All Comments on 'Great Old One Pt. 01'

by QueenPersephone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring...

Maybe part 2 will be better

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
you know this is out there

They have a top of the line 130 foot yacht that is not sea-worthy enough to ride out a storm in the Mediterranean?

The worst on record was barely equal to a mid category one hurricane, and didn't last 24 hours at that level.

These two are supposed to be smart, but if they paid real money for a boat like that they got ripped off.

QueenPersephoneQueenPersephoneover 8 years agoAuthor
Just wait until the horror stuff starts...

Yep, it is an 'out there' tale...a 'weird tale' to use Lovecraftian lingo - perhaps the couple aren't as knowledgable about boating or the sea...either way, they're stuck in this isolated little fishing town for an unforeseeable amount of time. Hope you like the rest of it :)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
giveaway

The title was a dead giveaway the story would probably have some Lovecraftian elements.

The Pacific would have been a better setting I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fan of your stories! More please

Hello Persphone!

I just want to say I like your stories. You sound mouthwatering and I'm looking forward to you getting fucked & cuming alot more - may be more girl on girl please, I like those. Anctipating pt three and licking my lips!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Ummmmmmmmm Details..

Love the details..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous