Grass Greener Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John lamented the loss of Dani's hand on his cock, but he couldn't blame her. Claire was an absolute vision, even turned away from them, her round ass, her soft thighs, her eager wet sex. John couldn't wait to be inside her. Claire has always insinuated she hadn't liked what the years had done to her body, that physically they couldn't do some of the things they did when they were young, but John couldn't get enough of her.

Dani sighed hard as she watched Claire turn Matt into a pleading mess, she sighed harder when John's large hand slid slightly down her butt far enough to curl his finger and push the tip into her clutching puss, not terribly deep, just enough for her to squeeze on.

"Oh, that's perfect." Dani breathed. "I'm about to come."

Matt groaned, and Dani knew the sound. "He's about to come." she whispered.

"Claire, you're about to make me come." Matt whimpered. Dani smiled, she knew her boy.

"She's about to come." John said softly.

"She is?" Dani asked.

"Just watch." John nodded.

Matt and Claire's dance continued, Claire egged Matt on.

"Mmmm hmmm?" they heard Claire moan.

"A-and then?" Matt whimpered.

"Mmmm hmmm." Claire hummed approvingly.

Matt's eyes flit up past her he saw John and Dani on the chair, both masturbating, Dani's leg up and shaking as John's hand kept a finger steady, sunk into her pussy. John stroked his large, rock hard shaft.

"And then John's going to fuck you," Matt cried, feeling his come rush through his shaft, "he's going to fucking fill you, Claire."

"Wow." John muttered involuntarily. He was surprised that Matt would mention him during sex with Claire. The two men were in this "together", sure, but John didn't think to bring Matt's name into his play with Dani, in fact he avoided it, afraid he may accidentally insinuate that one of the two was inferior in some way. Matt apparently had zero trouble navigating those waters. John was impressed.

"You called it." Dani whispered. John looked down to see the muscles in Claire's haunches tense and flex. Matt had invoked John's name to make Claire come. It made John feel more wanted, more a part of what was happening. In the strangest of circumstances it made him admire how skilled and gracious Matt was, he couldn't help but feel respect for him.

So when Matt collapsed into Claire nearly sobbing, and John felt Dani hold her breath, sensed her worry, John without thinking tilted the chair forward, drew his finger out of Dani, and brought down the chair's leg rest.

"Go, go." John said.

"You're welcome, sweet boy." Claire whispered, holding Matt to her bosom. She looked up to see Dani nearly stumble from the chair. Dani dropped to her knees and looked at Claire expectantly, Claire could see the unease on her face. Claire brought an arm up and pulled Dani in too. Dani's arms closed around any part of Matt she could reach.

Matt said something, but his voice was muffled by the soft flesh of Claire's tit. Claire released her hold slightly. "What?"

"I said I'm okay, I'm okay." Matt said sitting up. "That was just really..."

Dani cut him off with a kiss, and held him tight. Matt laughed and held her, rubbing her back, "Dani I'm fine. Seriously."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry I just saw you and felt..." Dani babbled.

"It's okay." Matt assured her, "It was just SUPER intense."

"I'm sorry." Claire muttered. "I got carried away again."

"Claire you were great!" Matt assured her over Dani's shoulder. "The way you were talking, and what you were doing, it was incredible!"

"Are you sure?" Claire asked. The smile Matt gave her told her all she needed to know.

"Do we need a break?" John asked, "You..."

"I mean, my cock needs a break, but I don't." Matt chuckled.

Dani finally released Matt and kissed him. "I love you, Matty."

"I love you, too." Matt kissed her back.

Everyone took a deep breath, Dani looked to Claire and smiled, but her eyes drifted down to Claire's exposed nipples. Dani had pivoted at lightning speed, she licked her lips, and everyone in the room knew what she had in mind.

"Oh no." Matt chuckled, holding her back as she leaned toward Claire. "I think your mouth is needed elsewhere." Matt said, gently pushing her chin towards John. John sat on the edge of his chair, his erect cock stood like a monument.

"Oh." Dani said softly, wetting her lips again. "Oh yeah."

Matt patted Dani's butt cheek, and Dani took the cue, dropping onto all fours and moving smoothly towards John, her eyes never leaving his member.

"I'm so sorry." Dani cooed, "You haven't gotten nearly enough attention."

"Well, I haven't exactly been lonely." John said, suddenly nervous at the way she was eyeing his member.

"I wasn't talking to you, John." Dani said softly. She crawled between his legs and rubbed her cheek along his cock.

"Such a big boy, do you want Dani to take good care of you?" Dani cooed at John's cock. It flexed at her attention. "Yeah, I'm going to make you feel so nice."

Without looking up, Dani put a hand on John's chest and pushed. John leaned back into the chair, and Dani took his head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, moaning while she savored the taste.

"Oh, god damn." John sighed, tilting his head back and looking to the ceiling. He felt the warmth of Dani's mouth leave his member.

"John." Dani said sternly. John looked down and saw her frown up at him. "It's bad manners not to watch."

"Oh! I'm sorry." John apologized.

Dani spat on his cock, and used her hand to spread her saliva around it. John groaned at the sight of her vulgarity. Dani took him back into her mouth. Her technique wasn't as wet or or intense as Claire's, but more teasing and playful, and hungry in her own way, sucking and kissing along his shaft, looking into his eyes while she licked the fluid from his tip. Claire would have been in a ravenous dead sprint to make him come, Dani was, almost literally, taking the scenic route. She was making a show out of sucking his cock, a show requires an audience, and this show required audience participation.

"Mmmm." Dani hummed as she planted another wet kiss under his cock head. "You taste delicious. Am I making you feel good, John?"

"Yes." John hissed.

"Dani's making this big cock feel nice?" Dani mewled, and placed a wet, sucking kiss on his tip.

"Jesus Christ, yes." John gasped.

"Then do you want to show me? Put your hand on my head, and tell me how good I make you feel?" Dani asked sweetly.

John put his hand lightly on Dani's head, careful not to force her down, or interrupted her work, but her head was moving rather quickly, so he moved his hand to her shoulder, then the back of her neck and squeezed gently. "Dani you make me feel so good when you suck me like that."

"Mmmm." Dani moaned appreciatively.

Watching her, John caught on that Dani's fellatio, no, Dani's sex wasn't just about being with her, it was also about watching her. The way she had presented herself to him on the table, the way she had presented herself to them behind the garage, the banter, the flirting, the way she moved, Dani's sex was a performance and she needed that performance praised. It was little wonder Matt had been so vocal while Claire sucked him.

John pivoted, dirty talk had never been his strong suit, but he threw caution to the wind, "You look so sexy sucking my cock Dani, it feels so good and you look so lovely making that big cock feel so good."

Dani slowed, keeping John in her mouth, she looked up. John grinned down at her and ran his fingers over her hair, his smile said it all. "You're such a sweet girl, Dani. Sweet and pretty thing, looking so sexy making this big cock feel..." John moved his hand on the back of her head, and thrust his hips gently, just enough for her to feel him slide between her lips, one thrust per word. "...So. Fucking. Good."

Dani's eye lids fluttered, and she groaned into him.

"Oh shit." Matt said, laying against the couch, holding Claire and cupping her breast. "He's got her."

"Wow, she's really..." Claire let her words drop off, watching tiny Dani kneel between her husbands legs, and John be so raunchy in the way he spoke to her, aroused Claire more than she ever thought it would.

"She likes the attention." Matt said, his finger tracing over Claire's nipple.

"Do you?" Claire asked slyly.

"Why don't you get on the couch and find out?" Matt smiled.

"What are are we going to do on the couch?" Claire joked slyly.

Matt said plainly, his voice had a hint of revenge, "I'm going to lick and finger your pussy until you ask me to stop."

"Oh!" Claire exclaimed, her heart beat quickened, as she lifted herself back onto the couch, Matt followed her closely, like a hungry predator. "W-what are you going to do when I ask you to stop?"

"I'm going to keep going, until you beg me to stop." Matt growled.

"I-isn't 'stop' our safe word?" Claire laughed nervously laying back.

"Shit, that's right." Matt admitted, he shook his head and looked dangerously into Claire's eyes. "Just lay back and give me your pussy, Claire."

Claire leaned back, still somewhat self conscious about "opening up" to Matt. "I...uh...I shaved, I thought it might be nicer."

"That was sweet of you." Matt said, kissing her thighs while he crept up over her.

"Do...do you prefer...ho Jesus!" Claire exclaimed, as Matt put his hands under her knees and lifted them into the air, exposing her pussy.

"I...I'm really a mess, if you wanted to grab a towel, I cou...OOOOOOOH FUCK." Claire wailed. Matt buried his face in her, his tongue slid between her labia, his lips sucked and kissed. He was entirely thorough and methodical, but he worked at the swiftest pace. Claire thought John's large, roaming tongue could paint a house, but Matt was made for detail work, and "FUCK", he was precise. Claire moaned and wailed, twitched and tried to kick but Matt's hands held her legs steady.

When he finally relented, Claire was a panting wreck on the couch. John's gaze had turned to her from Dani, but even Dani didn't seem to mind.

"Hold this leg up for me?" Matt asked Claire.

Claire shuttered, and put her fingers under her knee, raising it high. "W-why? What are you going to do?"

Matt looked down, and with his free hand, slowly pushed two fingers into Claire's soaking pussy, he flexed them gently upward until she moaned, telling him he had reached her G-spot, then he relaxed them. As he watched her pussy, he saw her clitoris, exposed and swollen with arousal.

Matt looked into Claire's eyes, her face full of fear and excitement. Matt's handsome, somber features

glistening with her wetness, twisted into a fiendish grin. "I'm going to suck your clit now..." His voice low and sultry and dangerous, "...you pretty thing."

Claire thought back to the yard, then the couch. Until now, she hadn't realized what she'd sown, "Oh, no..." she whispered. She looked to John, but oddly, John was conveniently looking at the kitchen, she heard Dani laughing with her mouth full.

"Just say 'When'." Matt leaned in and kissed her stomach.

"Wait...WAI..." but it was too late.

Matt alternated flexing his fingers, massaging the spongy flesh at the top of Claire's passage. He slurped a long lick up her pussy, then completed it by pursing his lips, his tongue still out, around Claire's clitoris. It was larger than Dani's so it was easy to do. Matt knew it would be intense and that if he'd sucked too hard it would hurt her, so he was careful to keep suction as light as he could, not knowing her tolerance. Matt had planned to gradually increase pressure until he found what worked for her...but he didn't have that kind of time.

Claire seized and shook, she gasped and huffed, and then she wailed, "Oh god, OH GOD, JOHN, FUCK, FUCK, JOHN, FUUUUUCK JOHN AAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Matt turned his fingers down and stopped sucking as quickly as he could, Claire's pussy clenched so hard it hurt Matt's fingers, her grasp was crushing, but Matt was determined to see it through. He pressed down hard to the bottom of the opening with both fingers, pushing down on the floor of her aching, squeezing pussy, and rocked his hand back and forth, his fingers still deep inside her. The effect sent Claire from a loud wail, to a loud moan, to low guttural grunts in time with the movement of Matt's hand. When Claire's muscles finally relaxed, Matt pulled out his hand and checked his aching fingers.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" Claire exclaimed, out of breath.

"How did YOU do that!?" Matt looked up, massaging his hand.

"How DID you do that?" John looked at Matt expectantly.

"I know how he did that." Dani smiled lazily from John's crotch, still stroking his cock, she had stopped sucking to enjoy the show.

Claire and John looked down at Dani, Matt flexed his hand to work the pain out of his fingers.

"Nina Hartley's How to Eat Pussy" Dani shrugged, "You can find it online."

Claire and John looked at one another bewildered.

"Seriously, the woman should be canonized." Dani shrugged. Claire and John looked back at Dani.

"We can practice together sometime, if you want..." Dani said simply, "...I kind of NEED to have this inside me right now, though." she kissed John's penis.

The rest of the group was slow to respond, but Dani got on all fours in front of John, still facing him, and rocked forward to take his cock as deep in her mouth as she could without being uncomfortable. When she rocked back, dragging her lips along his shaft, she wiggled her butt.

"Can someone lube me up?" she asked, playfully.

Matt, still flexing his hand, looked up at John, then to the lube on the night stand. John nodded and tossed it to him. As Matt approached behind Dani, Claire joined him on the floor behind her, she was still put out, but she wasn't about to miss this. John returned his hand to the back of Dani's head while she continued to suck him.

Matt took Claire's hand and applied lubricant to two of her fingers, then used his hand to smooth it around them. "How did you do that?" he asked, "The squeezing?"

"When you're a woman, and you're...older. There are exercises you should be doing." Claire said carefully, "They just happen to have...side benefits."

"That's so cool!" Matt said genuinely. Claire shrugged cutely.

"Guys!" Dani said frustrated, "You're adorable, but if I don't fuck John soon, I might FREAK OUT! Please!?"

Matt rolled his eyes, Claire giggled. John winked at the two of them, and started speaking softly to Dani. "We ARE going to fuck soon Dani, they're going watch that sweet little pussy take this thick cock..."

Matt guided Claire's fingers carefully into Dani's pussy. Dani huffed around the cock in her mouth, as Matt spoke softly to Claire, "Move your fingers around slowly, spreading the lube as deep as you can, after you've spread enough, push down rhythmically and gently to work her G-Spot."

"Won't that make her come?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, but that's what we want, she'll be sensitive, but it'll help relax the muscles so she can take John." Matt explained.

"MMMM!" Dani objected to the way they were speaking about her.

"Hey! Be good!", Matt slipped his still lubed index finger easily into her ass.

"Mmmmm." Dani purred contentedly, and rocked herself slowly, forward onto John's cock, and then back onto Claire and Matt's fingers.

John watched the whole thing, Dani purring onto him while Matt and Claire prepared her for him. He could hardly believe this was happening. He continued his talk, "Dani you're going to feel so good on my cock, I'm going to make you feel so good."

Dani let his cock slip out and looked up ruefully, "I know what you're doing..."

"Oh." John smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

The room was quiet for a few seconds while Dani continued to rock.

Dani narrowed her eyes, "...I didn't say 'stop'."

John laughed out loud as Dani sucked him back in. "Dani." John smiled down warmly. She looked up and met his eyes. "I...I'm really looking forward to this."

"Mmmm hmmm." Dani hummed approvingly.

"Are you going to come for us Dani?" Matt asked. "Are you going to come so we can make John fit?"

"I'd love it if you would come on my fingers Dani." Claire added, "Come on my fingers and John can fuck this gorgeous little pussy."

"They're trying to make you come Dani." John chimed in, "We want you to come."

"Mmmmf." Dani hadn't put together everyone in the group was working on her now. And it was starting to get to her, fast.

"John's tongue must've really worked your tush over Dani, my finger slid right in." Matt cooed, "It feels so nice, does it feel good for you?"

"Mmmm hmmm" Dani whimpered around John.

"John, her pussy feels so good on my fingers, I can't even imagine how good your cock will feel inside her." Claire said.

"Mmmmm!" Dani pleaded.

"I'm pretty worked up, I hope I don't come too soon." John admitted.

"Oh, I don't think you'll have a choice." Claire looked down at Dani's pert butt, her lean hips, the smooth muscles in her back. Claire was mesmerized, she moved herself directly behind Dani, Matt carefully let his finger slip free and moved to make way for Claire. As Dani rocked forward, Claire let her fingers slip free as well, and put her hands on Dani's hips.

"I wish I had a penis." Claire whispered, and as Dani rocked back, Claire's hips met hers. Dani stopped moving, let John's cock fall from her mouth she pulled herself up straight.

"John, lay on your back on the floor right now. Matt, give me that bottle of lube. Claire, we're making a date to buy strap-ons." Dani rattled off rapidly and then got to her feet. Matt immediately stood, handed her the lube, and quickly ran to the kitchen sink to wash his hands.

"What just happened?" Claire looked confused.

Dani was already clearing space on the floor with a blanket and pillow, opened the bottle, then gave John a warning look and pointed at the floor. Matt walked back into the living room, helped Claire to her feet, and pulled her to the couch and put his arm around her.

"What's going on?" Claire looked confused.

"We were too late." Matt shrugged, "She warned us."

"This is the 'freak out'?" Claire asked.

"This is the freak out." Matt nodded.

John got to the floor and laid his head on the pillow, and Dani straddled one of his thighs, squirting a gob of lube into her hand and stroking it up and down his cock.

"Before." Claire said softly. "When I came..." Matt turned to look at her. "I...I said 'John'."

"Yeah?" Matt nodded. "You did."

"I didn't mean to..." Claire said apologetically.

"I thought you were asking him for help." Matt chuckled.

"Oh, yeah, maybe." Claire looked away.

"John's your husband, and he was right next to you, saying his name during sex isn't too much of a stretch." Matt shrugged. "You don't feel bad about it do you?"

"A little, I mean, you were...it was you. And I know that." Claire held Matt's hand.

"Claire, you're fine. I swear, it didn't bother me." Matt consoled her, "Okay?"

"Okay." Claire nodded.

"Now if you said 'Dave' or 'Steve', I think we'd all have been a little put off by it." Matt joked.

Claire slapped his chest lightly and laughed.

"If you'd have said 'Dani'...well, she'd have loved that." Matt pushed. Claire leaned in and kissed him, Matt returned it. Claire pushed him back and laid on top of him, she could feel him grow hard underneath her.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?" Claire asked.

"I love the way you feel on top of me, Claire." Matt said honestly. "You feel wonderful."

Claire spread her legs and straddled him. Matt could feel the wet heat of her sex over his cock, and it made him harder.

"Fuck, I've wanted this so bad." Matt admitted.

"So it's alright, if I have it?" Claire asked, reaching between them and grabbing his shaft, drawing the head between her folds to wet him.

1...345678