Grave Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolando replied "My lovely Carol has told me that we should meet."

Rolando presented Gabe with a couple bottles of 1730 Pedro Ximenez Spanish wine and said "Be careful how you open that delicate bottle."

As they drank the first bottle of wine, Rolando told the American couple about his world travels and people in the art world who are his friends. Carol sat in rapped attention upon hearing the names of famous artists.

After dinner and the third bottle of wine was opened, gently, by the host, Rolando asked "Gabby, I've been meaning to ask "How much dirt can a dirt man dig if a dirt man digs all day?" Then laughed at his own humor.

Carol politely chuckled but clearly thought this was out of bounds. She smiled at Gabe and knew he was holding his temper because of her. Another time and another guy would have Gabe grabbing the top of their head and squeezing so hard their eyeballs would bug out. She knew he was holding back and she would reward him for that later that evening.

Gabe waited then said "Enough dirt to make a good, not extravagant but good living." He was pleased with his life, his wife, his boys and his home. What more could he want?

Continuing his perceived snubs Rolando asked "Gabby, who is your favorite artist? Charles Schulz, maybe?"

Quickly, Carol said "Rolando, the name is Gabe, not Gabby. Just as your name is Rolando and not Roll Aids." Gabe snickered at her remark.

Slowly, Gabe said "A man's home is his castle and it should be a place of peace and tranquility. This house is styled in the Art's and Crafts vision of simplicity and quality. Not quite as showy as Frank Lloyd Wright but similar with a toned-down theme. My favorite European artist is Karl Oscar Larsson, his work came after the Impressionists Monet and Renoir. He was a forerunner of the Arts and Crafts movement and used watercolors to portray an idyllic family lifestyle unlike the Modernists. You will find a number of his works here in our home. Georgia O'Keeffe is my favorite American artist."

This answer was not something that Rolando thought would come out of the mouth of a dirt digger. 'Dogs Playing Poker' on velvet was what he thought Gabe would be his favorite painting.

Carol said "Shall we call this an evening; I need my beauty sleep and Gabe always gets up early for work."

They all arose at the same time and Rolando once again put his hands on Carol to kiss her cheek and say "Good night my dear".

As Rolando drove out the driveway, Carol turned to Gabe and said "Lock the doors, turn out the lights and get upstairs." Then she hurried up the stairway.

He did not see Carol as he timidly entered their bedroom. Her stern voice said "Stop Right There Mister."

Before he could turn around, she came at him as a tan flash, slid down on the carpet and grabbed his cock though his pants. Already nude she jerked the zipper down and snarled "I'll teach you to talk about our house like that.", then swallowed as much of his cock as possible, swirling her tongue. Her hands cradled and fondled his balls, then reached behind him to caress his ass. An ass that was soon put to work slamming his dick into her wet pussy. While being pounded she grabbed his face and told him. "If you every speak that lovingly about your home and family again I will treat you even harsher than I am now. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am" was all that came out of his heavily breathing mouth."

For the next eight months Carol kept her husband and Rolando apart as much as possible.

The two men were cordial but not friendly. Rolando was surprised that he could not seem to get under Gabe's skin with his innuendos and snide remarks. The real reason was that Gabe didn't care one-bit what Rolando had to say.

Early in the summer Gabe was at a Chamber of Commerce meeting when Bob Planter, president of the bank Gabe did business with pulled him aside and said "Can I buy you a beer and talk to you privately?"

"Sure Bob, let's go next door to Pauley's Pub." Gabe replied.

After they had ordered Bob turned to Gabe and said "I'm sure you've heard Patty and I are getting a divorce."

"Yes that was sad news. You've been married over 20 years, haven't you?"

Bob stared at his beer and said "Yeah, twenty great years until that damn Spaniard come to town. He filled her head with romantic ideas, fucked her until she was crazy for him. Then he told her to stay with to her clueless cuckold husband and he will continue to fuck her. He sent me videos of him fucking her, just to humiliate me. I want to kill him but then who would take care of my kids; two are still in high school. She is now crazy mad at me for not making a more glamourous life for her. My attorney says I am really going to be in a mess socially, financially and emotionally from this. I want to reconcile with her but I cannot as long as he is in town."

"That sounds terrible Bob. If I can do anything for you, anything at all, just tell me."

Bob pleaded "Gabe, somehow we need to get that son of a bitch out of this town. He is still stirring the pot, making Patty crazy. I heard he got the Henderson's daughter, Cloe, pregnant too. She was a waitress at our country club and fell for his European sophistication and got knocked up. He laughed at her when she told him she was pregnant but said he was willing to continue screwing her if she liked. Try to get your wife to see clear to get him out of town, can you do that please?"

"I'll do my best to get Carol to make him leave." was Gabe's promise.

After drying his eyes, Bob said "Watch out Gabe, I'm pretty sure he will come after your wife next. He told Patty he was going do a nude painting of Carol before he left town. If he does that, he will try to humiliate you more than me."

Gabe vowed "I'll get on this right away. Thanks for the warning, I just can't live without my Carol."

Gabe had no doubt that slimy bastard wants to have sex with Carol, who wouldn't, she's gorgeous. Plus, Rolando likes to humiliate the husbands of his conquests. It was going to be difficult to talk to Carol about this as she knows that he dislikes Rolando.

After their boys had left the supper table to do their homework Gabe thought he would approach Carol about the "Rolando problem". He asked how are things going in the Art's Commission this month?

She answered "Great, most of our classes are full and their just seems to be more energy all around."

"Are Rolando's classes and lectures being well attended?"

"Yes they are. We have to add extra chairs to get everyone in."

He asked "By everyone, do you mean all the ladies or are there many men attending?"

With a puzzled look on her face, she said "Come to think of it there are few men in the classes. I just thought it was because they were at work and couldn't attend. The night classes are mostly working women. Humm, I never gave that a thought."

Cautiously, he said "Considering how he treated me when we first met, maybe he treats all the men rudely so they don't attend. Is it because he is intimidated by men or he would prefer to be around ladies without the men? Carol, I have been approached by some local men who are taking exception to the amount of attention he is paying to their wives. One man even told me his wife and Rolando were having an affair. Have you heard anything about this?"

Carol responded "No, not at all but Rolando is a "hands on" kind of guy. He is always giving hugs and kisses to all the ladies, that's just his way. He's very complimentary to women as most husbands are not, that can create strife."

Gabe said "Yeah, that's probably what is going on but I thought I had better inform you of what I am hearing. If there is some problem you will need to nip it in the bud before the Art's Commission and you get embarrassed."

With a grin she said "Thank you for looking out for me. That's why I love you."

Unknown to Gabe; Rolando had convinced Carol to have him paint a nude portrait of her for their 20th anniversary. The painting would be done in one of the Art's Commission studios, which was in an old downtown warehouse. The portrait would be for Carol and Gabe's eyes only, it would not be on open display. Carol knew that she still displayed all the physical harms that all women want but the flips of the calendar told her that the big 50 was looming. She did not want to wait until then as she could only go downhill from here.

No clothes were shed during the first meeting of Carol's nude portrait. They talked about the sitting, topic, accessories, background and physical stance. Rolando drew out a quick sketch of what they had thought would accomplish Carol's dream portrait. It was agreed that the two of them would meet in that warehouse on Thursday evenings at 6pm until the portrait was completed.

Despite Rolando's recommendation, Carol was not nude during the first three sittings. She knew he had canvas work to do prior to her stripping. She was quite nervous on the fourth session when she knew she had to be nude. Rolando had a bottle of a very nice white wine for her. She felt Rolando was a little too complimentary about her physical assets.

At that time Rolando broke one of Carol's basic rules; Thou shall not touch. She stopped him mid-sentence and told him. "Hey, we agreed no touching. If you want me to move something you tell me, you do not touch me."

He apologized profusely for his unwanted familiarity with her body.

Rolando could sense her hesitancy to be nude around him and interpreted it in the most extreme manor. He stripped his clothes off saying "I see you are timid so let's put us both on the same plane, now neither one of us has an advantage over the other." Then he stepped in front of his easel and did a theatrical bow, displaying what he thought was a sex organ she could not ignore.

Carol stifled a snicker as his penis was as thin as the rest of his body. He certainly did not have the heavy-duty equipment that her husband had at his command. He thought he recognized a dissing of his manhood but he knew his charm would have her spreading her legs for him prior to having the painting complete.

The Thursday night sessions lasted between 60 and 90 minutes. While Carol remained in the same pose Rolando spent the time complimenting her beauty and her sexiness. He occasionally said something that could be taken as a slap against Gabe; but never a direct insult. He felt he had plenty of time to seduce her, besides he also had a couple other women he was wiggling his dick in.

Gabe was watching Carol's actions and relationship with him. She did not display the normal clues of a cheating wife. If she was horny after her Thursday night activity, he made sure no one else had been near her pussy before him that day. She did not run to take a shower as she got home or hide hickies or bite marks. Any mention of Rolando was in a general session of the conversation that included other people, never just him.

Gabe did take the opportunity to mention Cloe Henderson's pregnancy and Bob Planter's marital problem in off the cuff remarks. Carol seemed concerned about the situation but did not offer any solutions. She did remind him that Rolando's one year contract would be over soon and all will go back to being fine.

As the painting progressed and with Rolando's contract expiring; Carol came home one evening just bubbling with joy. At dinner, she told Gabe and the boys "I have been invited to New York City and will help Rolando set up a one man show in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It will take a couple of days to set up, then we will be given a private tour of the Met, Rolando has a number of named artists we will get to join for dining and drinking wine. The Met has a 3-bedroom apartment facing Central Park that they will provide for Rolando and I during the week we're there." Kim and Kerry were very impressed at their mother's news, not so much with Gabe.

This news had all the red flags flying for Gabe but he joined in the celebration of one of Carol's life dreams. He could never dash her dream trip the minute she talked about it, he would have to have a plan to protect her from a known predator, Rolando.

A week later, Carol had the feeling that Gabe was not onboard with her New York trip, so she asked him "You don't seem to be as happy as I am about this trip. Is there a problem? Do you think I shouldn't go?"

"I would love for you to go to New York and do all the things you want to do but I think we have a real problem with Rolando."

"Are you forbidding me to go to New York?" she asked

"No, just not with Rolando."

Now she was getting upset. "I can handle him, no problem. We have a deal, no touching. He treats me like a lady."

Looking directly into her eyes he said "It just isn't going to happen."

Back and forth they went; "Why not?"

"Not going to happen"

"Give me a reason."

"Not happening. Period."

"Are you forbidding me."

"No"

"Then I will go to New York."

"Not going to happen!"

They finally met a stalemate and quit talking to each other. It was quiet at breakfast but not freezing cold, both knew what the others point was but both had their reasons for it to or not to happen. Gabe went into the bedroom as Carol was dressing, gave her a kiss and said "I really love you; I could not live without you. You know that don't you?"

She responded with a kiss, then said "I know, and I love you too."

Gabe went to the office for an hour to make sure Grave Diggers, Inc. was functioning on all cylinders. He told Barbara, his secretary, office manager and friend that he was going to be gone for the rest of the day on a special project.

He called the local Case Construction Equipment dealership and asked if he could try out the new Case 5690 Super N back hoe. Gabe said that he needed a 3-foot bucket to do a test. The dealer was ecstatic as Grave Diggers Inc. had a reputation of buying good equipment. The dealer loaded the new back hoe on Gabe's trailer and asked to join him, "Nah, I don't want to waste your time."

Gabe took the trailer to his home and drove to one of the cattle pens that was not in use. There he dug two holes, side by side, six feet long, six feet deep and three feet wide. He laughed at how easy this was as compared to his beginning career. When the holes sizes pleased him, he grabbed a shovel and squared out the bottom like his father and grandfather had taught him.

When Carol came home, she saw the boys in the cattle pens and thought she would see how their day went. They said "Fine but what's with the holes in the other pen?"

She smiled and said "Have you ever figured out what is on your dad's mind?" Then they all had a good laugh. She didn't even ask him about it at dinner as she knew she would not understand.

The reason for Gabe's success in business was his ability to analyze each situation then make a plan. His skills allowed his father to retire and move to southwest Florida. He was willing to risk his marriage if his plan failed.

Gabe called The Met in New York and asked about the Rolando Ramirez showing next month. After several phone transfers, a woman told him there was no showing. He said "Thank you" and continued with his next part of his plan. Gabe had installed locators on all the pickups, trucks and large equipment; both for efficiency and possible theft recovery. He quickly installed a unit in Carol's car and a locator on her cell phone. Her cell phone was on the company's plan so he started reviewing her emails and texts.

There was no indication of love or sex between Carol and Rolando on any of the emails or texts. They talked about where they would eat and what shows they would see while in New York, nothing about the art show. He wondered if this was just a sex trip for the two of them. Or was she being duped so that the slimy Spaniard can get into her pants.

From the locator he found out where they were meeting on Thursday nights. It wasn't what he expected. He was afraid they were at the nicest hotel in the city, not a warehouse. He drove his pickup to the warehouse/art studio and parked a block away and walked. He could not see anything as the doors were locked and any windows were too high to see from. He backed up his pickup to the closest window and stood on the sideboards to see inside.

What he saw almost knocked him off the pickup. It was his wife, nude on a couch with the slime ball painting her portrait. They were talking and laughing while his brushes transposed her image to canvas. He sat back from his easel and motioned her to him. She rose and strolled nonchalantly toward her painter, not bothering to put on the robe that laid at her feet. Her luscious breasts gently jiggling as she walked on stiletto heels.

Gabe was ready to shatter the window with his fist but decided to wait to see what happened next. He had his cell phone camera ready to record any infidelity. As Rolando backed away from his easel, Gabe saw that he also was naked. That made him breathe fire hot enough to melt the glass in front of him. His love of 20 plus years stood nude next to this skinny asshole as they discussed something.

The slime ball had the audacity to put his hand on her bare ass as he made a point. Carol made a half turn with her body and gave his face a strong slap, followed by her shaking her index finger at him while speaking. Rolando laughed, Carol didn't. Her pose of legs slightly spread, hands on full hips with tits moving with every heavy breath turned both Gabe and Rolando on. Then she stomped back to her position on the couch while Rolando rubbed his cheek. When the painting session was over Carol put on her street clothes before giving Rolando a goodbye hug and kiss on the cheek. Rolando tried to push his naked crotch toward her but she skillfully moved to hug him from the side and not the front.

Gabe now knew she was not cheating, yet, but she was spending a lot of time with him nude. That concerned him enough to purchase another motion detecting camera and place in on the window at the warehouse. He also installed a locator on Rolando's rental car as he wanted to know if they were meeting elsewhere.

Carol and Gabe were pleasant and loving with each other at home. So long as they did not talk about Carol's intension of going to New York. Carol was busy with preparing for a black tie fund raising gala that would feature the Spanish artist's work. Included in the program were accomplishments of local artists and various talented children.

Two nights before the gala Carol came home a little late because she had gone shopping after work. Gabe was outside when she drove up, saw packages and hanging clothes and he offered help her bring them in the house. He knew she was wanting a new dress for the gala but asked why she had purchased several other items. She said "New clothes for my trip to New York on Friday."

He thought about dropping them on the ground and walking on but that would create new strife. Instead, he said "Make sure you keep the receipts to return those clothes without wearing them."

She snapped "Do you think I'll be in New York naked?"

Glaring at her he said "That'll be the last thing you ever do."

She noticed that could be taken two ways, one positive and one very negative. Either way it really pissed her off and she said "What do you mean by that?"

Shrugging he said "Never mind, it's not going to happen so why argue about it."

"Don't tell me what to do." she snapped. She also changed her mind; her portrait was to be seen only by her husband and her. To show him she can do what she wants, the portrait will be the feature of the gala.

The next day, since Carol had not been happy with him the last couple of weeks, she asked him "Are you sure you want to go tonight? I don't mind if you stay home. It's better than starting a fight with Rolando."

"I'm fine." was his response.