Granny's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Murphy leaned forward and took the appendage in his mouth. I watched him appear to suck on it enthusiastically while Denis sighed, closed his eyes, and began to run his fingers through the priest's white hair.

Meanwhile, my Auntie is leaning back across the bed with her legs wide open. Sr Gertrude's mouth is busy licking her. There are guzzling and lapping sounds on both sides of me. I am busy weaving the thurible and thinking of playing with the delicious wetness I feel between my own legs. The room is filled with incense smoke.

A gagging sound comes from the priest and I look as Denis withdraws. Of course I knew that men grew erect from stimulation but I wasn't prepared for the change. Uncle Denis caught my look, as the priest reached out again to fondle my Uncle's testicles and take his enormous organ back into his mouth again. Then he pushed Denis back and his erection stood strong and proud, like the old oak tree in the field near the river. With all my being I wanted to touch it and I reached out, but Uncle looked and shook his head. I was of course disappointed but still delighted to look at it.

"Let us move to the congressional stage", said the priest. Sr Gertrude directed my Auntie onto all fours on the bed and she brought her head to the pillow and raised her rump into the air. Her belly and tits sagged beneath her to meet the bed but she had a really good shape to her and she looked eager. Her buttocks opened and I saw ass and her wet pussy lips protruding. The priest came forward and brought two fingers to her fanny. He scooped his fingers backwards and brought his fingers to his mouth, tasting her essence. Then he opened his Holy Water bottle, tipped a little into the palm of his hand and brought it to my Aunt's fanny, caressing her as he incanted "Holy Mary, mother of God, bring joy to this Holy Union". With his other hand he reached out to Uncle's, now enormous, erection, and pumped it a few times. He tipped more holy water to his hand and repeated his call to Holy Mary to extend her blessings on the couple. Then he brought Uncle's prick to the mouth of Auntie's fanny, rubbed it around her lips slowly a few times, and pronounced, "let us begin".

Gertrude and the priest directed me to bring my chair to where I could see. They were barely arm's length from me. I watched as he glided effortlessly into her. She lay forward stretched out, legs open, surrendered to him inside her. I saw her humping back into him, in time with his strokes.

The priest was standing on the other side shaking holy water over their naked skin, shouting Latin verse, his erection clearly visible through the fabric of his fine robes. Gertrude's full formal habit left little room for access but I could see her massaging her nipple through the layers of fabric. She had taken off the veil and her face looked hot and sweaty.

My resistance crumbled and I stuck two fingers inside myself and pinched my clitoris hard. Uncle Denis and Aunt Julia were grunting in time with each other. "Oh, oh, oh" wailed Julia. "Nnngggg" uttered Denis. He slammed into her hard and I was amazed that not only did she not seem to mind it, it appeared she liked it. She pushed back to meet him.

Slap, slap, slap. I watched his scrotum tighten beneath him. Oh how I wanted to touch it and feel it in my hands!

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh God yes", shouted Denis. Julia screamed. Denis gave five deep pumps then held himself inside her. His face was one of severe pain, or was it ecstasy? Then he keeled over beside her on the bed. They turned to each other and kissed deeply.

Sister Julia reached into Father Murphy' robes and drew out his member. It glistened in the candle light. He stood over them both as she stroked him. We all looked on keenly as he ejaculated over my Aunt and Uncle, spattering them with his semen. It came in about spurts. It was curious how little of it there was really. They smiled in what looked like gratitude. A drop fell on my knee and I scooped it with my finger tip and sniffed it cautiously. It smelled bitter. I dabbed it on my lips, feeling its thick viscosity. Auntie and Uncle were rubbing the priest's ejaculate into each other's legs and torsos, kissing and staring at each other like love birds.

The priest and the nun were slumped in their chairs, spent. I swallowed the priest's sperm and it tasted of apples and pork. Some people will tell you of their first cigarette, their first kiss or their first taste of alcohol. For me, it was on the first taste of semen that I knew my childhood had ended and a life of endless possibility stretched out before me.

.....................................................

Life on the farm changed after that. Auntie's and Uncle's sex life was revived with full force following on from Father Murphy's blessing. They fucked each other freely and frequently. They allowed that I could watch as they frollicked, but I was not allowed to touch or participate. When in their bedroom, I generally left them to their privacy, but they often took it to the kitchen or to the haybarn, which Auntie liked. They set up a cosy corner with blankets and sheets and shaped the hay to suit their bodies.

Uncle loved to come behind her in the kitchen and massage her arse. He would wink at me and she would smile, then bend over the table and wiggle her bum at him. Sometimes she would pass him in the farmyard, reach into the front of his trousers and give him a few tugs. Then she'd kiss him, giggle, and move on. I used to study her face in the dim light of the hayshed during their longer passionate sessions, when she straddled him from the top and rode him slowly for a long time, their eyes closed, their moans synchronised together.

In her later years, after Uncle Denis died, Aunt Julia often reminisced about that golden period of their marriage, about how open and free she felt, and how in love they were. It was like a "second honeymoon". I felt privileged to have witnessed it all, and grateful for the beautiful example they modelled for me.

Jimmy Brophy, a local man who helped out a few days per week, would wander in and out through these scenes, fairly nonplussed about it all.

"Ah, miss Molly, isn't it a wonderful sight all the same?" he would sometimes say. "To see your Aunt and Uncle enjoy themselves as God intended." On a few occasions, as we paused to watch the happy couple wrapped up in each other, grunting and panting, Jimmy would pull out his fat rubbery tool to masturbate. We were under strict instruction not to touch each other in any way. Besides, Jimmy was happily married to Mary-Ann, and I wasn't at all attracted to him. Although he was always kind and friendly, with a fine figure and strong broad shoulders, he looked very rough and ragged. Apart from a quick Sunday morning shave before mass, I can't imagine he ever bathed with soap and water. So yes, I was a bit of a prude back then, stuck-up and snobby as a result of my convent boarding school education. As I gained experience with life and with men, I came to appreciate the honest, spontaneous masculinity of the likes of Jimmy.

Aunt Julia told me that Jimmy was relentless with poor Mary-Ann, his much older wife, and that "he was up on top of her night, noon, and morning" and she never had a break. They lived in a small thatched cottage down near the river about a half-mile away. They owned 15 acres of swampy rushes and they rented a small additional field from us where they raised calves and kept a few pigs. It may sound like a kind of idyllic pastoral lifestyle but trust me, this was poverty, and as I hope you know, that's not fun. The roof frequently leaked and life in the winter was tough. They were often cold and sometimes hungry.

Jimmy had married her when she was a 60 year-old childless widow, and Jimmy a healthy young man but with no prospects. There was a 35-year age gap. It was as much a financial arrangement to ensure their mutual survival as anything else: unusual but not unheard of at the time.

They had no children and were illiterate. So I would visit their place every week to sort through their letters for them and accompany Mary-Ann to town to withdraw her old-age pension. She was now into her seventies. The new licentiousness at our house seemed to have extended itself down the hill to their cottage, and Jimmy took it that the new codes of behaviour could also be adopted with me in their home.

So, on my first visit, Jimmy called out, "Mary-Ann, Molly is here!" Mary-Ann, who was feeding the hens, put down her bucket of feed and leaned over the cart. Jimmy gathered her voluminous tattered skirts and pulled them up around her waist - it looked as if she wore about 5 layers. Mary-Ann smiled a toothless grin from her old crone's face. She didn't look unhappy. Jimmy fucked her without ceremony for about 5 minutes. He came with a loud groan, pulled out slowly and wiped his knob on her skirts. I watched with curious disgust, but there was no denying the arousal I felt between my legs. They straightened themselves up and looked at me proudly, like they had performed a piece of theatre and expected applause. I gave two handclaps and they smiled with relief, and Mary-Ann turned to Jimmy with a loud kiss on the cheek.

The pleasure-giving was not as one-way as Aunt Julia had told me. On more than one occasion, I saw Mary-Anne in the comfortable kitchen armchair with Jimmy's trousered legs poking out underneath her skirts. Mary-Ann had her head back, pressing down with her hands on the back of Jimmy's head who was buried beneath her many layers of linen and wool. How he could breathe there, I don't know. And what must the smell have been like? But clearly she was enjoying herself, and when Jimmy withdrew his head and stood to greet me, it was obvious from the shape of his trousers that he too was having a good time.

Sometimes when I called I could hear them riding away noisily in the bedroom. I liked to watch them but often there was little to see under the mountain of blankets they kept on themselves. I could just about make out their shape. Jimmy would often ride her from behind as they lay side-by-side. I think they liked having me there in the room. They would both wave and smile when I entered and carry on, grunting like pigs. Only once did I see Mary-Ann take him from above, sliding up and down almost imperceptibly on him, with Jimmy's hands on her arse helping her movements. She was a tiny, skinny woman compared to him, but her old fanny seemed to have no problem accommodating him inside her.

Even just sitting at their meagre kitchen table, he would casually reach out to gently pinch her nipple through her clothes. She would grab the back of his head, extract one of her small empty tits and push it into his mouth, give him a few seconds, giggle, and then push him away. "You silly man," she would say. She would sometimes slap his arse playfully as he walked by, and there was no doubting the affection they held for each other.

They had no shame or embarrassment about themselves, and why should they, I say. They were poor and had little in the way of luxury or material comfort. He was young and virile, she was old and sterile, so they had no fear of the scourge of unwanted babies that afflicted so many women throughout the country. Why not take pleasure where they could find it? Now that I'm just a little older than Mary-Ann was then, I give thanks for the inspiration and example she set for me. So few women of our age allow ourselves the simple pleasure of a young man's hard fat organ buried deep inside us, and the wonderful pleasure of his hot cum. And it's so easy to find when you know how.

So, there was sex all around me but none for me, unfortunately. I lived for Sister Gertrude's visits. Her tongue and her fingers gave me immense pleasure. There was no part of my body I didn't offer to her, and when she came to stay we rarely left my bedroom. I loved her body. I loved how her clitoris hardened beneath by tongue and her opening moistened. I loved her wet slipperiness beneath by fingers as I slid inside her. I loved how she cradled me like a baby with her soft tit in my mouth as she brought me to climax with her fingers. I loved the heat of her body as we woke together.

But I was desperate for a cock. I had seen Jimmy's, Uncle Denis's and Father Murphy's. But I wanted to touch and play with one. Then out of the blue I received a letter from Sr Gertrude with a proposition.

My Dearest Darling Molly

I have good news!

A contingent of Spanish priests will be visiting the convent next month for a religious retreat. A certain Father Antonio shall be travelling to Clonmacnoise for solo spiritual contemplation. We are old 'friends'. I have arranged a small house for our private stay, near to his. You shall come too, but you must hide your identity from him.

Until we meet again, my love.

Gertrude

Clomacnoise is a beautiful old christian sacred site on the banks of the Shannon river. Our cold winter journey there took an entire morning and we spent the afternoon visiting the beautiful ruins in quiet prayer and devotion. After settling into our lodgings, Gertrude pointed out to me the house where the priest was to stay. She was calling to visit and I should come in an hour. I wasn't to speak.

When I entered the house was in darkness. "In here, Molly" came Gertrude's call. The bedroom was a sight to behold. A man lay spread-eagled on the bed, his hand and feet tied off to the bedposts. There was warm fire in the fireplace shedding a flickering orange light. Gertrude was sitting naked straddling the man's face, her arse pressed into his nose. Slobbery gurgling noises came from him as he was obviously licking her arse and her fanny. She wriggled around on top of him, occasionally lifting herself to allow him to breathe.

His genitals lay before me, bare and erect. "He's all yours" whispered Gertrude. She was pinching her nipples and clearly enjoying whatever Father Antonio was doing to her with his tongue.

I threw my coat to the floor, kicked off my shoes and jumped onto the bed, kneeling between the priest's legs. I gazed down to his mass of shiny black pubic hair then looked up to Gertrude. "Thank you so much," and I kissed her deeply in gratitude.

I lifted his cock off his body to feel the weight and the size of it. It was springy and almost rigid. I ran my nails lightly from the tip, all the way down the shaft to his scrotum. I pulled on his pubic hair and watched his sac stretch out from his body. He gave a little gasp.

I took in his smell, before I brought the head of his cock to my mouth. It felt so right, so good and so proper, to feel his manly flesh along the roof of my mouth. I eased it towards my throat, filling myself with its manly essence. He bucked beneath me and hit the back of my throat causing me to gag.

Gertrude lifted herself and slapped him loudly across the face. "What did I say? No pumping!". She winked at me with a grin.

I gazed in awe at his organ in the firelight and felt its majestic power and the rippling, veiny, muscular potency. "Glory be to Jesus," I declared and I wrapped my lips around him again. He moaned loudly as I dragged my tongue along its underside. In this way, I kissed and caressed and paused frequently to look and observe him, from his soft saggy sack, with its two hard testicles nestled inside, all the way to his shiny knob.

I could feel his frustration building, but I wasn't sure how to get him off. I was keen for another taste of sweet semen.

"I would like him to ejaculate, what do I do?" I pleaded to Gertrude.

She bent over, her fat tits drooping onto his belly and took his cock in her mouth. Then she changed her mind, came back up, and put her fingers in her mouth and sucked hard while moving her mouth up and down her fingers. "Can you do that, my darling?" It was the same as Father Murphy had done with Uncle Denis.

I soon knew why she had changed her mind. I took him in my mouth and had barely done more than a couple of sucks when he bucked his hips forcefully and a loud animal roar, muffled by Sr Gertrude's fanny, came howling from him. His legs tensed, his back arched.

Finally! Here it was!

His hot, sweet, masculine juice came forth. My mouth was too full and I pulled back to breathe, to savour the taste and to look at him. But another spurt came out and landed on my chest. I hadn't disrobed yet. He moaned so I dived back on to him to suck more. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed and nothing ever tasted so wonderful. It was a salty, sweet cream, with some tea-like bitterness. He started to moan in what seemed like pain, so I stopped and laid back.

Gertrude lifted herself off his face to kneel on the floor between my legs. She peeled off my damp underwear and I spread myself wide for her mouth. I was so excited that I came quickly, with one hand massaging her head and the other holding onto Father Antonio's softening organ.

Afterwards, Sr Gertrude released the priest from his bonds. I climbed back to kiss him for giving me his beautiful organ. Looking back now I realise how awful a blowjob it was. I was so insecure. I had grabbed him and poked him, and didn't keep a consistent rhythm for any time. I even stopped in the middle of his orgasm for goodness sake! But I felt immensely proud of myself. I had made him orgasm, with the feminine power of my own mouth and hands. Of course, having Sister Gertrude rub her arse and fanny up and down his face while it was going on may have helped!

He had a black beard going speckledy grey. It felt beautifully soft against my face and our kiss deepened. I stroked his hairy chest and lifted his hand to my breast. He squeezed me gently and I pulled back to remove my clothes. I saw his penis returning to full size and I just couldn't stop myself. I threw my leg over him and I knew I just had to feel it between my legs.

But he pushed me away. "No, no my dear, this is not for you," he said gently. Sr Gertrude was concerned. "You know that's a bad idea Molly. Don't let it near you. But, would you like to see it inside me?"

Of course I would. She had me lie down and she went on all fours over my head, so we were lying in opposing directions. I propped my head on a pillow to get close to her. She presented her silvery wrinkly old fanny to Antonio and I watched closely as he entered her. I stretched my wet tongue to her clitoris and licked her as he pumped her freely. His saggy balls started slapping the top of my head as he rode her, and I loved it!

I was so happy for her. I had never felt such love for her as I watched her arousal levels rise. By now we had made love together many times and I knew the signs of her approaching orgasm. As she came, she lowered herself on me and rubbed herself on my face as he continued to fuck her. He kept going for a few minutes, very vigorously and as he came inside her he was holding her and pulling her body very roughly, with great strength. He quickly rolled over on the bed and she collapsed on me. His cum oozed from her and sucked it into my mouth, mixed with her vaginal moistness.

Could life get any better than this?

The next morning, I allowed the priest to spend time licking me. Sr Gertrude explained he had a particular fondness for this practice and was especially turned on by my virginal status. I found it pleasurable enough and his beard between my buttocks as he licked my arsehole was tickly and quite pleasant. But the oral skills of a man are inferior to that of a woman. I am old now and have had many men and women lay their mouths between my legs and, while there are of course worthy and notable exceptions, the tongue of a woman is generally more pleasing. Is it that she knows, based on her own genitals, what works best? I think so. And I have heard many men say that its reciprocal is also true, that the pleasure of a man's blowjob for another man is similarly superior. I have found that oral pleasure from a woman is soft and delicate, but firm in all the right places. She isn't afraid. Men, they're usually either too scared they'll hurt me, or else they'll head directly for the clit and start hammering away like I'm a machine!