All Comments on 'Granny Mistress Ch. 02 - Merrilyn'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaover 4 years agoAuthor
How to find my Patreon

Click on my username, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Patreon page.

Thank you.

(Some terms had to be edited out, original form published on my account)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Would eat ether one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the storie would like more thanks

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

Yummy, Double His Shit and Piss Pleasure!

Hallo DixitDomina!

A beautifully written hot and sexy story about Olena a Dominant Female and her toilet slave!... Olena and Merrilyn are just so thoughtful making sure toilet-mouth, doesn't go hungry or thirsty, now isn't that yummy!

And thanks for the warning and yes I am offended but not the way you'd think, the only thing offending my sensibilities... is that your male character (toilet-mouth.) isn't strapped down and being whipped until he is begging to give Olena and Merrilyn oral pleasure as well as consuming all of their shit, piss and anything else that's normally flushed down a toilet!... No it just seems to me like he's enjoying his degradation way too much,,, yes!

I can fucking guarantee you he wouldn't be having all of that fun, if I were the one incharge.. :-)

Thank-You, 5-Stars!

Gay Kat..

DixitDominaDixitDominaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Lol @Gay Kat. Thanks for the rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES