Grant & Sandy Pt. 04

Story Info
Afternoon in the pool, evening in the hot tub.
7.3k words
4.42
5.9k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drivers
Drivers
21 Followers

I leaned back in our hot-tub, a glass of bourbon in my hand, closed my eyes for a brief moment, and tried to remember another afternoon and evening in our backyard that I'd enjoyed more than today. I couldn't. Donovan and Dani were funny, smart, and genuine. I found myself connecting with them more quickly than I had with anyone in a very long time. Svend was friggin' Svend. His energy would bring a smile to anyone's face if he liked them, and he'd taken quickly to our new friends. It surely hadn't hurt that Sandy and Dani had been so playful, nor that they were so scantily clad. From what I could gather, the ladies had enjoyed the attention, and Svend had most certainly enjoyed Dani's obvious admiration. I think we'd all felt a bit like teenagers again today, but without the personal insecurities and acne and worries about getting caught by adults having too much fun. The sexual tension added a bit of an edge to the pool play, to the conversations, and to the overall atmosphere, but it didn't ever feel forced. To cap it off, my escapade with Sandy in the kitchen had been absolutely mind-blowing. In short, the day had been pretty much perfect.

An eruption of laughter from the other four people in the Jacuzzi brought me back from my reverie. Sandy sat to my left, close enough that our legs brushed frequently under the water. Dani sat directly across from us, and was bracketed by her husband on one side, and my best friend on the other. Her arms were both stretched out on the back of the circular bench, and I could see her fingertips touching both men casually, but intimately on the shoulder. She looked completely in her element, as happy and comfortable as she could be. I glanced around the tub at faces lit by the blue glow of light shining from below the water, and realized we all looked like that.

Donovan took a sip of his drink and surprised me by saying out loud what I'd been thinking just a moment earlier. He looked at each of us in turn as he spoke, a broad smile across his face. "Sandy, Grant, thank you for inviting me and Dani over today. I haven't had this much fun in a long time." He turned to Svend and continued. "And Svend, I know you've been hanging around these two for years, but you never made us feel like we were intruding in your circle. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen that too often in my life. Zero tension, zero drama. So thank you." It was an awfully solemn speech, especially considering what a goofy, giggly day we'd had together, but we all knew it was coming from his heart, and let him say it without any of the heckling or razzing we'd have given him a few hours previously.

Donovan leaned into the centre of the tub with his drink, and raised it in anticipation of a toast. We'd been drinking beer and wine regularly throughout the day - not too much, just enough to hold our buzz - but everyone had moved on to whisky once the sun set. The rest of us collected our various tumblers of scotch or bourbon and held them up to each other. "To new friends that feel like old friends," Dani's husband said. "Hear, hear," came the chorus as we clinked glasses and sipped.

"What are you drinking, Svend?" Dani asked as we all reclined again.

"Johnny Walker Blue. Grant's cheap, so when he pulls that bottle out of his liquor vault, I fill up," Svend answered deadpan. He pretended not to notice as I flipped him the bird from across the tub.

"Oooooh, I've never tried that!" Dani exclaimed. "Can I have a sip of yours?"

"Be my guest," Svend replied, holding his glass out.

Then Dani did something none of us - except perhaps Donovan - expected. She took Svend's glass from him, but held his extended hand by the fingers. She rose out of the water slowly, dark hair shining like a seal's coat down the middle of her back, water streaming off her alluring curves. I felt my wife go completely still beside me. Dani moved in dangerously close to my friend, who looked excited, worried, and confused in equal measure. Then this pale-skinned goddess took Svend's finger, dipped it in his drink, tilted her head back and raised his hand above her face. A drop of amber liquid dripped into her open mouth. She extended a long, pink tongue and licked another drop off his finger, then sucked it into her mouth completely. Shock and arousal battled on my partner's features.

Dani grinned wickedly and settled back at her husband's side, and Donovan barked a sharp laugh that broke the silence.

"You know the only thing that could make today any better? Some hot sex," Donovan said as he calmly stroked his wife's shoulder. I watched her hand move under the water to the front of his shorts. My own wife's hand moved to my thigh a heartbeat later, squeezing my leg with urgency. I couldn't tell if she was echoing Donovan and Dani's need, or if she was simply freaking out.

Svend started to stand. "I think that's my cue to say goodnight."

But Donovan waved him back down again. "No man, sit...sit, sit, sit." As Svend lowered himself back into the water, Donovan and Dani shared a look.

"We don't mean to freak you guys out. I should probably explain," Donovan began. "Back when Dani and I first met at the end of university, we hung out with another couple a lot: Tina Sunderland and Milan Marković. I got picked up by an accounting firm in London after I graduated, but the three of them still had another year to go. Tina and Dani were frosh together, so they had already been friends for a couple of years when Milan and I started dating them - and that was within weeks of each other. We liked the same music, the same movies, the same restaurants. We laughed at the same stupid stuff. We all just...I dunno...fit together. It was crazy. Special." He paused for a moment. Dani's hand wasn't in his lap any longer, it was wrapped around his waist, and her head was tucked into his shoulder.

"As the end of the school year came, the pressure was building on me at work at the same time they were hitting final exams. Everyone happened to finish on the same day, and we went to the girls' place to hang out and celebrate. Blow off some steam. We had some drinks, and things got a little crazy. I mean, Dani and I had talked about the fact that we all seemed a little attracted to each other, but neither of us ever expected anything to happen. And then we're in each other's laps, necking hard, and it just feels right. Totally hot and exciting, no jealousy, nothing like that. And then it goes even further, and Dani and Milan are on the couch, and Tina and I are on the floor beside them. And we're all watching each other go at it." Svend, Sandy and I were listening in rapt silence. Donovan looked around at us and continued. "Anyhow, it was a wild night. The next morning we were joking and hugging just like normal. Looking back on it, things could have been SO weird, but they weren't. It was like the sex was just an extension of our friendship, like another level of being close with each other." His eyes grew unfocused for a moment as revisited that night, that feeling, before continuing the story.

"Things got busy again pretty quickly as we had graduation, and moved Milan and the girls out of their apartments. And then Tina got a great job offer with a company she'd applied to in the oil patch. They had to make a decision quickly, and within a week she and Milan put their stuff in a truck and drove out to Calgary." Dani pulled even closer to him as he took a sip of his whisky and continued.

"We stayed in touch with texts, and calls, and FaceTime, and whatever. We said we'd meet somewhere on a beach, or in Vegas and have a vacation together. We did that for a year." Donovan stopped and shook his head, then took a big slug of his drink.

Dani's voice was quiet and sad when she spoke. "They were going out for dinner one night in August, and got caught in a huge hailstorm. A transport truck had its windshield shattered, and crossed into their lane." Tears streamed down her face. Sandy's hand found mine below the surface of the water, and she gripped it hard.

Donovan's voice was husky as he picked up the story. "It took Dani and me awhile to get our heads straight after that. That was a fucked up year." Donovan's eyes traveled around the group as he continued. "But what we realized was that we never wanted to have any regrets around taking people we're close with for granted. We never want to look back and say 'I wish we'd gone for it, taken a chance.' I get that this might sound weird, but Dani and I feel like we've just clicked with you guys. We haven't felt like this about anyone since Tina and Milan. We don't want to screw up a friendship with you guys, but we both feel like we could be...what?..." He looked down at his wife. "...special friends? More than friends?"

Dani looked across at Sandy and me, imploring us with her eyes to say something. Just as I could feel my wife ready to speak, Svend stood. His face was kind, but serious. He moved slowly through the water until he stood in front of the other couple, then reached for Dani's hand, and drew her from her seat. As she stood, his left hand moved slowly up her arm, across her shoulder, and cupped the base of her head, fingers in her hair. His right hand moved to her lower back, and he stooped to kiss her. It was gentle, but deep. I heard her sob for one painfully tender moment, and then her arms were around him, returning his kiss with passion. Their bodies crushed together ever more tightly until they finally released each other, breathless.

Sandy's hand had a death-grip on mine as she leaned forward, drawn like a moth to the light. Dani turned to her again, the question plain in her eyes. My wife answered her in voice laced with emotion. "I...I don't think I'm ready for that right now."

My own feelings had been conflicted up until that moment. Obviously, my dick had been telling me all day just how badly it wanted to up inside Dani. But I wasn't a horny, unattached eighteen-year-old - I had a long, successful marriage with the woman of my dreams, and I wasn't about to risk that just to get some strange. That decision had been made on my first deployment, and my position hadn't altered since. I'd been happy to see Svend connecting so strongly with our new friends. He'd frankly had some bad luck with women. Too many wanted him only for his looks, or wanted him until he was away for months at a time, or wanted him for his newfound affluence as a business owner. He could have had all the tail he wanted, but my buddy was looking for something a bit more special, and for some strange reason, this seemed right to him.

If Sandy had jumped in with both feet, I might well have followed. But when she said her piece, my decision was made. "Hon, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," I told her with all sincerity.

She smiled at me, and my world lit up in the glow of her love. My lover turned again to our friends. "But I think I'd like to watch," she said simply, her fingers intertwined with mine.

Dani gave her a wicked grin, and in an instant transformed from a vulnerable friend into the blazing hot seductress we'd seen glimpses of earlier. "That can be arranged," she replied. Facing us squarely, her hands rose up her sides, and her fingers dipped under the strings of her bikini top at her upper breasts. She ran them slowly down her full mounds, drawing the thin patches of her top outwards, and exposing her firm ruby nipples. Her hands continued lower, then rose up again to cup her full, luscious tits, holding them out towards us for a brief moment before she pinched the tip of each. She kept the nipples trapped between her index fingers and thumbs, and drew them upward and outward, suspending the heavy globes of flesh enticingly as her gaze became even more sensuous. The hard nubs twisted briefly in her grasp, and when she released them suddenly, her tits dropped and bounced on her chest once before coming to rest high, round, and firm where they'd started. They were magnificent. She was magnificent.

She reached to Svend, her hand extended to the back of his neck, and brought him close for another kiss, their glistening tongues intertwining in the light shining up from the Jacuzzi. Then she pulled his head lower, her fingers entwined in his wavy, golden hair as she brought his mouth to her breast. He used one hand to lift a heavy tit to his lips, and suckled at it. Dani's eyes fluttered closed for a brief moment, and then she turned her head and silently invited her husband to join her. When Donovan left his seat, his arousal was obvious from the tent straining the front of his swim trunks. He took her other nipple between his lips, and Dani's back arched as she pushed her ripe melons into the mouths of her lovers. Both of her hands moved lower under the water, and she stroked each man's erection through his shorts.

Sandy sat rapt beside me. I watched her take a corner of her lip between her teeth, and squirm ever so slightly in her seat. The sight of two men feasting on her friend's chest was clearly getting her motor running, to an extent I never would have suspected. Her gaze never wavered as she kept her eyes locked on the three people in front of her, but her fingers moved from my hand to my cock under the water. She gripped me firmly through the thin material, and began squeezing me rhythmically. A moan from Dani regained my attention, and I saw Donovan's fingers rubbing her mound. Then her hips bucked back sharply, and I realized Svend's hand was hidden behind her. Whether he was squeezing her ass or doing something more intimate to her was a delicious mystery, and my imagination leaped to a number of exciting possibilities at once.

Between my wife's talented stroking and the erotic scene playing out before me, I was very quickly as hard as I'd ever been in my life. My hand crept to my wife's lap, and I was startled to feel her fingers already working beneath her bikini bottoms. I reached across her just beneath the water lapping at her collarbone, and palmed her breast over her top. Although her breasts were smaller than Dani's and perhaps a bit less perky than they'd been before our two children arrived, they were still gorgeous in my eyes. I could feel the tip of her boob poking the middle of my palm as I squeezed it firmly. When I released her and then quickly flicked her erect nipple with my fingertip, it broke her trance. She gasped and turned to me, eyebrows drawn together in lust, and I dove down to kiss her. Our tongues probed aggressively in each other's open mouths. My hand moved to her bare hip, and I felt her pelvis rock back and forth as she jilled herself. I lost track of time as we necked and groped each other like teenagers.

When Sandy and I finally broke apart, our friends had shifted to present another erotic picture for us to admire. Svend was naked, and perched on the edge of the tub, the shadows separating his abs accentuated as flexed them involuntarily in the low light. I'd seen Svend naked many times before - hell, I'd showered beside the man in barracks and on deployment - and I knew his package was more than ample. But I'd never seen him aroused. It was frankly intimidating. Dani's long, black hair was pulled over her far shoulder, and her cheek bulged obscenely around the swollen head of his cock, the thickness of his shaft stretching her glistening red lips as she bent over his lap. The tiny jewel in her nose sparkled as she worked her mouth greedily up and down his hefty rod. Donovan had removed both her bikini bottoms and his own trunks, and dark fingers now gripped his own erection with one hand, and pumped her bare box from behind with the other.

Her mouth popped audibly off Svend's dick, and her hand flew up to keep working it as she turned her head to her husband. "Oh god, baby, you're doing me SO good," she said. "You've going to make me go off SO hard if you keep doing that. Please, please," she whined.

Sandy jumped to her feet, and in one quick motion, removed her top. Svend and Donovan turned to watch her hungrily as she pinched her nipples. Their attention turned quickly back to Dani as my wife moved to take her seat again, but my hand was there a moment before her toned rump arrived. I pulled the thong strip out of her crack and to one side, and she settled down smoothly impaled on two of my fingers. She turned to face me again with a snarl of desire, and I worked my hand furiously beneath her. She gave a sharp yip as she bounced up and down on my hand, the spongy walls of her pussy contracting around my fingers. Her own hand had left my crotch at some point as she was overtaken by her own needs, and so I concentrated on getting her off.

I didn't have to work much longer. My fiery lover came violently beside me with my fingers buried in her tight twat. I heard Svend grunt, and turned to see him thrusting up into Dani's face. His eyes flickered between Sandy thrashing and quivering through her orgasm, and Dani looking thirstily into his eyes as she gobbled on his fuck stick. His face clenched, and he began to empty his nuts into Dani's mouth with powerful contractions. With Donovan's fingers pistoning in and out of her from behind, that was enough to set Dani off, and she fought to keep swallowing Svend's spunk as she rode the waves of her own climax. The scene played out to a symphony of splashing, grunts, squeals and moans, which faded gradually to nothing more than sighs against the hum of the tub's motor.

Sandy wrapped her arms around me and curled tightly against my chest. Dani finally broke the silence. "Well that went well," she purred contentedly.

"Hell yeah," Donovan echoed as he reached out to his wife's face, scooped a stray string of cum off her chin, and fed it to her. "But if Grant and I don't get some relief soon, we may both explode," he continued with a smile. Then his face grew serious. "I need you," he said simply to his wife.

"Let's head inside," I chimed in. "Couches might be more comfortable for the next round."

"You guys go ahead," said Svend. "I'm going to need to get my leg on and then hit the head."

Donovan and Dani stepped out of the tub, wrapped towels around themselves behind the privacy screen that surrounded our tub, grabbed their wet suits, and headed for our back door. My nearly naked wife was next, and Svend extended his hand to help her climb out. They looked at each other in a way I hadn't seen before, and I realized that this was unfamiliar territory to them as well. I'd seen my buddy in the buff more times than I remembered, and I'd actually studied my wife's nude form obsessively for years, but the two adults I was closest to in the whole world had never seen the other one exposed like this, and certainly not in a sexual context. Sandy took Svend's outstretched hand and stepped up to the edge of the tub. Somewhat self-consciously, she said "I don't know why I'm still wearing these," and peeled her tiny wet thong down to her ankles to stand completely bare in front of him before climbing down and beginning to towel off. He openly admired her, and then grinned at me and mouthed a silent "Holy fuck" as I moved past him. I swatted him in the head, but then returned his grin so he knew I wasn't upset. My wife is a stone-cold fox. The fact you're just figuring that out now makes you an idiot, dude. I was surprised that I didn't feel an ounce of jealousy in that moment - only pride in my spouse, and a familiar desire to razz my best friend. He quietly sipped at his drink as I shucked my wet trunks and dried myself. I knew my friend well enough to realize he needed a moment on his own to collect his thoughts before joining us inside, and I left him to it.

In the house, I found Donovan sitting by himself on one of our couches, still wrapped in a towel with tumbler in hand. The blinds and drapes were closed, affording us all the privacy we needed. He told me the ladies had headed upstairs to the washroom. It was a little weird sitting on opposite couches, making small talk with Donovan like we were sitting in a sauna at some health club rather than reclined on twin leather sofas in my family room. But we didn't have to wait long: Sandy and Dani strode back into the room in a couple of short minutes. Neither of them wore a stitch of clothing, but Dani had a bottle of lubricant I recognized from Sandy's nightstand in her hand. Sandy joined me on my couch, unceremoniously unfolding my towel and shifting it so we could both sit on half of it. Dani walked in front of Donovan and turned to face me and Sandy, put down the lube, laid her palms flat on the coffee table in between the two couches, and bent over in front of him at the waist. She gave us a naughty wink and a smile, which turned quickly into an open-mouthed gasp of pleasure as her husband scooted forward and buried his face between her cheeks. Sandy slid down to put her head in my lap, still turned to watch our friends, and I felt her grasp my cock and put the head in her mouth.

Drivers
Drivers
21 Followers
12