Great Grandma Rachel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt refreshed because of her magic touch. At breakfast we planned out the day.

"After we are done with the library, what do you want to tackle?" I asked.

Grandma pondered for a bit and replied, "I can't think of anything. We got through these tasks faster than I thought we would."

"Is there some place you would like to visit?"

"I know! I have friends at the Cedar Creek Nursing Center. I haven't heard or talked with some of them in a month of Sundays."

We finished the books then enjoyed an early lunch. While Grandma dressed, I began reading "Life after Life". She wore a plain sky blue dress, hose, the same black shoes and carried her black purse.

The nursing home was about a fifteen minute drive. My Grandma Rachel shared stories on the four women she was going to visit. They had been friends for decades and, to hear Grandma tell it, held no secrets between them. I brought the book along and dropped her off at the main entrance. She watched where I parked then marched in.

Twenty minutes later a very sad woman walked to my car.

"What happened?"

"Angela and Julia are dead, Francis is in the hospital due to a stroke, and Amy is battling being lonely and horny. At least her mind is sound."

"I am sorry to hear that. How old is Amy?" I asked groping for something to discuss.

"She is Ninety."

"Did you tell her about your Amazon order?"

"I sure did. Poor thing was green with envy."

She grinned slightly.

"We had to cut our visit short because she was scheduled for a hair styling and re-scheduling is impossible. Would you take me to see my Jacob, please?"

"Of course."

Another silent drive. Another assurance she wouldn't be long. I divided my time between reading and glancing up at Grandma. She was very animated this time with lots of wide arm gestures. She even stomped her little foot once raising a tiny dust cloud. Then prolonged laughing, a closing kiss, and Grandma almost skipped back to the car.

"That was quite a range of emotions. Care to tell me about it?"

In between chuckles she said, "When we get home."

Her infectious joy had me grinning by the time we arrived. I sat on the sofa while she changed to a nightgown.

"So, what happened with Grandpa Jacob?" I asked as she sat next to me.

"He knew about Angela and Julie. Even talked with them briefly as they were walking with their husbands. That's when I was angry. I asked him why he didn't tell me. He said they don't share news like that with mortals. Better to find out through mortal channels. Also, it was like they had met just a few minutes ago. Time has a different meaning there. I explained I was his wife; I have every right to know. He apologized but was adamant that he wouldn't share information."

She sat with crossed arms and a pouty face. I was just barely able to keep from laughing.

"So how did you switch to all the laughing?"

"I told him about visiting with Amy and how sad it was. My Jacob suggested I keep some of the toys and send the rest to her. A few orgasms and she probably wouldn't care about missing a hair appointment. That got him to suggest I buy enough sex toys for all the men and women at Cedar Creek. He described the staff walking the halls and hearing people gasping and panting morning, noon, and night. The picture got me to laughing."

I could imagine all the families who came to visit and trying to explain the strange noises to their children.

We had lunch and decided to do nothing for the afternoon. Grandma took a nap and I continued reading. Somewhere in the afternoon, I fell asleep. By the time we awoke it was time for supper. After a leisurely meal, we walked around the house.

Back inside Grandma asked, "Do we need to wait until dark to try out the next toys?"

"Of course not."

"Good! I want to feel that Rabbit in action. Also that Magic Wand."

We met in my bedroom in our usual state of nudity. Grandma put her overnight panty on the night stand. I pulled up a blanket while she took the Rabbit and the Magic Wand and some water based lube from the joy box and joined me.

We read the directions and she figured how where the buttons were for the Rabbit. She held it arm's length and watched it rotate. I swear she was almost drooling with anticipation.

With another pose of bent and spread legs, she inserted the lube covered Rabbit and turned it on a low setting.

"Oh, I LIKE this!".

Her head leaned back with an almost Zen-like face. Deftly she played with the buttons while pushing it into her body further. Just as the motor was increased to another level the two-pronged portion came in contact with her clit.

"OH MY!!"

She rocked back and forth seemingly lost in the sensations. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was set. The simultaneous sensations of vagina, g-spot, and clitoris caused Grandma to squirm. I am still not sure if her next action was intentional.

The buttons were pushed and the Rabbit was on high. She yelled alternate pleas to God and her Jacob. Then she turned it off and basked in the afterglow of multiple contractions.

"Jake, that was more intense than anything with my Jacob. Another 2 seconds I would have passed out," she said between pants.

It took almost an hour for her to come down from the orgasm high.

"Let's try that wand." She sounded tired but determined.

We reviewed the directions and she turned it on. Everywhere it touched the response was, "Oh yes!".

That wand traveled from her neck to her shoulders, her chest, breasts and nipples, torso, clit, and labia. She lingered the device over her womanhood and eventually achieved another orgasm. She put the wand and rabbit away. After making a quick trip to the bathroom, she put on her night garment, and crawled in bed.

I hugged her and asked, "Do you have any favorites from your Amazon order?"

"I don't, actually. I like them all."

She lay her head on my shoulder then yawned. Her hand came up to my chest and she was out like a light.

DAY 9

I woke up as Grandma was coming out of the bathroom. I took my turn and joined her in the bed.

"I had the strangest dream last night", I said.

"What about?"

"Grandpa Jacob appeared. He looked like I remembered him at cousin Olivia's wedding. He thanked me for taking care of you and for all the help I did. He said he was very proud of me and also of you. Then he disappeared."

"That's my Jacob. Short and to the point. I am glad he contacted you."

"I don't know what to think, Grandma. Seeing Grandpa Jacob was pleasant and unnerving. Was it real? Was it a result of an overactive imagination? I don't know."

"I understand. I think it really is my Jacob. If it's not, then after I die, it won't matter. Did you feel any reason to think it wasn't really my Jacob?"

"Frankly, no. I've never considered the afterlife to be real. But then your conversations with Grandpa Jacob and my dream are making me wonder if there is an afterlife. For now, it is a mystery. If I ever solve it, you will be the first to know."

We dressed then enjoyed breakfast. Afterwards, I packed including the afterlife book. I emailed the auto and workshop information to Grandma. When packing was finished, I set my bag in the living room and sat down on the couch. Grandma joined me.

"I can never thank you enough for helping me, Jake. This has been a wonderful visit. Not only is the house improved, but you helped pull me out of a dark well. I will always be grateful for that."

"And I will always be grateful for you showing me sex and love are ageless."

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I hugged her back. Our embrace lasted a few minutes. Finally, we realized it was time for me to go.

Grandma Rachel walked me out to the SUV. We said final goodbyes and I drove home. My last image was seeing her in the rear view mirror waving good bye. It looked like she wiped tears from her eyes.

The drive home was uneventful. I emailed Grandma that evening to let her know I arrived safe and sound. She wrote back how happy she was I was back home. We emailed almost every day. Even when I moved to Denver a month later, we stayed in touch.

She enjoyed my descriptions of Colorado, the photos I sent, and what I was doing. Grandma keep me up to date on her sex toys. Meticulous descriptions of how each one worked, new ones she purchased, using them in ways not originally designed, etc. She was having a blast.

Within a month after settling in, I met a woman who had the same build and spitfire personality as Grandma Rachel. On our 3rd or 4th date, I told her about my Grandma Rachel. She loved the stories. She asked for the email address so she could talk with her directly. Grandma was fine with it so Ruth and Grandma carried on a lively correspondence. Oddly, neither would tell me what they discussed.

EPILOGUE

One night, about six months after moving to Denver, Mom called to say Grandma Rachel died. The funeral would be this coming Saturday. I told her I couldn't attend as this weekend I was overseeing a big data migration. She agreed to keep me informed.

Sunday afternoon Mom called.

"It was a beautiful service," she said. "And the turnout by people from her church and the community was very gratifying."

She went on to say, "I talked with one of the church members who looked in on her. When Grandma didn't answer her phone or knocks on the door, she went inside using a key Grandma Rachel gave her. I'm embarrassed to say what happened next."

"What happened?"

"She found your great grandmother propped up in her bed. She was NAKED! And that's not the worst of it! She was covered in sex toys"

Mom whispered "sex toys" so I decided to have a little fun by asking, "We must have a bad connection. Did you say she was covered with six boys?"

"No! S E X T O Y S!"

"Ohhhhh! Sex toys."

"The family is scandalized and embarrassed by this!"

"So what do you mean she was covered in sex toys?"

"There was some sort of suction device on each nipple. Another one on her lady bud. And a realistic dildo in her womanhood. And the church friend thought it was wonderful. But even worse than that, the church friend said Grandma had a smile on her face!"

"Well, Mom, with that much stimulation, it makes sense she would die with a smile."

"THAT is NOT funny! Jacob, did you help her order those toys? And I want a straight answer!"

"No, ma'am. I did not."

"Did you encourage her to order them?"

"No, ma'am."

The prosecuting attorney who had been my mother was silent for a moment then resumed the cross examination.

"Jacob, did you know about them?"

"Yes."

"Did Grandma Rachel use them while you were there?"

"Yes."

She gasped in horror saying, "I can't believe you behaved so inappropriately! You should be ashamed! You should have stopped her. This lewd behavior may leave all kinds of psychological scars on you for life."

"Mom, I think you might be over reacting. Grandma Rachel was a normal human with normal needs which had lay dormant for 15 years."

"Sexual needs at age 92 are NOT normal!" declared Mom.

"So, what is the age limit for sexual needs and desires?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I said what is the age limit for sexual needs and desires?"

There was a long silence then Mom retorted, "You are depraved!"

"It seems we have different views on this issue of Grandma Rachel and sex. Is there anything else?"

"No. I will call you after the reading of the will later this week."

Mom called Wednesday evening.

"Jake, are you sitting down?"

"Yes."

"Well, the will was read. Grandma Rachel bequeathed you $6,000,000!"

"WHAT? You are kidding me!"

"No son. This is no joke. Believe me. Your father and I endured all kinds of insults, anger, and threats to contest the will since some felt Grandma Rachel was not in her right mind. The attorney said that her latest medical exam taken a month before gave no evidence of mental incapacity, dementia, or Alzheimer's. The exam did indicate a steadily weakening heart but nothing too serious provided she took care of herself. All the relatives received money but yours is the largest by far. I am not sure this will ever die down. Be prepared to be shunned or shamed into sharing your money with other family members who received less."

"What happened to the three autos and all the books?"

"The cars were donated to various charities in the area as fund raisers. All of Grandpa Jacob's tools and lumber will be donated to Goodwill after the family goes through them and takes any tools they wish. The same with the books. There were a couple of strange stipulations in the will. Well, maybe not so strange considering her obsession with sex."

"What were the stipulations?"

$50,000 went to the Cedar Creek Nursing Home specifically for the purchase of sex toys listed in the will for men and women. This includes purchasing lube and batteries. This is strictly voluntary for the residents. There is a request the devices not be used during visiting hours. The nursing home is reviewing the request with their attorneys. The will also states that if Cedar Creek turns down her bequest, then the $50,000 goes to you. As you can imagine, that last proviso was not well received by the other relatives."

"Probably not. What was the other item?"

"She gave $1,000,000 to establish and maintain a sex therapy clinic for people in the area over 50 years of age. There will be a nominal fee for various sex toys, lubricants, and batteries. There will also be education classes and literature for couples, people who are divorced, people who never married, and widows. It appears various organizations and churches are pledging financial and volunteer support."

"Sounds like Grandma Rachel, doesn't it Mom?"

"I suppose it does, son. Maybe she was on the right track after all. As you can imagine, some in the family are appalled about this. They see it as a waste of money."

"I would like to put in a request for any books left after the family is finished."

"Your cousin Mabel is in charge of the books since she is a librarian. I will pass your request to her."

We hung up soon after.

In a few weeks, I arrived home to a huge stack of boxes on the porch and sidewalk. Looking at the shipping labels it was clear these were

the books owned by Grandma Jacob and Grandma Rachel. It took a couple of hours to find room and move them all inside. Later, when I compared the books with the inventory list, none of the family took any. I was ecstatic to have this remembrance of them.

About 4 months later, Mom sent an email with an attachment from the local newspaper. Their old house was being converted into the "Jacob and Rachel Rush Sex Information and Resource Center for People Age 50 and Over".

Ruth and I are getting married in a few weeks. While neither of us are virgins, we enjoyed sex a couple of times before Ruth and Grandma connected. After their first or second email exchange, Ruth informed me in no uncertain terms we will abstain from sex until our wedding night where we will be naked and wrapped in blankets. We will discuss what we think sex is about and what we expect on our wedding night and the future. The correspondence between Ruth and Grandma will be explained after our wedding night.

After the wedding and honeymoon, I want us to make a pilgrimage my great grandparents final resting place. Maybe talk with them. I think they will enjoy meeting my little Ruth.