Granny and the Homeless Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wandered to how it would feel if it were his fingers. Would I have to teach the sweet young thing how to finger a woman, how to eat pussy, how to make love? During our lessons his dick would be sliding in and out of me, again and again and again as he kissed me with those soft, innocent, urgent lips. Within ten minutes of these feverish thoughts I was having my first orgasm in over a decade. It'd been sixteen years since my marriage had fizzled out and even before that the sex had dwindled to a nothingness that drained me of any desire at all. I lost even the desire to be desired. But that wasn't me. Not any longer. I wasn't that sexless, wrinkly sack of bones. I lied on my bed with my juice-soaked tights down by my ankles and let my fingers tease my quivering post-orgasmic pussy, playing with my warm cum and panting at the exertion. I was alive.

I remembered the boy. I was going to see if he was okay, wasn't I? I gathered my thoughts and pulled up my tights. I straightened my skew-whiff teeshirt and skirt then went to find him. On the stairs I paused to smell my slimy fingers, the scent was upon them. I smeared my pussy perfume behind each ear. Just in case, you never know. Jetski was subdued when I found him digging a flowerbed in the garden but I made sure he knew nothing was wrong between us and things returned to a kind of normal. We joked in our easy, casual way but I could tell he was spooked. In the evening, as I lay on the couch watching soaps, and he sat on the floor listening to me explain who the characters were, he still looked a little freaked and sad. I stretched out my leg and playfully nudged him with my foot. He ignored my gentle jab so I tickled his ear with my nylon toes. He still wouldn't play so I wriggled down and reached out with my leg until I could rub my pantyhosed sole gently on his nose. I could feel he was secretly inhaling my pong but he was still stony-faced. I held it there until he finally laughed and grabbed it and tickled me. He caressed my feet for a while then looked up with his husky puppy eyes.

"I'm suh-sorry," he said.

"You did nothing wrong."

"But..."

"I just... all I meant was... was that it's a very erotic place to kiss a woman."

"I don't know what that means," he said after thinking it over.

"Erm, like... a very sexy place to kiss."

"Oh," he looked downcast, "I really didn't mean to be creepy."

"Not creepy, you weren't creepy at all. Look, come up here will you? If I get down there with you, I won't be able to get back up again!"

I hooked my legs under my butt to make room for him, he smiled that shy, devastating smile as he sat next to me.

"So what would you say if I asked to kiss you again?" Jetski said, looking unsure of himself.

I tried to hold back my grin and replied, "Is that something you're likely to ask?"

He shuffled closer. I felt like cheering him on:

'Go Jetski! Go on. You can do it!'

His voice was so quiet, "Can I?"

"I'd like that very much," I said just a moment before he was upon me and his lips once again touched mine.

I melted into the couch and he leaned over me as we kissed. He raised his hand and touched my face, just as he'd done the first time, and the action touched my heart. He crushed against me, our lips meeting in brief, exquisite pressures. Again, our mouths seemed afraid to separate and so our touching noses gave faint exhalations that mingled in the minute space between us. After just a few minutes that stretched, relativity-wise, into an ecstatic ever-lasting epoch I had a pang of conscience growing inside me, an insecurity that hobbled my enjoyment. I took one last minute to revel in the rampant emotions that were stampeding through me like a team of wild ponies then I forced my lips to break free of his.

"Jet? You know, you know you don't have to."

"I du-du-du-don't have to?"

"I mean... What do I mean? If you, um, want a place to stay, somewhere warm and safe. You can... you don't have to pretend to want to kiss me."

"I'm not pretending."

I snorted a laugh, "But I'm so much older than you!"

Jetski sulked. I think he thought he'd done something wrong.

"Why would you be interested in a woman my age?"

He looked at me with confusion written across those darling features. God, I wanted to abandon my principles and pounce on him. So what if it was pity!? I could live with that, couldn't I?

"I wish," he said, "I was better with words, then I could tell you..."

I picked some fluff off my nylon thigh, "Use your own words."

His voice was unsure and soft, "I, er, I've never been as happy as this time I've spent with you. You make me feel... wanted."

I watched him consider for a second then he continued, "When I went to the store the other day, I came back and you said you'd missed me. No one's ever missed me before. I wanted to hold you in my arms so tight. I dreamed about doing that, having you in my arms... and other stuff. I think about you all the time. You're so pretty. And clever. And stylish. And you're so kind to me. And... and there's the other thing."

This threw me, "What other thing?"

"I cuh-can't, I du-du-du..."

"Please? Jet?"

He took a long, calming breath; I'd noticed he did this when he was stuck in a stammer. I reached out and touched his arm encouragingly.

"When I kiss you," he whispered, "When we kiss... my dick gets so hard it aches."

"Oh..."

I'd been hoping but I hadn't been expecting such a confession of sincerity. I kissed him and this time there was a hard and unfragile sexual throb to the kiss; this was no timid exploration, no hesitant and subtle affection, this kiss was going somewhere. I reached out and my hand found his bulge barely restrained by the sweatpants. I felt him gasp into my mouth as my fingers examined the length and breadth of him. I was not disappointed. My fingers pressed to assess his hardness, it was as unresisting as a metal pole. We took a breath and I gave him a coy, faux-shy smile.

"You don't mind me touching you?" I asked.

Slowly, he shook his head. I rubbed my palm along the solid tubular shape that protruded down his thigh.

"Can I touch you?" Jetski asked, "I want to touch you."

"Of course you can," I said and sat back, offering him a free target and curious as to where he was going to want to touch.

I grinned as, in the twinkling of an eye, his hand was up my skirt and fondling my pantyhose. We kissed and molested each other on the couch and I was transformed into an honourary horn-dog teenager; he groped my thighs and fondled my butt-cheeks before craftily moving his hand around to my inner-thighs while I maintained a constant stroking motion on his swollen manhood. Our lips never ceasing to mash together in a frenzy of slurps. We arranged ourselves so that I could open my legs enough to allow him to cruise his searching fingertips up to my hot, damp crotch. It was my turn to gasp into his warm mouth as I finally felt the invading touch on my private, previously inviolate, vagina. I sought to repay his determination and my fingers encased the shaft of his thick cock through the material of the sweatpants and I happily tugged away on him as we snogged and writhed. Each time I felt a new wave of orgasmic wonder flood through me, my grip tightened.

"Stop," he puffed," I'm gunna... you're gunna make me..."

I pushed him off me and he stood, looking down at his tented joggy-bottoms. I sat upright to catch my breath. I swept my damp hair out of my face and also looked at his monstrously sized erection. Maybe monstrous is exaggerating a little but it had been an age since I had a chance to play with one and I was getting a bit carried away. It was mine. All mine.

"You're absolutely right," I agreed with the wheezing lad, "We shouldn't make a mess of my daughter's clothes. Take the pants off."

He looked shaky and stunned. I wriggled forwards to the edge of the couch. I looked up at him, smirking, then carefully eased the elasticated waistband out and over his horizontal cock. I pushed them down to his ankles and helped him step out. I admired his nude physique. I just sat, viewing, mesmerised, taking it all in like he was a bewitching work of art. Embarrassed by my unflinching stare, he tried to cover up with both his hands. I slapped them maternally and the naughty boy moved them out of the way.

My nose twitched at the raw, exposed scent of him and I inhaled deeply as his whang waggled in front of my face. It seemed like a lifetime had passed since I had smelled this musky, dark masculinity. Instinctively, I reached out and ran my fingers along his thick meat and grinned as he exclaimed his surprise and pleasure. I was barely in control of my thoughts. I gulped, my mouth appeared to drooling. His prick twitched in my palm.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Jetski let out a vocal relief that encouraged me to twist my grip and toy with the throbbing, sensitive tip of his substantial cock.

I smirked as he whimpered to my teasing touches. I swear my fingers could feel his pulse of pumping blood that enlarged his prick even further. Unable to resist any longer, I leaned forward and licked the fat, purple head. His whole body trembled. There was a bead of pearly moisture at the tip so I slurped that up greedily. I too was as tense as the boy as I returned my lips to his cockhead and began to stroke him rhythmically. I spent several joyous minutes kissing and licking and wanking his unwashed, salty cock and I savoured both his dirty taste and his moans of disbelieving pleasure.

"I never dreamed..." Jetski said, "I mean, I did dream but I never hoped..."

Between licks I asked what else he had been dreaming about and, emboldened, Jet shuffled closer and pushed his dick firmly against my mouth. I let go of the shaft and opened my mouth wide and Jetski pushed. I sucked tight and hard. I raised my hand to touch his flat, furry stomach; his muscles were vibrating. I rubbed his belly and sucked on the filthy young man that was under my spell. It felt magnificently slutty. He stuttered my name and I looked up at him just as the first machine-gun bullets of spunk hit the roof of my mouth. I was shocked, I hadn't been quite ready for the huge globs of spunk that quickly filled my mouth.

I had to pull him out so I could swallow. Just as the curved fleshy helmet left my lips, more sperm fountained out on to my face and over my hair. I swallowed my mouthful and resumed my sucking of his cum-pumping prick. I'd never known a man ejaculate so much. I had another two mouthfuls of his warm creamy cum before the strong spurts eventually slowed. His warm gloop slowly dribbled out of the sides of my mouth and down my chin to my neck. His eyes were closed. I held him in my mouth, savouring his gorgeous goo and watching his chest rise and fall. My tongue started to tease his iron-hard bulb and he looked down at me. His face immediately wore a mask of horror at the gooey carnage he'd wreaked upon me. He looked so sorrowfully apologetic that I had to show him everything was okay. I didn't want him running away again. I slid my mouth off his still raging hard-on and I curled my fingers around the hot, slimy shaft. I smiled up at the horrified young sperm donor and rubbed his cummy cockhead all over my glazed face, feeling the pull of stringy spunk moving on my skin as I helped him own me, possess me. I was relieved when I saw him smile. God, that smile I could die for.

I gave him a few more loving kisses and sucks before I released him to stagger back. I touched my cum-coated face and hair, examining the spunk cooling on my fingers. I sighed, happily. I let him watch me slide my sperm-smeared palms slowly down my nylon thighs then I held out my hands to him and asked him to help me up. My legs were very unsteady. He took the opportunity to slide his naughty fingers up my skirt and grope my bumcheeks.

"I think we should go to bed," I said and the eager boy nodded.

Upstairs I briefly detoured into the the bathroom to wash teenage sperm off my face and out of my hair. I emerged rubbing my face in a towel to find Jetski hovering on the landing like a schoolboy waiting outside the Principal's office. I gave him a encouraging grin and lead him by the hand into the bedroom. I crossed the room to shut out the sunset light with my curtains.

"Are you okay?" I asked the silent boy.

He nodded vigorously then quickly joined me to strip off my clothes. I ogled his naked reality as he helped me wriggle out of my tight teeshirt. His cobalt irises lit up when my large pendulous breasts hung free. I cupped them in my hands, teasing my nipples with my thumbs, feeling them stiffen with arousal and revelled in his rapt attention.

"Can you get the zipper on my skirt?"

He fumbled and giggled at his fumbling but eventually helped me step out of my skirt so I was wearing only my spunk-stained spotty pantyhose. His clammy palms glided all over my ass and thighs and then he kissed me as his hand cosseted my nylon-hidden vagina. I wrapped my arms around him as he gently explored my sloppy pussy thorough the reinforced gusset. My tongue slipped into his mouth as the room echoed to the music of our mutual whimpers and wet slurping smooches. I released him and reclined on the bed. I lifted up my bum and peeled off my sodden tights. Jetski opened the curtains enough to illuminate me in a chink of vivid white-yellow light

"Don't..." I whined, "I'm embarrassed."

"Why? I want to see everything."

I was about to batter away his ever-present enthusiasm but he leaped on to the bed and was on top of me and we were laughing and kissing as our bare flesh tingled together. After a delicious few minutes of nude caressing, Jetski's face betrayed an insecurity.

"I don't know what to do," he admitted.

My thighs were apart, his fully erect cock lay heavily on my pussylips. One shove and our mingling would be complete. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to me but he was obviously in a bit of a daze. I couldn't blame him, I was in one too. I clamped my hands behind his neck and we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Just... slide it up me and screw," I said softly.

Jetski wriggled up on to his knees and stared down at me, his electric blue eyes rivetted to my exposed crimson slit framed by grey pubes. He slowly slid just one solitary finger up between my pussylips and I cried out with a tormented agony. I could've slapped the cunt-teasing bastard but I could see there was a concentration on his face as he gripped his thick meaty dick and carefully placed the heavy head on my lips. He was taking forever, my nerves were on a razor's edge.

"Push it in!" I gasped.

He leaned forward and for the first time in many a moon I felt what it was like to be split open by a man, to have a man so turned on my body that his hard dick needs to break me open and enter me, invade me, penetrate me. Jetski propped himself over me and began to screw, circling his hips and I was lost, utterly, in the pleasures of being fucked. I'd forgotten just how amazing it felt. I pulled him down to me and crushed my lips to his. He ground his cock deeper in me. Every action, however slight, caused my entire body to shiver with a dynamic exhilaration. For about twenty minutes we indulged in a fine, leisurely, sensual screw but an escalating desire within me was begging to abandon the soft, tender stuff and get down to it. I needed, deep down in my soul, to get my brains fucked out.

"Harder," I told him.

Jetski paused and looked down our bodies to his groin.

"I duh-duh-don't know if I can make it any harder," he said.

I smiled at the darling innocence.

"Faster," I corrected, "Fuck me harder."

Jetski immediately began a new rhythm of motions, still circular but no longer cautious probings. He screwed his cock in deep and pulled it almost out, again and again, gathering speed.

"Yes, honey," I encouraged hoarsely.

He propped himself up on his arms again to get a better angle of attack and then went to work on me with all his youthful energy and intensity. I was having trouble catching my breath. My bumcheeks were wet from my juices soaking into the sheets. My skin was both on fire and floating in a tropical sea. My hair was in my eyes and in my mouth. Something was holding me back though; the accumulated years of being a frigid, cobweb-strewn Miss Haversham, locked away in a disintegrating prison of my own making, was curtailing my approaching orgasm.

'Let go, be free, this is yours, you deserve this.'

I did deserve this. I released my Self from my shackles and cried out in utter wild joy as Jetski hammered me to the bed. My climax arrived with a clamouring animal cry. Every muscle in my anatomy tensed but in particular my pussy-walls trapped and squeezed Jetski's pistoning cock in an inescapable grip until he had to cease his frenetic fucking and just hold on to my writhing, dancing, wriggling wet body. I clasped him close as wave after wave of breath-taking bliss emanated from me like a halo. I glowed translucent. I gritted my teeth and exhaled like a banshee as my climax peaked, my gushing pussy soaking us both.

*******

I felt my toes unclench. I realised that weird rasping sound was my own panting lungs. I felt my internal grip of his dick weaken. My strained muscles sagged. I became aware of the puddle of sodden bedsheets under me. I opened my eyes. His beautiful face looked a little scared at the physical majesty of my orgasm. I must've seemed like a rabid wildcat to my inexperienced lover. My pussy clenched involuntarily and I watched his reaction as a series of tiny ripples grabbed his dick and let him go, again and again, my pulsing pussy masturbating him.

I wiped the sweat-soaked hair from my eyes and fanned my face. I must look an absolute state, I thought, but my young man, with the blood still roaring through his iron-heavy cock buried inside me, gazed at me adoringly. I relaxed and took some deep breaths. I watched him watching my boobs as they rose and fell. I touched his face, he touched mine. His fingers played gently on my lips.

There was only one thing I could think of to say:

"Again."