt the woman's eyes on him as they walked by. Scorn, that's what it was, she was shaming him for being with such a young woman and Ed could only imagine what she would think if she only knew who the young woman was. "Did you see her?" Reese giggled once they left the tent. "She was giving us daggers over her mask," his gorgeous granddaughter whipped her loose, blonde hair back over her right shoulder.

Ed had and let his eyes move over her in the casual and yet perverted way that he had found himself doing regularly since they had made love. He would let himself remember touching her there, and there, and there, licking her there, the taste and feel of every favorite spot burned into his brain for safe keeping. Today she was wearing another sundress. This one was longer, but only just and the perfect green for her hair and her eyes and her braless breasts jiggled in the front of the fabric with every step, drawing every man's attention. "I'm sure she was just jealous," Ed told her, twirling her around as they made their way down the aisle. He was madly in love with her, it had to show on his face. Hell, it probably came through his pores she was so deep down inside of him and he honestly didn't give a rat's ass what anyone else thought.

Neither did Reese and that was just one more thing to love about her. "Jealous that I'm so young and we're together," his granddaughter turned to face him and the feel of her nipples on his chest was sweet torture. His cock ached for her and they had just made love until he was wrecked two hours ago. Spent and face sticky with her cum, it was Ed's new favorite way to spend his time and the closer they got to California, the more Ed was determined to enjoy every second of her.

"Jealous that you're so beautiful," Ed murmured in her ear, the mask blocking him from her satin skin. "But if she knew," Ed began and shook his head, "well, you know."

"I don't care who knows," Reese was probably sticking her chin out in defiance under the brightly colored mask. "That's another thing that Debbie can't stand. She walked in on me and a girl kissing and she totally flipped out," Reese was still exasperated with her mother. "Like I'm gay or whatever and she made a big deal about it."

Ed had a little experience with this. "No, you're definitely not gay," he pulled her close and whispered, "you like my cock far too much to be gay."

"Right? I just go with the flow," her gaze over the mask was hypnotizing him and Ed wondered if his erection were visible.

"Is that what this is?" Ed couldn't help himself. "Are we just going with the flow, little girl?" His heart wanted to know if the flow ended when the vacation was over? Did he even have any say about it? He'd never been in such a precarious position with a woman. The last woman that he'd been with had staked her claim when they woke up naked on a blanket.

"I don't know," Reese looked into his eyes as she stopped in her tracks. Like this, in his arms, her arms around his neck, she looked small and even younger than her years at that moment. She looked vulnerable, maybe even a little scared. "I don't know what we are yet."

He nodded, she had wings, she needed to fly. No labels, no commitments, Reese needed this time before someone talked her into getting a degree in finance. Besides, he reminded himself, one day when her paints were a long, lost memory, she'd settle down with a nice man and began the day to day responsibilities of her real life. It hurt his heart to think of her like that.

"You know what I know?" he resolved not to mention it again. Even if the magic slipped away, it was enough to have it now. There were certain things that happened in the midnight hours in the back bunk of the motorhome that he'd keep tucked away, simmering in his soul, until the day he died. "I know that I need a churro, immediately," he twirled her again and laughed as he watched as her hair fell around her shoulders.

"Mmm, that sounds delicious," Reese told him exactly the same thing when she had licked up his precum before kissing his cock for the first time. "Feed me," Ed's manhood pulsed in response to her request.

Even if it wasn't possible, he hoped that the summer of love never ended.

***

The campground at Kaibab Lake was breathtaking. Ed had taken in the sights as he fished off the sandy banks. Mostly he had just smoked his joint and enjoyed the cool shade of the pine trees as he watched the sun move across the azure sky, punctuated by cottony clouds.

When the sun was decidedly in the west, he thought if maybe he'd given Reese enough alone time. He'd checked his flip phone once to make sure that he hadn't gotten a text message from her. He'd be goddamned if he learned how to text her back though, it was one of the things that he had insisted on throughout the trip.

He'd also insisted on tasting her and touching her as much as possible.

Last night, Reese had reminded him of how he'd touched her pussy the first time. "It felt so good," his granddaughter had sighed as Ed's hand had involuntarily moved to his favorite spot, showing her that he was perfectly capable of doing that again. "It reminded me of the way I used to masturbate before I really learned how," she had told him as she pushed her bottom against his pelvis.

He had ached to know. It had almost been painful and it was definitely dirty that he needed it. "How did you used to masturbate?" Ed had asked and wondered if she could hear anything over the drumroll of his heartbeat.

Reese had shaken her head, as if to deny him. "It's so embarrassing," she had admitted in the little girl voice that drove him wild.

He had sounded like a desperate animal, his voice had been ragged and dry as he rasped, "show me."

Reese had moved from his arms to her knees and she had slid back on the bed, her small breasts had bounced with every movement. "Don't laugh, Grandpa," she had pouted, her full bottom lip shining with his saliva from their kisses. He had shaken his head and meant to assure her, no of course, he wouldn't ever laugh. How could he laugh when his gorgeous granddaughter was about to show him something that the depraved, lecherous old man inside him could hardly wait to see.

He told himself that he'd study it and he'd make her cum like that again and again.

Ed's body had been shaking with want as Reese moved the pillow to the corner of the bed and he had watched as she knelt on it with her thighs open wide. She had looked him in the eye as she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding on the pillow, rubbing her sweet, thudding clitoris on the pillow. She had already been breathless and Ed had moved off the bed, unable to stop himself.

He had stalked her. Ed had walked around to stand behind her with his eyes riveted on her slender hips, studying the movements of her bottom as he watched her drenched pussy rubbing against the pillow. The little, blonde girl needed a big dick inside of her while she did that, cumming below, cumming on his cock, cumming like the sweet, little angel she was, so innocent and adoring and so in need of her grandpa's hard dick.

Ed had hovered behind her and watched. He remembered saying, "that's beautiful, oh god, that's beautiful honey. Grandpa loves watching you," he had panted. He had been stroking himself as he watched. There had been no stopping himself, he was a dripping, wet mess, palpitating in his own hand as he took in the sight of her. There had been a little wet spot on the pillow case already and Reese was picking up the pace as she moaned and shivered.

Ed had fucked her so hard. He couldn't stop himself, all the while he had felt her hips grinding below him. Drenched and white hot inside, her angel pussy wrapped his cock in her satin. His thrusts were loud and wet and he pounded her into the bed and imagined watching her when she had been alone in her bedroom and how the savage beast inside would have taken her no matter what the price.

He'd cum buckets inside her. Ed had pulled out halfway through and spewed all over her backside and then pushed all the way to the bottom of her as his pulsing dick continued to spurt. Reese had squeezed him there, her own little chain reaction of sobs and pulses as she came hard, her hips melded to his pelvis as she had exploded with him.

Ed had every second of her memorized and as he walked back to the motor home, he had that filed away as maybe the second most exquisite moment of her. Something to keep locked away and stroke himself to on a cold and lonely winter evening.

The Accord was back and pulled up behind the motorhome which meant she was back. Ed smiled as he set his fishing gear down near the grill. He hadn't caught anything, he'd been much too high to concentrate on anything more than the sky and the scent in the air and wondering if he could just smell her everywhere now.

He paused outside the door and heard a long, contented sigh. If Reese was playing with herself in there, Ed bit his bottom lip and told himself to have a little self-control but he wanted to rip the door off its hinges.

They were locked in a naked embrace. There were two pairs of long, bare legs with four feet dangling off the edge of Ed's bed. Reese was on top and Ed slapped a hand over his mouth, afraid of what sound might come out as he watched. It might scare the girls.

The other girl was dark-skinned, the color of strong coffee and cream and her pitch black hair lay in a thicket of ringlets on his white pillowcase. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and her voluptuous lips were dark pink and full and looked as if they'd been bitten.

"Fuck," he whispered, not meaning to make a sound, he wanted them to continue uninhibited.

Reese heard him. She watched him with a mischievous look in her eye, over her shoulder, her hair snaking down her back in blonde tendrils, her blue eyes were full of heat and desire. "Do you like the view?" she cooed and pushed her bottom back.

The girls were rubbing against each other, grinding hips, brown and tan and both of them wet. The slippery sounds of their lower lips coming together and peeling apart made the blood rush to Ed's cock. It was a symphony of sighs and juicy lips and his heart was the bass drum keeping time.