All Comments on 'Grass Greener'

by GeneratorD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LitboyblueLitboybluealmost 3 years ago

Awesome, loved the way you describe the older couple very real. We all get older and our looks change but still can be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kudos for coming up with something different. 4*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well written build up and good flow as the sex scenes unfolded. That said, I can never get my arms around swinging like Dani and Matt. Married for some "x" period of time with no discussion about why they have no children, what they do and how they got to that point in their lives. Also, I had to suspend "belief" to think that John and Claire went from voyeurs to swinger in minutes. 4* - mostly due to the quality narrative and plot progression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this and hope you continue the story. You could probably use an editor as a few spelling errors and name switches were distracting but other than that it was superb!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Five stars for this one and the same for Ashley's adventure. I wanted to read that before deciding to follow you, which I have done. A few glitches with word use ("Cue" is a word you need to look up.) and other things but enough hot sex to earn the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it please write some more

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

I surprisingly really enjoyed it. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story....Dani initiated the kiss with Claire....but Claire stepped up the action with Dani, apparently surprising herself how much she liked the lady to lady action.."Even Claire looked surprised she had done it', i.e cupped the puss, says it all

Can't wait to Claire and Dani escalate their love..

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

Very hot story. A little longer than your first. Probable needs a little more exploration. Normally would not rate this try of story very high but since no one was degraded or hurt and it sounded like clean fun with couples not trying to get something on the other to use against them. I gave it 4 stars. Guess we will see if you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a sequel, NO?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

loved it. How long before Saturday comes here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous