All Comments on 'Grandpa's Summer Visit'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
perihelionperihelionabout 12 years ago
Old Friend

I enjoyed your story immensely. I always look forward to your new entries. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sweet story

Lucky guy. I had an uncle who I always suspected was at the very least bi by the way he would look at me while swimming in his pool, and even though nothing ever happened, I wished it had. I think he probably thought I was too young, but I would have loved to have had him take me under his wing like Grandpa in this story.

Horing1Horing1over 9 years ago
Thanks to the writer

Very arousing description of the penesis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uncle

My moms brother was similar to your grandpa...after a car accident he was left slightly disabled and unable to get an erection ( happily for both of us, I changed all that ), being single he lived alone 5 miles from us and I began to visit on a regular basis to 'help' him...... Uncle Bill had no idea I was an experienced Cocksucker by the time I was 17 and was also a closet crossdresser...

It was on one of my visits, he came into the bathroom as I was sitting on the toilet, my panties round my ankles and my black stockings clearly visible....I don't know who was more shocked, me or him!!.....he mumbled an apology and retreated to the

living room and I followed soon after , shamefaced!!.....the ensuing conversation was embarrassing to say the least and I found myself getting the urge to show myself to this lovely man......he asked if. Was gay...or bi?.....I managed to splutter bi and he just smiled and nodded...then asked about the lingerie?...I told him it was my piano tutor who got me into it... And yes we had sex ( before he asked ).... He said I looked so sexy in my stockings and didn't mind if I wanted to dress up in his house

I was overjoyed at his reaction and immediately removed my jeans so he could look at me... ( my cock was rock hard in my sheer black panties )

Bill asked if he could touch me and I nearly fainted when his big hand stroked me, but the best thing was , I could see he too was getting erect......in no time at all I was on my knees sucking his 7 inch cock and swallowing his huge load...we were gay lovers til he passed away 5 years ago..I miss him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uncle Dave

Uncle Dave was a closet gay for many years, but it wasn't til I told him I knew about him that he became more relaxed about it ( I had seen him with another man , going into a sleazy porn cinema one Friday afternoon when I had 'bunked' off school... ) After waiting a good 15 minutes I had gone in myself and slipped into the back of the cinema... All around were guys 'entertaining ' each other, including Dave and his 'friend' .... I resisted the advances of several men as I watched Dave sucking this man , and left just after he had cum in Daves mouth....

Fast forward to Xmas , all the family were at our house and some stayed over - Dave was in the Attic with me and at about 1am staggered in drunk , stripped naked and collapsed face up onto the bed opposite mine.. When I was sure he was out, I slipped out of bed and knelt next to his admiring his long thick , flaccid cock

I have to point out that I was 17 and bisexual myself( having had sex with 3 older men up to that point )

Dave stirred and groaned in his sleep ( I imagine he was having an erotic dream , because his cock had hardened up )

Seizing my opportunity, I leaned over and licked the wet head!!, getting another groan from him in the process..

Gently I took it all in my mouth and sucked it, getting more and more turned on myself ... Dave thrust his hips up as I did this , then out of the blue whispered

" Lovely... Don't stop"

Realising he was awake I sucked harder , his hand resting on my bobbing head until with a gasp he came in my mouth....

Reaching out, he pulled me onto his bed and returned the favour, long and slow...

After the sex , we whispered to each other and promised to do it again

Dave came out to the family 6 months later - and thanked me personally for helping him come to terms with himself ( he didn't 'out' me either )

We had many more meetings and he even fucked me several times, much to my delight

Me...I stayed in the closet !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grandad and his friend

My grandad, was always old... At least it seemed that way to me when I was growing up.. When grandma died after a long illness we went to visit him more often .. It was on one of these trips he started fucking me ( I was 17 at the time, and he had rightly guessed I was gay ) .. The sex was glorious but had to be secret ( usually when my parents were out )

A few months after we started grandad suffered a heart attack , so we couldn't indulge... Dad suggested I go and visit him on my own for a weekend , so I agreed wanting to see him ( I wonder now if my dad knew we had been having sex ? )

I arrived at 10 am on Saturday morning and he had a visitor ( his old friend Jude who he used to work with )

" ahhh my favourite grandson " he beamed from his armchair " you know Jude "

I shook Jude's hand and hugged grandad... After a long catch up we left grandad sitting watching tv as we made lunch

Jude was a handsome man in his 60s and we chatted in the kitchen as we worked...

" I know how close you two are " he said smiling " me and him were that close too before Mary died"

So grandad had told him about us !!....partly I was shocked and partly intrigued

Gathering my courage I asked him

" We're you the top or bottom Jude?"

"We were both versatile Brandon - how about you?" he replied

" I'm always bottom " I answered truthfully

Moving closer he stroked my bottom , whispering " Tony won't mind"

I was torn , his touch was lovely but I didn't want to upset grandad by messing about with Jake.... My mind was made up as soon as I felt the front of his trousers... Wow, he was enormous!!

" nine inches " he smiled " all for you if you want it ?"

Lunch was forgotten as I unzipped him to get at it.. It was beautiful with a big shiny head.. In no time I was down sucking on it

"That's my boy " grandad chuckled from the doorway as Jake moaned to a thunderous orgasm , filling my mouth with thick cum !!

That wasn't the last time Jake and I got together.. And yes he eventually fucked me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish

I want t to have this with m gramps .But he has passed on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grandad

This reminded me of visits I’d have with my grandad. I was a teenager and I would visit him in the evening. My grandma had passed away so he was a little lonely. He would put on some porn for me to watch after I’d told him I had recently discovered the joys of porn. He seemed to sense that I had a preference for gay porn so he would tell me of his time in the army during the war. Being away in a foreign land all these young men together with no or limited access to relieve their sexual urges. He told me stories of young men engaging in sex acts together in the absence of any women. I couldn’t hide my arousal at these stories and eventually I would openly masturbate in front of grandad. This became a regular feature on my visits and I would undress and masturbate so he could watch. Happy days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Grandpa is really hot. I loved the line where Mon says her Dad looked drained. He certainly was. When I was a kid I liked Grandpa cock. I use to go to a wooded area near my house where old guys hung out to duck their cocks. Never sucked my actual grandpas though.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69almost 2 years ago

Je n'aie hélas pas sucé mon grand-père ! maîs le 1er homme quî ma appris à jouer avec sa queue et surtout à sucer et traire sa semence sans Gâcher une goutte avait 74 années moi j'étais ados nôtre relation à durée plusieurs années ils m'a présenté à ses nombreux amis tous très âgés !!!! J'ai maintenant 33 ans et bien que marîé je continue de sucer des bîtes et tous mes amîs ont plus de 60 , 70 ans et plus !!!! Je me sent si salope JM ça !!!!! Les hommes jeunes ne m'intéresse m'exite pas !!!!! Certains m'ont dit que les mecs by comme moi etait plus vicieux que les Gay !?! Je ne remercierais jamais assez mon viel inîtiateur grace a lui la vie est une éternel jouissance !!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous