All Comments on 'Gravedancer'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved them all.

Sad to see it end, but also looking foward to Lu's tales, haha oh man that one will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry to see it end....

*****

shyintxshyintxover 11 years ago
Can't wait

Hurry Hurry with Lucifer's tale

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I loved the story!

But your spelling mistakes make me crazy!

pooage4pooage4over 11 years ago
Loved it

I really like you work, but would you consider re-posting all the chapters of this story as one submission as when I go back to re read them I get lost. Also for the story about Lucifer could you please throw in some more bondage scenes, I liked the one in this chapter and I think it would fit the plot with his short temper and intimacy issues.

Thanks for a great story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I really loved the storyline, and the fact that Claire was willing to give herself up for her lovers.

AliandVictor_IceHeartAliandVictor_IceHeartover 11 years ago

Why must it end???? :'( I sincerely love this series.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I also love how you linked it the The old king and the new bride. That just made me want to read that series too... speaking of which,I've got another series to read!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I've enjoyed this series immensely...very well done :)

shawnsgirlshawnsgirlabout 10 years ago
Proof read

I am really getting into your stories, thank you. However you really need a proof reader. In past stories Darrow refered to Claire as "Ms. Harding" in this this story he called her "Ms. Hasting" which is it? Also would LOVE more sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh God!

I read Michelle and Lucifer's story first, and then Kara's story and then this, so it is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Missed opportunity

I think you missed an opportunity with Darrow's tail. He could have been teasing in 3 or 4 places at once; cock, tail and 2 hands.

I agree with the proof reading and that some more sex wouldn't go amiss but other than that I really liked this story series.

Oh also I think the demons could speak a little more old school, they are supposed to be ancient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I have enjoyed this series so very much. Your storytelling is phenomenal. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous