Grave Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her tremors subsided, she looked at him and said "That was spectacular. You do wonderful things to my pussy. But I need more." She lifted herself to a sitting position and started rocking her clitoris on the long, veiny top of his cock. This did not have as deep a penetration for her but it created a throbbing sensation that overwhelmed her entire being.

This went on until her whole body collapsed off his chest and rolled onto her back. Her pussy was steaming and her labia was bright red. She gasped "Give me a minute darling. I can't stop trembling but I am not done with you yet."

He grinned and said "Remember, this is my first time. Maybe with enough practice I could be good at it."

This met with uncontrollable laughter by Carol. "My God man. You'll kill me with that big thing of yours."

She laid her head on his shoulder and tenderly rubbed his chest. Gabe was very pleased that Carol was enjoying herself. After she regained her breath and composure, she started moving her hands lower onto his chest then lower to his flaccid dick. Just her small touch changed his blood valves to pumping blood to the groin. A grasp and a shake of it brought him to full erection.

She lifted her head, looked into his eyes and said "I want you to make love to me now."

Those words were welcome to him and he maneuvered into the top of the V of two gorgeous legs that were spread wide for him. He could tell her pussy was still bright red and slick to the touch. He hovered about her as she guided the large cock into her welcoming vagina. She gasped at every inch that was pushed into her. Only one time did she say "Wait a minute." Which he did, then pushed again.

Now he was that the same place he was an hour ago; balls deep in Carol. Only this time he was starting to rock and roll. Her moaning was getting louder every minute he slid the "Big One" into her. He was only a novice at this but from what he had already experienced that day, she was getting ready to have a giant bed shaking orgasm. He kept up the same pace as that was what was getting her going, he continued his grinding.

With a howl and flopping legs, she entered into a space that was for her pleasure only. The world, other than her pussy and his cock did not exist. Her arms went from holding him to aimlessly flailing about.

Eyes that were not focusing turned to him as she said "I need your cum now."

He was ready to preform and immediately started slamming into her pussy. He was a highly trained athlete with stamina and strength. Couple that with the fact that this was the woman he was in love with and he wanted her to be totally satisfied with him sexually. She grunted with every powerful stroke into her and he lifted his massive chest off her tits because he did not want to crush her. Gabe was staring at her luxurious tits as they flopped up and down her chest as he rammed into her cunt and pulled back out again.

Her legs were extremely stretched outward to surround his powerful thighs. She instinctively pulled her knees up to ease the strain on her widespread hips that helped her hips, but that also gave him a pathway to plough even further into the depths of her vagina. Her cervix was being abused by his dick head. At last, he gave in to his emotions and started to shoot a gigantic wad of sperm, splattering her cervix with his DNA. The roar he let out brought Carol out of her erotic stupor. Her eyes flew open with the seemingly sonic boom of his voice.

Their eyes locked but neither was seeing or comprehended the lust that was transferred between the two of them. Gabe rolled off her and tried to get his breath, Carol did the same.

She was the first to speak "Wow, I did not expect that out of you. You are the best lover I have ever, ever had."

"I agree, you are my best ever also." he said with a shit eating grin on his face.

She laughed started to tickle him and was surprised the big muscular guy was so ticklish.

That extraordinary lovemaking ended the old year. The New Year was rung in with Carol again howling her level of sexual satisfaction to anyone within earshot. They ordered from room service and Carol jumped from the bed, put on an unbuttoned shirt and opened the door for their meal. The young man bumped the rolling table into a chair as he was peering at the breasts between the shirt buttons and the hairless pussy. He refused a tip but asked for them to order some snacks later on. He also said "Please ask for Robert to deliver."

They both laughed as Robert stumbled out of the room. Gabe was a little miffed that she was so eager to show off her nude body. When she realized his problem, she said "I don't mind people seeing me nude, we all have basically the same body, mine just happens to be what people like to see. For me it's ok to look but do not touch. Unless it's you Gabe."

With that being said she walked to the window and pulled the curtains wide open. "Let the whole world see what we're about, I'm not afraid of what people think and you shouldn't be either. You are a rare man with a beautiful body you should not hide. Just remember, no one else gets to touch you, just me."

The next day, after their "wake up fuck" they spent the day at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. Carol was beside herself experiencing all the different artists and their messages. She made sure that Gabe enjoyed the nude portraits, paintings and sculptures to justify her feeling of freedom.

Even though it was a fine winter day, Carol was cold at the football game and used that excuse to cuddle Gabe under a heavy blanket. A blanket that hid her hands on his cock to keep her fingers warm, or so she said. The Chiefs victory was not as much fun as their time together.

Carol had the bright idea of stopping by her parents on the way back so they could meet Gabe. At this point he was ready to do whatever she wanted him to do, even if it was three hours out of their way.

Her parent's house was as average as a house can be. The people inside were not as normal as he expected. From the appearance of the furniture and decorations, it seems they are trapped in a time warp. It looked like a movie set for a hippie sitcom of the late 1960's. They were intelligent people and talented in music, art and literature.

Both had been in bands that traveled the Mid-West but never made the big time. They enjoyed the company of the large quiet man that was obviously in love with their daughter. Since he was driving, Gabe declined the magic smoke bowl that was passed around. Later on Carol's mother brought out a bowl of rabbit and gerbil food for the evening's nourishment. Gabe was by nature a carnivore but did not see any protein source larger than a garbanzo bean so he just planned on having steak and eggs for breakfast the next morning. He understood why her parents were so slim and fit, they practiced starving themselves.

As they got ready to leave Carol's mother gave Gabe a full body hug and a kiss on the lips. She made sure that Gabe knew that she did not believe in putting her large tits in a bra, her father and Gabe had a man hug and back slap at the door.

As they drove off Carol asked Gabe if he liked her parents.

He replied "I liked them, they were real people, people that liked being themselves and they don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks. They enjoy life as they make it for themselves, this world would be better off with more people like them."

Carol sat there amazed. "Wow, you really dissected the 30 past years of their life in one paragraph. You don't talk a lot but when you do something really cerebral comes out. I am so lucky for you to fall in love with me. Very lucky."

Gabe just shook his head and smiled.

At the start of their last semester Gabe and Carol moved in together in a modest off campus apartment. It wasn't difficult for Gabe but it was unusual for him that Carol would strip naked as soon as she got home from classes. At first, he thought it was her way of telling him that she wanted him to fuck her. She eventually told him just because she was naked, she did not need him to make love to her at that minute. He was welcome to do that whenever her wanted, but there was no requirement just because she was naked. She told him being naked gave her a sense of freedom.

As they compared class schedules Carol told Gabe "I have a job every Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm. It lasts for at least an hour and I get paid a $100 per class."

Gabe expressed his surprise by saying "Wow, that's good pay for only an hour. What do you do to get $100 per hour?"

"It's a modeling job for the class "Drawing the Human Form. It's a Level 4 course for seniors only, with usually no more than 12 people." replied Carol.

"What do you model?" he questioned

"Me, I model me."

Gabe pushed the question "How do you model yourself? I don't understand."

Shy she said, just above a whisper "I model me. I am a nude model for the class."

"You certainly have the body for it but I am surprised I fell for a stripper."

Sternly she said "I am not a stripper. I do not take of my clothes so men can leer at my body, this is for the development and promotion of the arts. Students have to learn to draw the human body. I pose for six weeks of classes then a guy poses for the next six weeks, he is definitely not a stripper. The last six weeks of the semester is couples drawing and I do not pose with anybody else."

She continued "Now if you wanted to take that magnificent body of yours to this class, they would love to have you to pose by yourself and with me. How about it big boy, we could make $200 for an hours work. You like being around me when I'm naked."

"Don't think I could do that" was all he could say.

"Gabe, I have been modeling that class since my freshman year. You've seen how my parents live. I've had to scramble to have enough money to get through school, this was easy, quick and safe. I know girls that do strip at clubs and I would never do that as I'd rather starve to death."

Gabe mumbled something that sounded like "Just what do you do?"

Carol said "I have a contract with the school and I have a set of my own rules for the sitting. Everyone puts their cell phone in a box on entering class. No one takes my picture, ever. No one ever touches me. If they do, I am out of there and the school still pays me. At the end of my sessions the instructor grades all the drawings and gives them all to me so no one walks out with a drawing of me nude. You will not see my likeness on any guy's dorm wall. If I like the drawings I will keep them, if not, they are burned in the pottery kiln. Can I show you the drawings I have kept?"

"Su...su...sure" he stuttered.

Carol brought out a dozen drawings and paintings of different sizes from a closet and put them on a table."

She smiled, waved her hand like Vanna White and said "Come see my portfolio."

He shuffled through the pictures and exclaimed "These are beautiful, exceptionally good works of art. I can't believe these are just students. I'm surprised you don't have them up on a wall."

She hugged him and said "They are my private items, only to be seen by those who love me and I love them. You and my parents are the only ones, outside of the class, that have seen these."

"What did you parents think of posing nude?" he questioned.

Smiling she said "Who do you think gave me the idea? You've met my mom. She was never a stripper but she did a lot of art class nude modeling."

"This is something I never thought would happen. Give me some time to come to grips with this risqué behavior, I don't want to tell you what you can and can't do but I can tell you if I approve or not." Said while he stroked his chin.

With a smirk he asked "Can I put this painting up on the wall in my den? "

Carol could not contain her laughter and said "Of Course, but remember, no one else is to see it."

"Seriously Gabe, I would like you to come to a session where I am modeling to see just what goes on. If you don't want to go, I could video a typical class for you."

He replied "I'll think about it. Okay?"

Her response was "While you're thinking about it remember this class starts next week and I am under contract to do it."

The end result was Gabe's acceptance of her nude modeling but he did have one caveat; he would walk her to and from her class every time she posed. That was entirely acceptable to Carol.

Both Carol and Gabe graduated in the spring. Gabe already had a job lined up with his father in the dirt moving business. His business management degree would be a welcome addition to his father's growing business.

Carol did not find an art gallery to work at but was fortunate to find employment as an art teacher within the city's school system. She had to travel between different locations during the day but that was not a problem.

Gabe proposed marriage to Carol at Christmas with a June wedding as soon as school was out. The wedding was not a huge social event for the city but the barn party on his father's farm was a big hit with both Gabe and Carol's friends.

Carol was surprised when Gabe drove her to the train station. They were taking Amtrak to Santa Fe, New Mexico. The newlyweds stayed at La Posada, a 4.5 star luxury hotel built in 1935. The hotel is in the center of the city's art district and a meeting place for many art enthusiasts. Her appreciation of him bringing her to such a city was overwhelming. Even though he was only 22 years old he was seriously considering finding a Viagra dispenser.

They started their day with making love, then southwestern breakfast, sex, shower and going to art galleries in the afternoons. The evenings, to the smell of pinon pine burning in chimeneas, were spent walking up and down Canyon Road to visit the many art and sculpture galleries. Since it was tourist season, many galleries treated their guests to wine and delightful cheeses.

The real treat for Carol was a day long trip to Abiquiu where Georgia O'Keeffe had her main studio and spent most of her time. Even though Gabe was quiet about it, he was delighted to take in her beautiful artwork. Georgia O'Keeffe was his favorite American artist and he really enjoyed the time they spent where she performed her artistry.

With the glow of honeymoon bliss behind them they moved into a rental house in Gabe's home town. Gabe's mother was delighted in having a new daughter and the two became close. His father was pleased to have his hard-working son back in town. Not only was he a trusted worker, his management skills seem to improve every month.

In addition to her high school teaching Carol started to do some volunteer work with the city's arts commission. Her knowledge and enthusiasm of the arts were appreciated by the commission.

On their second wedding anniversary they found out she was pregnant with twins. She took 4 months maternity leave and a summer off then went back to teaching. After teaching and volunteering at the arts commission for years, Carol was appointed as the Executive Director of the City Art's Commission. This job was close to the exact career that Carol had planned for herself.

Gabe and his father had grown the business and were quite prosperous. Gabe had added more technology to their company with directional drills, ground penetrating radar and new trenching equipment. Citizens laughed that their company still did all the grave digging in the community although it was more for community benefit than company revenue. Gabe's nick name of Grave Digger became part of the corporate name.

With this prosperity Gabe was given a 40-acre tract of land off his father's farm to build a home. They both decided an "Arts and Crafts" home style would be the best for their forever home. The twin boys, Kerry and Kim, enjoyed life on the farm with each of them having their own horse. In order for the boys to begin to learn responsibility they had horses, calves and chickens to feed twice a day.

The City Art's Commission thrived under Carol's leadership and drive. More people were attending classes, speakers and events. Using some of her Santa Fe connections from her honeymoon, Carol started by inviting successful artists to come to town to discuss their philosophies and thoughts about the arts.

The latest artist was Rolando Ramirez from Barcelona, Spain and was contracted to stay for one year working with the Art's Commission. His duties would include teaching painting/drawing classes, giving lectures and promoting the work of the Art's Commission. Plus, he would have time to continue his own painting. It was requested that he share these works within the context of his teaching.

The first several weeks Rolando was in town Carol escorted him to various meetings, luncheons and dinners. He made short presentations at the City Council, city libraries, Lion's Club, Kiwanis, various schools and other civic organizations. Several country clubs offered him a complimentary membership that allowed him to eat, drink and entertain at the club without paying dues.

Rolando was a very smooth talker, especially around the ladies. To the local women he appeared to be very sophisticated, mainly because he came from Europe. He was not quite as tall as the average American male of 5 foot 9 inches tall, his hair was jet back and slick to the touch and in appearance. Usually, he had it pulled back in a pony tail and he was thin but not particularly fit or muscular.

Every evening that Carol was home she told Gabe about what Rolando said, did and thought. It was to the point that Gabe was tired of the new Spaniard in town before they had time to meet each other. In typical Gabriel style; he did not express his opinion vocally of having too much discussion about Rolando.

Of course, Gabe realized this new artist in town developed a renewed interest in the Art's Commission. Something that was Carol felt was very important, both for her employment and her genuine interest in the arts.

One evening, during dinner Carol told Gabe that she would like to have Rolando to their home for dinner one evening. He said "If that is what you want to do, I'm fine with it. He probably will not enjoy a trip out into the country to have dinner at a property that has a barn and animals."

She replied "He's so polite, he'll never complain about coming here. Are you free next Wednesday evening to have him here? The boys have a 4H supper and meeting that night."

"Yes" he said and thought "Might as well get this over with."

The next Wednesday he came home early, showered and dressed up with slacks and Tommy Bahama silk shirt. Carol was wearing a new lightweight sun dress that flattered her hips, waist and breasts. Gabe thought "That's too nice a dress to be entertaining this guy."

Carol was concerned that Rolando was a half hour late in arriving and was just about to call his cell phone when she saw his BMW come down the gravel driveway. A sweaty and disgruntled Rolando crawled out of the car and slammed the door.

"Why in the world would anyone want to live this far outside of civilization. I drove for miles on a dirt road and saw nothing but grass and wild animals. Carol, my love, why in God's name do you put up with this isolation?"

Laughing she said "It is so peaceful in the evenings. We love it here."

As Rolando came to the house, he put both hands on her to kiss her hello. Gabe thought it was presumptuous to have his hands on her for 30 seconds. Still with his arm around her, Rolando turned his gaze toward Gabe and said "Oh I believe this is your husband, the Dirt Meister."

Gabe heard the snide remark but kept his face neutral. However, he did not walk forward to greet the Spaniard but waited for him to come greet the host. Carol grabbed Rolando's hand and pulled him to meet her husband. Gabe extended his hand and was greeted by a 'dead fish' handshake by Rolando. Gabe smiled and said "Glad to meet you."