Great Grandma Rachel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds fair. If you don't mind, I will take you up on your offer and go with a hand job."

"Why a hand job?"

"Simple. You have the most amazing fingers. They are firm and gentle at the same time."

She smiled looking away at some distant memory saying, "My Jacob said the same thing. Thank you, Jake. It's nice to know I haven't lost my touch."

By the time we finished loading the batteries in everything, the sun was up. We piled everything back into the box, dressed, and met in the kitchen for breakfast. She fixed eggs, bacon, and sausage along with toast and coffee.

We talked strategy on how to get the sewing room ready. I went upstairs and moved boxes into one of the bedrooms so there was room for the shelves. We cuddled on the living room sofa and even slept a few minutes before the people with the bookcases rang the doorbell.

After they put all the boxes on the second floor, I opened one to verify the tools needed. I went to the workshop for the implements while she opened up the other boxes so assembly could go a little faster.

We admired our handiwork after the last book case was in place a few hours later. The walls were filled with empty shelves waiting for books. Grandma fixed some hamburgers and chips while I cleaned up all the cardboard and paper. After eating, she declared it was time for a nap and I didn't argue.

I sat on the sofa to check up on emails. She went to her bedroom.

I woke up about 2 hours later. Grandma was still in her room. By the time I opened the first box of books and began recording the title, author, and genre, she came up the stairs. The arrangement of the books seemed firm in her mind as she deftly placed them on different shelves.

We were about one-third of the way done when I suggested we call it a day. I offered to treat us for dinner. Grandma Rachel was feeling adventurous so we picked up food to go from Arby's. Dinner was finished just before sunset so we walked around the house. We sat on the sofa and talked about last night. She was still remarking how wonderful it was to be alive again. No indication of guilt but also nothing was said to imply she wanted to have sex with me again.

At bed time, we walked to my bed arms around each other. I stripped while she trotted to her bedroom. My naked Grandma carried the box proudly and set it on the bed. On top of her "toy box" was an adult panty. The underwear went on the night table. She hopped into bed and opened the box with the excitement of a kid on Christmas day.

After some rummaging and talking out loud, she chose the vibrating nipple clamps and the G-spot vibrator. She read the clamp instructions. She looked at me with a wicked smile and said, "Here goes."

She rubbed one nipple for a few moments then gently applied the clamp. After the other nipple was clamped, Grandma picked up the remote control and set it to the lowest vibration level. Her eyes registered great surprise. All she could say was, "Oh my!". She increased the vibrations up to the tenth level within five minutes. I watched her carefully. When her eyes rolled back in her head, I took the remote and turned it off then carefully removed the clips.

The nipples were a little red but unharmed. Grandma Rachel opened her eyes. She panted heavily and looked disoriented. Then she spoke.

"My God! What a sensation!!"

"You liked that?"

"Definitely!"

"When do you want to use the G-spot vibrator?"

"Give me a few minutes."

When her breathing finally returned to normal, I asked her if she wanted to return the clamps.

"Are you kidding? That was the most intense nipple orgasm I've ever had!"

She basked a little longer in the climax after glow then read the instructions to the G-spot stimulator. Grandma inserted a finger inside her vagina and grinned.

"Well, what do you know? I'm a little wet!"

She applied a small amount of lubricant to the vibrator, inserted it, and turned it on.

Grandma smiled and laid back. She bent her knees then moved the vibrator up to the next level.

"Oooohhh this is nice! Stimulating but not too much."

At the next level she observed, "Getting better."

By the time she was at the eighth level, all she could say was, "OH MY!," as her legs clamped together. She did have presence of mind to turn it off and slowly withdraw the device. She panted but not like with the nipple clamps.

Letting out a long contented sigh she summed things up with, "Times have changed from using an electric razor. And I am glad!"

She looked at my erection and rolled toward me. Her magic fingers went to work. In practically no time, I was ejaculating hard. We got me cleaned up then she put toys in the box and placed it on the floor. She snuggled on my shoulder.

"Jake, I want an honest answer. Did watching me with those clamps and that vibrator make you think I had lost my mind?"

"No ma'am. Truth be told, watching you get aroused then climax both times was very stimulating. That's why the hand job was so fast."

She chuckled then let out a big yawn. While she slipped on her overnight panty, I reached for the blanket. Her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest felt wonderful. We gave each other a good night kiss then fell asleep almost immediately.

DAY 6

I woke up to the feel of a light kiss on my cheek and saw a smiling great grandmother.

"You are looking chipper this morning."

"Well, I have every reason to be. Two amazing orgasms last night and I woke up dry! But I better get moving."

She stopped mid-stride facing the bed..

"Are you OK with me going around naked?"

"Yes ma'am. Why do you ask?"

"My Jacob and I always slept naked. I wore a night gown when you arrived because I wasn't sure how you would react. So, are you OK seeing me without any clothes?"

"I am fine, Grandma. I hope my future wife is half as sexy as you when we are in our 90s."

"You are as good at flattery as my Jacob. May we snuggle for a little while and then I will fix breakfast?"

She was already in the bathroom before I could reply. I laughed and said, "Of course."

We cuddled and planned the coming day. After dressing and breakfast we went upstairs to the library. Grandma called out the book information while I entered data into the tablet. When the last box was emptied, Grandma looked puzzled.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It doesn't seem like we have recorded all the books."

I looked around and all the boxes were empty. I opened the closet to the nearest bedroom and it was empty. In the other bedroom closet I called out, "You were right! Looks to be about 20 boxes here."

"How do you feel about a lunch break?" she asked.

"Excellent idea."

The light lunch of Jello fruit salad, chips, and lemonade hit the spot. We cuddled and napped on the sofa then tackled the remaining boxes. These boxes were Grandpa Jacob's history books. He seemed to be especially interested in the Revolutionary War and the Civil War along with World War I and the Great Depression. He also had an impressive number of books on philosophy. The books on accounting and finance were also there and a variety of other topics.

It was late afternoon and we were about half way done.

"Would you mind stopping for now, Grandma?"

"Not at all. I am starting to feel a little winded myself."

"What do you think about a salad from Wendy's?" I asked.

"I don't know. What kind of salads do they have?"

I showed her the menu on my tablet and we chose the Caesar Chicken Salads. On the way back from Wendy's, she asked we stop to talk with Granpa Jacob. We drove up to the grave site. Her conversation was brief and ended with the traditional kiss. I couldn't read her face as we went home in silence.

We finished the salad then enjoyed our sunset walk.

"Did you have a good visit with Grandpa Jacob?"

"Yes, I did. I told him about last night and he was happy the toys worked well. I also told him about us cuddling and snuggling. He said he was fine with that but his voice sounded uncomfortable. I asked him if he was jealous and he said maybe a little bit. So long as you and I don't have any more sex, he is fine with things. I told him I have kept my promise and will not go back on that pledge. It never occurred to me how much he misses me even in the afterlife."

She wiped away a tear as we entered the house.

"Grandma, would you like to save the toys for another night? That way, you can rest."

"I think you are right, Jake. I still want to sleep next to you if you don't mind."

"Of course not," I declared while hugging her.

Laying naked next to my nude great grandmother seemed like the most natural act. Even my perpetual erection was down a bit.

"I've been thinking, Jake. Maybe sex with you and ordering the toys was anger."

"I don't understand."

"I kissed you the moment you arrived thinking you were my Jacob. Then you helped me rediscover sex. I ordered the toys. Was I getting back at my Jacob because he died and left me alone?"

"I can't answer that. If this situation happened to a friend of yours and they asked your advice, what would you say?"

After much reflection she replied.

"I would say maybe. And maybe he is angry to be somewhere without you. We are taught the next life is a totally positive experience. But what if feelings are still real in the hereafter?" Jake, tomorrow morning before we finish up the books, I want to talk with my Jacob. Would you please drive me?"

"Of course."

She sighed in relief and thanked me.

"Shouldn't you put on some protection?"

She muttered some displeasure but went to the bathroom. I reached down at the foot of the bed for the blanket. When Grandma returned, I unfolded the blanket and covered us. She lay her head on my shoulder, placed a palm on my chest, whispered a goodnight, and fell asleep within a few seconds.

DAY 7

It was still dark while I emptied my bladder. My grandma Rachel was now awake as I brought the blanket over me.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning, Grandma. How are you?"

"Dry so I am feeling happy. I noticed the erection when you got back into bed. Would you like some relief?"

"That would be most welcome."

She flipped back the blanket and began describing the recent nipple clamps orgasm while performing a very stimulating massage.

"Those clamps stimulated my nipples more than I've ever felt before. My Joseph loved sucking my boobs but this was a whole new sensation. My orgasm was moving at high speed and when the climax came, I blacked out. I'm glad you were there to turn them off."

I ejaculated strongly. She helped me clean up then we cuddled.

"I will call Mom and Dad later this morning and tell them I will be home in a couple of more days. That should give you plenty of time to check out the other toys and work on any other projects around here."

"That would be nice, Jake. I will call Darlene and Julie and let them know there is no reason to come by."

"Who are they?"

"I never told you? My church has a team of people who call on older members each day. The seven of them take turns calling me daily. One person specializes in grocery shopping so I give her my list then write her a check for what she spent. Another is available to take me to appointments. The others telephone me during the day and we just talk. When I learned you were coming, I called each of them to not telephone or a visit this week. Julie worked out a shopping list so that is how we have enough food."

It was comforting to know she and others had a safety net of people who checked on her regularly. Any misgivings I had of leaving her alone went away.

We slept some more then dressed and ate breakfast. We arrived just as the cemetery gates opened. I sat in the car while she walked to Grandpa Jacob's grave. Their exchange went on for about 20 minutes. We drove back to her house in silence and resumed cataloging the books.

Lunch was sliced turkey sandwiches, chips, and lemonade. When we finished, she led me to the sofa. She leaned against me but looked across the room.

"I had a long talk with my Jacob. I confessed to being angry with him for dying. He admitted being sad and angry without me. I reminded him he died with a smile on his face. He said that was his mortal body. His soul misses me terribly. I asked him to describe where he is now. He said he can't. Not because of any rules or orders but he's just not able to put the words together so it makes sense. He reminded me of a book titled "Life After Life" we read some years ago. One of the people who had a near-death experience was asked to describe what she saw. She said it was impossible because all she had were three dimensional words to describe a fourth dimension. He said he now understood what she meant."

She looked up at me.

"I haven't thought about that book in years. It should turn up when we finish the books today."

"Sounds like an interesting book. Did Grandpa Jacob have anything else to say?"

"He feels lost without me by his side. I didn't say anything, but the thought of suicide entered my head. Somehow, he knew what I was thinking and told me not to do it. He would feel guilty about being the cause for me to be with him before it was time. I asked him what he meant about 'before it was time'. All he could say was he understood there was unfinished work here and there was a perfect time to join him in the future. He had no idea what the remaining work was but he asked again not to hurry things up by suicide. It probably wouldn't be much longer. We thanked each other for clearing the air about our anger. He was happy we found his books. He said you are free to take any of them if you wish. Then I kissed his stone and left."

She wrapped an arm across me and cried.

"God, I miss him so much."

I returned the hug. We consoled each other in silence.

Eventually, we finished cataloging the books. In one of the last boxes was "Life after Life" by Raymond Moody. I set it aside with plans to read it later. We decided to reward our hard work with a picnic at one of their favorite places.

The park was past its prime but the trees were huge. A large water fountain no longer worked and the playground had only a few working swings. We sat at a concrete slab picnic table with plenty of shade. The only noises were the many birds. Fat squirrels seemed to be everywhere.

"This was our favorite place when we were first married and after he came back from Korea. The playground had a lot of things besides swings for the kids. We spent a lot of weekends here planning the coming week and our futures while the children played. It doesn't look like much now, but the memories are strong."

She took my hand.

"Jake, don't worry about me. I won't take my life to be with my Jacob sooner. I couldn't stand the idea he would feel responsible for my action."

"I'm glad to hear that, Grandma," squeezing her hand.

After a leisurely picnic we drove around and Grandma pointed out more history such as buildings that were now gone or anecdotes about various people long departed. Back at the house, I called Mom and told her I was staying a couple of extra days. Mom was pleased.

Dinner, after our naps, was a reheated casserole a friend from her church left on the porch while we were gone. The sunset walk around the house was pleasant with little talking.

I lay in bed wondering which toys she wanted to play with tonight. She walked in sans clothes carrying her adult panty. Rummaging around the box, she produced a vibrating clit suction device and the vibrating dildo and two tubes of lube.

"I'm a little nervous about this sucking device. Do you think it could do any permanent damage?"

"Well, let's read the instructions together."

The one page pamphlet had a perfect blend of text and illustrations. Grandma held it, turned it on and off a few times, then placed her little finger in the opening. She turned it on at the lowest setting and seemed pleased. Moving it to the highest level cause her eyes to open wide with amazement.

"This is certainly different. I like the heft and that it's waterproof. When it was on my pinkie, the suction was there but it didn't feel like the skin was going to be torn away. Even at maximum."

"Do you want to try it?"

She bit her lower lip staring intently at the toy.

"Yes. Let's try this."

I helped her put the water-based lube around the opening. She turned it on to the lowest setting then gingerly placed it on her clitoris.

"Oh my.....this is nice."

By the fourth setting she was rocking back and forth calling out to her Lord and Savior repeatedly. She was having trouble with the settings. When she leaned back with eyes closed, I turned it off.

"My Lord! What an orgasm and only at the fourth setting! Are you sure this is legal?"

"I am sure, Grandma," I said chuckling.

A finger went into her vagina. Then came out after a few seconds.

"Wetter than yesterday. I can still feel the contractions. This is one amazing toy. I wonder how it would work on nipples?"

"Do you want to try it?"

"I think so."

I put a little more gel on the opening and she placed it on her left nipple. She turned it on at the low setting.

"Ohhhhh....this is also NICE!"

She began rapidly increasing the suction and achieved the maximum setting in short order. The toy was making a distracting noise but she didn't notice. Once again, her eyes closed and she lay back on the pillow. When she didn't move after a few seconds, I turned it off.

"Why did you do that? This thing is better than the nipple clamps!"

"Sorry. I thought you had passed out."

"No harm done. I'm glad you are here to help me get used to these things."

I hugged her saying, "I am so proud of you. Exploring new ways to orgasm. You are amazing!"

She managed a smile while basking in the joy of two intense climaxes.

"Tomorrow, I am ordering two more of these. One for each nipple to go with the one on my clit. Then see if I can last past the third setting with all three going at the same time," she said showing a most roguish grin.

"Good for you!"

She lay still for a while and began nodding off. She jerked awake announcing, "I need to pee."

When she returned she declared, "I'm ready for the dildo now."

She held it up and looked at it from all angles.

"I chose this one because it reminds me of my Jacob. The bigger ones seemed obscene."

She turned it on and off while I read the pamphlet.

"I'm ready. What do we do?"

"According to the pamphlet, rub it with some water-based lube then insert it and use the remote to turn it on. The remote allows you to increase or decrease the vibrations. It looks like the thrusting action is constant."

She put the lube on the device then lay down. Her legs were bent and spread. Grandma inserted the dildo and switched it on.

"Oh yes...feels like my Jacob except he didn't vibrate. I'm increasing the vibrations...Oh God!"

She couldn't talk. The vibrations were increased. All she said was, "Yes....yes!"

When the orgasm hit, Grandma released a loud, "Yes!" then dropped the remote. I picked it up and turned off the dildo.

She breathed heavily. Gingerly she pulled it out and smiled.

"Jake, I am done in. Is it OK if I do a hand job for you in the morning?"

"Of course."

"Thank you."

She put on her overnight protection and then fell asleep in her standard position of head on my shoulder and palm on my chest. I put the toys on the night stand, grabbed the blanket, and covered us.

DAY 8

I woke up to a smiling Grandma massaging my penis.

"I used to do this to my Jacob. It was always amazing to see his limp soldier came to attention with just a little rubbing. He loved it."

"I don't blame him. This is the ideal wake up call."

She continued the stimulation until I exploded a few minutes later. I cleaned up while she wandered off to the bathroom.