Grayson Loves Feet Pt. 01

Story Info
A hot encounter with a foot sub last summer.
1.3k words
4.44
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
21 Followers

It was leg day at the gym and after a sweaty cardio warm up I plopped my big ass down on the leg press. I adjusted the weight and my large feet in my worn-out sneakers and pressed out. By my final set, my thighs and calves were looking pumped. Bulging in all the right places, my dark fur glistening.

I take my phone, snap a quick photo of my engaged calves bulging above my sneakers and add it to my Instagram story before continuing with the rest of my workout.

An hour later, my legs are feeling like jello but showing the signs of my intense workout, I'm sitting in the locker room.

I kick off my sneakers and can smell the funky sweaty foot stunk that's been collecting in them. I peel off my damp socks just as I get a notification.

Graylvsft: I would love to worship those big stinky sweaty feet after your workout sir.

Ah, Grayson. One of my biggest "fans" at least on my alt account. The one I posted to anonymously, mostly of thirst trap pics from the gym, sweaty pits, bulging jock strap, and plenty of my big feet from all angles.

He had reached out many times and was desperate for my sweaty size 12 feet in his face. From previous DMs, I had learned he was 27, a dancer, and could see he was a long, lean, smooth, toned stud with a beautiful chiseled face.

Our timing had never worked out before but I had nothing planned for the rest of today.

Hryjknyk: just about to shower and head home, good timing.

I respond with a picture of my feet on top of my damp socks and sneakers. You can see a damp outline of my soles on the tile close by.

It's met with an immediate reply.

Graylvsft: please sir don't shower, let me lick them clean for you!

Less than a minute later comes;

Graylvsft: Please sir! Your big manly feet have me so hard!

He sent followed by a pic of a white pouch straining out of the open fly of his short shorts. I could even see the hint of a wet spot forming.

Our previous chats also informed me of how servicing big, sweaty feet drove him wild so his desperation was only slightly surprising.

Thinking about how great it would feel to have his soft lips and wet tongue on my feet I agree.

Hryjknyk: today is your lucky day boy. Hope you have strong hands.

I give him my address and when to meet and I slide my dirty, damp white socks back on my tired feet. Pulling the cotton tubes up just below my pumped calves. I shove my feet back in my warm, moist sneakers and head home.

It's a hot sunny day, keeping my body dripping in sweat as I make the short walk back to my apartment. I toss my bag down inside and can feel the warm stuffy apartment. Briefly debating AC or not I decide to crack open a window and then grab a beer from the kitchen. I move my coffee table to the side so Grayson has plenty of room to worship. Just as I am about to plop down on the sofa, my buzzer rings.

I open the door to a lightly panting Grayson. Damn, he is cute. His eyes dart up and down my body and smiles brightly at me.

"Strip off the tank top and shorts," I say sternly.

My broad frame blocked the entrance. His eyes look worried as they dart side to side, checking the empty hallway. He eagerly ditches his clothes and stands there holding them, clad in nothing but white underwear and a pair of worn slip-ons. His socks are thin, almost sheer, and go all the way up to his knees.

"Shoes too," I bark and he eagerly kicks them off.

I move to the side letting him in before forcing him against the wall. He drops his clothes when my lips brush his. I can feel his body trembling with excitement.

"On your knees boy," I whisper in his ear.

"Yes sir!" you can hear the desperation and desire in his soft voice.

I step back and admire the sexy smooth twink kneeling in front of me.

"Crawl," I commanded, pointing toward the living room.

I admire his lithe, toned body as he makes his way across the hardwood floor on his hands and knees. Delighted to see his beautiful round ass cheeks are exposed, only a thin strap trapped against his crack between his firm mounds, connecting the bulging pouch and waistband of his thong. I can feel myself growing in my shorts.

He is still on his hands and knees at the foot of the couch when I walk up in front of him. I use my sneakered foot to lift his head, he is smiling wide with lust in his eyes.

"Ok, boy."

He crouches down and started huffing the tops of my sneakers, face darting from one to the other. I can feel his strong hands rubbing up and down my calves. His beautiful smooth ass arched up in the air.

I sit down and push his chest so he rights himself up to his knees. I lift one foot and lightly nudge his face then tap it against his perky chest a few times. He moans staring up at me, his hand reaching down, groping his straining bulge.

"No!" I bark and kick his arm to the side.

"Sorry, Sir!"

"Why are you here boy?"

I'm only seven or so years his senior but my dominance and his desperation make our difference seem more intense.

"To worship your feet, Sir," Bright-eyed and smiling he responds.

"Beg!"

"Please, Sir! You're so hot and I want your big feet so bad!"

I rub my sneaker against his bulge, the wet spot clearly growing.

"Please let me worship your beautiful feet! Your sneakers already smell so good, I'm so hard for you sir."

I kick his face lightly a few times as he yelps in glee.

"Sneakers!" I say relaxing back into the couch and raising one foot.

He is eagerly untying my sneaker with care, his face as close as logistics would permit. He slides the one sneaker off and looks up at me, his eyes begging. I nod and he takes a big deep whiff, his face buried in the opening. His crotch humps the air as he gets off on my stink.

I press my damp sock-covered foot against his chest and his free hand grabs it, the other clutching the used athletic shoe to his face. I can feel his long fingers caressing the arch as his body shudders from huffing the stinky sneaker.

"Oh fuck, Sir! Smells so good," he moans desperately.

'Just wait' I think. Knowing this was the 5th day in a row I had worn these socks to work out in and had skipped the shower between last night and this morning's workouts.

"May I try the other one, Sir?" he asks, his voice muffled from still being in the other sneaker.

"You may, boy," I reply softly, rewarding him.

He tosses the sneaker he's holding to the side and slides his hand from my foot, leaning his chest in so it stays pressed against him.

He unties the other sneaker, more eager than the first one, and desperately huffs at it. I let this foot slide between his legs and gently nudge his balls stretching his thong, feeling the warmth against my damp sock. He can't stop moaning with every exhale. I kick the shoe away from his face and press both damp socked feet into his face. With both hands he holds them firm, breathing in deep. He's even writhing, trying to hump the air.

"Go get me a beer," I command, pulling my feet from him.

His initial disappointment from the objects of his desire being taken from him turns into a dutiful wicked smile.

"Yes sir!" he replies, eagerly crawling to the fridge.

I take note of his willing excitement. Yes, my big, smelly man feet are what drives him wild but I can tell he is almost as excited by submitting to me.

This just got that much more interesting I think, feeling my dick swelling in my shorts.

Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
21 Followers