Grant & Sandy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples played like that for a few minutes, and Sandy lifted a knee to make it easier for her to finger her own pussy as she blew me. Dani was watching us intently as we watched her. With his tongue lapping at Dani's slit and his face engulfed by her ass, Donovan was the only one who couldn't "see" and "do" at the same time. Dani changed that in an instant when she leaned back, reached between her legs to grasp her lover's dick at the root, and sat back down on it. Now he could see past her round, bouncing butt to the action on our side of the room. Without taking her eyes off us, Dani lifted one leg and planted a foot on the couch, spreading her legs so we could see where she and her husband were joined at the crotch. Her full hips bounced and rotated as his slick, dark rod disappeared and reappeared again and again from between her pink lower lips. Dani pulled her other foot up on to the couch, knees far apart as she squatted on Donovan's pole. She brought two fingers to her mouth and wet them before lowering them to her swollen clit. Her pussy looked freshly waxed, and we could see her glistening nub clearly as she frigged herself. She moaned and leaned back against Donovan's chest. His hands moved to her hips, and he began fucking her in earnest from below. It felt debauched to watch this private sex show mere feet from us, and hear the wet sounds of flesh slapping flesh echo around the room.

I was as rigid as steel when Sandy decided to sit up. She mirrored Dani, sinking down on my dick in a lewd reverse cow-girl, and strumming her fingers across her clit. I could feel Sandy's slippery, spongy insides gripping me as I watched Dani bounce. Donovan was watching the same scene from the opposite angle, fucking his own wife as he stared at mine. Dani's knees moved wider, and I felt Sandy do the same. Their ass cheeks seemed to clench and relax in unison as they thrust their mounds forward with increasing urgency as Donovan and I screwed up into them. I had cum in Sandy's hot mouth a few hours earlier, or I wouldn't have been able to last this long. Donovan hadn't been similarly taken care of, and he slammed into a grunting, thrusting orgasm. Sandy and I could see his jizz squishing out of Dani's steamy twat, and dripping down his nuts as she rode him through his peak.

Just at that moment, in walked Svend. He was buck naked, save for his prosthetic. His eyes shot from one couch to the other, and a wide grin spread across his face. Then the grin disappeared, and he flexed his muscles impressively. He looked straight at Dani and spoke in a ridiculous parody of a famous Austrian accent. "I'm a friend of Sarah Connor. I was told she was here."

Dani and Sandy both giggled, which was surreal given that they were both still full of cock. Dani pulled off of Donovan's dick with an audible squelch. "I'm afraid you're going to have to give me a couple of minutes to recover, stud," she replied.

Svend couldn't pass over the opportunity to finish a rough version of the quote. "In that case, I'll be back," he said, to even more giggles from the girls. He plopped himself down in the leather chair at the end of the coffee table with a good view of both couches, and palmed his junk. He was back to being goofy, loveable Svend. "I was thinking we could do a parody home-movie and call it 'Sperminator'." This time we all laughed hard. Sandy's exertions were enough to push me out of her channel, and even Donovan seemed to have returned to the world enough to appreciate the joke.

I shifted slightly so I could push back inside my wife, and as I sunk deep into her sex, she turned to look at me over her shoulder. "You're bad," she whispered conspiratorially as I began to pump her slowly again. She twisted so she could put one arm around the back of my neck as she leaned back into my chest. Her tit was level with my mouth, and I extended my tongue, reaching for her pink nipple. She moved her chest to meet my effort, and I licked and sucked at the sensitive side of her pale handful as we screwed leisurely. Sandy spoke again, under her breath so that only I could hear her. "I feel so naughty, letting them watch us...fuck." She hissed the last word, and ground her perfectly toned ass into my lap as she said it. I started to thrust up at her with more insistence. Dani caught my attention as she reached up without thinking to caress her own breasts while she watched us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Svend stroking his semi-hard dick in his chair, eyes glued to my wife. She was getting a steady drilling from me now, and her hips began to writhe in circles that let me know her passion was building too. Sandy looked down into my eyes, and our gaze held each other intimately.

Suddenly Dani was beside us on the couch. She touched Sandy's arm to get her attention, and said to my lover "Do you want to go off harder than you ever have?" Sandy nodded wordlessly to her. Dani smiled warmly, and told her to get up and straddle me face-to-face. Sandy made the switch and lowered her sopping, beautiful, newly trimmed and waxed snatch onto my rigid cock. I was out of her for only a couple of seconds, but sinking once again into the depths of her body was like a long drink of water after a blazing hot day: relief and pleasure at the same time. She settled me in her slot, and began to gently ride me again, although at a different angle than before.

Dani put her hand on Sandy's lower back, and began to guide her rhythm. My wife's eyes closed, and her hair hung forward in her face as she accepted her friend's guidance. When Sandy began to pant a few minutes later, Dani stilled her hips. "Grant, I need you to push up into her harder and faster now," the curvy brunette said to me. I obliged, my hips coming up off the couch at an increased tempo. I could feel Sandy's muscles tighten unconsciously as her hips tried to rotate forward to grind into me, but Dani held her still. My blond goddess was close, and her face began to clench in a telling sign of her impending orgasm. I watched Dani bring her hand to her mouth, and a moment later pull a middle finger dripping with her saliva from between her full, red lips. Dani's hand disappeared behind Sandy again, and a moment later my wife's eyes shot open, her mouth dropped open with a yelp, and her hips hunched hard into mine.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," my lover whined as she humped frantically on my cock, wild eyes locked with mine below her. Sandy's hair was now a curtain around our faces, and she panted loudly through her open mouth, but I heard Dani's voice cooing close by. "Hmmm, you like that do you? You like getting fucked with a finger in your bum, you dirty little thing?" My dick was as hard as steel, and it twitched almost painfully with desire as I heard those words. I felt Dani's probing digit on my cock through the thin wall separating them, and fell headlong over the edge into a raging climax. Our orgasms hit simultaneously, like a tsunami. I'd like to say Sandy and I rode them together, but I lost track of everything outside my own body for some small eternity.

When I finally came back to myself, I felt Sandy sprawled limply across me. Our chests and bellies were slippery with sweat against each other, and my rod was still lodged inside her full tunnel. With my eyes still closed, I felt Dani kiss me on the top of my head, and heard her do the same to my wife. I sensed her rise from the couch. A few long moments later, I peeled my eyelids open, facial muscles fighting to relax after being clenched so hard.

The sight that greeted me was of Dani on her knees in front of Svend's chair, her succulent ass resting on her heels. The bottle of lube was open on the coffee table behind her, and her hands made rude squelching noises as she tugged them up and down on his long, thick, glistening cock. I don't know if she had particularly small hands or if his dick was particularly massive, but both fists fit on his rod at once, and as turgid as he was, it looked almost pornographic. He watched her jack him off, lust written all over his face. After a minute or two, Svend grabbed Dani's wrists firmly but gently, rose to his feet, and helped her to stand. He bent her over the padded arm of his vacated chair. Svend was a tall man, and while Dani wasn't tiny, she was on the petite side, which meant her booty simply wasn't high enough for him unless he took a very wide stance or crouched. Either of those options was a difficult proposition for him, so he wrapped strong hands around her hips and lifted her until her knees were on the armrest, her face on the seat below her. It was an incredibly exposed position for her - ass way up, head way down - but she let herself be manipulated like a doll by the blond Adonis. Her pussy peeked from between her thighs, and he lined his shaft up against her slot and then impaled her with it, sinking inch by inch into her depths. Her moan sounded like it was being physically pushed out of her abdomen by his invading rod.

Sandy stirred on my lap at the animalistic sound of Dani's voice. She rolled off me unsteadily, and I wrapped an arm around her as she nestled into my shoulder. Across from us, Donovan played casually with his slowly thickening member as he watched his partner get her twat stuffed. After a few minutes of long-stroking her as she got used to the length and girth of him, Svend held her hips in both hands and began to fuck her in earnest. His thighs, buttocks, back and arms flexed as he rammed himself home in her. Dani's pussy was dripping an exotic mixture of her cum and Donovan's onto the arm of the chair as Svend pumped in and out of her at a steadily increasing pace. After a few minutes of Dani grunting and whining her pleasure to the drumbeat of Svend's groin slamming into her upturned tail, her husband rose from his sofa and walked to the opposite side of the chair. He gently lifted Dani's upper half from the seat of the chair and positioned her forearms so she was essentially on all fours crosswise. Then he fed her his dick.

The contrast between the two men was striking. Svend was blond-haired and blue-eyed, the heavily muscled picture of an ancient Viking warrior or Asgardian god. Donovan had a smoothly shaven scalp, light brown eyes, and coffee coloured skin. While he was trim and athletically built, he was of average height and proportions, which meant that like most of us, he was dwarfed by my best friend. But the two fell into a natural, mutually beneficial tempo as they pushed and pulled at the woman impaled at both ends between them. Dani's mouth was slack as her partner fucked her face with practiced ease. She rocked back and forth, keening inarticulately.

When Donovan, still filling her mouth with his stiff prick, reached across her back and slipped his middle finger into her tight back door, she gave a muffled scream of pleasure. Svend continued fucking her, but also watched fascinated as Donovan fingered Dani's bum.

I felt Sandy shift her hips beside me, and sensed her breathing quicken ever so slightly as she took in the sights and sounds of her friends' pleasure. The whole situation was incredibly erotic, but after my earlier exertions, I was only at half-staff. I sat up straighter, and shifted Sandy so she was sitting cross-legged between my legs, my dick trapped between her tail and my tummy, and her back against my chest. I wrapped both arms around her waist from behind, and leaned down to nibble at her ear and neck. She hummed appreciatively.

Donovan pulled his wife's hungry mouth off his stick, and with both hands on her face, leaned down to kiss her deeply. He then gave a wordless sign to Svend, asking him to pause a moment. Dani whimpered her disappointment, but Donovan helped her stand and then asked Svend to lie down flat on the couch across from us. Svend obliged with no question nor hesitation, his head propped on a pillow at one end and his artificial dangling off the edge of the cushions. His cock jutted proudly from the thatch of pale fur at his crotch, and Donovan settled Dani on it in one smooth motion. She'd adjusted to Svend gamely, and fitting his erection inside her was far easier the second time around than it had been just minutes earlier. With her hands on Svend's chest, and her legs straddling his hips, Dani turned her head to see Donovan retrieve our bottle of lube from the coffee table and squirt a liberal dollop into his palm.

A flash of realization flickered across her features. It was replaced quickly with a flush of arousal, tempered with a hint of trepidation. "D, go slow. I've only done this once before," she said to her mate. He nodded silently to her, and gave a warm smile that communicated his love for her and asked for her trust in him.

I heard my wife gasp as Donovan kneeled on the couch behind Dani, his rigid cock in hand. Sandy's hands clenched into fists on her knees as Donovan lined the slick head of his cock up with Dani's puckered anus. He used it to wipe lube all around her crinkled opening. As he began to push against Dani's asshole firmly, but ever-so-slowly, I brought my left hand up to squeeze my wife's tit, and dropped my right hand to play teasingly with the small patch of fur left between her navel and her clit. Sandy groaned appreciatively in chorus with Dani.

Bit by bit, Donovan's cock sunk into Dani's asshole. Sandy and I shifted our position slightly so we could see just how her pale, tight ring stretched around her husband's dark shaft. Svend held perfectly still below her, allowing her and her husband to lead the dance. Once he was fully buried in her rump, Donovan pulled out just as slowly and steadily, his rod tugging at the sensitive skin of her rectum as it slid out of her. Dani was panting now. As Donovan pushed in once again, Dani gave a long and drawn out "fffuuuuuuuck," and then returned to her short huffing breaths. Donovan gradually picked up the pace of his thrusts, and Svend took his cue to begin moving in and out of Dani's sopping pussy again.

"Can you imagine how full she feels?" I whispered to Sandy. She brought her hands to her chest, and humped her mound against my hand so my fingers brushed inadvertently against her clit. "Yesss," she hissed back. Although I'd known Sandy liked a little gentle anal stimulation while her pussy got attention, it was always strictly on the outside. Today I'd licked at her butthole and made her cum hard, then watched her go off like a firecracker when Dani put a finger inside her as we fucked. My honey might want a bit more butt-loving than I've been giving her.

I was brought back to the moment when Donovan gathered Dani's long black hair in his hand and pulled it back like a set of reins. Her back arched and she began to buck back onto the two dicks thrusting inside her. "Fuck me...oh...yeah...fuck me like that...FUCK ME!" Dani's two studs answered her call, and began pounding her for all they were worth. My fingers found my wife's slippery pussy, and I pushed two fingers into her swampy hole, awash with my jizz and her juice. Her head fell back on my shoulder, but she continued to watch the action in front of us, unable to pull her gaze away from the sweaty ménage. Dani's tits bounced and jiggled under her, nipples rubbing on Svend's skin. Her ass and thighs rippled with each impact of Donovan's hips from behind.

Suddenly Svend made an urgent noise in his throat and his hips became a blur under Dani. He'd lost the edge, and fallen past the point of no return, I realized. Sandy and I could see his cock flex as his load surged into Dani, filling her with his thick seed. Dani screamed and came with him, carried along by his strong orgasm. I pulled my fingers from Sandy's wet hole and brought them to her mouth. She sucked and licked our mingled cum from them, and I buried them in her slot again. Her hips writhed against my hand as we watched Donovan pick up his pace and propel Dani from one roller-coaster peak to the next within seconds. His face contorted into a rictus, and although his pace slowed, each thrust was more forceful than ever as he took his wife's ass. Sandy's head thrashed back and forth as she climaxed yet again at the sight of her friend getting filled with a fourth load for the night.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from Sandy's twat as the three friends on the other couch gingerly disengaged from each other. We all recovered for a short moment, and then Sandy stood and stumbled into the kitchen, returning a few moments later with a jug of water and five glasses. We all thanked her and drank deeply as she took her seat again, legs tucked up beneath her demurely.

The room seemed strangely silent after all that frantic activity, and as the seconds ticked on, the silence began to feel awkward. I watched as Dani's beautiful face began to crumble into hurt, shame, and regret, but before I could say a word, Sandy jumped to her feet and moved across the room to embrace her friend. Their sobs were somehow better than the silence. Then Donovan wrapped his arms around the pair of girls from behind Dani, and Svend moved to hug the group from Sandy's side. I felt tears prickling at the corners of my eyes at the tenderness of the moment. The tone had shifted quickly, and their crying seemed to be more from relief than anything else at this point. I could hear Sandy and Dani talking over each other in a jumble of words and feelings, reassuring each other that everything was good between them. Better than good, in fact, it was wonderful, and they were closer than ever. We could all sense just how important that closeness was within our new group, but for Dani especially.

When they finally pulled apart, Dani and Sandy laughing as they wiped tears from their cheeks with both hands, exhaustion hit me like a physical blow. With the adrenaline rush over, I remembered I'd been in an airport in Miami less than twenty-four hours ago, and in South America scant hours prior to that. I'd packed a lot of living into the last couple of days, and it had finally caught up with me. I rose and kissed Dani and Sandy on the tops of their heads as I passed them, stumbling out of the room with apologies. Sandy would get the others settled into the guest room or kids' rooms. I focused on getting up the stairs so I could fall into bed. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew that tomorrow would be an interesting day, but tomorrow seemed so far away as I sunk into a deep and blissful sleep.

12