Grass Greener Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! Okay. Just wanted to be sure we're on the same page." Dani shrugged. "Oh, and yes please to all those things."

"Then let's open the floor, anyone else have a preference?" Matt asked.

"Anal?" Claire asked.

Everyone looked at Claire shocked, then at each other expectantly.

"I vote no anal sex." Claire said.

"I'm fine with that." Matt said.

"That's fine." John hung his head.

Dani reached out and held John's hand, "Everything okay?"

John nodded, but Claire leaned in, "John's always wanted to try it, he's just..."

"Too big?" Dani asked.

Claire nodded.

"It's a blessing and a curse." Matt joked.

"It's really not all it's cracked up to be." John admitted.

"No for me too." Dani added, "I'm not too crazy about a hurt booty."

"Wait, so last week..." John looked concerned. "Oh, Dani, I'm sorry."

"No!" Dani exclaimed, "That was great! Quick amendment, no to anal sex, yes to other butt stuff!"

"Really?" John perked up.

"Yes please! Tongue is wonderful, and finger is good if you're gentle." Dani emphasized it by putting his knuckle between her thumb and finger tip and squeezing gently.

John swallowed hard, "Even if it's 'in'?"

"Especially if it's 'in'." Dani slid her grip down to the next knuckle and tugged rhythmically.

The effect was immediate, John blushed and shifted in his chair.

"John likes butts." Claire teased.

"Who can blame him?" Matt muttered.

"Are you going to take good care of my booty, John?" Dani asked sweetly.

John's nostrils flared, he looked like he was about to tackle Dani, who smiled at him serenely and played with his finger.

"Let's maybe finish rules?" Matt grinned.

Dani slid her grip down off of John's finger, "Sorry, I'm getting carried away."

"Uh..." John regained his composure, "...dirty talk?"

Matt, Dani, and Claire looked at each other smiled and said "Yes."

"Yeah" John said, "But...Maybe not be 'mean'?" he looked at the other three they sat and listened silently, until Matt spoke up.

"Go ahead, John." Matt offered.

"I just...don't want to hear anyone call Claire a 'Bitch' or a 'Slut', or like hear anyone say 'you're better than so and so' or 'am I better than such and such'." John kind of mumbled the last part.

"That's a good point! Affirmative dirty talk, nothing humiliating or demeaning?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." John sighed in relief.

Claire agreed, "Yeah."

"Yeah, I like sweet talk." Dani rested her elbow on the table, and still looked dreamily at John. John couldn't bring himself to meet her gaze.

"Doing alright over there, Sweetheart?" Claire grinned at Dani.

Dani kept looking at John and sighed, "Yeah, I think I'm just really looking forward to this."

Claire suppressed a giggle, she liked seeing tiny Dani make her big husband squirm. Matt thought of admonishing Dani because you were supposed to do rules with a clear head, and not influence others, but they were about done anyway.

"Oh!" Claire said, "Creampies?"

"Sure." Matt agreed, "No argument here."

"Yes." Dani hissed, her gaze not leaving John.

John looked confused. "Um...what's a creampie?"

"It's...huh." Matt muttered, he wanted to explain it, but didn't want to sound condescending. He couldn't believe there was someone who didn't know the term.

"You don't know what...." Claire started.

"It's when a man comes inside a woman." Dani said lazily, "We're asking if you're okay with Matt coming inside of Claire."

"Oh, I mean, that'd be okay." John muttered.

"Are you okay with coming inside me, John?" Dani dropped into her sultry voice.

"Do...do you want that?" John began to sweat.

"Yeah." Dani nodded slightly and smiled. "Yeah, I want that."

"I'd better grab some towels." Claire said.

Dani was still staring hard at John. John couldn't take it anymore. "Dani?"

Dani dropped all pretense, "I want you so bad right now, John."

"Oh." John sighed.

Dani stood from the table, "Are we done with rules?"

Matt began wrapping up, "You may see your spouse seem to enjoy themselves quite a bit, maybe make noises you haven't heard them make, don't let it get to you, this is going to be intense, we're all pretty turned on."

"Keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times." Dani joked quietly.

"One more thing." Matt added, "More of a first time rule. Save your last dance for your spouse, I suppose this is more for John and I. It's good to reconnect with your partner, so know your limits."

"So you're only going to finish with Dani?" Claire said somewhat disappointed.

"Well." Matt explained, "My limit is two. Three at the absolute maximum. John?"

John was still looking up at Dani who inching closer to where he sat. "Uh..." He finally looked away. "Once, I can just go the once."

"That's okay." Dani put a hand on his shoulder. "Claire should have it."

John felt Claire's hand on his other shoulder. "I'm pretty confident we can get him to two." Claire looked down at John, now flanked by the two women. John looked unsure.

"If not, Dani should have it." Claire said.

"Are you sure?" Dani asked.

"What kind of hostess would I be if I wasn't gracious?" Claire smiled down at John.

"Is that okay?" Claire asked, The three looked across the table at Matt, sitting at the end of the table.

Matt put his hands up. "I'd advise saving it for your spouse, but it's entirely up to John and Claire. Just a suggestion."

Claire knelt down next to John and kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you sure?" John whispered, "I want...I want to be with you. When we're done I want to show you I'm still with you."

"I know you will be and I want Dani to make you come. I want you to have her. We'll make it work." Claire whispered back, kissing him. "But if you can't give it to me afterwards, you'd better be ready first thing in the morning."

John grinned, still a bit unsure. "Okay. I love you, Claire."

"I love you too." Claire stood, "Dani, will you help me with towels, pillows, and blankets?"

Dani bit her lip, still looking down at John, she tugged at his shirt. He knew she didn't want to go.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." Dani whispered, more to herself. She walked around the table and kissed Matt then whispered in his ear. After he nodded, Dani followed Claire down the hall.

John sighed heavily. "I didn't know this would be the intense part."

"Expectation is a heavy thing." Matt countered.

"Any advice?" John asked.

"With Dani?" Matt asked, standing, draining his whiskey, then collecting other glasses off the table, save John's. John nodded.

"Just listen to her. She'll tell you what she wants." Matt set the glasses on the counter. "Just take it slow at first, we have the whole night ahead of us. Dani's going to want to spend as much of it with you as she can."

"That's...really flattering." John smiled.

"Dani makes it so easy." Matt chuckled, clearing the runner and vase from the table. "Just don't forget we can stop at any time. You are as in control of this as anyone."

"I know just...the way she talks, it just sucks you in..." John worried, worried that no matter what, Dani might pull him in, make him feel like everything was okay, even when it wasn't. It all seemed so good, and he was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"I know." Matt sat back down at the empty table. "Lousy cook, though." he reminded.

John laughed, it eased him a bit more, and then he finally took Matt's meaning. Dani was just a person. Dani seemed like a force of nature, she could sweep you up like a summer storm that could build and build and tear the roof off your house at any moment. Her charm was a certain kind of magic, but she was still just a person.

"She can't help it, can she?" John wondered out loud.

Matt looked John in the eye, gave him a knowing smile, and nodded slowly.

John was ready.

Dani had calmed greatly, she seemed to glide behind Claire. Claire thought her heart may burst out of her chest it was beating so fast.

While pulling towels from the linen closet, Claire asked quietly, "How are you so calm?"

"The whiskey helped." Dani sighed, "But on nights like this, you just kind of have to reach a zen state, where you let go and allow yourself to enjoy it."

"You're not nervous at all?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, a little, but excited too. Excited to feel John against me, excited to see you and Matt make each other feel so good, excited to watch you and John be together, and have you two watch Matt take me." Dani sighed, "I only feel a little selfish, because I think I get more out of this then anyone else does."

"I..." Claire started, "...I kind of feel like Matt may be getting the raw end of the deal."

Dani's serene countenance broke, "What!? Why?"

"I know I'm good at...you know. I just..." Claire looked between them, "I'm not...I mean compared to..."

"Claire." Dani said calmly. "There isn't a single person under your roof right now that doesn't want you. That doesn't want to kiss you, and taste you, and feel you against them, on top of them, around them or inside them."

"Yeah?" Claire asked.

"Matt's got a pretty good poker face, but he wants you SO bad. He wants to feel himself inside you, and come for you. I know he does!" Dani whispered, "And I can't wait to see it."

"I know I can make him feel good." Claire sighed, "It's just my body..."

"...Is perfect." Dani sighed. Claire rolled her eyes, she knew sweet talk when she heard it.

Dani stepped forward and put her hands on Claire's hips, then they roamed over Claire's belly, her breasts, her shoulders, squeezing gently. The physical attention on the parts of her body she thought were undesirable made Claire feel uncomfortable at first, but Dani's touch was electric. Dani moaned softly as she luxuriated in feeling Claire. Claire could see Dani's feelings were genuine, and leaned in to kiss Dani.

Dani pulled back abruptly, "No...no, sorry, not now, not yet."

Both of them steadied themselves against the wall, breathing heavily.

"If we started now, I don't think I could stop." Dani admitted.

Claire blushed, "Matt said he was afraid you and I might leave him and John in the cold."

Dani took a deep breath, "Oh, Claire. He was right to be afraid."

"Boys first..." Claire sighed.

"Definitely." Dani purred.

"Then me and you." Claire nodded.

"Definitely." Dani promised.

They loaded their arms with towels, blankets, and pillows as quickly as they could. They knew how dangerous it was to be alone together any longer.

Dani and Claire walked into the living room and and dropped the linens on the floor. Without a word, Dani picked up a blanket and two pillows and walked into the kitchen. John and Matt watched her push on the table to test its stability, pick up John's glass, finish it, set it aside, and set one of the pillows away from the edge closest to John. John slid the chair back slightly as Dani kicked off her shoes, sat on the table in front of John, and set her feet on his knees.

"I thought Claire might keep you to herself back there." John cocked an eyebrow.

"She almost had me." Dani said slyly, "But I wanted you."

Dani rested her arms on her knees, her toes flexed into the tops of John's thighs as she met his gaze, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." John breathed heavily.

"Don't tear my dress." Dani cooed.

"I'll be gentle." John assured, getting to his feet.

Dani let her legs down carefully, her feet dangling above the floor. She reached behind her and pushed a pillow to the small of her back.

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the couch?" John asked.

"I'm fine." Dani said softly, "I thought this would be easier on your knees."

"That's..." John chuckled, "...that's very sweet of you."

John looked up to Claire, who had taken a seat next to Matt, his arm around her, her head on his shoulder, both smiled at him and nodded.

John, froze for a moment, keenly aware that he was being watched.

"Hey." Dani cooed.

"Sorry." John sighed, "Bit of stage fright I guess."

"I like that they're watching." Dani breathed. "I want them to know how good you make me feel."

Dani turned her palms up, "Give me your hands."

John presented his hands, expecting Dani to put them in her dress again, but she moved them to her sides.

"Yeah." Dani closed her eyes, "You have really nice hands."

John leaned down and kissed her, he tried to be as gentle as he could but his mouth engulfed hers. Dani moaned in appreciation. John stopped only to kiss her lips lightly, then her cheek, her neck, her shoulders.

Dani moaned as John worked his way down her chest. She yelped when he used his nose to push her dress aside and gently sucked her nipple, then put her hand on his head while he continued down, kissing her body over her dress. As he got to her waist, he reached back, pulled up his chair and sat in front of her.

Dani leaned back, letting the pillow under the small of her back pop her hips into the air. She reached down and balled her dress in her fists, pulling it up to reveal her panty-clad mound.

"I don't mean to be crude." John smiled, "But I'm surprised you wore panties at all."

Dani pulled the second pillow under her head and got comfortable. "I only wore them so I could feel you take them off."

Dani lifted her legs together straight into the air. Careful not to bump the light hanging over the table. She didn't see Claire get up and dim it, she wanted to thank her, but didn't want to break the spell. John looped his thumbs into the hips of her underwear and pulled them slowly up her thighs, as he did Dani bent her knees and brought her feet down. John pulled the underwear down her calves, over her ankles, and off her feet.

Dani kept her legs up, she felt his strong hands close gently around her feet, and felt his lips on the tops of her toes. She smiled to herself, she liked the contradiction, big strong John had been terrified when she teased him, big strong John had been so unsure about this, big strong John was being so gentle, and she loved how gentle he was.

Dani felt John's hand on her hip, it gripped her tight and pulled her closer to him, her body slid on the blanket slowly across the table. She thought she was in control of this dance, but her chest heaved with anticipation. She couldn't wait any longer, she spread her legs slowly, opening herself to him, it was easy to keep her knees high with her hips tilted up on the pillow. John smiled from her waist, his fingers traced from her knee to her mound. Dani struggled to ignore the tickle of it. She felt his breath, warm on her exposed sex.

"Oh Dani." John sighed. "You're so beautiful."

"I...I am?" she mewled.

"Your pussy is just so gorgeous." John prodded his fingers into the flesh on either side of her labia, pulling them gently apart. His low, soft voice seemed to fill her. "She's so, so lovely."

It had been a long time since Dani had felt bashful, she liked putting on a show, liked being sexy, and liked when people watched her have sex. But on the kitchen table, open, waiting, while a handsome man dotes on her pussy...she considered jumping up and finding a corner to hide. She thought that this is how she must make John feel, but unlike John, she wouldn't try and escape.

"Please go slow." she whispered, almost in prayer, remembering his assault in the yard, her eyes were closed, her hands clasped together on her chest.

"I will." She barely heard him whisper into her, "I promise." His lips pushed the gentlest, warmest kiss on her vulva she had ever felt, and as he parted his lips and slid his tongue slowly into her opening, she came.

Dani didn't shake, didn't scream or shout, her hips tensed just a little, and she softly squeezed John's tongue. The orgasm washed over her and she sighed relief, the come itself was nothing next to the build up.

"Ooooh, John." Dani laughed, "Oh-ho-ho, my god, John. You've already made me come. We're only getting started, and you've already made me come." Warm waves washed through her body. She didn't feel tensed or tired, just simple euphoria.

Dani kept laughing softly and pulled the pillow around her ears, turning her face into it and smiling.

John started planting wet kisses, he kissed her legs, he kissed her pussy, he kissed her butt. He kissed every bit of skin he could reach without stopping. Dani continued to laugh softly into the pillow.

"Is this good?" John asked between kisses.

"It's so perfect, John." Dani sighed.

"Did you come hard?" John lifted her leg and kissed the back of her knee, "You seemed so..."

"It was the softest come I think I've ever had." Dani mused.

John had never heard any "good" orgasm described that way, but by the satisfied look on Dani's face, she seemed to like it quite a bit. "Do you want another one?"

Dani lifted herself up so that John sat between her legs. His head was still almost as tall as hers. "You were so...aggressive in the yard." Dani said, looking into his eyes and caressing his face, "What changed?"

"I was...pretty worked up already when you found us out back." John admitted. "I was afraid that maybe I had been too rough."

Dani smiled and kissed him, "You don't have to worry. It was great, you were great."

"I...Matt said I should take it slow. He said you'd want to take your time with me." John whispered, his eyes scanning the features of her face.

Dani pushed him back gently, rocked herself from side to side to bring her dress out from under her butt, then lifted it over her head, letting it drop on the floor next to the table. She placed her hands on the table behind her, arching her back slightly and parting her legs just a bit further, presenting John every inch of her gorgeous naked body.

John didn't wait for further invitation, his hands glided from her knees, to her hips. As they ascended her sides, his thumbs traced lines up her belly and chest. One hand went carefully to her neck, and Dani closed her eyes and tilted her head back, reveling in his touch. His thumb caressed her cheek and traced her lips, she kissed it, parted her lips, and pulled it just inside her mouth. Her tongue grazed his thumb tip, and then she pursed her lips, pushing it back out with a kiss.

Dani reached for John, and pulled his head to her chest, He kissed her body, breathed her in, and then looked up into her face.

"You can take me how ever you want." Dani assured him.

"I want to take my time with you." John said softly. He kissed her again, and placed his hand softly on her chest, Dani held onto it with both hands to steady herself as he pushed her back. As Dani got comfortable, John took off his shirt.

Dani craned her neck to look up over the pillow under her head, across the table at Matt and Claire. Claire had her face buried in Matt's neck, kissing and sucking, her arm made a line down his front to where, by Matt's expression, Dani assumed she was stroking his cock. Matt's arm around her neck disappeared into the neck of Claire's blouse, Dani could just make out his hand teasing Claire's breast.

Matt's exposed cock throbbed from Claire's ministrations, from the feel of her lips under his jaw, and from the sounds of her moans as his finger tips fondled her taut nipple. He felt Dani's gaze and looked to meet it.

Dani smiled, she didn't doubt that Claire would take good care of Matt, but she feared she might be swept up in John's work, so before that happened, she wanted to be sure. When Matt returned her smile, her fears were assuaged. She felt herself slide down farther as John pulled her close. She tensed slightly when her sensitive pussy lips touched his belly, then moaned when he raised her leg and nibbled her ankle. John really was taking his time with her. She thought there might be no piece of her he wouldn't taste before then night was through, but then, she was the one who had set the table.

Claire looked up from Matt's neck to see Dani spread naked, her legs up around Johns body as he sucked and kissed her calves. She saw Dani's appraising look at Matt, then Dani's gaze turned to Claire. Claire saw the point of it, then looked up to John, eager for a consenting look for her to carry on with Matt, but John was so enamored with Dani's leg he failed to notice. Until Dani's ankle flexed, pushing her toes into John's cheek, causing him to look forward.

123456...8