Great Grandma Rachel Pt. 02

Story Info
Still full of life at age 92.
10.1k words
4.81
9.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the end of a story regarding a 92 year old great grandmother rediscovering her sex drive thanks to her 24 year old great grandson.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DAY 4

It was almost dawn when I woke up. Grandma Rachel slept on my chest. I didn't want to get up but my bladder had other ideas. I slid away slowly with her head resting on a pillow. Pulling the blanket away woke her.

"Jake, are you OK?"

"Yes. Just need to use the bathroom."

"OK." She promptly fell asleep.

Maybe it was hearing the flushing toilet or maybe she was too tired to be aware of her body, or maybe it was just age. All I know is she was crying and cursing when I opened the bathroom door.

"Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!" as she trotted past me.

I smelled the urine on the sheets. I removed the covers. The mattress was a little wet but would dry quickly. The washing machine made short work of the laundry and I figured the dryer would make everything dry and stainless. While the washer was working, I walked back to the bedroom and listened as grandma showered. She sounded like she was crying. I knocked on the door and opened it slightly.

"Grandma, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Jake! Leave me alone, please."

I dressed then started breakfast. I dished up the eggs onto the plates next to bowls of steaming oatmeal when Grandma walked in wearing a gray cotton nightgown.

"Oh. So the old woman can't fix breakfast, either?"

"I was trying to help."

"Well, stop helping! I can do things myself!"

Clenched fists beat on my chest as I hugged her. After a few moments of crying, she spoke.

"I am so embarrassed! I haven't wet the bed since I was 3 years old. Who was I kidding? I'm too old for sex. I should be in a nursing home so I can just die of boredom. I'm 92 so it shouldn't take too long."

We hugged in silence then I asked, "Are you finished?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"This pity party is not funny. For the last 3 days your routine has been tossed out the window. For two nights you've had multiple orgasms for the first time in 15 years. You've gone on a couple of trips, enjoyed a new wireless system while getting used to a new tablet, and fixing food for two. I think your mind and body were tired. The need to rest and regroup was strong. So, you peed in the bed out of sheer exhaustion."

I lifted her chin.

"You are still one sexy woman. And I still want to enjoy that beautiful body if you don't mind."

"Really?"

She looked so frightened and vulnerable.

"Really," I said with absolute confidence and sincerity.

"Thank you," hugging me as tight as she could.

Breakfast was an open conversation about last night and what happened this morning. She stated again how powerful the orgasms were and I smiled with pride. We worked out a plan of action. Sex can continue but there will be bathroom breaks before sex and maybe no later than 1 hour after. We will purchase some type of absorbent undergarment. Grandma will resume Kegel exercises which she stopped soon after Grandpa Jacob passed.

We looked on our tablets researching different absorbing undergarments for women. When she found a brand which looked promising, I looked into reviews about it and made notes. We compiled a list of 6. Then Grandma Rachel decided on the brand she liked best. I drove her to the drugstore nearest us.

She carried herself with pride and confidence in her dark green floral print dress. She purchased 3 packets of a brand labeled as "extra absorbent" which looked like panties. The clerk looked at her with a twinge of pity. Grandma saw the expression and proclaimed, "These are for my mother." She didn't crack a smile until we were in the car. Another date at McDonald's then we drove home.

As we approached the cemetery she asked if we could stop at Grandpa Jacob's grave.

"I won't be a minute", she said.

I took that as my hint to stay in the car. True to her word, she stood talking to Grandpa Jacob's headstone. She pointed to her pelvis a couple of times. Then she finished, dried her eyes, and planted another kiss on his name.

The drive home was quiet. We walked in and I checked my tablet while she put away the purchase. Then Grandma Rachel sat next to me on the sofa.

"I told my Jacob about the great orgasms. He was pleased. He asked if you were still planning to leave and I assured him you were. I also told him about wetting the bed like a child and how you helped me deal with it. He is very proud of you, Jake. He asked me to thank you for watching over his Rachel."

"It is my honor and pleasure."

We decided to tackle the sewing room this afternoon. As we were discussing the books, I asked how they acquired so many.

"We were both readers growing up. In fact, we first met as little kids at the public library. I remember being so envious when he was old enough for the adult wing and I will still in the children's section. Over the years, we collected books from garage sales, inheritances from our parents, and gifts from friends and relatives."

"What kind of books do you have?"

"All kinds. My Jacob read a lot on banking then investing. The books are probably outdated now, but I want to keep them. He also liked reading U.S. history. I have a nice collection of cookbooks but mainly murder mysteries."

"Murder mysteries?"

She grinned.

"I suppose it is my dark side."

"Who are your favorite murder mystery authors?"

"Dashiell Hammett, Raymond Chandler, Rex Stout, Earl Stanley Garner, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and, of course, Agatha Christie. I tried Mickey Spillane but his style just didn't appeal to me. There is also Sue Grafton, John Grisham, and Nevada Barr."

"Agatha Christie and John Grisham are the only names I recognize."

"You are welcome to read any of them while you are here, Jake."

It seemed every square inch of the upstairs sewing room was filled with boxes of books. Each stack of boxes was around 6 feet high and covered in dust. There were about 70 boxes total with just a very narrow path in the middle of the room. She seemed surprised on how full the room was.

"Are you wanting to just record the books and put them back in the box? Or do you want to put up bookshelves?"

"Bookshelves."

"Then may I suggest we do some measuring of these walls and plan on purchasing some sturdy bookshelves?"

"I was thinking the same thing."

She rummaged in some of the boxes I put in the hallway while I went to the workshop and found a tape measure. When I returned, Grandma Rachel held a large book almost reverently. She sat on a chair from one of the bedrooms. It was a wedding album.

"You and Granpa Jacob?"

She nodded. The photo showed two young people filled with optimism and confidence. She wore a wedding dress and he looked proud in a double breasted jacket and matching slacks

"That wedding dress was my grandmothers. She and I were the same height and build so it needed very little alteration. That white silk felt heavenly."

"You two were a beautiful couple."

"We still are," she said with a flash of pride.

"Agreed."

Soon, we turned our attention to the library. While she held the end, I ran the tape down the row of boxes to the far wall. The room measured 10 feet by 10 feet. She went back to the wedding album basking in the memories of their most important day. I went into one of the bedrooms and sat down on a bed. I searched for nearby stores which carried book cases. I lay on my back and propped my feet thinking I could do the shopping and stay awake. A few hours later, I woke up with the tablet flat on my stomach. Grandma Rachel rested next to me, her head on my shoulder and a hand on my chest. The wedding album lay in the chair she had been using.

I kissed her forehead and whispered it was time to wake up. We lay there and talked about their wedding. How proud both families were of this union. How it was the last time all the family gathered because within a few years all the grandparents died. She talked about the wedding and the departed relatives for some time.

"I think I've reminisced enough. What did you find for bookshelves?"

I flipped open the tablet and showed her 4 different websites. She liked the third option.

The doorbell rang. I heard footsteps walking off the porch.

She bounced out of bed and moved quickly down the stairs. I followed wondering who was coming for a visit. She walked to her bedroom

carrying a large Amazon box.

I sat in the living room and checked the web for places which carried the bookshelves Grandma wanted. As we drove to the nearest store I asked her what was in the box.

With the most impish smile I have ever seen she said, "Later."

We looked at the bookshelves matching the photos. She ordered 8 of them and arranged to have them delivered tomorrow with the understanding they would be taken upstairs. The drive back was uneventful save for more stories about various homeowners and other landmarks. We stopped by Grandpa Jacob's burial place and she talked with him while I sat in the car. Then we drove home.

I fixed dinner while she took a late nap. The fried fish fillets came out pretty good if I do say so myself. A salad and fruit cocktail topped off the meal along with ice tea. With the table set, I woke her and we enjoyed a nice supper.

"How do you want to categorize the books tomorrow?" I asked.

"I would like the keep all the mystery authors together and the titles in alphabetical order. The cookbooks in order by the authors. My Jacob's history books by era like Revolutionary War, Civil War, Roaring 20s, and so on. Family history on a separate shelf, and anything else we will work on last."

"Pretty good list for off-the-cuff thinking."

"Well, I have been thinking about it ever since you asked me my favorite mystery authors," she smirked.

"So are you going to tell me what is in the Amazon box?"

"Maybe later."

That same playful look appeared. Realizing further questions were futile we washed and dried dishes then enjoyed a late evening walk around the yard. A few birds sang and the sunset was gorgeous. She squeezed my hand and said, "My Jacob and I used to walk around like this and enjoy the sunsets."

I gently returned the squeeze and looked down to see her seemingly lost in memories of many walks with her one and only love. Just as the first stars were appearing, we finished our circuit and entered the house. Grandma guided me to the sofa then sat next to me.

"Jake, I have loved these past two nights with you. I would like to try a third night in a row if you don't mind."

"I don't mind. Anything in particular?"

Grandma blushed.

"I want you inside me. To be clear, I want to screw with you."

"Are you sure? I am willing to wait."

"No, I have my Jacob's blessing. We talked this afternoon."

"Why did you need to talk with him again?" I asked.

"I needed assurance. You see, when you helped have orgasms through breast stimulation and oral, I didn't see that as being unfaithful. Yes, I was sharing my body with you but only the outside. Your penis inside me is much more.....personal....and I wanted to be sure I still had my Jacob's approval."

"That makes sense to me. After all, you were always faithful to Grandpa Jacob."

Her face changed to sad and angry.

"Well, not exactly."

In the awkward silence she looked like someone grappling with a great secret.

Finally, I asked, "Do you need to talk, Grandma?"

More silence. Then she released a long sigh saying, "Yes, I do."

Grandma stared at her clasped hands then shared her soul.

"When my Jacob was in Korea, we wrote as often as possible. Even with a war going on, I was getting at least one letter a week. Then notice came he was missing in action. Weeks went by with no further word from him or the Army. I was beside myself with worry. Then late one day, a longtime friend of ours, Harold Scroggins, came by. He was shipping out the next day to Korea. He brought a six pack and wanted to celebrate his last day in the States. I let him in and we talked. He offered me a can and I took it. I have no idea why other than it seemed like a good way to escape reality for a little while. He downed a second beer then a third. I had one more and was three sheets to the wind. He hugged me and asked if he could kiss me. I almost said no but I didn't. I had pretty much convinced myself I was a widow. A kiss between two drunk people leads to more kissing, then petting, then French kissing, until I was lying in bed naked watching him take off his clothes. I remember thinking how well hung he was and how fortunate he had a condom handy. We had drunken sex and then passed out. Next morning, he was getting dressed and heading to the bus station. He thanked me for a great night and said old Jacob was one lucky bastard. My head was throbbing so I lay still for a few more hours. When it looked like I could get up without falling over, I took a long shower trying to cleanse myself from what happened. Two days later word came that my Jacob was fine. He was separated from his unit and finally reunited. Then a month or so later I read where Harold died in Korea. My Jacob's letters started arriving again. I was so thankful he was alive and so ashamed for cheating on him. I couldn't stand the thought of telling him and risk him leaving me. So, I never said anything to him or anyone else until today. Because I wanted to have sex with you tonight, I felt it was important to be totally honest with my Jacob. He and I talked about Harold when you took me by there earlier today."

She cried softly, wringing her hands.

"What did Grandpa Jacob say?"

"He was a little disappointed I had waited this long to tell him. But, under the circumstances, he still loves me unconditionally. He saw it as Harold temporarily filling an emotional void in me. Since it was temporary, there was nothing to forgive. And then he had the nerve to say he already knew about it."

"WHAT? How?"

"The afterlife seems to be filled with gossips. Harold told him everything. My Jacob called it part of Harold's penance and that I was one very small aspect of that atonement. And he was proud of me for sharing the truth because what I told him was exactly what Harold said. So I asked him if sex with you was being unfaithful. He asked again if you were leaving soon and I assured him you were. We have his blessings."

This woman who acted at times like she could put an angry bear in a choke hold looked so frail and fearful. I hugged her and thanked her for sharing such a personal story. She rested against my chest and released a deep sigh. We sat like that for maybe thirty minutes.

"Grandma?"

"Yes Jake."

"Would you do me the honor of sharing a bed?"

"I would love to."

She got up, kissed me with a passionate and slow-burning kiss, then walked to her bedroom flaunting that sassy sexy walk.

Per our unofficial ritual, I was in the bathroom first, then unlocked her door, closed my door, headed off to my bed, stripped, and lay down facing the bathroom door.

She walked out of the bathroom with nothing but one of the overnight panties in one hand, a tube of KY jelly in the other, and a sexy smile. She crawled into bed. The panties and jelly sat on the nightstand. We kissed. Gently at first, then with growing passion.

I kissed her neck then down to her shoulders, collar bone, and chest. All the while gently caressing her breasts. Then, my lips on her nipples were like magic. She began breathing faster and writhing as I continued and licking one nipple while gently kneading the other then switching. The resulting orgasm seemed to please her greatly.

Laying on my chest, she thanked me and rested for a moment.

"Do you still want me inside you?"

"Yes, Jake. I'm ready."

Grandma Rachel reached for the KY Jelly. She squeezed some in her hand and rubbed it into her vagina. Then a bigger amount was massaged on my erection.

"I'd like to be on top, please, for better control."

Carefully straddling me she expertly guided my erection to her opening. The tip slid in easily but she paused.

"I'm nervous, Jake. It's been 15 years. Please stay patient."

"I'm not going anywhere," I said.

With each attempt to envelop my penis, she sighed then stopped for a moment, then pushed a little further down. Her nervousness was being replaced by confidence with each successful push. She looked triumphant when her little butt was on my pelvis. Slowly, she went up and down then increased speed as her self-assurance grew. It seemed only a few moments before she was proclaiming praises to the almighty while pressing on my chest. Then Grandma repeated the actions and enjoyed a second orgasm. Before she dismounted, I also had a climax.

There were tears as she lay beside me. She looked up at the ceiling whispering, "Thank you my Jacob." We cleaned ourselves with tissues then she reached for her overnight panty. She put it on like she had done it for years. Once again, with her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest, she quickly fell asleep.

DAY 5

We woke up within seconds of each other before sunrise. Grandma rolled out of bed and trotted to the bathroom. She walked back triumphantly without a stitch of clothing. I used the bathroom and followed her example by getting back into bed naked. We cuddled in silence for a few minutes before we talked.

"The panty was dry, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yep."

"You were quite a fireball last night. I think you enjoyed yourself."

"I did! You have no idea how wonderful it was to orgasm with a man filling me. Thank you Jake. I am so grateful you are here and that my Jacob gave his blessings so I could feel like real woman again."

"What were you before last night?"

She pondered this rhetorical question then replied, "A dead woman. I was in a deep depression and didn't know it. Things just shut down. My Jacob was dead so sex was dead. With your help, that is behind me."

I hugged her saying, "And thanks to you, I understand sex is ageless. I also have a better idea what true love is with all you have shared."

We relaxed in the joy of two souls connecting then I asked about the Amazon box.

"Oooooooh! I forgot about that. Be right back!"

Grandma had already opened the box. She dumped the contents on the bed then hopped on.

The items were a pair of vibrating nipple clamps; a vibrating clit suction device; a Rabbit with 3 speeds and 10 different types of vibrations, a Hitachi Magic Wand, an anatomically correct dildo vibrator, and a G-spot vibrator. Also in this treasure trove of pleasure were six containers of lube (water base and silicone base), enough batteries to keep everything powered for two years, and a rechargeable wet-dry electric razor with the biggest head imaginable.

"I understand everything except the electric razor. Is that for your legs?"

"These legs have hardly any hair left. That's for old times' sake. When my Jacob was in Korea, he left his electric razor behind. I used it to shave my legs. One day, I wondered if it would also work on pubic hair. I'm not sure how I managed it but a side of the razor touched my clit. I nearly died from that vibration! I finished trimming then carefully laid the razor flat on my clitoris. Four seconds later, I had one massive orgasm. So that razor became my home made sex toy. It didn't replaced my Jacob but it helped me through many a lonely night."

"I'll bet it did, Grandma."

The look on her face told me she had something else to say. The delay wasn't long before she spoke.

"I would like to make a deal with you, Jake. I can't use these all at once but maybe two a night for as long as you are here. I doubt I will be up for any additional sex. But I want you here in case the products are defective or I'm not using them correctly. In return, I am more than happy to give you a hand job or a blow job."