Granny's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, but I do love how a man gets aroused when I offer him my fanny, how his eyes widen and he licks his tongue. I have learned that most men will do almost anything for me in this situation. If I grab the back of his head and push his face into me, oh how willing he will become. The effect is greater with young men, who in general have poorer pleasure-giving skills. But what they lack in skill they make up for in enthusiasm. Older men have often learned a few tricks and a little patience along the way.

Gertrude suggested I squat on the bed with my arse in the air. The priest went straight for my arsehole, which unfortunately I hadn't thoroughly washed since performing my morning evacuation. Gertrude and I would always have done this for each other. But it seemed to arouse him even further. Gertrude pushed his head into me. I could feel his nose and his tongue pressed against me. How could he even breathe? I was resisting the urge to laugh.

Once again I sucked him to a climax. This time it was in the full brightness of morning sunlight, unrushed and in full control. I kept going through his orgasm without stopping, sucking and drinking his juice. Gertrude and I gently masturbated each other to finish off, kneading and folding each other with our hands, kissing and exchanging tender words of love and endearment. The priest watched in admiration.

When we had dressed and were packed up and ready to leave, we walked out to the ruins and stood in contemplative prayer to give thanks to the Lord. Father Antonio led us, in his beautiful Spanish accent.

We said a full rosary followed by a dedication:

"Oh sweet virgin Mary, oh sacred heart of Jesus, we give thanks for the sacred blessings you have bestowed upon us."

As the soft morning rain swept across the majestic Shannon river and fell upon us in the old temple of Saint Ciarån, I felt the presence of the Lord descend upon me and his sacred member penetrate my womb. It was time to dedicate my life to God.

And that's a story for another day.

............................

I turned myself away from Mikey and hiked up my skirts. I knew the sight of my arse would be enough to arouse him, as it had for so many other men. Mikey had been easy to seduce. He was perfect for me, early twenties, shy. I had dressed for him in my silk blouse with no bra, to see if the sharp outline of my nipple - hard after pinching - would interest him. Not all young men are attracted to me, so it's a matter of fishing until I catch one. After his eyes widened like saucers at the sight of me, it was easy to reel him in. Ask him about himself. Would he be so kind as to move a little furniture for me? Compliment his body.

After he licked my ass I asked him to penetrate me. The joy I felt from the filling of my old fanny with his rock-hard young phallus is almost indescribable. Soon he would cum for me and his sweet hot juice would salve my dry old pussy once again.

Glory be to God. How good to be alive!