All Comments on 'Grant & Sandy Pt. 04'

by Drivers

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
not usually my thing but....

I found this very erotic and I liked how she eased into it and didn't just jump all over the other guys right in the hot tub. Dani did a good job slowly introducing her friend. Now I can only hope the big blonde viking god of sex doesn't get to her and ruin things between her and her husband. Watching and having sex in front of the three was fine but once they cross that line to sharing, especially a best friend, damage is done.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Drivers, you continue to excel, this was hot, lovely,and loving. I kind of have the same reservations as CTDan, but if anyone could make an eventual sharing of Sandy and Grant work it would be you.

But I REALLY liked how he said he decided to be true while on deployment, and think it would be both Sweet and HOTT if the other three swapped and GS didn't.

GS can still do their part to add to the group heat by doing roleplays and toy play and costume sex in front of the others.

From the great morass of HW and cuck stories, a few gems like yours are discovered. Your is also a good thoughts and emotions story. Almost Makes this crippled old bear wish he was still capable of the wild and sexiest.

Thanks for a great set up, and two smoothly sexual scenes

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Close

Close, but no cheating. I commend you on a pretty good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous