All Comments on 'Great Smokies Relay Riding System'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i liked it

i just came off a hiking trail but sure didn't have this going, mores the pity

DV19DV19over 6 years ago
A fun variation

Kieth: this was a fun variation on the 'hitch-hiker' theme.. Not too much 'out there' in regards to physical limitations being exceeded by the power of the pen.. or keyboard in this case.. :-)

Thanks, it was a good read. i have to say you are a prolific writer, and all are very good and enjoyable. Several i've reread a few times..

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my

Oh my what a great hike. How do I find a hike like this? I would love to have this happen to me and I don't even want to be paid for it. How do I find a group of guys who will gang bang me and fill my hole with hot cum?

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

What a hike!!

It's not just men that get treated that way along some trails, my sister-in-law got treated much the same way, but she ended up married to one of the Rangers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! Reminds me of when I went hiking with my ex-girlfriend. There was a very attractive older guy at the campground. The ex fell asleep early, ended up having a drink with him and sucking him off in the woods. Followed him back to his tent and let him fuck me hard. Felt so good. My ex had no idea why I was so happy the next morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1319 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...