Grass Greener Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just so long as you remember who's it is." Matt joked.

"Oh, I won't forget this time..." Claire breathed, reveling in the feel of his cock being so close to being inside her. She smiled down at him, "...It's Dani's."

"That's...not untrue." Matt chuckled, his breathing quick with excitement. "But not right now."

Claire bit her lip, reveling in the feeling as she sat back, sliding down onto him, "No, not right now."

Dani continued to stroke the lube around John's cock, John groaned at her effort.

"I don't understand how you're not chomping at the bit." Dani shook her head, "We've been playing this whole time. You should have come by now, in my hand, in my mouth. You should've at least asked to fuck me."

John looked down at the pretty young woman preparing him for her, "I knew I'd have to be patient and even then I'd have to take it slow."

Dani shook her head in disbelief, "You have the patience of a saint."

"I may only have one shot, I didn't want to waste it." John assured her.

"I won't let it go to waste." Dani climbed above John and angled his cock towards her slick opening. "Put a pillow under your head. I want you to see this."

John grabbed a nearby pillow, bunched it between both hands, brought it under his head and looked down. Gorgeous Dani, sweet Dani, crouched above him, steadying herself with a hand on his chest, her hips swirled, and her other hand held his shaft, using his wet cock head to paint her pussy with lube. His cock looked massive against her frame.

"Dani...Dani look at me." John warned.

Dani looked up into his eyes, he could see how bad she wanted it, see in her face how bad she wanted him to have it.

"If it hurts, stop, okay? If it's too much, say stop. Please?" John asked.

"But you..." Dani argued.

"I'll be fine, I'll take care of you with my hands or my tongue, and I'll go to Claire, or you can join Claire and I, or Matt. Just don't push yourself for me. Promise me?" John pleaded.

Dani looked for Claire and Matt, she saw them on the couch, Matt on his back, stretched out, his hands on Claire's tits and belly, as Claire ground her hips into his, her whole body gyrating, working him into her, she held the back of the couch for support and sighed in ecstasy.

Dani looked back down to John, "Claire and Matt are busy."

"I can be patient." John argued.

"I can't." Dani lowered herself slowly onto John. His cock filled her completely, they both moaned as she sunk. She finally reached his base and sat still, her eyes closed, acclimating to, and enjoying the feeling of him inside of her.

John was overwhelmed, overjoyed to finally feel himself inside of Dani. But his feelings were mixed with worry, he watched her carefully for any sign of discomfort.

"Are you alright?" John asked.

"Towel." Dani sighed, her eyes still closed.

"What?"

"Hand me a towel." Dani said.

John reached for a nearby towel and handed it to her, Dani used it to clean the lube from her hand. Dani took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Dani?" John asked.

Dani opened her eyes and looked down, "This is really good, John. I definitely needed lube, but this is REALLY good."

"Really?" John smiled.

"Yeah, hold on." Dani sighed, put both hands on his stomach, and lifted her self slightly, then brought herself back down onto him.

"Fuck, that's REALLY GOOD." she keened.

"Not too much?" John asked surprised.

"Just the right amount of much." Dani leaned forward, keeping her feet under her. John brought his hands up and held hers to steady her. "Too much, but not too, too much."

"If it gets to be too, too..."

"John, please." Dani interrupted, "Just let me fuck you." and started popping her ass up and down on him, not taking him back to his hilt, but short, fast strokes, pushing the thick head of his cock into her walls. She knew she'd be sore tomorrow, she was looking forward to it.

John gasped and sighed. Dani was tight, not crushing tight like Claire could be, but nice and snug around him. John knew Claire was just talking dirty when they were getting Dani ready, but she was closer to the truth then she could've realized. Dani's pussy felt incredible, and with all that had happened, John would have to work hard to keep himself from coming too quickly.

"Fuck, I'm close." Dani sighed.

"Come for me, Dani." John whispered, "I want to feel you come for me."

Dani stopped bouncing and brought him deep, sighing as she did. She leaned back and steady herself on his leg with one hand, and then spat on the fingers of her other, reached between them and toyed with her clit, keeping him hilted in her, keeping herself full.

"Is it okay if I come like this?" Dani mewled.

John looked up her beautiful body, her trim stomach, her pink little nipples, her sighing lips, her half closed eyes. "This is perfect Dani, you're so beautiful."

"I wanted you inside me when I saw you...when I saw you with Claire, in the yard." Dani whispered. She was talking herself into her orgasm, John could see it was going to be a big one.

"Did you?" John egged her on, slowly gripping her thighs and holding her legs steady.

"FUCK." Dani shivered. "Those hands!"

"Keep talking, Dani. What did you want?" John asked.

"I wanted you to push me down where Claire had been." Dani drew closer, "Push me down in the dirt... make a mess of me."

"Yeah?" John huffed.

"Yeah. Take me from behind...UGH...push my face into the grass while...oh FUCK...while Claire took Matt." Dani's hips began to flex, and tense, John began to gently thrust to aid her.

Dani continued, feverishly, "Claire...took Matt...r-rode him...took his cock...took his come...made him hers."

John moved his hand to Dani's waist and began to work himself into her in earnest,

"Hold his hand..." Dani continued, incoherently, her hand a blur between them, "You on top of me...h-heavy...inside me...take me...making me come..."

"Do it." John growled.

"Make me come..." Dani repeated, again and again. "...make me come...make me come...coming...I'M COMING...FUCK, I'M COMING...FUCK, COMING..." she wailed. Dani's hands went to Johns chest, her chest, John's arm, anything she could hold on to as the orgasm tore through her like a typhoon. She screamed and thrashed, and John's hands held her hips and ass steady, pumping long, deep strokes into her.

When Dani stopped thrashing, John lifted her, got up, put her on her back on the floor, pushed her legs apart and pushed himself into her, Dani wailed at the sensation. Matt had been right of course, her orgasm had made it much easier for John to enter her, but she was so much more sensitive. John leaned into her, even holding himself up, his weight pressed her into the floor, Dani liked it.

Dani looked into John's face, it was red, contorted with lust, it seemed his patience had run out. He put his hands on the floor, her legs over his arms, and pinned them back. She lifted her hips and spread herself wider to welcome him.

John looked down and, seeing small, sweet Dani, for a moment came to his senses, still full of lust and frenzy, but a brief moment of lucidity.

"Tell me to stop, Dani." he growled.

"NO." Dani growled back.

A loud thud on the floor behind them broke the spell. They looked up to see Claire on her back, her face flush, her teeth bared, her chest heaving, she lifted her legs.

Claire snarled, "GIVE IT TO ME!"

Matt's pushed her legs up over his arms, his handsome face was twisted in fury, without hesitating he buried himself in Claire. They both screamed like they'd been wounded, then growled and began rutting into each other. Claire clenched hard, Matt's cock wasn't as thick as John's, it was big enough to feel fucking phenomenal to squeeze, but not big enough for her to catch. His body was leaner, his belly not so big, so he pressed his body closer, and his cock went deep. The harder Claire squeezed, the harder Matt pushed. No half-strokes, no teasing, Matt hilted himself in her pussy over and over again with punishing strokes, what they lacked in John's mass, they made up for in speed.

The two didn't speak or banter. They didn't bully or play for dominance. They didn't grab a pillow or blanket and get comfortable, or remember to get a towel to clean up. They were raw and violent. Claire had gotten on to the floor, on her back, and had her legs up, hips titled, her soaking, sensitive, aching pussy exposed so that Matt would use that hard, beautiful cock to fuck her within an inch of her life, and that's exactly what he did.

John watched in awe as Matt fucked with a ferocity that he himself just didn't have the stamina for any more.

Dani watched in astonishment as Claire's thick frame easily took a pounding that would have made she herself beg in tears for him to stop.

John and Dani watched the pair carefully, making sure they weren't hurting each other, or themselves. Matt and Claire grunted and shouted, the sound of their crashing union echoed off the ceiling. They fucked like angry gods and they reveled in it.

John felt Dani's hands on his chest, he looked down at her and saw the worry in her face. John let her legs down to give her back control.

"I'll be gentler with you." John, wide-eyed, assured her.

"Okay." nodded back, relieved.

John drew himself in and out of Dani slowly, but picked up the pace, until his hips thumped against her, causing her body to rock. Long, solid strokes, that terminated in a soft clap between them. Dani kept her legs high. John became satisfied with his rhythm, and checked to make sure Dani was too.

"Is...this good?" John panted.

Dani bit her lip and gripped his arms, her head rolling side to side as she moaned. "Fuck...John...this is INCREDIBLE."

John laughed through his panting, "Feels...so good."

"I knooow." Dani mewled.

John dropped to his elbows, and Dani strained her neck to lean up to kiss him. When she brought her head back down, his hand was behind it, holding her. She grinned and closed her eyes, cooing and panting, reveling in his sex.

Too soon, John gasped, "I'm close."

"Mmmm, me too." Dani purred.

"I'll try and hold it." John bowed his head, trying not to look at her, knowing seeing her face would bring him closer.

Dani put her hands on his head to make him meet her gaze again. "You've earned it." She panted, "Make a mess."

John groaned at her words, he pumped twice more, held himself deep, pulled her close against him and came.

Dani beamed in satisfaction over his shoulder and her eyes went wide with surprise feeling the quantity his first jet splash deep inside her. He WAS making a mess!

Her eyes turned to shock at the second. He was making a big mess.

At the third, her jaw fell open, her pussy felt full to bursting.

Somewhere between the forth and fifth, she came, John's seed pushing between his spasming cock and her overstretched walls, rivulets pouring out between his balls and her butt cheeks.

"Ho...Holy shit." Dani gasped, her eyes rolling back.

John held her close until he'd finished, panting and heaving, he barely felt her writhe quietly beneath him. When his head was clear, he realized how much weight he was putting on her, and slowly relaxed his arms, pulling himself up. Beneath him Dani lulled, her arms and neck limp, her eyes barely open. In a crazed moment, John had feared he'd hurt her.

"Dani, are you alright? Did I squeeze too hard? Are you alright!?" He put his hand on her chin and turned her face to him.

"Still..." Dani's eyes fluttered, "...still coming." she muttered.

"No, I finished." John promised.

"I meant me..." Dani sighed.

John laughed and let his head drop, still panting, trying to catch his breath.

Dani's arms felt heavy as she brought her hands back up to his head, she pushed to get him lift it, and look her in the eyes again. John searched her face.

"Are your knees okay?" Dani asked.

John laughed again and pulled her in close.

"Mmmm, that's nice." Dani cooed, life returning to her body, she put her arms around him. "Oooo. Don't squeeze me." she warned. John tried his hardest to hold still, but he was shaking with laughter.

"Maybe just let me go." Dani added, "Seriously, I feel like a full tube of toothpaste."

As John gently pulled his arms from under her, she stressed, "Carefully, don't pull out yet!"

"I don't think we can make much more of a mess if I do." John chuckled.

"No, but it's gonna make my pussy feel REAL weird." Dani warned.

"Are you usually this funny after sex?" John smiled.

"Just when it's really good." Dani settled back and exhaled steadily, gently squeezing John's arms. She flexed and un-flexed her toes, basking in the after-glow, enjoying the feeling of him full inside her, proud of herself that she had taken it so well.

"Good?" John asked, watching her smile to herself.

"Very, VERY good." Dani grinned, "You?"

John ran his hand carefully over Dani's chest and stomach, "Perfect."

Dani cooed at the compliment, and felt the pressure when his hand glided over her stomach, "That felt like A LOT!"

"Well, it's been a long day, and you had me awfully worked up." John shrugged.

Dani smiled at the compliment. "Oooo!" she exclaimed, feeling him flex, "You still feel hard." she purred, "I thought you said 'one'?"

"No one's more surprised than me." John said honestly.

"Think you could go one more?" Dani cocked an eyebrow.

"Actually, yeah, I think I could." John acknowledged. Dani bit her lip, and circled her hips.

John shuttered, "You want all of it?"

"Mmmm, I am a greedy girl..." Dani teased, then sighed, "...but I'm not a fan of drowning and I miss my husband. How's Claire and Matt?" Dani looked up to find them.

Claire and Matt's sex had cooled considerably. Matt now sat on the floor, back against the couch, Claire sat on his lap, grinding into him, holding his head as he sucked her tit. She rocked tenderly against him, sighing and murmuring down to him.

Dani bit her lip at the sight. "Fuck, they're so sexy."

Dani reached up and touched Claire's foot. Claire turned her head groggily to Dani and John, smiling at their union.

"Claire?" Dani asked softly. "Did my husband come inside you?"

"Not yet." Claire sighed, still rocking her hips slowly onto him.

"May my husband come inside you?" Dani said with a wink.

Claire took her meaning and smiled, "Just a minute."

Claire turned back to Matt and pulled his head gently back, her nipple fell from his mouth, his eyes were glazed in euphoria. "Dani wants you back, Matt. I think she misses you."

"Oh." Matt groaned sleepily, "I miss her too."

"Can you come for me before you go back to her? Can you come inside me? We don't have to rush..." Claire cooed.

"I can come for you." Matt muttered. "I've been so close for so long."

"Why didn't you come sooner?" Claire asked, shaking her head.

"This." Matt said, squeezing her against him. "Feeling you on me, I was enjoying it."

Claire blushed and kissed him, "You're so sweet."

"Will you come for me too?" Matt asked.

"I...don't know, I've already come so much." Claire hesitated.

"Then what's one more?" Matt whispered, moving his hands down to her ass and squeezing, moving her hips to increase her pace on his cock. "Squeeze for me, Claire."

Claire whimpered.

"You can do it, come on. I want to feel it." Matt encouraged her. Claire's aching pussy squeezed, but she was so sensitive her arms shook as she brought them around his head and held him close, she mewled into his ear.

"That's it, that feels so good." Matt comforted her, "I'm so close, and it's yours, you just have to take it from me. Are you going to take it from me?"

"Y-yeah." Claire said shakily. Matt increased the pace of her hips, rocking her faster, his cock, deep inside her flexing pussy.

"Please tell me you want it Claire, I want to give it to you, but I have to know you want it...have to hear you say it." Matt was so close, he knew he just needed that push.

"I want it, Matt, give me your come, please, I want to feel it inside, please, come for me." Claire keened into his ear, Claire, again, was much closer to another orgasm than she thought.

Matt's body began to tremble and Claire picked up her pace, she leaned back only slightly and Matt looked into her eyes.

"Matt, oh fuck, Matt. I'm going to come again, Matt. You're making me come." Claire whined and repeated whispering his name.

Matt's nostrils flared and his brow furrowed, the night's exhaustion had turned the intense grip of her sex to a comforting, smothering embrace. She felt wonderful to Matt, and Matt showed his appreciation by filling her with warmth.

Claire shook slightly as she came, and leaned forward to kiss Matt deeply. The pair necked slowly and sweetly.

"They really do look nice together." John muttered to Dani. "Matt's a handsome guy."

"They're making out like teenagers." Dani teased quietly.

"I bet Claire loves that." John chuckled, "Your boy looks like he came right out of a 'Tiger Street' magazine."

"What's 'Tiger Street'?" Dani asked.

"Ooof, that one hurt." John laughed. "Ready?"

"I think so." Dani said, and held her breath. John pulled out of her slowly, Dani grunted.

"Okay?" John carefully placed a towel on her stomach.

"Yeah...wow, so weird." Dani said, patting with the towel and holding it to herself while getting to her feet.

John stood too, flexing his legs.

"You good?" Dani asked.

"Yeah, just a little stiff." John admitted.

"I'll say!" Dani joked, lightly gripping his still partial hard member.

"Easy!" John warned.

"Just keeping it warm for Claire." Dani teased, stepping under his arm and stroking him gently.

John and Dani watched as Matt and Claire lovingly suck face against the couch.

"Should we break them up?" John joked.

"Nah, let 'em bask in it. We got to bask." Dani conceded.

"We didn't bask." John teased, "You joked."

"I joked, you laughed, we basked." Dani admonished him, teasingly, "Everyone basks differently, don't judge their basking."

They watched for another minute, Dani still lightly stroking John.

John nudged Dani, teasing, "Wanna make out?"

"ALRIGHT, BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!" Dani said in her most convincing voice of authority.

Matt and Claire began giggling.

"We could hear you." Matt laughed.

"We were wondering when you'd say something." Claire grinned.

"Do I really look like a guy from 'Tiger Street'?" Matt asked helping Claire up.

Claire groaned as she pulled off of him, Matt's cock still partially erect, "Oh yeah, dead ringer."

"That's...flattering..." Matt chuckled, and then muttered to himself "...and...kind of strange, when you think about it."

"Claire, I'd like to return this." Dani said, nodding to her hand, keeping John hard.

"Cash or..." Claire pinched Matt's ass as he got to his feet, "...in-store credit?"

"Exchange." Dani said, putting her free hand up, "I'll just take the 'Tiger Meat'."

Claire whooped with laughter, and pulled Dani into a hug, "Any complaints about our product?" she added slyly.

"None, worked better than advertised." Dani said, still gripping her towel, she turned and gave John a look. "Left quite a mess, though."

Claire leaned in and whispered, "We offer complimentary cleaning." and winked.

"He's hard for you, go finish him first." Dani slapped Claire's ass, Claire yelped.

Dani walked over to Matt, putting her arm around his waist, "Hey."

"Hey." he smiled down at her, "Having fun?"

"UGH, John's the sweetest." Dani squeezed him close, "But I missed you."

"I missed you too." Matt put his arms around her.

"Wow, you're really sweaty. Get quite a workout?" Dani teased.

"Oh yeah, and afterwards Claire kept me nice and toasty." Matt kissed her forehead.

Matt and Dani sat on the couch, Dani made sure a towel was under them, and then leaned into Matt. They spoke quietly, across the living room as John and Claire spoke quietly too.

1...345678