Grandson is Nanna's Healthcare Aide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I pushed down her panties. I stared at her brown, trimmed pussy, and turned her to stare at her naked ass. She was naked. My mother was naked and I was naked with my mother.

I put a gentle hand to my mother's shoulder. She moved to her knees. Then, she took my erect cock in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Not wanting to cum in her mouth, yet, I allowed her to stroke me and suck me.

Then, I pushed her back on the cushions that I had placed on the floor and covered with a towel. I mounted my mother. She reached down between her legs to part her pussy lips with my erect cock.

I made love to my mother while my grandmother watched. Then, I fucked her right there on the sofa cushioned floor. After I fucked her, I masturbated her. Then, I ate her pussy. I ate my mother's cunt.

I made love to her again. Then, I fucked her again. I fucked my mother. I finally had sex with my mother in the way that I had sex with my grandmother.

Finally, after giving my mother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock, she stroked me. She sucked me. My mother blew me. In the way that I've ejaculated loads of cum in my grandmother's mouth, I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth and she swallowed.

F F F

Now, not only did I have sex with my grandmother, I had sex with her daughter, too. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with my grandmother, I couldn't believe that I had sex with my mother, too. Never thinking that I'd ever be having sex with my elderly grandmother, I never thought that I'd ever have sex with my MILF of a mother, too.

Then, surprising me, my mother told her sister, Kathy, that I not only had sex with my grandmother, her mother, but also that I had sex with my mother, her sister, too. Surprising me with my aunt horny and sexually frustrated, she wanted to get in on the sexual action, too. The next day, instead of my mother opening the front door with her key, her sister opened the front door with her key.

"My sister told me that you're having sex with her and with my mother," said my Aunt Kathy. "I want you to have sex with me, too. I've always been sexually attracted to you, Michael."

I watched my aunt remove her blouse and toss it on the sofa. Then, she unbuttoned her short skirt and tossed it on the sofa, too. Finally, she removed her bra and panties. In the way that my grandmother and mother stood before me naked, my aunt stood before me naked, too.

As I did with my mother, I did with my aunt. I placed two sofa cushions on the floor, then I covered them with a bath towel. I had sex with my aunt in the way that I had sex with my mother.

Now, every day, when I wasn't having sex with my grandmother, I had sex with my mother. When I wasn't having sex with my grandmother and/or with my mother, I had sex with my aunt. Whether having sex with my grandmother, mother, or my aunt, every day, I had sex with someone. This, by far, was the best job that I ever had.

THE END