Great Loop Ch. 16A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued south on the Tennessee River, into Alabama at Pickwick Lake. I had to pass thru a lock to get into the lake, but again, other boaters were happy to help me. It was getting warmer and the boat traffic on the river was picking up. Passing thru Florence, AL, I worked thru more locks and into Wheeler Lake. Occasionally, I would meet loopers I had met last year and it was fun to talk about where we had been, how we had spent the winter, where we were going, and what marina's to use. More than one mother would try to hook me up with their daughter because they didn't think I should be alone. I would explain that I was meeting my girlfriend in Knoxville and they backed off. Decatur, Huntsville and Guntersville were all places I would be visiting with Jill and BJ, so I didn't spend a lot of time in these cities. At this point the river turned NE towards Chattanooga and Knoxville. Finally I arrived in Knoxville and had a few days to kill before Jill arrived. We had been exchanging texts and emails, so I had her flight information and knew when she would arrive.

Friday, Memorial Day weekend, noon, and there she was and then in my arms. People stared and smiled as our tongues danced together and I twirled her around. Back at the boat, we couldn't get naked fast enough. The sex was fast, furious, raw, loving, and HOT. When we finished, we held each other tight, kissed, hugged and held each other tighter. We stared into each others eye's. I don't know what Jill was thinking, but I was the happiest man in the whole fucking world.

As we were catching up with each other while laying there naked, Jill said, "Oh, good news. Mom's in remission and won't have to have anymore treatments for six months. Also she's going on a date!"

"What do you mean she's going on a date?"

"Do you remember Harry? He was a guy that was getting chemo with her. Well, he called her and asked her to go to dinner to celebrate their completing the chemo and going into remission. She said yes!"

"Outstanding, it will do her good. Maybe she won't be so sad all the time."

"I think so too. Oh, by the way, more good news, we're picking up BJ in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks. She'll be with us to the end of July."

"Awesome."

I crawled on top of her and we fucked again to celebrate all her good news.

Monday was Memorial Day. We went to the parade, all the flags waving, food vendors, and later that evening, fire works. Everyone remembering all those that gave their lives for us and our country. Jill got a little teary eyed thinking about her father and brother, and truth be known, so did I. The food was good and we ate more than our fair share, we also bought flags and waved them as the bands passed, the veterans passed, and the remembrances were spoken. It was good to be part of the celebration. Back at the boat, Jill hugged me tighter than I could ever remember and kissed me harder than she ever had. I held her tight as well.

We spent time on a neighbors boat, having drinks and celebrating. He was a Vietnam War veteran and his father had been in WWII. Jill told the group about her father and Tommy, everyone gave her a hug.

When we finally got back to the boat and went to bed, we got naked, but all Jill wanted was to be held. I guess, if you haven't lost a loved one in war, you can't begin to understand the loss and sorrow. Tears flowed down her cheeks and onto my chest as we held each other and she fell asleep.

Tuesday, we thought we would tour Fort Knox, but tours aren't allowed. Bummer, I wanted to see all that gold. Instead, we went to the General George Patton Museum. We learned more than I can tell here, but we enjoyed it thoroughly.

Wednesday, we spent the morning getting the boat organized and then headed back down river. Not surprisingly, Jill wanted to stop at every little town along the way. We stopped for lunch not 5 miles after leaving the marina, stopped again, and then moved on to an anchorage where I cooked dinner on the grill. We were the only one anchored there, so while we were eating dinner, Jill pulled off her top and totally distracted me from eating dinner. I did think about eating her though. We finished dinner, and then I did eat Jill and she got a creamy delight for dessert.

The trip back to Chattanooga was a delightful trip. I had never enjoyed myself so much. Jill would spend the day on the bridge with me, we'd stop and have lunch or dinner along the way, laugh and tease each other, and then make love. If we were at an anchorage and no one else was there, we made love on the deck, under the stars.

We arrived in Chattanooga the day before BJ was scheduled to arrive. We spent part of the day getting the boat ready for three people and then walked along the water front, found a nice little place to eat before walking back to the boat. We sat on the deck with a glass of wine and had brief conversations with other boaters as they walked past.

We made long slow, quiet love that night and woke early in anticipation of BJ's arrival. Since we didn't have a car BJ was going to take a cab from the airport to the marina. She was scheduled to arrive at the airport about noon so we figured we would see her around 1:00 or 1:30. Suddenly Jill was running up the dock yelling BJ, BJ. BJ dropped her bags and the two met in big hug and a very loving kiss. A lot of heads turned at that! I walked up the dock to help with the bags and of course I got and gave a huge hug and a major kiss. People will be talking today. Jill and BJ walked down the dock arm around each other talking non-stop. I became the bag boy. After getting everything settled in Jill and BJ got a glass of wine and started talking about where we had been, what we were doing and on and on. I may as well have not been there. I poured myself a glass of wine and just sat there listening. Eventually, BJ nestled into my lap, hugged me, kissed me and said, "I've missed you. Is that big lump I'm sitting on going to welcome me aboard tonight." She was sexy as hell as she wiggled her ass on my cock.

"Of course you'll be welcomed appropriately. I've missed you too, but Jill did kinda keep my brain fried while we were waiting for you." Jill giggled, and stuffed her tongue down my throat.

"I know she did, she sent me texts that could have been sexts."

I laughed because I should have known.

After a boisterous dinner we got naked. BJ was sucking on my cock in a heart beat with Jill eating her pussy. Tonight was going to be epic. I rearranged things to my liking. I got Jill flat on her back with BJ between her legs eating her pussy. I pulled BJs ass as high as I could get it and ran my tongue from her clit, thru her pussy, and ended by rimming her ass hole. She turned to look at me with a smile and big eyes and then wiggled her ass and said, "I'm waiting big boy!" This was going to be a no holds barred fucking. I jammed my cock into her as deep as I could go. Pulled all the way out and repeated. I heard the air leave her lungs. Jill started saying "HARDER, FUCKING HARDER!" I pounded into BJ as hard as I could. I felt a finger on my cock and realized Jill was trying to get to BJ's clit. I started rubbing my thumb across her ass hole. Jill turned around and crawled under BJ and started sucking on her tits. It wasn't long and BJ was huffing and puffing trying to get air into her lungs and all the time yelling something completely unintelligible. I could feel the first orgasm start as a flush started up her legs and onto her back. Her whole body started shaking, quivering, and then there was a deafening "AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!!!!!" Jill and I slowed down to give her chance to come down from her high before giving it all we had again. The second orgasm was like a rocket taking off, a lot off fire, noise, and a slow lift off that just continues to accelerate and then the explosion came. Not a word came out as she fell forward passed out. As she fell forward my cock pulled out and I came all over her back and ass.

BJ came around a few minutes later wrapped in Jill's and my arms. Her body was still quivering and twitching as mini orgasms flowed thru her body. Slowly she looked at Jill and then to me and said, "FUUUUCk, I like being welcomed to your boat! How come you never did that to me before? Has he ever done it to you, Jill? Fuck what a trip. Shit I may never recover. Geeeez." Another spasm flowed thru her body.

Jill looked at me over the top of BJ and said,

"You never did that to me, but you fucking better. That was amazing."

"What can I say, you two inspired me tonight. Ya, I'll do it to you, but just not tonight.

"It better be soon!"

I reached over and started playing with Jill's clit and pussy. She was so turned on, she went off to the stars with very little effort with a nice orgasm of her own. As she went, she stared into my eyes with the prettiest smile on her face.

It wasn't long and they had me in the middle and were trying to get me up. They did hand jobs, blow jobs, two women blowjobs, talked dirty, but I was a dead boy toy.

The next morning, I was sitting on the deck having coffee and got several knowing looks from others in the marina. The guy next to me said, "That was quite a performance last night. It even inspired my wife. Thanks." I laughed. We spent the day getting the boat ready to leave and while we had an energetic night, it did not compare to BJ's welcoming.

Traveling day, we were up early, had a breakfast and I moved Second Chance to the fuel dock to put in fuel and water and pump the gray water tank. The day was a pleasant day and we motored along under a clear sky with only moderate traffic on the river. I was retracing my trip up the Tennessee River only this time going down river. We would drop down into Alabama and head roughly west to the Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi border where we would pick up the Tenn-Tom waterway to the Gulf. BJ would not be with us the whole way and Jill might have to leave before we get there, but we will enjoy our time together.

Jill had spent time on the computer looking for places to stop and things to see. Since we had no hard schedule we could do what we wanted.

It took us 10 days to travel what should have been 4 days but we finally reached the Tenn-Tom entrance. We spent days stopping at various villages and towns, checking out the local bars, restaurants, and everything local. The Tenn-Tom was big time. Recreational traffic, commercial traffic, barges. 234 miles, 9 feet deep, 300 feet wide.10 locks that would connect us to the Golf ICW at Mobile.

We decided to spend less time at marinas and more time in quite coves stopping only for fuel, food and pump outs. Tenn-Tom has a lot of things to see, but we were focused on our selves and our own pleasure. We would find places to anchor and spend the late afternoon and evening. We would go skinning dip off the boat, sit naked on the deck enjoying wine or bourbon and then fuck and have sex. Usually it moved down to the bedroom for the night. The days got hot and humid and the girls dress got more and more skimpier.

I had to keep track of fuel levels and where we were even though the girls were in a totally few spirit mood. I knew that I had to find a place called Bobby's Fish Camp because that was the last place to get fuel before Mobile Bay. It is 3 or 4 days to Mobile Bay and there is nothing but anchorage points, so food and water are absolutely required.

Bobby's Fish Camp at Demopolis is said to serve the best catfish in the world. We sampled it, and without any experience of having eaten it any where else, it was outstanding.

As we moved towards Mobile Bay, it slowly dawned on us that it was getting close to the time that BJ was going to be leaving us and returning to Chicago. In my own mind, it was also getting time for Jill to have to leave me. I spent hours on the bridge saddened by the looming departures, but didn't say anything to the girls.

Nights were spent expressing our love for each other and taking tender care of each other. Kisses, hugs, and of course passionate love. Eating pussies, sucking cocks, licking boobs, bitting nipples. During the day, there was much feely feely, kissing, as the traffic on the water way allowed. The sight seeing of nature was great and we all took lots of pictures, but Mobile got closer and closer and that is where BJ was going to be leaving us.

The last ten miles before reaching Mobile Bay is loaded with commercial traffic. In addition, it is a No Wake Zone so everyone is moving very slowly. I had a reservation at Eastern Shore Marina which is on Fly Creek. I was paying a lot of attention to the GPS and the girls were watching traffic for me. The marina is in the town of Fairhope which is across the bay from Mobile and has transit slips, fuel, pump out facilities, and is a full service marina. After docking and getting everything hooked up, we took advantage of the showers and laundry facilities before heading out to dinner.

Two more days before BJ had to fly back to Chicago. We talked about exploring Mobile, but chose to stay close to the boat and each other. We walked around the marina, local shops, restaurants but always ended up back at the boat and just talked and BJ would snuggle in either my or Jills lap for hugs and kisses. These goodbyes were getting hard on all of us.

Friday finally came, at the airport there were many tears as BJ cleared security and headed down the concourse.

Jill and I hugged and headed back to the boat.

For two weeks, Jill and I had sex as many times as day as we could. She would suck me hard and then sit on my cock. I would play with her clit and together we would cum in mind blowing orgasms. I would find quite little coves to anchor and then we would prance around naked and skinny dip. The river is not a good place to skinny dip, but we did anyway. Sometimes a boat would pass by and blow its horn because we were naked on the deck. I would see a camera pointed at us and could only imagine where those pictures might end up.

Now it was time for Jill to return to Chicago. Our last night together was spent loving and fucking. She wouldn't leave my cock alone and I was all over her body. I sucked her tits, ate her pussy and her cum. She cleaned my cock after I came and I cleaned her pussy after I came. It was a night to remember, because we didn't know when we would be together. At the airport it was another tearful good-bye.

12